The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Old January 2nd, 2006, 07:15 PM
ctdeleted

Holiday sightings

hey guys, new around here. but figured i would break the ice by telling about my holiday gatherings.
I am in graduate school, and only come home to CT for Christmas basically. maybe my moms birthday.
But i dont see my relatives anytime except Christmas.

So I went to Christmas dinner, which consisted of my brothers, parents, sisters, grandparents, aunt and uncle, and three cousins.

The two oldest cousins are girls, one a frosh in college, another a junior in high school. both very tall (5'10") and skinny.The tallest guy in our family is 5'10", the same height as my girl cousins ( with their mom and dad only being 5'8").The other cousin is in 9th grade, and i havent seen him since last christmas.
When i got to the door, rang the bell, it opened and i was staring at someones neck. I look up and it is my little cousin, a freshman in high school. Now last year at this time he was my height, maybe a half inch shorter. I just stood with my jaw agape, not even looking at anything but his height. when finally looked him up and down, he had packed on some muscle too. obviously not massive amounts since he is only 14, but enough to see pecs and bis under his tight shirt and great quads under his tight jeans. Before i could say anything, he says in a voice deeper than mine "hey pipsqueek! guess who the biggest in the family is now!"
All i could say to him was the corny line of "what are your parents feeding you"

So as the day progressed, we talked and he told me how after christmas last year he slowly started to grow, and then around february hit a massive growth spurt. he went from 5'9" in february to 6'5" in december. DEFINITELY NOT NORMAL! he started lifting weights for football and had dramatic results for a young lifter.

When my brothers and i talked later, we were all speechless that our little cousin, who last year still had babyfat and a high pitched voice was now this tower of a teenager bigger than anyone else in our family. He even challenged my youngest brother to arm wrestling contest and beat him! and he is a freshman in college!

Anyway, i know not really muscle growth, but i had to vent at someone!

Happy new year!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to jdhdawg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2006, 08:01 PM

jdhdawg is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Welcome

Welcome to the board, CTguy! Thanks for relating your story. How awesome! You definitely need to be encouraging your "little cousin" to continue his growth. Imagine how massive he's gonna be if he keeps this up!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options