The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Fatima's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2006, 12:59 PM

Fatima is on a distinguished road
Muscleman lets rip

Today at the gym I was working on a set of pull-downs next to a big guy who was performing crunches to exhaustion.

(Incidentally he looked remarkably similar to ? http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3.../tightgrey.jpg)

Out of the corner of my eye I could see that he had been going for a minute or so with a particular set, working really hard with great form. As he cranked out the last few reps so he let rip with a very loud fart, followed by another lesser one on the next rep. He carried on and finished as if nothing had happened.

I must admit I got a bit turned on by this animal display, it was as if he had crunched the gas out.

I wonder if anyone else has had a similar experience. It seemed to be a signal to the guy that he had worked hard. He lifted his shirt and checked his abs in the mirror then walked off.

Last edited by Fatima; January 5th, 2006 at 05:07 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to RadRx's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2006, 06:59 PM

RadRx has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to RadRx
Not a turn-on for me, but it does happen -- usually a result of holding the abs and trunk so tightly during concentration that it's squeezed out.

Was he wearing headphones? For some reason he may have thought that, if he didn't hear it, no one else would even if the pictures on the wall were rattling.
  #3   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2006, 08:37 PM

glammaman2000
Send a message via Yahoo to glammaman2000
I think that falls under the general classification...

....of using your power for evil.
  #4   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 4th, 2006, 09:51 AM

brent has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to brent Send a message via Yahoo to brent
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadRx
Was he wearing headphones? For some reason he may have thought that, if he didn't hear it, no one else would even if the pictures on the wall were rattling.
I hate getting a piece of equipment, only t smell someone's silent but deadly farts...
  #5   Add to Fatima's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 4th, 2006, 03:02 PM

He wasn't wearing headphones. He knew what he'd done alright. So did a few of us.
  #6   Add to Bull's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 5th, 2006, 11:27 AM

Bull
Send a message via AIM to Bull Send a message via Yahoo to Bull
The miracle is that it doesn't happen all the time. High protein diets are highly conducive to gas. When I lived with another bodybuilder, and we were both chugging protein shakes and eating eggs all day, well...the windows were always open!
  #7   Add to The Muffin Man's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 12th, 2006, 10:32 PM

The Muffin Man is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadRx
Not a turn-on for me, but it does happen -- usually a result of holding the abs and trunk so tightly during concentration that it's squeezed out.

"Farting with a walkman/headphones on" is actually a slang term meaning doing something stupid and acting like you're the only one who knows it was you :P
  #8   Add to tanky's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 14th, 2006, 04:10 AM
100% Beef Addict

tanky has disabled reputation
Thumbs up

[COLOR=black]I have to say Fatima, if I'd have been there and a muscle guy that looked anything like the picture you posted had ripped a stinky one right next to me, it would have boned me too![/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]A muscle hunk farting turns me on for the following reasons:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]1) Farting is viewed by society as "wrong" so a farty guy is, in a very small way, a bit of a bad boy rebel; very hot in itself![/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]2) Farting is viewed almost entirely as a "male" activity (as if women don't fart too!) and so when a guy farts, it seems to somehow confirm his manliness[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]3) I love cocky, arrogant hunks and what could be more egotistical than cracking one off in public, knowing full well that all around you will be forced to smell your stinky gas![/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]4) I guess the "how did something that nasty come out of something that gorgeous?" angle just gets me hot![/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]I think you're either "in to" farts or not and it makes a HUGE difference who the farter is. If the guy is fat/ugly it does nothing for me. But if he's gorgeous and muscular, the thought of being around him when he farts is a major turn on, especially if he has a lovely ass to boot (well the ?packaging? of a product is important too you know!)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Sadly I don?t have any ?real-life? fart encounters to share, least ways not involving handsome musclemen. [/COLOR]What about you guys???
  #9   Add to Fatima's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 14th, 2006, 01:03 PM

Tanky, I know exactly what you mean. It was the way he did the deed and carried on regardless.

The other year I noticed a guy on a leg press who kept breaking wind at the lowest point of each rep. Not quite as cute as tightgrey, but I later learned he was a firefighter.
  #10   Add to tanky's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 14th, 2006, 02:55 PM
100% Beef Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatima
Tanky, I know exactly what you mean. It was the way he did the deed and carried on regardless.

The other year I noticed a guy on a leg press who kept breaking wind at the lowest point of each rep. Not quite as cute as tightgrey, but I later learned he was a firefighter.
[COLOR=black]I can see that I'm really going to have to start going to the gym more often! Especially the one you go to Fatima, by the sound of all these hot gassy musclemen you keep encountering! [/COLOR]
  #11   Add to eyesonmuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 15th, 2006, 08:49 AM

eyesonmuscle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanky
[COLOR=black]I have to say Fatima, if I'd have been there and a muscle guy that looked anything like the picture you posted had ripped a stinky one right next to me, it would have boned me too![/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]A muscle hunk farting turns me on for the following reasons:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]1) Farting is viewed by society as "wrong" so a farty guy is, in a very small way, a bit of a bad boy rebel; very hot in itself![/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]2) Farting is viewed almost entirely as a "male" activity (as if women don't fart too!) and so when a guy farts, it seems to somehow confirm his manliness[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]3) I love cocky, arrogant hunks and what could be more egotistical than cracking one off in public, knowing full well that all around you will be forced to smell your stinky gas![/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]4) I guess the "how did something that nasty come out of something that gorgeous?" angle just gets me hot![/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]I think you're either "in to" farts or not and it makes a HUGE difference who the farter is. If the guy is fat/ugly it does nothing for me. But if he's gorgeous and muscular, the thought of being around him when he farts is a major turn on, especially if he has a lovely ass to boot (well the ?packaging? of a product is important too you know!)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Sadly I don?t have any ?real-life? fart encounters to share, least ways not involving handsome musclemen. [/COLOR]What about you guys???
OK I?ve been a ?lurker? here for a while but when I read this hot thread I just had to post! I TOTALLY get the farting thing you guys but didn?t know how others would react to a thread devoted to this ?odd? little fetish of mine. Thanks then to Fatima for having the guts (no pun intended!) to start this topic off! Thanks also to Tanky for your hot reasons why you like farts too. I agree with each and every one, especially the ?gorgeous guy, nasty farts? angle, which leads me onto my own real life muscle-fart encounter?

There?s this guy at my gym and he?s fucking hot! He?s quite short (I?m guessing 5?7?) but he?s HUGE! His shoulders are like twice the width of mine and he?s got really massive biceps and pecs that stretch out his little workout vests a treat! And his ass?OMG!!! He?s got the roundest, plumpest, beefiest little bubble-butt I?ve ever seen! Encased in those little spandex shorts he wears, his butt is a muscular work of art! Oh and did I mention he?s very VERY cute too?! Short thick wavy brown hair, the prettiest blue eyes you ever saw and a sexy crooked grin. He?s lovely!

Anyway this gorgeous bodybuilder is always at the gym when I go which explains why his muscles are so fucking massive. He must also load up on tons of protein shakes and other fart-educing crap because his gas could strip paint!!!

He never drops one whilst he?s pumping iron (at least not to my knowledge) because I guess he thinks he?d get caught that way. Instead he employs a ?crop duster? technique. As he leaves a piece of equipment he pumps one out as he?s walking over to the next piece, leaving behind him a stinky trail of hot man fumes! They?re mostly ?Silent-But-Deadly? but sometimes you can even here him ripping them out bit by bit with every step ?putt-putt-putt? and man do those farts stink!!!

He always has this guilty, ?what you lookin? at me for?? look on his face as he does it that is just so cute and funny. I?m like, give it up dude, we all know it?s you sharing your funky ass-smell with the entire gym! I also love watching his muscle-butt bulging and flexing as he walks off (as you so eloquently put it Tanky, ?the packaging of a product is important too!?)

I always try and follow this farty muscleman around the gym as much as possible to get the full effect of his oh-so-smelly farts. I hope he doesn?t catch on to what I?m up to (or for that matter, start taking charcoal tablets!!!)

Great thread guys. Anymore manly-fart fans out there??????
  #12   Add to tanky's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 17th, 2006, 11:39 AM
100% Beef Addict

[COLOR=black]
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyesonmuscle
He never drops one whilst he?s pumping iron (at least not to my knowledge) because I guess he thinks he?d get caught that way. Instead he employs a ?crop duster? technique. As he leaves a piece of equipment he pumps one out as he?s walking over to the next piece, leaving behind him a stinky trail of hot man fumes! They?re mostly ?Silent-But-Deadly? but sometimes you can even here him ripping them out bit by bit with every step ?putt-putt-putt? and man do those farts stink!!!
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]DAMN nice story eyesonmuscle! That got me hot thinking about that big stud of yours rippin' em out! Reminded me of an article I read on the net about the 'adverse effects' of bodybuilding and it sights increased farting as one of the side effects. The author also recommends the 'crop duster' technique in order to avoid detection! Must be a common strategy amongst smelly bodybuilders when they need to drop one during a workout!!! He also talks about how enjoy your own farts in all their stinky glory!!! Pretty hot!!! Anyway here's the article...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]"Christ, Was That You?
If you've spent any time at all around a good-sized bodybuilder, you're quickly going to realize that these guys have serious issues with gas. Unfortunately, the same dietary practices that allows us to pack on the muscle also causes the wildlife that inhibits our intestinal tracts to produce inordinate amounts of methane. As a result, most bodybuilders spend a significant amount of time trying to fart in public without getting caught.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]Anytime you get a large group of bodybuilders together, you'd better have a good ventilation system. Any of you who've attended the expos at the Mr. Olympia or Arnold's Classic will know what I mean. If it wasn't for the massive difference in muscularity, you wouldn't know if you were at a bodybuilding show or an all day chili cook-off. You're constantly walking through man-sized fart bubbles of varying toxicity.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]There's a certain pride that's associated with a good, sweaty, manly fart, the kind that can immediately clear a room. One of the important principals you'll need to master as your flatulence grows in direct correlation to your bodyweight is the subtle art of never being around to take the blame when the general public is hit with the goods. This requires some planning on your part, as you can't just rip one at the beginning of your drop-set on bench and hope no one is going to point the finger at you. You'll generally have plenty of warning as one of these monsters goes through its build up phase, and know when it's time to take appropriate action. You can employ several techniques here, but all involve moving to an area of the gym where you won't soon need to occupy for any reason and releasing your noxious payload. This can be done discretely in an unoccupied corner of the gym, although doing so wastes any of the farts knockout potential.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]The best course of action allows you to ease your burden and remain blame-free, while allowing others to share in your fragrant emanations. My philosophy is that if God didn't want others to smell our farts, he wouldn't have made them stink, right? Once you feel that you're ready to release your cargo, saunter over to a crowded section of the gym. Maybe you're looking for that damn triceps handle, or maybe you're just making your way through the crowd to say hi to an old friend. Whatever your ruse may be, it's important that you release while on the move. Standing in one spot will make identifying you as the culprit a far easier task than if you release the gas piecemeal on your trek through the gym. Be sure you've thoroughly unloaded every bit of gas before you make your way back to your own workout area, as a really good fart has a tendency to follow you if given a chance. If done correctly, you'll escape detection and get to enjoy the fruits of your labors as you watch innocent gym members glare at each other as they quickly move to find fresh air."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Source: [/COLOR][COLOR=black]The Things Your Mom Never Told You About Being Big.
By Jason Meuller - Anabolic Extreme[/COLOR]
  #13   Add to Fatima's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 20th, 2006, 10:26 AM

On the other hand, I have witnessed an occasion where a guy exposed his bare backside to break wind right in the face of his mate who was prone on a leg extension machine.
  #14   Add to eyesonmuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2006, 11:17 AM

Quote:
On the other hand, I have witnessed an occasion where a guy exposed his bare backside to break wind right in the face of his mate who was prone on a leg extension machine.
OK you have GOT to give me the details of this gym you go to!!! You have the best experiences with farty bodybuilders Fatima!!!

Loved the article you posted too Tanky, very hot and funny too!!
  #15   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2006, 01:47 PM
R O C K S T A R

Yachirobi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Yachirobi
Forgive me if I sound trollish but I see nothing hot about this. Yes, swagger can be hot but farting? Uggh! If I saw some hot guy working out like a maniac only to let one rip and go on like it didn't happen I'd have to leave and then go on laughing behind his back. (Yeah, we all do it but what can I say? Farts are funny.)

Now if the equipment broke because he worked it too hard or his clothes busted during a rep then that would get me excited. But to each his own.

Last edited by Yachirobi; July 9th, 2006 at 07:14 PM.
  #16   Add to muscleted18's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2006, 02:40 PM

muscleted18
Send a message via Yahoo to muscleted18
ive accually read a healthy person is supposed to fart approx. 36 times a day, so this is not uncommon for a bodybuilder who has his diet down pat.
  #17   Add to Fatima's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2006, 03:04 PM

Eyesonmuscle, you should buy a copy of today's "Sun" Newspaper (Saturday in the UK), where on page 27 there is a photo of a soldier doing just that to another squaddie. Under the headline "Corporal Punishment."
  #18   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2006, 11:04 PM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
I agree with Yach.
  #19   Add to tanky's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2006, 12:24 AM
100% Beef Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yachirobi
Forgive me if I sound trollish but I can't much hot about this. Yes, swagger can be hot but farting? Uggh! If I saw some hot guy working out like a maniac only to let one rip and go on like it didn't happen I'd have to leave and then go on laughing behind his back. (Yeah, we all do it but what can I say? Farts are funny.)

Now if the equipment broke because he worked it too hard or his clothes busted during a rep then that would get me excited. But to each his own.
I understand that not everyone is turned on by farting, and God knows sometimes it even turns my stomach when an ugly guy cuts the cheese. But as I said in my first post, you're either in to farts or not and if you aren't you'll probably never understand why someone else is. And that's cool, as you put it, to each his own! I think we should be allowed one thread in one forum on the subject! I have to say this thread has got a lot of interest from both fart fans and non-fart fans so it just goes to show the topic is at least worthy of some discussion.

By the way Yachirobi, if a muscle guy exploded out of his clothes or busted up the workout equipment, that would get me VERY excited too!!
  #20   Add to eyesonmuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2006, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Eyesonmuscle, you should buy a copy of today's "Sun" Newspaper (Saturday in the UK), where on page 27 there is a photo of a soldier doing just that to another squaddie. Under the headline "Corporal Punishment."
Damn! Missed it! Any chance of a scan of the page Fatima?!?!?!
  #21   Add to Fatima's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2006, 10:12 PM

Sorry, I don't have the equipment to do that but in any case it's not a brilliant quality photograph, unlike others posted on this site.
  #22   Add to BBadmirer's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 26th, 2006, 01:09 AM

BBadmirer
Send a message via Yahoo to BBadmirer
Get Fuzzy

Had to share this. Scroll to small calendar and click 1/26.

www.comics.com/comics/getfuzzy/index.html

Last edited by BBadmirer; January 27th, 2006 at 12:22 AM.
  #23   Add to eyesonmuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 26th, 2006, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBadmirer
That was spot on!! Thanks for posting!!
  #24   Add to suma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 26th, 2006, 02:27 PM

suma is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyesonmuscle
There?s this guy at my gym and he?s fucking hot! He?s quite short (I?m guessing 5?7?) but he?s HUGE! His shoulders are like twice the width of mine and he?s got really massive biceps and pecs that stretch out his little workout vests a treat! And his ass?OMG!!! He?s got the roundest, plumpest, beefiest little bubble-butt I?ve ever seen! Encased in those little spandex shorts he wears, his butt is a muscular work of art! Oh and did I mention he?s very VERY cute too?! Short thick wavy brown hair, the prettiest blue eyes you ever saw and a sexy crooked grin. He?s lovely!

Anyway this gorgeous bodybuilder is always at the gym when I go which explains why his muscles are so fucking massive. He must also load up on tons of protein shakes and other fart-educing crap because his gas could strip paint!!!

He always has this guilty, ?what you lookin? at me for?? look on his face as he does it that is just so cute and funny. I?m like, give it up dude, we all know it?s you sharing your funky ass-smell with the entire gym! I also love watching his muscle-butt bulging and flexing as he walks off (as you so eloquently put it Tanky, ?the packaging of a product is important too!?)

I always try and follow this farty muscleman around the gym as much as possible to get the full effect of his oh-so-smelly farts. I hope he doesn?t catch on to what I?m up to (or for that matter, start taking charcoal tablets!!!)

Great thread guys. Anymore manly-fart fans out there??????
Dude!! I'm absolutely busting a gut reading your post!!! very funnu writinng thanks
  #25   Add to bigpecslover's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2013, 02:20 PM

bigpecslover has disabled reputation
hey, Im new here, but I just happened to find this post and I agree with all of you as well, I love muscular men farting too!!!
  #26   Add to muscoli91's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 28th, 2014, 05:28 AM

muscoli91 is on a distinguished road
locker room

any of these gassy muscle guys rips in locker room?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options