The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to brutus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 2nd, 2013, 09:41 PM

brutus is on a distinguished road
Someone to look up to.

This is my first story, so please be kind. There is course language, adult themes, etc. so if you are easily offended, please read something else.

I was about half way through college when I came out to my parents. They didn't take it well. They told me to leave there house by the end of the month, and get a job, because they were cutting me off. My dad, who had been a super-jock in high school & college then made fun of my weight. It was a very painful experience.

The next day I found a job at a new burger place that was opening several stores around town. Unfortunately, I was assigned to a restaurant that was across the parking lot from a gym that catered to hard-core meat-heads. The main thing that was nice is that my new manager felt sorry for me, and let me know of a cheap apartment only 2 blocks away.

My "new" apartment was a run-down one bedroom unit, but it was all I needed. I moved my bed, a few belongings, and a couch a friend gave me. At least I was free from my parents always making fun of my weight, and their incessant homophobic comments. I was free.

My job wasn't easy, in fact it was hard, smelly work. I guess that's why they pay you to show up. Most of the customers were fat like me, so that was nice, and so was the free food while I worked. Some of the muscle-guys came over from the gym, and they often made fun of me. Only one of the guys that came from the gym was nice to me, and he wasn't nearly as big as most of the gym-guys. One day we were talking while he was waiting for his order. He noticed one of the really big guys, and commented that one day he would look like that. I told him that I didn't see much difference. He was flattered, then he pointed out that the big guy must have had arms that were about 19 inches around, his were only 15. Eventually his order was ready. Before leaving he introduced himself, "By the way, my name is Buck."

Buck, who later said that his parents were into hunting, thus the awful name, came by once a week, every Friday. He said it was his treat for working out all week. I had a couple burgers each day, because it sure beat starving.

Over the next few months both Buck, and I grew. Ballooned might be a better term, Buck grew huge with muscle, I grew huge with fat. In just four short months, I had gone from 260 lbs to 300 lbs. I then told Buck that he looked like the guy he commented on the first day we met. He laughed about it, so I took a measuring tape, and wrapped it around one of his engorged arms. "There, see?" I exclaimed, "Your arms are over 19 inches, and you aren't even flexing!" He said that he still had a pump from his workout, blah, blah, blah... I told him that from now on I was calling him Big Bucks! Before leaving with his order that day he asked, "So when am I going to see you at the gym?" I replied, "When pigs fly! The guys over-there are really mean, and make fun of my weight." He then told me that he would give me a couple months, but one day he would force me to go.

During the next two months I often fantasized about Big Bucks (who was growing even faster than before) forcing me to workout. Then one day he followed me home. No sooner had I shut the door, there was a loud, "Thud, thud, THUD" sound coming from the door. (The big man was growing too quickly to remember his strength all the time.) When I opened the door, Big Bucks started shouting all sorts of stuff like, "You fat fucking sausage! I told you to come in the gym, but no, instead you keep eating, and I are even fatter! Tomorrow you are going to the gym and I am going to work the shit out of that fat fucking ass of yours! Etc." At the end of his rant, he clutched one hand to my shirt, and the other hand to my pants & belt, then his massive muscles swelled up as he slowly lifted me off of the ground. All 320 pounds of me! He then said, "This is what 21 inch guns can do, and now that I know where you live I am going to force you to become stronger than me, but you are going to work your ass off for every fucking bit of it!" He then slammed me against the wall, against a poster of Arnold I'd pinned up. He then set me down, looked around my apartment, at all the bodybuilding posters I'd hung, and said, "Obviously you admire bodybuilders, and looking around this place, you are probably gay. So why the fuck don't you see me at the fucking gym, and try to look like these guys on your wall?" He them jammed a couple sleeping pills down my throat, and put me to bed.

The next morning I awoke to the smell of breakfast cooking. When Big Bucks saw me, he said, "Good morning sunshine! I hope you slept well; you have a big day ahead of you today. I went shopping to get a few things. For the next two weeks, you are on all organic foods, mostly vegetarian, and I will pack you a lunch while you are at work. You now have to earn that sort of food like I do! Speaking of your work, I want you to quit that dead-end waste of your life. I also want you to consider giving notice on this dump & moving in with me. I will support you over the next few month while we transform your body. Oh, and um, sorry about last night. I was a little rude. I just hate seeing you wreck your body, and I can be a bit... passionate. I think you are just eating to cover up some emotional trauma. Your dad is probably an asshole, mine was too. I promise I won't ever be like that again!" I let him know I was very shocked, and scared, but he was right: I was killing myself with food, and I was trying to fill a void left by my parents with food.

That day Big Bucks took me to the gym, bought me a membership, and told me that I would mostly be doing cardio for the next two weeks: he wanted me to detoxify & build some endurance. At the end of the two weeks I felt much more energetic, my skin was clearing up, I felt much happier, my pants were much loser, and I my weight was under 300 lbs for the first time in a couple months.

It was at the end of the two week period that Big Bucks said it was time to kick this project up a notch, he was tired of sleeping on my floor with the mice & roaches (my couch wasn't deep enough for the width of his frame as his muscles were too big to fit). He said that it was time for me to stay at his condo for a while. I packed most of my things, donated my furniture, and gave notice on the apartment, not knowing what I was moving into. However, Big Bucks' car easily accommodated my few belongings, and it wasn't far from away, just on the other side of the gym. He had the penthouse on the 7th floor. He showed me to my new room, and it was much bigger than my old apartment. It also had it's own bathroom, beautiful artwork, a massive TV, and a private balcony. As I was putting my things away, the door buzzed. Buck opened the door, and a man that was even bigger, and much more muscular than Buck lumbered in with a large brown paper bag. Buck greeted him, and called to me, "Troy. You can fold your clothes later. I have someone for you to meet!"

A couple minutes later, I joined the two behemoths in the casual living room, next to the massive kitchen. Buck then introduced us. He looked at me, and said, "Troy, I want you to meet my very good friend, and dealer, Allen." Then he turned to the mountain of muscle sitting on the floor, and said, "Allen, this is the boy Troy that I was telling you about." Allen pulled a large zip-loc bag of weed out of the brown paper bag, lit a joint, taking a long drag and replied in his very deep baritone voice, "Mmm, the boy Troy! I see what you mean, he is a little chubby, but that's temporary, we can fix that. What a cute face he has! hey Troy, would you please stand up so I can check out what we have to work with?" Allen then started looking at me, and poking me like a piece of meat, talking about the length of my tendons, muscle shape, insertions, etc..." Then he told me I have great genetic potential, and he can't wait to start pumping me full of 'roids. Then he passed the joint to me. After that, the rest of that evening is a bit of a blur. Part of it is that it was the first time I smoked pot, or even drank, but I do remember both Buck and I getting stuck with lots and lots of needles. I also remember Buck handing Allen a massive wad of hundred dollar bills.

After my first month of living with Big Bucks (who it turns out I had come up with an appropriate name: he had built then sold several Internet firms, then retired a year ago at age 26) It was time to get measured. My waist had gone from 54 inches to 46, and my arms had gone from 14 inches to 18 inches, but my weight stubbornly hovered around 300. Buck was blown away by my progress, and it wasn't fair that Allen gave me so much more powerful of a cocktail. He was also a bit envious I had grown an inch. At the start of the month we were both 6 ft. 1, now I was 6'2. Still it was hard to feel sorry for a man with 22.5 inch arms, and a 30 inch waist... That night when Allen made the delivery for the next month, Buck asked him why my mix was stronger, and involved GH. Allen said that I was younger, so the GH would make me grow taller, not affect my organs, and besides, he caters each stack to the user. Why did he have to explain himself? Allen then asked Buck if we were sleeping together. I exclaimed that I thought Buck was straight! After Allen laughed for about 5 solid minutes Buck said that he rolled in his sleep a lot, and that he was afraid of crushing me. I told him that I was over 300 lbs, and besides, if I was crushed by something as gorgeous as him, I would die happy. Buck was so muscular that he still out-weighed me, but not by much.

A month later, Allen came earlier in the day so he could help Buck measure me: 40 inch waist, 23 inch arms, 6'3, and I now weighed 350 lbs, more than Buck! Of course he had 24 inch arms, and a 30 inch waist. (I looked like I had a 38 inch waist & 22 inch arms, but my constantly increasing size was affecting my measurements at this point.

At the end of my third month of training I looked like I had 26 inch arms, I was 6'4, and I was totally trim with a 32 inch waist (Actually just over 27 in arms, and a 33 in waist.) Buck loved making fun of the guys that used to make fun of me. He would say stuff like, "You used to call him fatty, but now he's bigger than you, stronger than you, and a lower body fat percentage than you! Hell, he could now kick my ass!"

A month later, I was 6'5. The same as Allen. Also, my arms that looked about 30 inches around, but measured near 33 inches were significantly bigger than Allen's 31 inch arms that looked to be *only* 28 inches, and much bigger than Buck's 25.5 inch arms. I was now becoming scared that I might crush my little Bucky. Allen was always hanging out at our place as he loved the fact that there was someone bigger than him! We all pretty much stopped growing, we were all freakishly muscular, except that they kept me on the GH for 2 more months so that I soon became 6'7. After all, my Bucky's best friend Allen needed someone to look up to!

Last edited by brutus; January 2nd, 2013 at 10:05 PM. Reason: Forgot to increase measurements as the subject grew in height.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to brutus For This Useful Post:
atbkv (January 3rd, 2013), BGrizzly (January 3rd, 2013), convolution (January 2nd, 2013), curinga (January 3rd, 2013), cutlerfan (January 3rd, 2013), dago12582 (January 3rd, 2013), depofparty (January 4th, 2013), Hanugumo (January 3rd, 2013), hardmuscl4life (January 3rd, 2013), hn6huS (January 3rd, 2013), jcb60970 (January 4th, 2013), jetport58 (January 10th, 2013), Jockmorphr (January 3rd, 2013), manlion (January 4th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (January 3rd, 2013), msclbldr (January 3rd, 2013), muscl4life (January 3rd, 2013), muscular (January 3rd, 2013), myoder (January 3rd, 2013), one_plain_guy (January 5th, 2013), poly-nz1972 (January 2nd, 2013), rogsats (January 6th, 2013), Terrylee Long (January 4th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (January 2nd, 2013), UMMuscle (January 3rd, 2013), vlad (January 2nd, 2013), xenon (January 3rd, 2013)
  #2   Add to cutlerfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2013, 03:29 AM
Master of Muscle RP

cutlerfan has disabled reputation
I liked the story. I hope you keep writing!
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2013, 04:09 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Very nice story and a great first start. I have some editorial quibbles (I'll share with you if you're interested) but overall you did a pretty good job of maintaining correct tense, person, etc. Also, good use of "incessant," one of my favorite words! :-)

xoxo

Richard
  #4   Add to brutus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2013, 04:26 PM

brutus is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the nice comments guys. As for editorial quibbles, I wrote this in one sitting, at night. I wish the beginning was more precise & the ending could be fleshed out better. I know there are a lot of run-ons, too many comas, and a good proof-reading would have helped. I just figured either write it & post it, or I'd keep farting around with it & nothing would get posted! I'd love some constructive criticism in a PM. Everyone can always improve.
The Following User Says Thank You to brutus For This Useful Post:
Big Jake (January 5th, 2013)
  #5   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2013, 08:44 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Very well written! A believable muscle fantasy that kept one's interest. Thanks for the growth descriptions and the measurements. They always add up to more realism for me.

Mdlftr
The Following User Says Thank You to Mdlftr For This Useful Post:
brutus (January 5th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode