The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 7th, 2006, 04:30 PM
R O C K S T A R

Yachirobi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Yachirobi
Shopping for Muscle

I work at a department store so, of course, I see all types of people. I've mentioned in the old muscle sightings thread that I often see muscular men in the shop but lately it's been pretty thin. This week, however, has been pretty good and I'm hoping it gets better.

I'm almost assured a few sightings once a week thanks to a new employee who looks to be a bodybuilder albeit a little off-season. He's a nice guy but he's not in my department and I haven't really gotten a chance to talk to him although I hope I get the chance soon.

As for the customers I've been having a steady increase of musclemen as well has your regular guys in good shape and those who are just good looking. Last week I had a buff guy in a loose white button up shirt walk in with his girlfriend (which makes me unhappy that more muscular gay couples aren't coming out. I mean that both ways.)

There were two guys the other day that were good looking. One was a fairly buff or at least well built guy whose nipples were perking up his t-shirt and there was another guy who I didn't get a good look at but was at least taking care of himself since he was lean but barrell chested (and dressed in a fashion I can only call rockabilly.)

The real kicker was the guy who came in today, however. Now this guy made me upset because instead of showing off his huge, unhidable pecs, he tried to cover them up by a big sweatshirt. He could not cover those things up! Why did he try? If he can wear shorts (and show off a rather skinny pair of legs) then surely he could wear a t-shirt, preferably a tight, translucent one, and let us get a better look at his development! That said he was really good looking with a gorgeous head of jet black hair and a studly face.

There have been a few other sightings and semi-sightings but they kinda run together. I just hope I can get a few more sightings in before I change jobs. Yes, Summer could be prime muscle viewing time but I don't like my job nearly enough to stay that long.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 8th, 2006, 01:24 AM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
May I suggesting watching archive episodes of "Are you being served?" to get an idea how to address that issue

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options