The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to sensortech2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 8th, 2006, 02:33 PM

sensortech2003 is on a distinguished road
Room 3 Gym - Part 3

[color=White]Please guys - leave feedback as to what you think of this story. It's one of my first full length stories, and i need to know if its up to your standards!
[/color]

[color=White]Thanks[/color]

Room 3 Gym ? Part 3

I sat with Ryan for about another ten minutes or so, watching a room full of bodybuilders work out. To be able to sit and stare at every last inch of muscle that a guy has was the biggest turn on for me ever. With every bicep curl, every bench press, every squat and every lift the muscles on these men were staggering. The whole scene took these ten minutes to sink in. It took me quite a while to grasp what I was watching. If this had been on TV, I would have recorded it and watched it over and over. Instead, here it was ? real as it could get!

It took around ten minutes for me to realise that Ryan was still sat, staring at me. It made me feel a little uneasy at first, but then he smiled again. His masculine features at their very best ? I almost got lost in his deep eyes.

?You were a good choice,? Ryan said to me.

I kind of screwed up my face in a confused way. Ryan smiled again.

?Well for starters, a little gay man like you should have no problems in giving us what we want, in fact ? you?ll probably enjoy it. And secondly, you want to get to the size we are. Combine those and you?re on to a winner!?

I was beginning to feel more at ease than ever before in this world of muscle.

?Ryan?? I mumbled.

?Yeah??

?You said I would need to worship your muscles ? what exactly will I need to do??

I don?t know why I asked this question as I didn?t care. The longer I could spend living this dream the better, I guess I just wanted some more information.

?It?s pretty easy stuff,? Ryan said. ?All you have to do is what each guy asks you to.?

?Each guy? You mean I?ve got to worship each man in this room??

?Sure,? he said, ?we all want to keep looking this way ? we all need a little worship every now and then.?

My heart skipped a beat. There must have been at least 15 other men in the room as well as Ryan and Lee. I was going to have my work cut out, but it certainly wasn?t going to be a chore by any means. My mind was going wild ? full of fantasies.

?You want to start now?? Ryan asked.

This was every dream I?ve ever had, and more, come true. Every time I?ve dared to look into this room whilst I?ve been working out. Dreaming that one day I could work out with the muscle men of Room 2. Now that dream is coming true. I?m on my way to becoming as big and strong as Ryan. First, however, they want me to worship them! As far as I?m concerned, that?s not a problem.

Ryan was still looking at me, waiting for my answer.

?No time like the present,? I said.

?Well, as I recruited you, I guess I get to go first.? Ryan said. ?Grab hold of this,? he said.

Again, Ryan brought his enormous arms into the typical muscle man flexing pose. His biceps were massive. He started to bring his arm closer towards me, the peak of his bicep looking bigger the close it got. His bicep filled my entire field of vision. He kept twitching it, I guess just to remind me of the size of his muscle. It was perfect. The skin that somehow managed to contain this enormous piece of muscle formed perfectly over it, displaying bulging veins in all the right places. Ryan had said to grab hold of his bicep, but my instincts were to grab hold of my cock. I could have cum right then. Luckily, Ryan saw my reaction. He left his arm where it was, but relaxed his bicep. His arm was still huge, but just not quite as beautiful as when it was flexed. This gave me a little breathing space. I needed to calm down.

?Close call hey?? Ryan said.

?You sure know how to turn a guy on,? I said.

?It?s all in the movement of the muscle. When you need guys to cum to keep you looking like this, you start to perfect your techniques. Mind you, not many guys are ready to cum with just one bicep flex. Are you sure you can handle more??

It was as if Ryan was able to read my mind, but of course I was ready for more.

?Bring it on,? I said!

?Right, well I need you to wrap your hands around my arm. You?re sure you can do this??

There was no stopping me now. My hands were on his bicep in seconds. He still wasn?t flexing at this stage, just a relaxed bicep, but I could still feel how solid arm was. I didn?t try squeezing yet, but I could tell that I wouldn?t be able to squeeze much ? it really did feel like rock!

?That?s much better,? Ryan continued. ?Now, I?ve seen you working out in the gym, so I know you?re pretty fit ? how many pull ups can you do??

That alone turned me on ? Ryan had been watching me!

?I can do 10 without struggling.?

?OK, well hold on, and don?t start until I say so.?

I wasn?t sure what Ryan meant by this at first. However it all started to become clear when I felt the rock between my arms start to grow. As my fingers were pushed apart, I worked quickly to keep a tight grip on Ryan?s bicep. At the same time, I felt my arms being pulled upwards. I still wasn?t sure what was happening. It wasn?t until Ryan had started to straighten his legs that I was raised out of my seated position and onto my feet. Ryan still hadn?t stood up straight yet, my hands still feeling the pressure of being torn away from each other and the heels of my feet were about to start leaving the ground. Within a couple of seconds, and with one final push upwards from Ryan, there I was ? hanging from Ryan?s bicep in mid air. My feet were no longer on the ground ? I was hanging free. Ryan?s bicep felt like the size of a shoulder, rather than an arm, and I was having to really work at keeping my hands together. His arm was no longer relaxed ? after all, he did have another grown man swinging from it. Between my hands I could feel the peak and rounded shape of Ryan's bicep. In fact, I could feel where his veins almost burst through the skin. I could feel the blood rushing through them with every beat of Ryan's heart. I still didn?t grasp the fact that I was about to start exercising from Ryan's arm.

?Right, whenever you?re ready ? I want to see 10 good pull ups,? Ryan said. ?Lets see if you can get your chin to the top of my bicep.?

I managed to tilt my head upwards, first catching a glimpse of Ryan's face. His eyes were still deep enough to fall into. Then I looked higher, to the top of his biceps. It was within reach ? I was dangling from them ? but they seemed like mountains. I would need the self motivation to drive me to the top of these mountains.

I managed to find all the energy I could to start my first rep. the first part was easy ? all I had to do was bring myself up to the bottom of Ryan's arm. Then the hard work really began. Just as my eyes came into line with the bottom of his triceps, I glanced upwards, the top of his mountainous bicep still seemed miles away. I pulled myself up slowly, taking in the scenery as I went. His whole arm was so well sculptured it deserved every bit of the worship I could give it. Half way up his bicep, I managed to plant a small kiss on his arm. I could tell instantly that his had gone down well as the blood I could feel being pumped around his arm heated up. It felt as if a volcano was about the erupt under my hands as his blood started pumping even faster through his veins. I finally managed to reach the top of this biceps, my arms exhausted from just my first rep. I felt as if I?d been lifted up another six of so foot ? and the view was spectacular. I paused for a second, allowing myself to take in the view of all of the bodybuilders in the gym before lowering myself slowly back into the swinging free position. On the way, I got to see the sights of Ryan?s bicep once again. I still couldn?t believe that this was real.

I somehow managed to complete my ten reps without shooting my load all over Ryan. Every time I got to the top of Ryan's bicep, the view was amazing. As I reached rep number 6, I started to wonder how it was possible for Ryan to keep his bicep flexed for this amount of time. And not only was it flexed, it had me doing a quick exercise routine from it, using it like a gym bar. The strength that Ryan possessed must be from another planet. I?ve never heard of any guys being as strong as this guy seemed to be. Having me exercising from his bicep seemed normal to him ? it looked effortless to him. On my last two reps, my thought pattern had shifted yet again. I was starting to wonder if it truly was going to be possible for me to be as big and strong as Ryan was. This guy was massive. Would I really be able to achieve such a perfect body as the one I was hanging from? I hoped so.

As I lowered myself from my tenth rep on Ryan's biceps, he bent his knees slightly, and I felt the tips of my toes touch the ground. A little further any my feet were firmly back on solid ground. For a couple of seconds, I wondered what to do next, before realising my hands were still trying to keep a hold of Ryan's bicep. Ryan must also have noticed this as he said, ?You can leave go now if you like.?

He relaxed his bicep. I could feel the solid rock slowly fall from beneath my hands, but I knew that it was still there, waiting for me!

I brought my hands down from around Ryan's arm, and he lowered his arm too. That was one incredible work out for me ? I could feel my arms aching. What must it have felt like for Ryan? I wonder if it even felt like I was there. My weight must feel like nothing to such a big guy.

?Did you enjoy that?? Ryan asked.

I nodded ecstatically.

?It sure acted as a good warm up for my arm,? he said. ?I was almost expecting you to let yourself go when you felt my bicep.?

I quickly realised what he meant, and I looked downwards to my still erect cock. I could have quite easily cum at any stage whilst I?d been in my fantasy world. The only thing that stopped me was the realisation that it wasn?t fantasy and that these bodybuilders really were wanting me to worship them. I wanted to save my load for the very best of times. It was hard going, but I was doing well so far.

?I bet you little chap would like a bit more space hey??

I shrugged ? happy to go with whatever my muscle god said.

?Lets go into the showers ? we can have a bit more private space in there.?

Ryan led the way. It was quite strange at first ? this was the first time I had walked anywhere in the muscle room. Previous to this, I?d been lifted, carried, or was hanging from a muscle man. Following Ryan and the view of his enormous back was no problem at all though!

We reached the shower area at the back of Room 2. This must be where the bodybuilders get changed, and explains why I?ve never seen them in our changing room.

By this stage, I could tell that Ryan was a biceps man. He?d shown off his jaw dropping guns at every stage he could. Although to be honest, I couldn?t blame him. If my arms were half the size of his, I?d be showing mine off.

Almost as soon as the door to the showers had closed, Ryan had stripped off completely naked. Unlike last time I caught him without his clothes on, this time, he was more than happy to show his possessions.

?I?m not going to be the only one stood naked in here,? he said.

I got this hint, and quickly undressed, finally letting my cock roam free. My erection was still going strong, and I don?t know how I?d managed to contain my load. Looking at Ryan, I could tell that I wouldn?t be able to for much longer. His cock was already much bigger than mine. Not only longer, but thicker. Much thicker. He?d probably managed to pack muscle onto his cock. But it wasn?t erect. I?d say it was about half there. He must have caught me looking.

?You did this you know? When you were doing your pull ups off this,? he flexed just one arm again, ?you kissed it. That sent me wild. It was showing your true appreciation for muscle. Please, come and kiss it some more.?

Ryan leaned over slightly, I took his arm into my hands once again, and slowly moved closer, preparing myself for the kiss of a lifetime. Ryan flexed that extra inch, and I felt the rock of muscle move beneath me once more as my lips touched the solid peak of his arms. The power from within his biceps shocked me as it sped from my lips to encompass my entire body. I wanted to feel him with my mouth and I tried to get as much bicep into my mouth as possible. My tongue went wild as it started to explore every last inch of his mountain. His smooth skin, punctured only with the valleys created by the veins that wrapped around his arm felt like silk. Ryan was enjoying this. He kept his right arm flexed as his left started to wrap around my waist and bring me closer to his body.

Soon, not only was my mouth taking as much bicep as it could, but my body started to come in direct contact with Ryan's. Our body?s met, and we both felt a sudden urge to take hold of each other. I tightened my grip around his bicep as he pulled me even closer, held me even tighter to his body. Our cocks started to rub against each other. It was unbelievable that Ryan was enjoying this as much as I was. He moved his left arm again, this time forcing it between our bodies, moving it down towards by cock. He grabbed hold of me, his giant, sweaty, bodybuilders hand fully encasing my cock. There was something missing. I needed to do something else in our moment of ecstasy. Momentarily I left go of his bicep, I let my cock slip gently out of his hand as my knees began to bend and I knelt before my muscle god. My eyes were looking directly at his cock that had gotten even bigger than before. I could see he too was ready to release himself. As I leant forward, about to take hold of his manhood in my hands, he reached down and took hold of himself, letting out a mighty cry for me to look upwards. With that he moved his arms upwards into the most amazing double bicep, most muscular pose you have ever seen.

It was now that we both knew we had to cum. His cock shot forwards, spewing surges of milky cum right across my body. He lowered his arms slightly before tensing up once more and flexing like never before. The moment his peaks hit full flex, my load cam out in more torrents, and was running down his enormous leg. I was still looking up and he did the same again. He relaxed his arms, only momentarily, but enough so that he could re-flex the guns of god. As he flexed, we both shot our loads again, the sensation was one that quite literally took my breath away. I was finding it harder and harder to breath as he flexed again, and I ejaculated again. I managed to catch a quick breath of muscle filled air as he flexed again, forcing me to release cum like I?ve never done before. His muscles had such an effect on me, I had never experienced anything like this before. I?m sure he was wanting to see how much I could cum, but as long as he kept flexing, the cum flowed freely. More and more was released before I managed to wrap my arms around his tree-trunk like thighs and use his body to pull myself towards his biceps. I needed to feel them. I needed to get these mountains between my hands once more. It was the only way I could truly appreciate the real size and power of Ryan's biceps.

Ryan saw what I was trying to reach, and he too knew what I needed. He lowered his arms and I quickly grabbed his right bicep, kissing it like never before. His left arm quickly cam beneath me and once again I felt myself defying gravity as Ryan took hold of me and lifted me closer than ever before. I could feel his bicep taking my weight as my lifted my head towards his. I grabbed hold of his neck as he reached down and started to kiss me. His tongue slipped into my mouth as I felt the power I had experienced in his biceps, now encased in my mouth through his tongue.

We must have stayed there for quite some time, him holding me in his arms as we kissed like lovers just before sex, as the door to the shower room started to open.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to growinmuscl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 9th, 2006, 04:18 PM

growinmuscl
Send a message via Yahoo to growinmuscl
GREAT story and descriptions so far! Look forward to continuation and more detail of the experiences from all perspectives.

Thanks for incredible story. I look forward to its continuation!
  #3   Add to CanadianGordon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 9th, 2006, 08:54 PM

CanadianGordon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to CanadianGordon
I'm a biceps guy myself, and I love this guy.

God how I wish this gym were real!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options