The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Continuous Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Continuous Muscle Growth Stories Read, create, and contribute to "never-ending" muscle growth stories!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 2.80 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to Sanitarium87Q's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 17th, 2003, 10:44 PM

Sanitarium87Q
Hidden Strength

I was a normal kid... or at least i thought i was. I went to a normal school, had normal friends, and had a normal nuclear family. I was in 8th grade, and it was about halfway through the year. My best friend Jason and I had recently been into lifting weights, and we have made some considerable gains.

One say at school, it was announced that there was a new student joining us. When i saw him, i had to look twice, because he was the shortest, weakest looking guy i had ever seen. He couldn't have been over 5 feet tall! But, i paid no mind to it. I flexed my right arm and was happy i wasn't as puny as that kid.

As the day went on, i realized the kid wasn't in any of my other classes... just first period.

Seventh period came, and i was eager to leave the hell known as school, and when i was leaving the building, i heard some yelling coming from the side. I had a feeling i would regret checking it out, but i did anyway, and saw that two dumbass football players, who were both very stupid and mean, were making fun of the new kid. Not that I hadn't already, but at least i kept it to myself. I was about to step in (they were football players, but I was a lot more confident since i began lifting), when i heard what sounded like ripping clothing. I looked and I could have sworn the kid was getting taller! I heard another rip and saw his pants tear down the left thigh, showing his growing quads! "Growing quads?" I thought... yes, they were definitely getting bigger by the second...

[someone continue...]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 22nd, 2003, 02:28 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Keeping the Secret?

I couldn?t believe my own eyes, that kid, who used to be the scrawniest boy in the whole school, was growing massively muscular right there! It started with his quads and his kid pants soon ripped, revealing the incredible proportions of his bulging thighs. The football gorillas were just as shocked as I was, one of them even tried to beat up the growing kid while he was still bigger than him, but he would soon regret that. He tried to punch the kid right in the face, but his fist was strongly grabbed by those tiny hands of the kid. The bully looked at his supposed victim and got frightened, the boy kept growing and now he was almost as tall as both of the players, but far more muscular! The childish T-shirt was completely snuggled around the impressive chest, and his arms had already ripped their way through the flimsy fabric, exposing their massive vascularity.
I didn?t notice so fast it happened, in one moment I was going to risk myself to help this little kid from being picked up by the biggest guys in the school, when suddenly the soon to be spanked boy grew massively muscular!
?PLEASE, GO AWAY! I DON?T WANNA HURT YOU!? The bulging kid exclaimed, he had grown so much now he dwarfed the tallest bully by at least six inches. He roared in a mix of angriness and despair, which made the bullies run away as fast as they could, and so did I, but unfortunately, the behemoth heard my gasps, turning his face to me.
He had completely changed ? He was taller than any adult I?ve known but much more muscular than any bodybuilder could ever be, his arms bulged as well as his chest, I could count eight pack abdomen, ripped and his traps stood at least two in the air, the width of his lats was abnormally huge, his tiny waist and the incredible size of his shoulders made him look bigger than the entire building! His face had changed as well, now he had almost white blond shoulder length cascaded hair, his eyes were now electric blue and his skin was tanned and completely smooth. His breath was deep and he looked down at me.
Somehow, I didn?t run, I stood there and faced the huge kid. We faced each other for a while, when suddenly the football bullies returned, and they attacked the kid at the same time ??NOOOOO!!!? He screamed, not because he was in pain, but because the bullies would regret for this foolish behavior.
The kid just roared and grabbed each bully by the collar, lifting them easily from the ground. His eyes showed how mad he was, he just tossed the players away, throwing them into the trash dumpster. Then he easily lifted it and was about to throw it away.
?Wait! You?re gonna kill them!? I yelled to the enormous boy and he looked at me once more, with an intrigued look. ?Please don?t do it!? He seemed to agree and lowered the dumpster in the ground. He walked towards me and then he just went away.
I couldn?t help but following the behemoth. Fortunately, the school was already empty and no one saw the enormous muscle figure walking down the street.
?Hey, wait!? I yelled to the colossal kid, he was so tall now, I could just see his chest if I didn?t take a few steps back. He just looked at me ? ?GO AWAY! I DON?T WANNA HURT YOU TOO!?
?Hey man, that?s cool! Those guys are losers! They always pick on the smaller guys, they even picked on me before I started pumping some iron!? I tried to start a conversation.
He smiled ?I don?t think they?re gonna pick on anyone now!?
?Yeah, you taught them a lesson! Name is Corey Berkowitz by the way!? I extended my hand and he looked at me, hesitating ?Come on, man! Your secret is safe with me! I don?t think those bullies are gonna let other people thinking a small kid cleaned the floor with them!?
?My name is Marvin Reed!? He shook my hand as well the rest of me ? ?Sorry!?
?No problem!? I answered feeling the safety of the ground under my feet. I was about to ask ?HOW?? when I noticed Marvin was shrinking, his muscles were returning to much smaller and human proportions, and I thought he would turn back into the scrawny little kid he was this morning, but I was mistaken.
When he stopped loosing muscle mass, he was just as tall as I was, but much more muscular! I mean he looked like he worked out for years, and yet he was still on his early teens. I was even more impressed now, his hair remained the same and his blue eyes were still there. Marvin looked at himself and noticed my obvious reaction.
?Look, Corey, I know you must be confused, but I can explain it all!? Marvin said already dragging Corey along with him.
They arrived in Marvin?s house ? the neo gothic stereotyped version of the ?Mad scientist?s House!? There was no one in the house.
?I live with my Uncle Stanley, he is some kind of scientist I think, he?s working now only returns after ten o?clock!? Marvin said trying to look a little comfortable on his new clothing but he just couldn?t, they were too small.
?My uncle Stan is very nice and he?s trying to help me developing, you see I?ve always been to small and skinny fro my age, I am 16 years old!?
?You?re 16 already? But you seemed so small when I saw you at school!? I said in disbelief.
?Yes, and that?s why Uncle Stan is helping me, come with me!? Marvin led me to the cellar, it was a complete laboratory! With lots of tubes, batches, and the stuff we only see on TV.
?My Uncle Stan is a endocrinologist, he studies the hormones, he thinks my under development was caused by some hypo functioning on my Pituitary Gland.?
?What is that??
?The main gland of our organism, it controls the production of all the other hormones, Uncle Stan says that according to the tests he ran, my gland was not being properly stimulated by my brain, then he is trying to compensate it by the treatment he calls ?Ultra Hypertrophy Stimulation?
?It really worked!? I said laughing.
?Well, that was a complete side effect, after Uncle Stan gave me the treatment, at first nothing happened, but suddenly I started having those spurts like the one you witnessed, sometimes I can get pretty nervous, but usually I just grow muscular and powerful, and then after a few minutes I got back to my normal size??
?Oh no, this isn?t your normal size! You were at least 3 inches shorter and you weren?t so muscular!?
?I?m glad you remembered it! I gotta check my last gains!? Marvin said with a glint in his eyes, he hoped on the scale, 5?6? 170 pounds! YEAH!?
?Marvin, this treatment is really working! You look like a teen bodybuilder! Your Uncle Stan must be really happy!?
?Well, we are good to start Phase 2!? Marvin said with a happy face.
?Phase 2? Why is that? You already look great!? I asked with a sudden interest.
?Because we are gonna test a much more powerful treatment, young man!? The thin bald man entered the room carrying a very strange bottle filled with some thick liquid.
?Uncle Stan! You had to see me today! I was humongous! I?ve added almost 70 pounds after this spurt! I?m getting bigger everyday now!? Marvin said with excitement in his voice.
?I know Marvin, I?ve been following you two ever since the school, I?ve estimated your next spurt would happen around the time you were supposed to leave school!? Stan was a very tall man, around 6?4? and very strong built, but he looked much thinner if you compared him to Marvin, he was much thinner.
?Well, young man, I believe we haven?t met before, I am Stan Reed, Marvin?s Uncle, and I have an offer to make to you!? He said with a smile on his thin lips.
?Offer? What offer?? I asked already guessing.
?Well, in exchange for your silence about our little secret, would consider become one of the subjects of our Treatment??
?Me? But I have no development problem!?
?Neither has Marvin anymore, he looks better than ever, that?s why we are starting Phase 2, we are about to establish a standards! You and Marvin are gonna be the World?s strongest men ever born!?
?What you say Corey? You wanna join the Muscle Team?? Marvin asked flexing his 17 inches biceps to me.

NEXT
  #3   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 14th, 2006, 11:59 AM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
This hasn't been worked on in a long time, but the story looks good so far.
  #4   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 17th, 2006, 09:58 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Wow, this is the first time I think I've read this and its been around for 2 and a half years! This is a great story, I like the idea of kids Hulking out, I hope someone continues it!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #5   Add to fillups44's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 27th, 2006, 12:27 PM

fillups44 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to fillups44 Send a message via Yahoo to fillups44
I looked from Marvin to his Uncle Stan. I thought about how Marvin had seemed upset and despairing as he grew. I also thought about how easily he handled those football players and how good he looked now.

"If this is such a great idea. How come you're not using it sir?" I asked

"Good question, " replied Stan smiling. "Initially the experiment was just to overcome a hereditary disfuntion that I saw in Marvin. The super growth was a side effect. But one that I feel is advantageous. I know the effects will be different on me than on growing boys but I actually was going to include myself within the next phase of the experiment. Sort of as a control compared to Marvin."

"Is the kind of growth Marvin now has permanent?' I asked.

"Well it's still here," Marvin said once again flexing his massively ripped 17" guns.

"Actually, that remains to be seen, Corey. The problem with being the first is that some things are left up to chance. You might remain the same. There is a small chance you will lose some muscularity but there is a larger chance that you will grow stronger than most men ever dream of being."

My head was swimming with all of this but looking at Marvin and remembering his power--I suddenly heard myself blurt out, "Sure Dr. Reed. Let's do it."

Dr Reed nodded and brought out two more bottles of the strange thick liquid. "Luckily I have just enough of this stuff to give all three of us. This substance reacts with the digestive system and will quickly be absorbed by your body. It will take a few hours for it to react with your system but you will notice effects soon, I'm sure. Now, drink it down."

Dr Reed handed us each one of the bottles. Awkwardly, I fit my lips around the rim and sucked down the substance. It was gross. A thick oily liquid. It felt heavy in my body and unhealthy and I wondered just what had I just got myself into.

"I gotta get home. Don't worry I'm not ever going to mention this to anyone." I said and lurched dizzily out of the room. The Dr. and Marvin still both seemed to be reeling and didn't really react. Somehow I staggered home and told my folks I was feeling sick and went straight to bed. I slept weird with dreams tumbling through my head of Marvin picking up the dumpster like it was a toy--Marvin the monster. Corey the monster picking up roofs of houses and flinging them like frisbees, knocking down tanks, hot feverish gunfire rattling around, spinning gun turrets.

In the morning I heard a knock on the door. "Sweetie, a Dr Reed is on the phone. Are you okay?"

I felt great and energetic but one quick check of my body and I was the same kid as always. "I'm good mom. Hold on I'll talk to him."

"Corey, have you experienced any muscle growth?" Dr Reed asked over the phone.

"None that I can tell. I felt awful last night. At least I feel good now."

"Yes both Marvin and I are experiencing similar effects. It's odd this mixture was so potent. But we will keep an eye on things. Marvin has not lost any of his muscularity anyway."

Marvin's appearance did cause quite a stir at the school that day. Everyone was commenting on how he had changed so much. He was the new jock of the school. It wasn't all good for him. Our first period teacher sent him to the principal's office on suspicion of using drugs. I suppose it was fortunate that he didn't experience an extreme growth spurt in the principal's office. The principal did call Uncle Stanley but whatever the doctor's answer was, it satisfied the principal.

For me, it was a normal day. It was good to see Marvin getting accepted but I was still the same skinny kid with a little bit of muscle. Not the puniest but I wasn't big either. Strongest man in the world---geez what a fantasy. But I felt good that at least I wasn't poisoned and man my appetite was crazy big. I ate two helpings of everything at lunch. I was eating football player sized meals.

After school, I walked over to my best friend Jason's house to workout on his weight set. "Hey Corey," he said. "Let's try to push up to 195 on the bench today. I think we can break our records." Jason like me was a medium sized light skinned brown haired guy with a little bit of muscle showing on his arms and chest.

Jason began to warm up with the 35 lb plates on either side of the bar. He grunted as he pushed the weight up for 10 fairly easy reps. It was my turn. I was usually not quite as strong as Jason but, it was like pushing up an empty bar. I almost threw it into the air. I felt an immediate flush of blood in my triceps, shoulders and chest.

"WOW. Someone has been eating his Wheaties!!" Jason laughed. "I guess it's a good day for breaking records."

He did his next set with two 45 llb plates. Again 10 reps with a little labor at the top of the last one. "Load it all the way up," I told Jason somehow sure that I could lift it. He added the two 25 lb plates to either side of the bar. I pushed off again the bar went up like it was almost empty. This was more weight than I had ever lifted before. I felt my triceps swell with a gentle pump but wasn't tired after 15 easy reps.

Suddenly excited. I grabbed two more 45 lb plates and slid them on the bar next to the other weights. This was 285 lbs. I sat under the bar, took a deep breath and pushed. Again the weight went up easily but I felt a surge of blood roar through my body and heard a ripping sound and felt my shirt rip open across my chest and shoulders.

Last edited by fillups44; December 27th, 2006 at 12:35 PM.
  #6   Add to Choco_cow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 5th, 2007, 10:45 PM

Choco_cow is on a distinguished road
By the time I'd gotten control over myself, and racked the weight, I'd completely ripped out of my shirt. I pulled the shreds left over, examining the new physique Dr. Reed's formula and this workout had given me.

I sat up on the bench, looking down and running my hand over the full and heavy pectorals. My chest was pumped, full of blood being rushed to hungry muscles, flushed red with the exertion. I massaged them, trying to make a dent and finding no give at all. With Jason watching me, I flexed them, watching them rise and tighten, ready at my command.

From there, my attention travelled down my arm, starting at my new formed delts, capping off my once bony shoulders, and trailing down to my upper arm. I decided to get a closer look, popping it up, and flexing it, watching the peak rise another inch. With each flex, the pump seemed to get a bit higher, a bit more filled out, and drawing closer to my forearm, which ahd also swelled considerably with corded muscles.

"Jesus..." I finally remembered Jason, and my eyes snapped up to see him staring down at me in shock...and...was that lust? "How..."

I shifted, nervous now. "I...I don't know if I'm allowed to tell or not..." Jason, had, apparently, stopped listening. He walked closer to the bench, running his hand over my still flexed bicep, squeezing it, and finding no give.

"What are you on?" He murmured softly, and I suddenly got defensive.

"It's not steroids, if that's what you mean."

"Well, I know it isn't traditional steroids...they can't even make you pack on muscle that fast." He said, his eyes moving from my bicep to my much more defined abs, each one distinct and separate from the others, each cut shining from the sweat. My eyes followed his hands down.

"C'mon...just let me in on it...I promise...I won't tell anyone...but...it's not really going to be great with you being my partner if you're so much stronger than I am..."

I really wanted to see what I could do with this formula running through me...I still hadn't gotten to my legs yet, or any serious work on arms yet..."How about this...you meet me after school tomorrow...and I'll tell you all about it. Right now though, I wanna finish this workout..."

Today was an arm day, technically, but I'd gotten enough of a rush from that to do even more today. I quickly picked up my normal 25 pound dumbbells, for warm up, and they almost flew up to my shoulders. Jason had picked up another set, and while it was easy for him, I doubt he felt as if he'd picked up a couple of sticks like I had. A set of 10, and then we moved on to our reps. Today, instead of doing 45, I moved straight to 70.

I watched Jason first, using good form and technique, as he did a set of 8 with 35s, ekeing out the last two, and setting them back down, getting ready for his max rep weight, I took the 70s, and began to curl, Jason watched with awe (and I was pretty jazzed about it too), as my biceps began to rise, taller, the peaks growing hard, the vein that travels on the top of the peak had fully engorged with blood, feeding it to make my muscles grow even faster.

To keep the pump I moved from 70s to 85s, hefting them, I could barely feel the weight of them, but seeing the way Jason's eyes were following mine, I knew I was getting biggger by the minute.

The motion started again, and again I watched as my arms swell up, now both of the biceps the size of softballs, and beginning to widen still. I went past 20 reps a long time ago.

I looked over to Jason, who was taking a careful study of my body. He blushed bright red. "Man...I want what you have."

'Let's have a little fun'...I thought, and, moving into his line of sight, quickly popped a double bicep pose, flexing hard and watching as slowly my peaks continued to rise. Was this an extra effect? Just flexing makes my muscles grow?

From there, I shift from pose to pose, holding each one, letting him study each muscle, hot and just starting to shine with sweat, and freshly pumped, more and more withe very flex. With a grunt I flexed into a crab, feeling my pecs bunch and grow, my abs tightening and intercostals and obliques stretching up towards growing lats.

"Yeah...you want what I got? Fuckin' power..." I smirked switching into a most muscular, feeling all the muscles struggle for dominance on my frame, swelling, and beginning to add mass to my frame at a much faster rate, getting closer to the kind of muscle that Marvin had grown while dealing with the football players.

Jason watched in silence, but by the boner in his pants, I could tell that he was certainly enjoying the show. I wanted to keep going, keep flexing, keep getting stronger...

"What do you say Jason....wanna do legs
next?"

#7   Add to GAFBIBOY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2013, 08:15 PM

GAFBIBOY is on a distinguished road
More of this story please its hot

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text