The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Media Registered Members Only: Remember seeing The Hulk literally bust out of his clothes on TV as a kid? Talk about other muscle growth sightings in the movies, television, websites and other media. View and post before & after bodybuilding progress photos, morphs, illustrations and other male muscle growth-themed media.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to tanky's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 10th, 2006, 11:59 AM
100% Beef Addict

tanky has disabled reputation
Thumbs up 1980's Rightguard Deo Ad

[color=lightblue]I was thinking about my first muscle memory and I wanted to talk to you about it. It was an advert from the 1980?s for Rightguard Deodorant spray shown here in the UK. I must have been about 5 or 6 when I first saw it.[/color]

[color=lightblue]There?s this average-skinny guy having a really bad day; flat tire, raining and forgot the umbrella etc etc?[/color]

[color=lightblue]Anyway at one point he?s in the gym locker room, getting dressed after a workout. He looks up and does a huge double take. He stands there gawping with a mixture of envy and awe. Then we see what he?s spotted?[/color]

[color=lightblue]3 GORGEOUS muscle hunks standing in a line, hitting a one-arm bicep flex![/color]

[color=lightblue]They lean into the pose, all with ?eat shit? grins on their beautiful faces. They smirk as they look at each other?s arms, comparing to see who has the biggest biceps.[/color]

[color=lightblue]It was probably only on screen for like 2 or 3 seconds tops but at that tender age the combination of beautiful faces, huge biceps and cocky, arrogant muscle flexing made it probably THE most erotic thing I?d ever seen![/color]

[color=lightblue]Maybe I?m looking back at it through ?rose-tinted glasses? but at the time it shook me to my core! I?m sure it would bone me mercilessly even if I saw it today!!![/color]

[color=lightblue]I suppose it?s too much to ask that anyone else here remembers that ad????[/color]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to CyberCelt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 11th, 2006, 06:08 PM

CyberCelt is on a distinguished road
i remember it

yeah i remember that ad i was around the same age, i'd totally forgotten it till i read your post hot or what.... does anyone know of anywhere i could download "The Hunk " movie that was another of my muscle memories with an old 1960 movie called "Muscle Beach"..
  #3   Add to tanky's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 3rd, 2008, 06:02 PM
100% Beef Addict

tanky has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanky View Post
I was thinking about my first muscle memory and I wanted to talk to you about it. It was an advert from the 1980?s for Rightguard Deodorant spray shown here in the UK. I must have been about 5 or 6 when I first saw it.

There?s this average-skinny guy having a really bad day; flat tire, raining and forgot the umbrella etc etc?

Anyway at one point he?s in the gym locker room, getting dressed after a workout. He looks up and does a huge double take. He stands there gawping with a mixture of envy and awe. Then we see what he?s spotted?

3 GORGEOUS muscle hunks standing in a line, hitting a one-arm bicep flex!

They lean into the pose, all with ?eat shit? grins on their beautiful faces. They smirk as they look at each other?s arms, comparing to see who has the biggest biceps.

It was probably only on screen for like 2 or 3 seconds tops but at that tender age the combination of beautiful faces, huge biceps and cocky, arrogant muscle flexing made it probably THE most erotic thing I?d ever seen!

Maybe I?m looking back at it through ?rose-tinted glasses? but at the time it shook me to my core! I?m sure it would bone me mercilessly even if I saw it today!!!

I suppose it?s too much to ask that anyone else here remembers that ad????
[COLOR=#999999]God I love the Internet! By chance I happened upon the above clip and it was really great to see it again. OK so this advert may seem rather tame now but to a 6 year old who was just starting to realise he was MAD on muscle, this was friggin' hot! Enjoy![/COLOR]

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options