The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > General
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

General General discussion about male muscle growth

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 51 votes, 2.49 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to Musclemoogle23's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 7th, 2013, 02:48 PM
Must become musclebound

Musclemoogle23 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Musclemoogle23
Force feedings and bloating

Any body else into the fantasy idea of force feeding a guy massive amounts of food or gallons of liquids till they look like they swallowed a beach ball?

And I'm not talking about fat, I mean that tight, bloated stuffed look that happens in one eating binge.

Hit me up if you are!

Kc
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Musclemoogle23 For This Useful Post:
OrisGooder (February 9th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Big RR's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 7th, 2013, 05:34 PM

Big RR is on a distinguished road
Many fantasies about force feeding steroids and gh to guys who are against it or afraid and turn them into fucking huge muscle freaks, stronger than 10 Supermen, insanely hard/horny 24/7 with a river of roid filled precum flowing from their cocks and after they begin feeling and seeing the mind blowing muscle gains, they want more and more which is so fucking hot, makes me throb and has me wanting dudes into muscle, getting freaky huge and stronger than Superman, like a lover for me to pump full of Jay Cutler or Branch Warren mega doses and suddenly they become 10 times biggger and stronger than I am, beat me to a pulp, rape this roided up muscle tops unfucked muscle ass, breed me over and over and tower over me flexing and telling me, look at me! Look at how fucking huge I am and how fucking strong I am now compare to you Russell! You wanted to roid a dude into muscle, older men or a lover like you have in the past?? Well here I am faggot! Neither one of us ever dreamed I would become this fucking massive or respond so well to your roids tiny but I did and not that you've roided me up against my will, grew me freaky huge,feeling strong enough to easily crush your SUV while you and every muscle wannabee, str8, gay or bi watches me pick up your SUV with ease, my muscles throbbing bigger and stronger by the second and easily do squats and over head presses with it before crushing it like a grape while all you faggots turned on by muscle since the age of 5 watch and piss in their shorts and cum in their jocks over the lover or friend you force fed roids against my will and made me a monster that you fantasized about and jerked off over since you started getting huge on your first roid cycle and it felt so good you had to share it!!! Well, you are right tiny! It does feel fantastic! Don't know why I was afraid but glad you made me take them and now, I want more! No more wasting the roids on you Russell, They are all mine now cunt! You'll lay at home in a sling waiting for me to get back from the gym pumped up and 3 times bigger and stronger than before I left ready for me to flex for you, beat your puny ass, fuck you, piss on and in you and make you roid your lover boy up and make me grow!!!!!!!!!! I have wanted to seriously force feed roids to some wimp or a lover and make all this happen and have jerked off over it many times! Not really force feeding food, but I guess you need huge amount of protein and supplements to make the roids work even better right? I hope I have you guys especially muscle guys into roids or force feeding some wimp roids throbbing hard like I am over this topic!! This isn't just a story or fantasy, I seriously want to make it happen and I honestly and seriously have roided up past lovers and older men in their 50's like I have written about in the past and some of you think I make it up, but it is all true and I am still looking for a long term lover into muscle or not to roid up, force feed roids, lift together, allow me to help become as big and insanely strong as I am, insanely hard/horny, show off, flex together, be proud lovers, juice more, lift more and grow more and yes, deep down, I think it would be very hot after I helped my new lover get bigger and stronger to increase his doses so he can become 10 times bigger and stronger than I am, beat this huge roided up muscle top and bully to a pulp, rape my unfucked muscle ass, rip it wide open and breed me until a river of roid filled piss and roid filled cum flows like a river from my wrecked hole when he pulls his still throbbing hard muscle cock out and knocks my teeth out when he rams his roid fueled cock down my throat, towers over me flexing and pounding my throat and pumping gallons of roid filled cum and roid piss down my throat while saying, You wanted a lover to roid up little man??? Well here I am bitch!! !0 times bigger and stronger than you will ever be and this is just the start!!!!!!!! Hell yes, Russell!!!!!!!!!!!! So huge! Stronger than 10 Supermen, raging hard/horny 24/7, spewing roid filled precum like a volcano and your new Master!!!!!!! God I want this so badly and will find a muscle dude my age or older to seriously juice up with, be lovers and get frreakin huge together and even though I enjoy being the roided up muscle master and bully, If he is the right guy, I'll increase his roids and make him much, much bigger and stronger than I am so he can do all these things to me!!!!!!!!!! Okay, sorry for rambling lol! In the middle of a 16 week cycle, raging with growth and strength and a massive pump after just getting back from the gym with my 11" cock throbbing and in need of a hot mouth or ass and lover to gear up and grow huge for both our pleasure and the pleasure of the little jealous wimps watching us grow!!!!!!!!!! Single muscle guys into getting freakin huge, stronger than SUperman and roided up at my cost by a huge muscle dude wanting a lover, email me at [email protected]!!!!!! IN the mean time, this muscle beast is going to go take care of this throbbing muscle and I hope I make some of you guys do the same! Didn't mena to make this so long. I will look for another place to post this. In the mean time, please enjoy this and don't be a hater!! Please? All of you are great guys who share alot of my wants and I thank you muscle studs! Peace, Big RR

Last edited by Big RR; January 7th, 2013 at 05:49 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Big RR For This Useful Post:
BBMikeNJ (January 8th, 2013), davisTico (February 17th, 2013), roided (February 18th, 2013), Terrylee Long (January 30th, 2013), UKgrowingLad (January 13th, 2013)
  #3   Add to mecmec's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 7th, 2013, 06:15 PM

mecmec is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to mecmec
I love the idea of feeding a big muscular/beefy guy. For me its more about helping him put on muscle but I guess that still counts.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mecmec For This Useful Post:
Big RR (January 7th, 2013), HumanThingy (January 10th, 2013)
  #4   Add to bliblobblib's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 9th, 2013, 06:39 PM

bliblobblib is on a distinguished road
This is the only kind of muscle guy i go for, and generally what i like to do to myself when im nice and pumped from the gym. NOTHING hotter than pumped muscle and a huge bloated gut.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bliblobblib For This Useful Post:
HumanThingy (January 10th, 2013), iluvmassivemusl (January 10th, 2013), worshipper (February 10th, 2013)
  #5   Add to luvmuscles2006's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 10th, 2013, 01:21 AM

luvmuscles2006 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to luvmuscles2006
Muscle guys eating

I find it hot when a muscle guy will eat until his stomach is ready to explode. I have a number of videos and also encourage muscle guys with eating challenges etc. Hit me up if interested. Cheers PK
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to luvmuscles2006 For This Useful Post:
HumanThingy (January 10th, 2013), iluvmassivemusl (January 10th, 2013), worshipper (February 10th, 2013)
  #6   Add to HumanThingy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 10th, 2013, 07:53 PM

HumanThingy is on a distinguished road
Hey man! I'm way into watching muscle guys gorge!
The Following User Says Thank You to HumanThingy For This Useful Post:
worshipper (February 10th, 2013)
  #7   Add to burlemarx's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 10th, 2013, 09:01 PM

burlemarx is on a distinguished road
http://i48.tinypic.com/29f9h87.jpg

this was me back in 2010.... so yeah, i'm definitely a muscle guy into eating big i was 300lbs back then. i'm down to 235 now and the big perma-belly is gone, but i'm always up for a good bloat session with another muscle dude. it's always nice to bloat up temporarily!
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to burlemarx For This Useful Post:
13hearts (January 11th, 2013), backmask (January 11th, 2013), bigbearny (January 11th, 2013), BigLittleTim (January 24th, 2013), bliblobblib (January 23rd, 2013), brutus (January 21st, 2013), cutlerfan (February 9th, 2013), dominicrue (January 22nd, 2013), ganteugene (February 26th, 2013), HumanThingy (January 11th, 2013), luvmuscles2006 (January 10th, 2013), SteepMike81 (January 11th, 2013), vlad (January 10th, 2013), worshipper (January 12th, 2013), Wynfrith (January 11th, 2013)
  #8   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 11th, 2013, 04:41 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by burlemarx View Post

this was me back in 2010.... so yeah, i'm definitely a muscle guy into eating big i was 300lbs back then. i'm down to 235 now and the big perma-belly is gone, but i'm always up for a good bloat session with another muscle dude. it's always nice to bloat up temporarily!
Talk about putting your money where your mouth is!

You manned up and provided pix! Good on you!

You look like you have strong shoulders and arms and a thick frame overall.

At 235 I'm sure you look even better than in this picture!

Keep lifting!

Mdlftr
The Following User Says Thank You to Mdlftr For This Useful Post:
Big RR (January 11th, 2013)
  #9   Add to burlemarx's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 11th, 2013, 09:00 AM

muscle dudes that like to pig out are the best. eating is sexy and masculine. and "jock bellies" are fun to curl up against in bed. they are like natural heating pads for your lower back!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to burlemarx For This Useful Post:
Big RR (January 11th, 2013), bliblobblib (January 23rd, 2013), ganteugene (May 23rd, 2013), worshipper (January 12th, 2013)
  #10   Add to backmask's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 11th, 2013, 10:24 AM

backmask is on a distinguished road
Wow, I haven't seen a pic of you from then in a long time, Victory. You're just ruthlessly sexy at any weight

Quote:

The Following User Says Thank You to backmask For This Useful Post:
  #11   Add to HumanThingy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 11th, 2013, 06:39 PM

HumanThingy is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Damn! I know it's been said, but you are CRAZY sexy!
The Following User Says Thank You to HumanThingy For This Useful Post:
  #12   Add to Big RR's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 11th, 2013, 09:40 PM

You are quite the sexy man burlemarx with the perfect attitude!!!!!!!!! You big this big roided up muscle beast, throb even harder and spew roid filled precum like a gyser!!!! Anyone thirsty lol? Drink all of you and grow freaky huge and stronger than Superman with me!!!!!!!!! WOOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  #13   Add to Big RR's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 11th, 2013, 10:08 PM

Nothing hotter than bodybuilders, muscle dudes, big, small, just beginning, married, bi and gay into muscle, getting freaky huge,stronger than 100 Supermen, insanely hard/horny 24/7 like me and many others here into huge, huge meals, juicing up, hitting the gym hard, eating 10 times or more a day, taking in all the carbs, protein and testosterone they can and watching them explode with massive mind blowing muscle gains along with dramatic strength gains that are undescribable along with our already high sex drive going thru the roof!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Roid/GH guts make me spray paint the walls and ceiling without even touching my big throbbing roid fueled cock! One more thing that gets me so freakin horny and it's something I have mentioned before, It may sound disgusting or gross but I bone up big time when I spot roid acne on some thick, rock hard muscle dude!!!!!!!!! Tells me he's into getting freakin huge, stronger than Superman and uses steroids!!!!! Not a huge, massive, out of control roid acne outbreak, light to moderate....shows me the dudes a real man into muscle and wants to get as huge and as strong as humanly possible!!!!! Also tells me he's probably insanely horny lol! Especiallly when I see him out of the corner of my eye, checking my huge pumped up muscles and semi to rock hard 11" x 9" cock while trying to cover up his growing cock! Keep it up Burlemarx, you are hot! Peace
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Big RR For This Useful Post:
retro500 (January 14th, 2013), roided (February 18th, 2013), UKgrowingLad (January 13th, 2013)
  #14   Add to UKgrowingLad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 13th, 2013, 06:13 PM

UKgrowingLad is on a distinguished road
Big RR I like your thoughts I would love to grow like that.
  #15   Add to James35's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2013, 08:35 AM

James35
hey a hugely muscular off season bodybuilder obscenly overeating either of his own will or forced and ending up looking like he swallowed a jumbo exercise ball is my thing too. and i have written some stories along those lines that you may enjoy. go to planetbelly.deviantart.com and let me know what you think
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to James35 For This Useful Post:
burlemarx (January 21st, 2013), worshipper (January 22nd, 2013)
  #16   Add to burlemarx's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2013, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James35 View Post
hey a hugely muscular off season bodybuilder obscenly overeating either of his own will or forced and ending up looking like he swallowed a jumbo exercise ball is my thing too. and i have written some stories along those lines that you may enjoy. go to planetbelly.deviantart.com and let me know what you think
your PlanetBelly has given me lots of pleasure on lonely nights... unf. i love overfed muscleboys!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to burlemarx For This Useful Post:
SteepMike81 (February 12th, 2013), worshipper (January 22nd, 2013)
  #17   Add to OrisGooder's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 9th, 2013, 07:38 AM
Author of Fiction

OrisGooder is on a distinguished road
This thread just gave me enough inspiration to write a new story.
Thx

To keep up to date about my new stories find me at Facebook
  #18   Add to cutlerfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 9th, 2013, 05:59 PM
Master of Muscle RP

cutlerfan has disabled reputation
Burlemarx, that 2010 photo was awesome! A muscle man with a hard belly is sexy! Thanks for posting the pic! Love the beard too!
  #19   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 17th, 2013, 06:05 AM

??? I don't get it???

With all the agita out there about "getting fat" and "not being a pig" and "staying in shape" and "looking healthy" WHAT is the attraction about eating a ton of fattening food and developing a big gut?

Anyone can do that!

The question is: WHY would they want to? WHAT is the attraction? Is there some sort of reverse psychology going on here? As in, 'muscular, trim and fit' is what "everyone" wants, so, since "I'm a rebel" I'm going to go for fat, sloppy and out of shape'?!

No thanks!
  #20   Add to garrix's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 17th, 2013, 10:18 AM

garrix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to garrix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdlftr View Post
With all the agita out there about "getting fat" and "not being a pig" and "staying in shape" and "looking healthy" WHAT is the attraction about eating a ton of fattening food and developing a big gut?

Anyone can do that!

The question is: WHY would they want to? WHAT is the attraction? Is there some sort of reverse psychology going on here? As in, 'muscular, trim and fit' is what "everyone" wants, so, since "I'm a rebel" I'm going to go for fat, sloppy and out of shape'?!

No thanks!
Different tastes man. There is no rebellion in this expression of sexuality any more than liking muscle is rebellion. Sexuality is sexuality and it doesn't happen because of conscious counter-cultural impulses. It just happens. Its not a conscious decision. But simply, to explain, some people think a belly on a guy looks masculine in the same way muscle looks masculine.

Its just different for different people. I like muscle+gut as long as the muscle outweighs the gut Thats my preference.

We are onn a muscle growth forum where much of the "general population" would be weirded out by our fetishization muscle and bodybuilders. We have no place judging other forms of body-fetishization.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to garrix For This Useful Post:
backmask (February 18th, 2013), bliblobblib (February 17th, 2013), manlion (February 17th, 2013), worshipper (February 17th, 2013)
  #21   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 17th, 2013, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garrix View Post
Different tastes man. There is no rebellion in this expression of sexuality any more than liking muscle is rebellion. Sexuality is sexuality and it doesn't happen because of conscious counter-cultural impulses. It just happens. Its not a conscious decision. But simply, to explain, some people think a belly on a guy looks masculine in the same way muscle looks masculine.

Its just different for different people. I like muscle+gut as long as the muscle outweighs the gut Thats my preference.

We are onn a muscle growth forum where much of the "general population" would be weirded out by our fetishization muscle and bodybuilders. We have no place judging other forms of body-fetishization.
O.k.as far as it goes.
I don't agree that "We have no place judging other forms of body-fetishization." That's EXACTLY what we do here. To pretend otherwise is being selectively myopic: "My fetish is o.k. Yours is weird."

This ISN'T a listserv that thinks being really scrawny and emaciated is something to aspire to. Neither is being fat and out of shape an aspirational goal --- at least not on THIS forum. MUSCLE growth is what it's all about. Coming from other body states: skinny to muscular or fat to muscular or average to muscular is what this site is about. CHANGE - TO muscle.

I'm all for the muscle. I can ignore the "I wanna be fat and I think it's cool" threads, just like I can ignore the "I'm a scrawny stick and I think it's cool."

I'm here to be inspired about muscle.

Mdlftr

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options