The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 2.29 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to Big RR's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 7th, 2013, 05:47 PM

Big RR is on a distinguished road
Wanting for real, have made happen!

Even though almost everything I have written here I have had happen or have made come true and for the rest, it is all much more than fantasy! The only reason I am posting this here is because some guys think I am making it up or it is a story.......Honest, most of it is not, especially sharing my roids with weaker smaller lovers in the past and helping them grow bigger or stronger to roiding up a 58 year old man who told me that ever since muscle made his cock rock hard at the age of 8 he always wanted to be freaky huge and stronger than Superman when he grew up!(I thought I was weird for wanting to be stronger than Superman but after joining a hardcore gym, I found out that even the str8, huge roided up muscle dudes got off over muscle that young and wanted to be stronger than Superman and I wasn't weird lol!!!!!) Anyway, I roided up this 58 year old guy and within 3 and a half months he gained a huge, superman strong 89lbs of pure muscle and now wants to become bigger and stronger than I am, beat me to a pulp, rape me, breed me etc....another fantasy come true that I always jerked off wanting, roiding up a guy into muscle in his 50's,60's and even 70's, helping him get freaky huge, stronger than SUperman and insanely horny like me and he becomes bigger than me!!!!!!! It was so hot watching this guys explode with huge muscle and strength gains and he is still roiding and getting freakin huge and serious about being bigger than I am and beating me to a pulp! True story!!!!!! His married str8 son got rock hard when he walked in on his dad naked, with huge muscles and a raging cock posing!!!!!!! Not to sound perv, his son got off over his dad being huge and roiding and worshipped him!!!!! The roids made my friend more aggressive and he now is a bully and loves making guys suck his cock and feel his muscles while he flexes including his son!!!!!!! I know, weird but something sounds kind of hot about it lol! SOrry!!!!!

Back to my post, I hope you guys enjoy it and I hope you muscle dudes are throbbing hard and soaking wet with roid filled precum! Wish I were there to get off with you and allow you all to blow your huge loads all over me or feed me some extra roid filled and protein filled cum to help my big muscles grow even bigger and stronger right before your eyes!!!!!!

Enjoy!! Email me at [email protected] or shoot me a message here! Thanks guys for allowing me to ramble on! Big RR

Many fantasies about force feeding steroids and gh to guys who are against it or afraid and turn them into fucking huge muscle freaks, stronger than 10 Supermen, insanely hard/horny 24/7 with a river of roid filled precum flowing from their cocks and after they begin feeling and seeing the mind blowing muscle gains, they want more and more which is so fucking hot, makes me throb and has me wanting dudes into muscle, getting freaky huge and stronger than Superman, like a lover for me to pump full of Jay Cutler or Branch Warren mega doses and suddenly they become 10 times biggger and stronger than I am, beat me to a pulp, rape this roided up muscle tops unfucked muscle ass, breed me over and over and tower over me flexing and telling me, look at me! Look at how fucking huge I am and how fucking strong I am now compare to you Russell! You wanted to roid a dude into muscle, older men or a lover like you have in the past?? Well here I am faggot! Neither one of us ever dreamed I would become this fucking massive or respond so well to your roids tiny but I did and not that you've roided me up against my will, grew me freaky huge,feeling strong enough to easily crush your SUV while you and every muscle wannabee, str8, gay or bi watches me pick up your SUV with ease, my muscles throbbing bigger and stronger by the second and easily do squats and over head presses with it before crushing it like a grape while all you faggots turned on by muscle since the age of 5 watch and piss in their shorts and cum in their jocks over the lover or friend you force fed roids against my will and made me a monster that you fantasized about and jerked off over since you started getting huge on your first roid cycle and it felt so good you had to share it!!! Well, you are right tiny! It does feel fantastic! Don't know why I was afraid but glad you made me take them and now, I want more! No more wasting the roids on you Russell, They are all mine now cunt! You'll lay at home in a sling waiting for me to get back from the gym pumped up and 3 times bigger and stronger than before I left ready for me to flex for you, beat your puny ass, fuck you, piss on and in you and make you roid your lover boy up and make me grow!!!!!!!!!! I have wanted to seriously force feed roids to some wimp or a lover and make all this happen and have jerked off over it many times! Not really force feeding food, but I guess you need huge amount of protein and supplements to make the roids work even better right? I hope I have you guys especially muscle guys into roids or force feeding some wimp roids throbbing hard like I am over this topic!! This isn't just a story or fantasy, I seriously want to make it happen and I honestly and seriously have roided up past lovers and older men in their 50's like I have written about in the past and some of you think I make it up, but it is all true and I am still looking for a long term lover into muscle or not to roid up, force feed roids, lift together, allow me to help become as big and insanely strong as I am, insanely hard/horny, show off, flex together, be proud lovers, juice more, lift more and grow more and yes, deep down, I think it would be very hot after I helped my new lover get bigger and stronger to increase his doses so he can become 10 times bigger and stronger than I am, beat this huge roided up muscle top and bully to a pulp, rape my unfucked muscle ass, rip it wide open and breed me until a river of roid filled piss and roid filled cum flows like a river from my wrecked hole when he pulls his still throbbing hard muscle cock out and knocks my teeth out when he rams his roid fueled cock down my throat, towers over me flexing and pounding my throat and pumping gallons of roid filled cum and roid piss down my throat while saying, You wanted a lover to roid up little man??? Well here I am bitch!! !0 times bigger and stronger than you will ever be and this is just the start!!!!!!!! Hell yes, Russell!!!!!!!!!!!! So huge! Stronger than 10 Supermen, raging hard/horny 24/7, spewing roid filled precum like a volcano and your new Master!!!!!!! God I want this so badly and will find a muscle dude my age or older to seriously juice up with, be lovers and get frreakin huge together and even though I enjoy being the roided up muscle master and bully, If he is the right guy, I'll increase his roids and make him much, much bigger and stronger than I am so he can do all these things to me!!!!!!!!!! Okay, sorry for rambling lol! In the middle of a 16 week cycle, raging with growth and strength and a massive pump after just getting back from the gym with my 11" cock throbbing and in need of a hot mouth or ass and lover to gear up and grow huge for both our pleasure and the pleasure of the little jealous wimps watching us grow!!!!!!!!!! Single muscle guys into getting freakin huge, stronger than SUperman and roided up at my cost by a huge muscle dude wanting a lover, email me at [email protected]!!!!!! IN the mean time, this muscle beast is going to go take care of this throbbing muscle and I hope I make some of you guys do the same! Didn't mena to make this so long. I will look for another place to post this. In the mean time, please enjoy this and don't be a hater!! Please? All of you are great guys who share alot of my wants and I thank you muscle studs! Peace, Big RR
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Big RR For This Useful Post:
dlawson (February 18th, 2013), Gasuda (January 15th, 2013), iceman75 (January 7th, 2013), iluvbigmen (January 7th, 2013), MatMtl (January 14th, 2013), myoder (March 17th, 2013), roided (February 18th, 2013), The Magus (January 8th, 2013)
  #2   Add to iluvbigmen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 7th, 2013, 08:33 PM

iluvbigmen is on a distinguished road
Super hot!!
The Following User Says Thank You to iluvbigmen For This Useful Post:
Big RR (January 7th, 2013)
  #3   Add to Big RR's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 7th, 2013, 08:50 PM

Big RR is on a distinguished road
Glad you liked it! Hope it made you throbbing hard, soaking wet with roid filled precum and cumming all over the place!
The Following User Says Thank You to Big RR For This Useful Post:
iluvbigmen (January 7th, 2013)
  #4   Add to iluvbigmen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 7th, 2013, 10:11 PM

iluvbigmen is on a distinguished road
Definitely did, thanks Superman!!
  #5   Add to brutus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 7th, 2013, 10:55 PM

brutus is on a distinguished road
You are hired!