The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to sl97aq's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 26th, 2006, 11:38 AM

sl97aq
ANDREW CHAPTER 21: Mike's Introduction to the Football Club

It's been a while, but I finally finshed Andrew Part 21, and got a better font size and typeface. So here it is. enjoy!

Once Andrew and Mike came downstairs for supper, Andrew?s father had everything ready.
?Isn?t Mom coming home for supper?? Andrew asked.
?I may have forgotten to mention that she had that business trip out of town this weekend,? Chad realized. ?Sorry about that.?
?That?s okay Dad,? Andrew assured him. ?I?m not upset; just surprised.?
?You could have fooled me,? Chad countered. ?What was all that yelling upstairs??
?Just unofficially initiating Mike here into the Football Club,? Andrew replied, grinning.
?Yes I know what that?s like,? Chad remembered, grinning back. ?Sit down please.?
Mike and Andrew sat down as Chad set all the food on the table. Then Chad said grace and began passing the food around the table.
?So, it is time to talk about Christmas Break,? Chad decided.
?What about it?? Andrew asked. ?What do you have planned??
?I?m not the one who has the plans for you,? Chad replied.
?Oh no,? realized Andrew, groaning. ?I was hoping for a quiet Christmas Break. I have had enough of the media frenzy since September.?
?No media at OPP Headquarters or the military base,? Chad reminded him. ?But there will be some at the University of Miami.?
?What does the military have to do with my Christmas vacation?? Andrew asked. ?Are we starting the military testing too??
?Yes we are,? agreed Chad. ?Now that you are approaching your full potential??
?Thanks to a few genetic modifications!? Andrew interrupted.
?Please allow me to finish!? Chad snapped.
?Sorry Dad,? Andrew realized. ?I guess I wasn?t thinking before I spoke.?
?Just save your questions until the end,? Chad advised. ?Then you can think while I speak. Now, as I was saying, it?s time to show the military the progress you have made. We have to see if they?re ready for the strength tests to begin.?
?When do we determine that??
?Just before Christmas,? Chad replied. ?But we go to OPP Headquarters first for strength tests.?
?What kind of strength tests?? Andrew asked.
?Nothing you haven?t done before,? Chad replied. ?Car lifting, mostly. Of course, they will probably throw in a few tazer tests as well.?
?Tazer tests?? repeated Andrew in shock. ?You?re going to zap me like a bug??
?Could you take your shirt off for a moment please?? Chad asked him.
?Why?? Andrew asked uncertainly, taking off his t-shirt slowly and standing up. ?Didn?t you say I should keep it on??
?Look in the mirror,? Chad told him, astonished at Andrew?s incredible physique.
Andrew looked, flexed, and grinned at how much he dwarfed Mike and even his father.
?See you?re larger than all but the biggest pro wrestlers,? Chad reminded Andrew. ?So you will not be hurt by the tazer shots. Besides, it?s time to see if the true reasons for your enhancement have fulfilled their purpose.?
?What purpose?? asked Mike.
So Andrew and Chad told him the whole story.
When they were done, Mike was amazed. ?You?re doing all this for the Military?? he asked.
?We want to help bring all the soldiers home to their families,? Chad replied. ?We looked long and hard for a way to help people realize their full potential without relying on illegal drugs.?
?It looks like you found the way,? Mike realized. ?Andrew is one of the nicest guys I know. If I had known all football players were so?approachable, I would have talked to him years ago.?
?Better late than never,? Andrew grinned at him. ?I?m glad you took a chance and came to talk to me, man. I am also glad you are helping me with Physics. I wouldn?t want to lose my Athletic Scholarship.?
?Very good thinking Andrew,? Chad commended him. ?I hope you will appreciate all the help Mike is going to give you.?
?I will,? Andrew assured him. ?I?m going to show him how to get as muscular as me!? He flexed again and grinned.
?Very impressive son,? Chad commended him, covering his shock at just how big Andrew had become. ?May I continue telling you my plans for the Christmas holidays??
?Of course,? Andrew agreed. ?So what happens after OPP Headquarters and the military base??
?New Years in Miami,? Chad replied, ?courtesy of Mr. Malcolm. He decided to give you a proper tour of the campus, when he has more than just a weekend. So he thought after Christmas Day would work.?
?But I thought the strength tests were in March,? Andrew contradicted him.
?They still are; this is more like a holiday,? Chad replied. ?He gave me four tickets. Since your Mom is taking Sarah to her future school, with Sue, Chris and Steve, you can pick two others to come with us.?
?Hard choice,? Andrew realized. ?But I know Ralph and Connor are busy this holiday. Carrie is free and it would be great if she got to see more of her future school. How about you, Mike? Would you like to come along??
?Me?? asked Mike in shock. ?I just met you today!?
?In a way, you?ve known me for the last few years,? Andrew corrected him. ?Just not face-to-face, that?s all. Besides, don?t you want to see your future school for the first time??
?When you put it that way, I?d be glad to come along,? Mike decided.
?Good, I?m glad that?s all settled," Chad remarked. ?Now we need to talk to you about your early present for winning the trophy this year.?
?What present?? asked Andrew, confused.
?How would you like it if we turned your car into a Sports car??
?Would that be wise?? Andrew asked. ?You know how shy I am. I?m not sure that driving around in a fancy sports car would be appropriate. It might look like I was flashing your money around. What would people think??
?That is a very modest answer,? Chad realized. ?But don?t forget what your Mom and I told you and Sarah years ago. When we realized that we would have higher-than-average incomes, we had a choice to make. We could have a big fancy house and fancy cars, or we could set that money aside for you two. That way you could have all the opportunities we did not have. By giving you this gift, as a reward for getting into a great football school, that is our way of saying ?Good Work?.?
?That?s a good point,? Andrew agreed. ?I do see you?re what saying. There is a part of me that would love to enjoy my status as a Football Star. But I?m just afraid to enjoy it too much.?
?You asked earlier what people would think,? Chad asked. ?I can tell you that if you start refusing the attention people give you because of your achievements, they will begin to think you are ashamed of your gifts. Or maybe you are ashamed of me, and how I changed you without asking first.?
?No, no Dad,? Andrew assured him, laying a gentle hand on his shoulder. ?I don?t blame you anymore. Not after all the potential benefits you told me about. I?m just shy.?
?You certainly weren't shy with the tree you hurled across the road,? Mike reminded him.
?Nor were you shy when you tilted your car effortlessly, with one hand,? Chad added.
?I guess you?re right,? Andrew realized. ?I just have trouble telling where the line between appreciation and showing off is. I need some help with that. I have trouble enjoying my celebrity. Do you have any ideas on how I can get help dealing with all the attention??
Hmm, Mike thought to himself. I know someone who could help him.
?I think the best way is to just get used to it,? Chad advised him. ?Don?t forget, they televise the college football games, nationwide. They also interview the football players afterward.?
?I forgot about that,? Andrew realized. ?I guess I should get used to all the attention, and enjoy being a football player. As long as no one thinks that?s all I am,? he added, glancing down significantly at Mike.
?What do you mean?? Mike asked uneasily, uncomfortable with Andrew?s gaze.
?You thought I was just a hulking football player who wouldn?t bother associating with a runt like you, didn?t you?? Andrew growled. He grinned to let Mike know he wasn?t angry.
?You?re right,? Mike agreed, relieved that Andrew was not really angry. ?Please don?t call me a runt anymore. I don?t like being reminded of how small I am next to you.?
?I?m sorry man," Andrew said. ?I didn?t mean to put you down.?
?Does that mean if you lift me again, you?ll leave me hanging indefinitely?? Mike joked.
?You?re really funny man,? Andrew laughed, slapping him lightly on the shoulder. ?What a joker! You should have no trouble helping me get used to people admiring me.?
?Why don?t you two go out and have fun with the guys tonight,? Chad advised. ?I?ll call the auto shop and get the appointment set to ?trick out? your car tomorrow. Then it should be ready for school on Monday.?
?Good idea Dad,? Andrew said. ?Thanks a lot.?
?Have fun you two,? Chad called as they headed outside.
?We will,? Andrew promised. ?Thanks Dad.?
He and Mike were almost at the car when Chad came running out with Andrew?s t-shirt and football jacket.
?You almost forgot these,? he reminded Andrew. ?I know you?re tough, but we don?t want you to freeze to death.?
?Thanks a lot Dad,? Andrew said. ?What time do you want us home by??
?I think I will let you decide your own curfew from now on,? Chad decided. ?You are an adult now, and you will soon be at school, out of our custody. I?ll just see you when you get home.?
?Thanks a lot Dad,? Andrew grinned. ?You can trust me.?
?I know that son,? Chad agreed. ?You proved that when you exceeded my strength and did not use your size to intimidate me or your mother. I?m very proud of you.?
?Aww stop it Dad; you're going to make me cry,? Andrew admonished him. ?You know how sensitive I am!?
?Sorry about that,? Chad apologized. ?Some tough guy, almost reduced to tears by a few compliments!?
?Hey, you?d better watch what you say!? Andrew growled in fake fury. ?I?m a huge muscle freak and I could??
?Could what?? asked Chad, grinning back. ?Lift me up with one hand? You've done that already. But at least you're not acting shy now.?
?Very clever Dad,? Andrew realized. ?Thanks.?
?See you guys later,? Chad shouted as they headed down the street.
?Your Dad?s a great guy,? Mike realized. ?He really understands what it?s like to be one of the guys, doesn?t he??
?Yes he does,? Andrew realized. ?Even though it is 30 years since he was a football star, he has had the same kind of attention at his work. So, the guys are all at the park downtown. Do you want to come along and meet them??
?Which guys?? Mike asked. ?The whole football team??
?Yes, and the other teams from the high schools in town,? Andrew added.
?What will all the team members think when they see me?? Mike asked uneasily. ?I?m not a Football Player.?
?Well, that?s true,? Andrew agreed. ?Don?t worry though; they won?t bother you if you?re with me. In fact, it might be easier to get along with them once they find out that we are mutually helping each other out.?
?You mean how I?m helping you with Physics in exchange for weight-training??
?Exactly,? Andrew agreed. ?You?re a really smart kid, you know that? Wait, you?re probably 18 now. That means you?re a smart young man. Sorry about that.?
?I?m afraid I?m used to it,? Mike remarked sadly. ?People see me as a kid because I?m so small.?
?I didn?t mean to remind you of that,? Andrew assured him. ?It?s time we did something about that. I have to get you into the weight-training diet as well. Then you can play a sport like me someday.?
?That would be great,? Mike agreed. ?It would certainly go a long way to helping me fit in at a big football school like University of Miami.?
?I know; you mentioned that earlier,? Andrew agreed. ?Are there any more questions you wanted to ask? We?re almost there.?
?Why did you not dismiss me without a thought when I asked you if you could help me work out?? Mike asked.
?Well, the fact that you showed enough courage to come up to me and introduce yourself went a long way. Most people are too scared of me to even wave if they don?t know me. I remember how scared the Twin Lakes players were when they saw how much I had grown over the summer. And they have known me for years!?
?I remember that,? Mike realized. ?Do you think your willingness to talk to me had something to do with me asking you for help with weight training??
?It didn?t hurt,? Andrew agreed. ?I love working out. When I find someone who is interested in it too, I really want to get to know them better. It also helps that you are going to the same school as I am next fall. Well, I hate to cut our conversation short, but we?re here.?
?Already?? asked Mike, surprised. ?That went quickly, didn?t it??
?Yes it did,? Andrew agreed, getting out of the car. ?Follow me.?
Mike hesitantly got out of the car and followed Andrew into the park, where he could see the football players waiting.
?Hey, what?s up guys?? Andrew greeted them all.
?You?ve-you?ve grown even more since the end of the football season,? Connor stammered.
?Yeah, pretty impressive isn?t it?? Andrew bragged, stretching casually to show off his biceps. When he saw everyone staring at him open-mouthed, he shrugged and asked, ?What? Do my arms have some fat on them or something??
?Obviously not!? Connor laughed, relaxing immediately.
Everyone around him laughed as well, and Andrew was relieved that his joke had snapped everyone out of their shock.
?I didn?t think so,? Andrew grinned. ?If my arms have anything on them, it?s muscle!?
?Well I?m catching up,? Steve remarked, stepping out from behind Connor. ?Maybe I should take off my shirt and show everyone how muscular I am now.?
?Go right ahead,? Andrew agreed. ?Let?s see if you can match my muscles.? He took off his jacket and shirt and stood there bare-chested, as everyone gasped in awe. ?We already know you match my strength,? Andrew added, smirking. ?We?re both tanks now!?
?What do you mean?? asked Ralph. ?I?m confused. Can Steve lift a car as well??
?Yes he can,? Andrew replied, grinning as Steve put a finger to his lips, trying to shut him up. ?If you don?t believe me, ask Mike here. He saw the whole thing. Unfortunately for Steve, everyone else who saw it ran after him with cameras, trying to get his picture.?
Everyone turned around to gape at Steve in amazement.
?Thanks a lot Andrew!? Steve snapped. ?I was trying to keep that quiet!?
?Now you know how I felt about the media frenzy,? Andrew remarked. ?Do you understand my position about the whole thing a bit better now??
?I guess I do,? Steve realized, comprehending Andrew?s statements now that he had experienced the same media frenzy himself. ?If I had realized how it was going to affect you, I would never have tried to shove the whole hero thing down your throat.?
?It?s not that bad,? Andrew assured him. ?Just make sure it stays in its place, like around you guys. I don?t need to hear about it everywhere I go. Understood??
?I guess you?re right,? Steve realized. ?I also realize that I don?t have to be jealous of you anymore, since I match your strength now.?
?Let?s arm-wrestle to make sure,? Andrew suggested. ?There is a picnic table right over there that should be perfect.?
?Good idea,? Steve agreed, leading all the guys over to the table and sitting down.
Andrew sat opposite him, and everyone crowded around them.
?You should officiate,? Connor suggested to Mike. ?What did Andrew say your name was??
?I?m Mike Stevenson,? Mike replied, shaking Connor?s hand. ?I just met Andrew this afternoon.? He was about to mention how he had met Andrew, after Andrew shoved the tree off the road, but then he decided not to. ?He?s going to help me work out, and I?m going to tutor him in Physics.?
?Welcome to the O.D.C.V.I. Football Club,? Connor said. ?Get ready.?
Mike turned to Andrew and Steve and said, ?Put your hands together gentlemen.? Everyone around him started clapping as Andrew and Steve locked hands. ?That was not exactly what I meant,? Mike said to Ralph. ?But I guess it?s a good idea: each of you clapping for your favorites. Ready, Andrew and Steve??
?Yeah man,? Andrew growled. ?Just get it over with. I want to break this punk in half!?
?Okay, go!? Mike shouted.
Andrew and Steve began straining their arms, their biceps bulging as they tried to force each other?s arms down. Half the crowd chanted for Andrew, and half chanted for Steve. Andrew began to gain the upper hand, in part because Steve was intimidated by his fierce competitive look. Steve focused and tried to force Andrew?s hand back up. But he was too late; Andrew forced his hand down to the tabletop.
?I win,? Andrew gloated, breathing heavily. ?Good match man; you almost beat me.?
He looked up to see Steve glaring at him. ?Uh, maybe we should make it best two out of three,? he added. ?How does that sound??
?Gee, you think so, do you?? Steve snapped sarcastically. ?What a great idea!?
?Why you little punk, how dare you speak to me like that!? Andrew snapped. ?You want a war, I?ll give you one!?
So Andrew and Steve locked their hands together again, Mike shouted ?Go!? and the battle began once more. This time, Andrew took the offensive early, but he apparently used up too much energy and wore himself out. That is why Steve managed to force his hand down to the tabletop.
?I win this time,? Steve grinned at Andrew. ?Who?s the little punk now??
Andrew glared at him, after shock flashed across his face for an instant. But inside, he felt relieved, since he know had some company at the top of the strength pyramid.
?Don?t forget what they say,? Andrew reminded him. ?The winner of this battle will be the winner of the war. Are you ready??
?Yes I am ready, to beat you once more,? Steve predicted, with a cocky grin.
?Not this time Steve,? Andrew warned him. ?Not this time.?
?Are you guys going to chirp each other all night long, or arm wrestle?? Mike blurted out without thinking.
?Picking up the football terms already, I see,? Andrew remarked. ?But you?re right; let?s do it!?
?One more time gentlemen,? Mike stated. ?Ready: go!?
Steve took the offensive right away, fueled by his success last time. But this time, he was the one who overexerted himself. Andrew fought back, slamming Steve?s hand onto the tabletop with a loud smack.
?Owww!? shouted Steve. ?That hurt man!?
?Don?t forget who?s boss around here!? Andrew ordered him. ?Just because you beat me once doesn?t make you the big man at school! You got that, little man??
?I?ll remember that,? Steve assured him, massaging his sore hand. ?You got pretty aggressive and cocky, didn?t you??
?Just got caught up in the spirit of competition,? Andrew declared, realizing that Dr. Johnson?s words ?typical arrogant jock? described his behavior during the contest. ?I hope I didn?t hurt your hand, man.?
?Naw, I?m tough, I can take it,? Steve gloated. ?I?ll show you.? He punched Andrew in the face before Andrew could prepare, and Andrew actually flinched. ?How?s that feel??
Andrew punched him back and Steve flinched too.
?It felt great,? Andrew bluffed. ?How?d that feel??
?Good job,? Steve replied. ?You can still hurt me. But less than before.?
?Wow, you guys are too strong to really hurt each other!? Connor marveled. ?But I bet if you hit one of us in the face like that, we?d be in the hospital for weeks!?
?You?re joking!? Andrew stated. ?Nothing you could do could make me punch you. If I got mad enough, I?d just do this!? He stepped forward, hoisted Connor up in the air by his shirt and held him there effortlessly. ?How?s the view from up there, man??
?Oh it?s fine,? Connor stammered. ?But I thought you said you would only do that when you were angry, not calm!?
?Oops, sorry man,? Andrew apologized, setting Connor down gently. ?I didn?t mean to get carried away.?
?I?m the one who got carried away!? Connor reminded him. ?With a little help from you!?
?I guess I walked right into that one,? Andrew realized.
?You walked right into this as well!? Connor shouted, belting Andrew right on the chin. Andrew just looked at Connor, who shouted: ?Rats! I hurt my own hand!?
?Did I forget to tell you?? Andrew grinned. ?Punching someone in the face is the best way to hurt yourself, unless you?re big and strong like Steve and me. That?s what you get for overconfidence. Remember that next time.?
?Well, now that the fighting is over, let?s go get something to eat,? Steve decided.
?We?ll meet you guys there,? Andrew. ?I?d like to speak to Mike alone for a moment.?
?Okay man,? Ralph said. ?See you at the Westmount Tim Horton?s.?
Everyone walked up to Mike, shaking his hand and introducing themselves. Then they got in their cars and headed west.
Andrew looked down at Mike and asked, ?So what did you think of the guys? We?re not a bunch of big dumb jocks after all, are we?"
?No they are not," Mike agreed. ?But I never said they were. It looks like you were right. They didn?t bully me at all. In fact, they seem to have accepted me.?
?I told you man," Andrew grinned. ?I knew they would accept you once you got to know us. Also, Connor did not say ?Welcome to the O.C.D.V.I. Football Club? by accident. Look.?
He pulled a picture out of his pocket and showed it to Mike.
?They created the O.D.C.V.I. Football Club Meal Deal?? Mike asked. ?Is that why you?re going there? They made you a team special??
?That?s true,? Andrew agreed. ?But I also wanted to talk to you about something else.?
?What?s that, big guy?? Mike asked.
?When you mentioned when you met me, I?m glad you didn?t tell them how you met me. I really appreciated that, man. I get enough admiration from the guys as it is. I don?t need them to know I can hurl trees across the road! The attention would never stop!?
?I got the feeling that if you had wanted them to know how we met, you would have told them yourself,? Mike realized. ?Why did you not want them to know you shoved a tree off the road??
?I just told you: I?m pretty shy,? Andrew replied. ?If Carrie had not pushed me into it, I probably would not have done that in the first place. I didn?t want the attention.?
?Even though you helped many people in the process?? Mike asked incredulously. ?You accomplished in one minute what many people with chain saws would have taken hours to do! How can you be ashamed of the attention from that??
?Aww, stop it man; you?re embarrassing me,? Andrew mumbled. ?I don?t like the media attention. That?s why I hid my true strength from the people who saw Steve tilt the car back towards me. I?d appreciate it if you kept that to yourself.?
?Sure I will,? Mike agreed. ?But how are we going to deal with your shyness??
?Maybe I should talk to someone about it,? Andrew realized. ?Do you know anyone I could speak to??
?I think I know someone you can talk to,? Mike offered. ?I?ll tell you about it later. Right now, I think we should go meet up with the guys at Tim Horton?s.?
?Good idea,? Andrew agreed, leading the way to the car.
They both got in, and headed up the street to the west end of town, where the guys were waiting.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options