The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 2.50 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to sexyactionnick's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 13th, 2013, 11:54 PM

sexyactionnick is on a distinguished road
Magnum Opus

*In 2038, geneticist Dr. Franz Jollenbeck became the first person to be arrested and charged with illegal genetic engineering on humans. ?Designer Babies? had become common by that point, and certain laws had been passed to protect what the news media termed ?Fetal Rights.? Doctors were only allowed to prevent possible birth defects and make minor superficial alterations ? height, eye color, sex, etc. The court documents were sealed to protect the children whose genes had been altered.

I know what he did, though. I was his final patient.

My parents, Ethan and Maria, went to his office with their pregnancy concerns, as had become custom. They both wanted a boy. My mother wanted us to be tall with green eyes and brown hair, just like my grandfather. Ethan agreed to all of this, but behind her back made other arrangements with Jollenbeck. My father was a professional bodybuilder and his dream was to be surpassed by his son. Steroids had become insanely powerful at this point and he competed at 340 lbs, but he wanted his son to have even better genes than he did.

Jollenbeck designed the fetus according to my parents? wishes and implanted the embryo just one week before his arrest. The embryo split into identical twins, me and my brother Joel. During the trial, my mother found out about Ethan?s additional tampering. She waited until she gave birth to file for divorce, but because the records of Jollenbeck?s trial were sealed, she couldn?t use them in the divorce or custody battles. In an ironic twist, my father ended up with full custody.

Ethan raised us to be bodybuilders. Most kids have toy cars and guns; we had Fisher-Price dumbbells. He taught us about nutrition and we watched bodybuilding competition videos after cartoons. Joel always seemed bored by this, but I was fascinated. As early as I can remember, I was fascinated with my dad?s body and wanted to be just like him. I couldn?t wait until the day I could look like him.

Joel and I were genetically primed to become bodybuilders. We were naturally tall with broad shoulders, slim waists, and rugged, handsome jaws. Ethan explained that we were naturally mesomorphic, our metabolisms copied from the DNA samples of several champion bodybuilders. We had also been given the ?myostatin knockout? gene, so that our bodies did not naturally inhibit muscle growth. Our natural testosterone production was several times higher than a normal man?s.

By age twelve, we were tall and naturally muscular, thanks to our active lifestyles and the genetic tampering. Ethan finally let us begin lifting, which I took to like a duck to water. Despite our identical genes, Joel didn?t seem to care, preferring a solitary life of reading and playing video games. Ethan forced him to work out with me for several months, but eventually gave up and focused on me. One son to surpass him was enough, he decided.

I wore bulky, oversized clothing to school to hide my growing body. After just a few months of training, I weighed 200 lbs. My father beamed with pride when I benched my bodyweight for the first time. For my part, I felt powerful and extreme. All my life I?d been worried that the genes I was told I had were faulty somehow and I would never catch up to my father?s size, but now I was certain that I would.

At thirteen, I weighed 250lbs. I had grown to five feet nine inches and it was impossible to hide how bulky I was. The school board made me take a drug test to see if I was on steroids, but it was proved that my freakishly high testosterone levels were ?natural? (at the very least, not injected). A social worker investigated us, but since letting your son lift weights isn?t illegal, had to give up the investigation.

Our high T levels meant two things: puberty was a bitch, and Joel and I had giant cocks. In gym class, my classmates were shocked that I had the body of an adult bodybuilder and ten inches of meet hanging between my legs. Joel was shyer than me and showered in a bathing suit, but since we shared a bathroom at home, I knew that he was packing just as much heat.

At fourteen, I weighed 300 lbs, very close to my father?s consistent weight of three-hundred and forty pounds. He constantly mentioned how excited he was for me to surpass him. He entered me in a teen bodybuilding competition, but the panel refused to allow me to compete. They dredged up an old news photo from Jollenbeck?s trial showing my parents standing outside the courthouse, deducing (correctly) that I was genetically modified and had an unfair advantage. Since I outweighed the other competitors by a large margin, it did seem a little unfair.

My father sued the NPC to allow me to compete, and they settled out of court for a small cash sum and allowed me to compete as an adult. I didn?t win my first competition, as I was lacking somewhat in the posing area and underestimated the amount of technical skill that goes into a contest performance. Hitting the right poses, comparisons, all of these were things to work on. I placed fifth, which for a fourteen year old in an adult competition was pretty great.

I continued to compete in adult competitions, even going against my father. Slightly heavier than him at 360 lbs, I placed higher than him, winning sixth place to his eighth place. At the tender age of fifteen, I accomplished my father?s lifelong dream and surpassed him as a bodybuilder. But I wasn?t even close to finished.

At sixteen, I weighed 400 lbs. This put me as one of the heaviest bodybuilders on the planet, though not the heaviest. Steroids had continued to become more powerful, and there were still a few men who outweighed me. However, they were men in their 30s and 40s and I was decades younger than them.

I elected to drop out of school and get my G.E.D. to spend as much time as possible bodybuilding. As I already had sponsorship deals and wide media attention, it seemed like my financial future as a professional bodybuilder was secured and my father backed the idea. One day while Joel was at school, my father was helping me correct my poses in the family room.

?Tilt back slightly? perfect,? he said, pushing my arms back lightly in the front double-bicep pose. I flexed and smiled at him, and I saw his face go flush. He?d been doing that more and more lately, getting flustered when I performed a particular feat of strength or flexed a muscle at him.

I tugged at my tight posers, feeling my hefty junk bounce around. My dick had grown to fourteen inches, a world record. I never had it officially measured though, as I wanted the world to pay attention to my muscles more than my junk. But I was still going through puberty and with the high amounts of testosterone flooding through my body, my dick showed no signs of slowing down.

?Do you wanna put that away?? Ethan said. I looked down to see that my dick had flopped out of my posers. I grinned and tried to shove it back in, but it started to get hard. ?Sorry, I?m just gonna have to let it do it?s thing,? I laughed. ?There?s no stopping it now.?

I watched my father get uncomfortable as my dick swelled to its full fourteen-inch length. He tried to subtly shift his own junk, but there was no hiding the boner in his jeans. I kept posing, blasting epic pose after pose at him, making it that much worse. ?I?m gonna go to the bathroom,? he announced, and I knew he was going to whack off. This time, I stopped him. I grabbed his arm and dragged him back to me. Though he was still an enormous man, he was no match for my strength.

?Let me feel your muscles, I want to compare density,? I said, and grabbed his arm. He was a big guy and muscles felt like a rock. I gave his arms a lengthy grope, then threw up my huge biceps. ?Now feel mine.?

He had felt my muscles before, but never like this. I grabbed his hand and pressed it to my flexed bicep, forcing him to touch the 40 inch monstrosity of my body. But once he started, he couldn?t stop. He ran his hands up over my shoulders, feeling the hard, rounded boulders jutting from my body. He felt the huge traps that hid my neck before sliding his hands down to my massive pecs. He rubbed my pecs in slow, wide circles, feeling every inch before pinching my thick, dime-sized nipples. I grunted and my dick spasmed, slapping him in the stomach.

I pulled him close and kissed him, then led him up to his bedroom?soon to be my bedroom. I stripped his clothes off and he continued to worship my body, finally submitting to his monster son. I grabbed the bottle of lube off his night stand. ?Whoa, now, take it easy,? he said, but I put one hand over his mouth and stuck the other on his asscrack, wiping plenty of lube around his hole. I flexed my muscles at him, and that was all he needed to obey.

He tried to turn over, but I forced him on his back and pushed his legs up. I wanted to look him in the eye the first time I made him mine. I pushed my enormous cockhead into his ass, letting him yelp out in surprise. I paused briefly, letting him catch his breath, before pushing in the rest. ?Get used to it,? I told him. ?Your big boy is just gonna get bigger.?

After several hours of sex, my father had completely changed. He lay against my side, stroking and petting my muscles, like a puppy nuzzled against his owner. ?What are we going to tell Joel?? he asked as I scratched him behind the ear.

?Leave Joel to me,? I said. The thought of what I was about to do caused my dick to spring to life, and my father began greedily sucking on it.

When Joel got home, we pretended everything was normal at first. He went into his room and I followed him. I was still completely naked, but that was normal enough. Joel sat on his bed, pulling books out of his backpack.

?How was the gym?? he said absently, refusing to look at his godlike twin brother. I wondered if he regretted not working out with me when we were twelve. It was too late now, he?d never catch up.

?It went great. So, you forgot to clear your browser history,? I said. The color drained from his face.

?It wasn?t?I was just curious, you said you?d done that video for that website, I just?? he stammered. I grinned. It was a total lie, I never even checked his computer, I just guessed.

In one smooth motion, I grabbed Joel?s hands and pinned him on the bed, pressing my huge chest into his body. He shook with fear, but I could feel his dick grow hard and begin to strain his jeans. ?If you wanted to see it, all you had to do was ask.?

That night, Joel rode my giant cock while my father worshiped my body and sucked on my nipples. Then they switched. Then I sat on Joel?s cock (which I was surprised to learn was actually two inches shorter than my own) while my father force-fed my brother his cock. After hours of sex we finally fell asleep, me in the middle, one worshipper on each side.

They quickly settled into their new roles. One would get up early and prepare my breakfast and morning protein shakes, and it was the other?s job to please me. We broke for breakfast, and then the fucking resumed. I continued to grow, but slightly slower despite all the help.

At seventeen, I only weighed 435 pounds. I usually gained fifty pounds a year. I refused to believe that I hit the ceiling on my growth. I was destined to grow infinitely. That?s when my father had an idea. Dr. Jollenbeck was still serving out his prison sentence, having been denied parole in a bogus attempt to scare geneticists into creating more freaks like me.

The prison tried to deny the visitation, but after I spoke to the Warden (and fucked him silly in his office), soon I was staring at the man who truly created me through a pane glass window.

He was a tiny man, maybe 5? 6? and 145 lbs if he was lucky. He had a receding hairline and buggy eyes that molested my body as he drank in my sight. We each picked up the phone. ?Hello,? he said breathily. ?You?re even more beautiful than I thought you?d be. Would you flex for me??

I saw no reason to deny his request. I threw up my left bicep and flexed, and he moaned with delight. One hand disappeared into his pants. I continued to flex, bouncing my pecs at him. I pulled the fabric of my tank top to the side so I could play with my nipple in front of him. My own monster cock got hard, poking out of the waist of my pants, and I had to cover it with my tank top.

Dr. Jollenbeck came with a tiny, furious squeal, soaking the front of his orange pants in jizz. ?Thank you, thank you so much,? he panted into the phone. ?Now I suppose you?re here because you?ve plateaued??

?Yes, how did you know?? I asked.

?Oh, my dear sweet monster. I designed you and your brother. I know your genes better than I know my own,? he said. ?If I?d had time, I would have corrected this problem, but I knew my arrest was imminent. It was all I could do to get your embryo ready to implant your mother before the Gestapo broke down my door.?

I frowned and leaned back in my chair. I knew the genetic changes Ethan requested, but I had no idea that Jollenbeck was working against the clock to design me. I took a deep breath, and the good Doctor moaned watching my powerful chest rise and fall. ?So that?s just it, huh? I?ve reached my limit?? I asked.

Jollenbeck grinned. ?What exactly do you think I?ve been doing for the last seventeen years? I may not have a laboratory anymore, but I have my brain. I have pencils and paper to write down my ideas. Ask the guard for a pen and paper, hurry.?

I did as he asked. When the guard left us along again, Jollenbeck reached deep into his orange prison jumpsuit and pulled out a piece of paper, which he then pressed against the glass. Though I?d dropped out of school, I recognized the drawing on it as a complex molecule. ?What is that?? I said, understanding that I had to copy it as fast as possible.

?The key to your Godhood,? Jollenbeck said, focusing his buggy eyes on me. ?I built in the potential for unlimited growth, but I didn?t know how to make it activate on it?s own. This compound is lethal to any human, but you are so much more than human. For you, this will bond with your DNA and finally unlock your true destiny.?

I finished copying the formula and pressed my paper to the glass for him to check. He nodded. ?Now hide that, quickly,? he said, and I folded up the paper and pocked it before the guard walked by. ?One of my former colleagues, Dr. John Angus, will synthesize this for you.?

I recalled the newspaper articles I?d read about the trial. ?But Angus testified against you. You were his best friend and he threw you under the bus,? I said.

?Yes. I told him to. We were both under investigation, but one of us had to stay a free man for the day that you came looking for answers,? Jollenbeck said. ?I have lived my entire life to create you, the perfect man, and waited for this day for seventeen years. You will rise above humanity and shine as a beacon of pure virility, the most masculine, muscular behemoth to ever walk the Earth. No man shall ever challenge you, and you will rule us as our new God.?

Though I had quite the ego, as one might imagine from conquering my own father and brother and turning them into my slaves, I had never imagined myself quite like this. But thinking about myself as humanity?s conqueror, standing over a vast battlefield as men threw themselves at my feet first in blood rage, then submission as they realized I was more potent than they could ever be? For the first time in my life, my dick erupted without me so much as touching it, covering my abs and filling my tank-top with ounces upon ounces of my hot, sticky jizz. Just watching the display made Jollenbeck come as well.

?I see you find the idea attractive as well,? Jollenbeck smirked. ?When your embryo split and your brother Joel came into existence, I thought you might one day have to fight for dominance, but it seems he had no sense of his true potential as you do. You are going to be the most muscular man who ever lived, my greatest creation, my Magnum Opus.?

At this point, the guard announced our visitation was up. He eyed me suspiciously, and I pulled him into the bathroom. I made the guard lick the jizz off my stomach and take another load besides, then took his t-shirt. After ripping the sleeves off and tearing a wider neck-hole, I barely squeezed the 3XL t-shirt over my massive frame, my bare eight-pack still standing out, my lats hanging out of the new sleeves I created, but it was enough to drive home in.

I found Dr. Angus living in a trailer park on the edge of the state. His professional career had been destroyed, despite escaping justice at Jollenbeck?s trial, but he wept with joy when my massive body climbed out of the truck and walked up to his trailer. I gave him the formula and he promised he still had the connections to have it synthesized. Dr. Jollenbeck, genius that he was, couldn?t have created me alone, he explained. A cadre of muscle-worshipping geneticists clustered around Jollenbeck to create the perfect human being. Me. I was so flattered that I fucked him in his trailer, my fifteen-inch cock stretching his tiny asshole, ruining him for all other men. I pounded him so hard that his trailer came off the blocks and we crashed into the ground, but I couldn?t be bothered and kept going.

My father and brother eagerly awaited the day the compound would arrive. They each stroked my body as I flexed in our posing room, watching the muscular display in the mirror. ?You?re going to become infinitely huge, my master,? my father said, pressing his dick into my right thigh, thicker than a Greek column.

My brother could only grunt in agreement as he kissed and licked the bulging, defined topography of my back. He had started lifting and grew to about 250 lbs, not catching up with me, merely growing big enough as not to be damaged by my manhandling. I wasn?t worried in any case. Angus explained that Joel?s failure to start young had permanently locked him out of the size I was about to obtain. He could get huge, bigger than the biggest bodybuilder, but nowhere near as big as me.

The package came by a special courier, a sandy-haired young man who quivered with excitement when I opened the door. I slammed the door in his face, too preoccupied with my impatience to become huge to reward his reverence. I tore open the package and pulled out a small vial. There were instructions attached, odd instructions.

I was to be chained down for my own protection, as well as those around me, the instructions explained. The compound would alter my DNA, an intensely painful process that would cause me enormous pain. I might not be able to control myself, and as I was the most powerful man who had ever lived, that was a problem.

We couldn?t find shackles big enough to fit my thick wrists or ankles, so we resolved to drive out into the woods where I couldn?t destroy anything. My father performed the injection, emptying the entire contents of the bottle into my insane, protruding glutes. It burned immediately, and spread over my entire body. My legs spasmed and collapsed, sending me to the ground. My father and brother rushed to my side, but I pushed them away. ?Go! Run!? I said with the last of my consciousness, barely able to speak before the pain overtook me.

I awoke in a clearing, surrounded by fallen trees. My knuckles hurt, but when I looked at them, they were covered in pink, new skin. Almost as if I?d roughed them up and they?d already healed. I picked myself up and tasted something odd. I touched my hand to my face and saw blood on my fingers. Blood and fur covered my torso. It was a few moments before I noticed that I was even bulkier than before.

I couldn?t see over my pectorals, not that I?d been able to for a few years anyway. But I saw the mutiliated remains of dozens of deer and wolves. I heard the sound of a truck, and turned to see Ethan and Joel driving toward me, veering around fallen trees. It wasn?t our truck, though, it was much smaller than our truck.

When they got out of the car, I gasped in shock. Joel came up to my nipple, at 6? 4?. Incredulous, I raised my arm and watched my bicep flex. It was like watching the sun rise, so round and glorious. ?What happened?? I whispered.

?We watched from the cliffs over there,? Joel explained, pointing to a safe spot miles away. ?You passed out and thrashed for several hours, then it seemed like you woke up. You ran through the forest, knocking trees out of your way like they were cardboard chasing a herd of deer. Then, well,? he took a big gulp, ?you ate them all.?

?You must have needed protein and calories for the transformation,? Ethan said. He stripped off his shirt and used it to wipe away the blood and guts from my chest. I couldn?t see him as he did it, as he stood so close to me I couldn?t see him below my pec shelf. I could barely lower my chin, as any attempt to look down buried it in my pectoral cleavage.

They drove me back into town in the back of the truck, my massive weight straining the shocks, causing the bumper to scrape against the ground a few times. They covered me in a tarp, as we wanted to control when the world was ready to see me. At home, they cleaned me off with a garden hose in the back yard.

Judging by my height against Joel, I stood 7 ft 6 inches tall. I tried to get inside to weigh myself, but I was taller than the door and too wide to walk through. I crouched and tried to shimmy through sideways, but the thickness of my pecs to my back was also too wide for the door. ?Sorry about the damage, dad,? I said, and grabbed the doorframe. With a simple flex, I pulled the frame apart, creating a new door with a crack that echoed throughout the neighborhood.

Inside, I caused much more property damage getting into the posing room. Fortunately our house had 8 foot ceilings, so I was able to stand up inside?for the time being. I stood on the industrial scale and weighed myself. 760 pounds. ?Jesus,? I said quietly, then again louder. ?Fuck yeah!? I whooped, my dick growing harder. It was then I noticed that was bigger too. ?Get a measuring tape on this!?

My dick had swollen to 19 inches. My father and brother licked their lips as they each wrapped their hands around the shaft, all four hands leaving room to spare on the incredible length. Their asses had been stretched to hell by my previously-15 inch cock, so hopefully they had a good chance of taking the new beast I had created.

They worshipped me for days on end, skipping school and work for our constant orgy. They eventually invited men from our gym to come over, as the demands of my body had outgrown the capabilities of two worshippers. I needed at least three men in the kitchen cooking at all times to fulfill my caloric needs, but our bodybuilder friends brought over their own food, even camp stoves just they could cook as much as possible as fast as possible. One bodybuilder was constantly running to every store in town, buying out their meat as fast as they could stock it for us. At any one time, I had six bodybuilders worshipping my constantly growing form.

In the first month, I expanded to 840 pounds, almost as much as I normally grew in a year. I no longer wore clothing, as it really seemed unnecessary. There was no hiding my muscles. My growing cult of worshippers banded together and purchased a warehouse downtown, where I could grow freely. I dropped out of the bodybuilding world, out of public sight altogether. I wanted to be sure I was too big, completely unstoppable before I unleashed myself upon the world.

The men built themselves barracks, in addition to setting up an impromptu commercial kitchen to feed my constant demand. They kidnapped a local millionaire and brought him to the warehouse. He screamed and protested, promising to sue us all before the bag was taken off his head and he took in my 1000 pound glory. I paid him special attention, forcing him to worship me solo for hours, crushing his puny arms between my forearm and biceps, placing his head between my pecs and squeezing them together, using my giant dick as a springboard to send him flying across the makeshift bed that had been constructed for me. I coated his body with gallons of semen, and he devoted his entire fortune to helping me grow bigger.

By the time I turned 18, I weighed a full ton, 2000 pounds. I had an army dedicated to helping me grow bigger. I bench-pressed semi-trucks full of cement to grow bigger. Soon I discovered that by flexing intensely, I could intentionally tear and work out my muscles to grow bigger. I still performed feats of strength on a daily basis, but as I was running out of heavy things to lift, the bulk of my growth came from flexing.

Three months after that, I weighed 3000 pounds. My followers begged me to step outside the warehouse, but I denied them. I stood 10 feet tall, but I tested myself periodically. My skin had grown tougher ? though it looked thin, almost translucent, it was tough as marble. Yet I could cut myself with enough force, by stabbing a large kitchen knife into my thigh. My body healed as soon as I pulled the knife out, so efficient had my metabolism become, but it meant I had more time to go.

I commanded one of my followers to shoot me with a gun, and the bullet pierced my skin. My muscles were so thick and dense that the bullet barely dug in half an inch before they stopped. With one simple flex, the bullet popped out and the wound healed. But I knew the police and military would use more than one bullet on me when I began to forcibly conquer the world. I had to be invincible before I even began.

Dr. Angus joined our group, sharing his intimate knowledge of my body to help me grow. He made subtle changes to my diet, which helped me to explode to 11 feet and 2 tons within the next few months. He revealed that I could safely take steroids, as my body was programmed to continue making as much testosterone as it could no matter what, despite any foreign substances. The bodybuilders banded together their juice and injected everything into me, and it helped fuel my growth to 12 feet and 5000 pounds.

By this point, several low-power, smaller guns had no effect, the bullets dropping to the warehouse floor harmlessly. But several more powerful guns pierced the skin, if temporarily before my body pushed the bullets out and healed itself. My followers begged me to start my rampage and enslave the world, so that all could rejoice in my domination as they had, but I urged them to be patient. Rather, I held them down effortlessly with my bulky frame and sneered never again to question my judgment, then punished those who had questioned me by excluding them from my evening worship. It wasn?t much of a punishment, seeing as most of them had creamed themselves when I slammed down on them.

At age 19, I stood 14 feet high and weighed 10,000 pounds. With no warning, I marched out of the warehouse, naked as the day I was born, causing cars to crash and people to scream. My followers quickly figured out what was happening and swarmed into the streets, causing panic of their own. Years of ingesting my testosterone-packed semen had grown them into an army of enormous bodybuilders as well. Leading their cause was Joel, who made me proud at about half a ton, a miniature version of myself.

As expected, the police ordered me to stand down, and eventually fired on me. I laughed as I picked up their squad cars and crushed them into balls, making sure to remove the occupants inside first. I was into domination, not death. I made a slow but steady progression to the capitol building, where the Governor waited.

A tank rolled down the street and aimed its cannon at me. Before it could fire, I leapt toward it, closing the hundreds of yards between us in a few seconds. I bent the cannon?s shaft into a pretzel. With a wide yawn (just to drive the point home), I turned the tank on its side.

By the time I got to the Capitol building, the police and the army had largely given up firing. Most of them had stripped naked and were now fondling my muscular followers, who marched behind me in progression. Within just a few hours of my march, my army had grown tenfold, men abandoning their wives and children for the chance to taste a drop of my power. I broke through the front wall of the capitol, standing in the marble foyer, wiping the dust off my enormous shoulders.

The Governor stood opposite me on the second floor balcony. We were almost eye to eye. ?What do you want, monster?? he asked bravely. I would enjoy breaking him.

?Your state is mine, Governor. Look behind me.? I gestured through the hole, where the police and the National Guard were engaged in a very public orgy with my men. ?Look around you. Look at the men tasked to protect you.?

Sure enough, all of his guards had lowered their weapons. Two were running downstairs to join the action. The air was so gorged with testosterone and pheromones, I was surprised that anybody was able to withstand it. I flexed for him, showing off my incredible size and definition. He shuddered and gripped the hand railing, fighting to maintain control. ?Don?t pretend like you don?t want this. It?s a very simple trade, really. So very few men get to have one on one time with me. Your state for one night alone with this,? I said, punctuating with a massive most muscular pose.

News cameras broadcasted our worship session live, the Governor standing on my thighs to suckle my nipples as I flexed and winked at the cameras. The world knew about me and it was preparing to fight. The entirety of the state was in my control, not that the federal government recognized that. The President gave a speech declaring a state of emergency, promising any measure to take down ?the monster.?

If you think I didn?t pop serious wood when the President described me from the Oval Office?I blew that load right into the Governor?s face.

I knew I had precious little time. After breakfast, I took my men north, steadily working our way up to Washington D.C. Waves after waves of soldiers came to greet us, but they stopped coming after most of the soldiers broke ranks to join our side. As the soldiers screamed with delight as my men buggered them on top of their tanks, so we gained their tanks and resources, my army growing. I conquered two more states in as many days.

The rush, the adrenaline, something was affecting my growth, causing me to grow faster than ever. Angus theorized that I had subconsciously connected my dominant urges with muscle growth. Thus, when my dominance was fulfilled, it acted as a trigger for my body to begin producing even higher amounts of growth hormone than ever before. It was a wild theory, but it made sense. I put on another half a ton.

We were two days from Washington when the predator drones came. The first one was a flyby, a miss. I guessed that the operator saw my glorious body and chickened out at the last moment. I ordered my army not to follow me and leapt several miles away from them, landing in a clearing alone. I could withstand the blast, but even with my powerful sperm in their bodies, I doubted they could as well. A drone came by faster than I could believe, and a bomb hit me square in the chest.

It felt nothing like being shot. Blinding heat and light scorched my skin, my nostrils, burning the hair off my body. My ears rang and I picked my massive body up off the ground, inspecting for signs of damage. Nothing. I felt a tingling and touched my face to feel that my eyebrows and beard were already growing back.

The drone pulled an insanely tight u-turn and came back for another shot. This time I was ready. I squatted down and pushed off, my powerful legs sending me high into the air. I intercepted the drone and carried it down with me, making sure to smile into the camera before smashing it into the ground.

By the time we hit Washington, my army stood in the millions. I swatted dozens of drones out of the sky. The orgasmic ecstasy of my power coursed through my veins, sending me into new levels of growth. I grew as fast as I could eat, my body converting the nutrients from our thrice-daily feasts directly into muscle. My army cheered my body flexed and swelled as I shoved whole roasted cattle into my mouth by the fistful.

I assumed the President would have gone into hiding, but I was surprised to find him standing on the steps of the Lincoln memorial, alone. His secret service had left to join my side. The United States Army, testosterone-loving men that they were, couldn?t resist such an awesome display of power. They followed the strongest and abandoned their posts the second my mighty foot stepped into the nation?s capitol.

?This country is mine,? I said. My massive form blocked out the sun and he literally stood in my shadow.

?I know,? the President said. ?I?m out of options. I thought about dropping a nuclear bomb on you, but there?d be no America left to save.?

I bent down and picked him up, placing him between my pecs. He shuddered in ecstasy, his tiny hands groping the rock hard muscle beneath him. I squeezed my pecs together, just to hurt him a little, prove my power.

?There?s nothing I can do to stop you,? he said. I laid back on the steps of the memorial and let him crawl up and down my body. The crowd outside cheered and whooped at my easy victory. I called Joel over, the only man big enough to stroke my dick while the former President humped the deep crevices between my abs.

This was it. At fifteen I fulfilled my father?s dream and at nineteen I fulfilled mine. My muscular might had proven too much for the greatest nation on Earth to withstand. It was a matter of time before the world was mine. Once I freed Jollenbeck from jail, he and the rest of Earth?s top scientists would go to work coming up with newer, better ways to make me even bigger. Everything was at my disposal.

I blew my load, covering the former President in my seed. I came gallons and gallons, forcing his head against my enormous piss slit, making him drink until he covered his mouth, begging me to stop. I laid his body on top of my pec shelf and flexed a double-bicep at my followers, who stopped their constant orgy to cheer and urge me on.

That was when I heard it. No one else did, but my finely attuned ears heard a strange sound, like? ?What is that?? I said quietly, so only the former President could hear.

?I told you there was nothing I could do. I couldn?t launch a nuclear missile without my Chiefs of Staff, but I could call the Kremlin and beg them to do it,? the former leader said with a moan. ?I?m so sorry my liege, I did it before you made me your master. I?m so sorry.?

I dropped him and leapt away from the Lincoln Memorial, landing on the coast. I closed my eyes and focused?a nuclear missile headed straight for Washington. I looked back at the mainland, terrified. My army, my worshippers. They weren?t just that. I honestly loved each and every one of them. Every man I turned into my slave devoted his life to my muscular perfection, and I never lost sight of that. In return, I cared for them, I flexed and grew for them, and I conquered a nation for them. I couldn?t let them be harmed.

Once again, I launched myself into the air. My gut instinct was correct, and put me on a collision course with the missile. I could survive gatling gun fire and predator drone strikes, but this was the most devastating force on Earth. I liked to think that was me?no. Adrenaline coursed through my body, slowing down my perception of time. The milliseconds that passed as I watched the missile grow closer felt like hours.

My growth was linked to my dominance, to my confidence in my muscular power. The greatest force on the planet was not the United States military, nor was it nuclear power. The most powerful force on the planet was me. I was the only one who had been engineered. Where lesser men gave up, I continued to lift and grow, becoming the biggest man who had ever and would ever live. I devoted everything to bodybuilding and my body toppled a nation in under a week.

I grinned in the final moments before the missile hit me. I felt my body flood with testosterone and growth hormones. This was the true test of muscular power. Forcing the President to submit was cake compared to this. This was the moment I had been waiting for all my life. Every bodybuilding competition, standing on stage, hearing the audience cheer as I flexed my perfect body for them was a pale warm-up.

I would dominate. I just knew it. Because I wasn?t just a muscle freak, a genetic lab rat gone horribly right. I am humanity?s magnum opus.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to sexyactionnick For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (January 14th, 2013), aiden831 (January 16th, 2013), BB501s (February 13th, 2013), bigbearny (January 14th, 2013), bimbom123 (January 14th, 2013), Braun1 (January 14th, 2013), chocomus (January 18th, 2013), cowboybear (January 15th, 2013), cutlerfan (January 14th, 2013), dickasauras (January 14th, 2013), Hanugumo (January 14th, 2013), hardmuscl4life (January 14th, 2013), HumanThingy (January 14th, 2013), I<3Muscles (January 20th, 2013), iceman75 (January 14th, 2013), iluvmassivemusl (January 19th, 2013), jussmi1514 (January 14th, 2013), Mad Dog (January 15th, 2013), makurra (January 22nd, 2013), Maverick0095875 (January 14th, 2013), mecmec (January 14th, 2013), meteorpm (January 14th, 2013), MuscleHintz (January 14th, 2013), muscular (January 14th, 2013), nevertoobig (January 14th, 2013), omegaexcelus (January 14th, 2013), portamivia (January 14th, 2013), Reeza (January 14th, 2013), Riko (January 15th, 2013), slave4life (January 15th, 2013), sp00ner4 (January 19th, 2013), stringra1970 (January 14th, 2013), Terrylee Long (January 14th, 2013), UMMuscle (January 20th, 2013), weaknobody (January 15th, 2013), xenon (January 14th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 14th, 2013, 01:15 AM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
It was pretty good up until that. . . Incest. . . Part. But it's not my cup of tea so don't take it offensively.

On a side note *scraps the story I was making to make another one*.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rarity For This Useful Post:
Maverick0095875 (January 14th, 2013)
  #3   Add to cutlerfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 14th, 2013, 01:54 PM
Master of Muscle RP

cutlerfan has disabled reputation
Other than the incest parts it was a great story!
  #4   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 14th, 2013, 04:19 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
I thought this story was just awesome. I didn't mind the incest parts, it showed that he had an unnatural power and magnetism, that he caused his own family to worship him, even before he became something more than a normal man. There's not many times that I can get into a story where the character reaches such heights, I've always preferred non-GTS characters, but damn, did you ever blow that preconception out of the water! I just loved his power, his attitude, it reminded me very much of some of my favorite stories from Chip Masterson, taking over the US, and maybe the World through force, though unlike some of Chip's characters, he decided to spare people if he could, using his incredible charisma and magnetism, his body and his strength, to gather people to his cause. I have no trouble believing he could survive a nuclear bomb. Hope you keep up the great work!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #5   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 15th, 2013, 03:34 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
It was surely a masterpiece! Congratulations on such powerful saga, I can tell it is a very personal saga and each single line is drenched in muscle growth fantasy, there's nothing more one could ask from a writer, this story delivers a fantastic job!
  #6   Add to Proteus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 19th, 2013, 01:37 PM
Muscle Morpher

Proteus is on a distinguished road
Well written. As others have said already, I'm not crazy about the incest content, but it sure was a ride, building steadily to the conclusion.
  #7   Add to sexyactionnick's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 19th, 2013, 11:34 PM

I'd stop writing incest stories, but I'm afraid people would stop commenting to complain about it.
The Following User Says Thank You to sexyactionnick For This Useful Post:
chocomus (January 27th, 2013)
  #8   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 20th, 2013, 05:16 AM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
Kudos to your latest reply, and congratulations on a great story.

I have to admit, I wish it didn't end on a cliffhanger, but I've read many stories or seen many movies that end in a similar fashion, allowing the reader/viewer to imagine what happens at the very end. I guess I just very much wanted to be spoon-fed his apotheosis...or not, maybe the missile won...lol.

Awesome story. Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to giantw For This Useful Post:
musclelover1996 (January 20th, 2013)
  #9   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 20th, 2013, 05:40 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,311 Times in 193 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyactionnick View Post
I'd stop writing incest stories, but I'm afraid people would stop commenting to complain about it.
I have a complaint.

I wish your stories had more incest. Why couldn't he have three older brothers? Doesn't he have any cousins or uncles he could manhandle?

Also, when he's done with that nuclear missile, I'd like him to go to Rome and plow the Pope. Think of all the priests who would worship him there!

Seriously, just keep writing what you want to write. I like all of your stories just the way they are.

And no I don't approve of incest in real life. Duh!
  #10   Add to I<3Muscles's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 20th, 2013, 07:26 PM

I<3Muscles is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeza View Post
I have a complaint.

I wish your stories had more incest. Why couldn't he have three older brothers? Doesn't he have any cousins or uncles he could manhandle?

Also, when he's done with that nuclear missile, I'd like him to go to Rome and plow the Pope. Think of all the priests who would worship him there!

Seriously, just keep writing what you want to write. I like all of your stories just the way they are.

And no I don't approve of incest in real life. Duh!
Haha! Well said!

This reminds me of the snufff story thread. Every writer should be allowed to write what they want, and sexyactionnick shows that the quality of your work is way, way more important than what the content is. I bet all those people saying that they are disgusted by incest were just as turned on by this story as everyone else Great job and great story!
  #11   Add to sexyactionnick's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2013, 12:00 AM

Thanks

I normally don't reply to my own threads to avoid bumping them, but since it just got bumped to top anyway I figured I would.

Thank you guys for all the positive comments. Everybody did say they liked the story and I appreciate that.

The second thing is, if you don't like incest stories, that's totally cool. And if you want to say that you can, because this is the internet and this is where you get to say whatever you want. I can write whatever I want and you can say whatever you want about it. It's groovy that way.

My earlier comment was just a very dry joke, I appreciate all comments even if they're to express displeasure with a certain aspect of the story.
  #12   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2013, 03:25 AM

Thanked 2,629 Times in 312 Posts
tekuno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tekuno
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyactionnick View Post
The second thing is, if you don't like incest stories, that's totally cool. And if you want to say that you can, because this is the internet and this is where you get to say whatever you want. I can write whatever I want and you can say whatever you want about it. It's groovy that way.
That's the right idea. Write what you like; if anything, we ought to be grateful that you're letting us enjoy your work instead of writing it and hiding it away. Even if some of us don't like it, it's nice to have more choices, right?

(That said, I think maybe it would be a good idea in general if authors started each story post with a capsule summary that mentioned anything which was going to show up in the story which people have been known to object to: incest, macro growth, lots of sex, no sex, etc. It still wouldn't totally eliminate complaints, but at least nobody could say "I really liked this up until ___", because everyone would reply "the author told you up front the story contained ___, so WTF were you doing reading it if you can't stand that?")
  #13   Add to Bull's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2013, 09:18 PM

Bull
Send a message via AIM to Bull Send a message via Yahoo to Bull
For me, the incest parts were the best parts; I'm serious. For me, sex is only sexy if there is something forbidden about it. I wish you had gone into more detail.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bull For This Useful Post:
jussmi1514 (January 24th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options