The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Priapus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 1st, 2003, 10:35 PM

Priapus
Send a message via AIM to Priapus Send a message via Yahoo to Priapus
Talking Muscle Freaks

Dear Everyone,

Hello, my name is Priapus (and no, I do not have a 1 foot cock) and I have been wondering why muscle growth in most of the stories I have read always come with height growth? Why not just make the muscles keep on growing while the height stays the same?

I guess it is just my fetish. I like muscular guys, but I do not like them built like bodybuilders... BUT it turns me on when they start to look like monsters and freaks! Like Matt's (HS Muscle Boy) drawings.

Anyone else thinks the same?

-- Priapus
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to msclbldr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 2nd, 2003, 03:12 AM

msclbldr
Send a message via Yahoo to msclbldr
Priapus

I'm with you on this one. The subject of a muscle growth story should be that, muscle growth.

It's all a matter of personal taste of course, but my opinion is that growth of height is only justifyable in this context if it is to accommodate more muscle. All too often, when a subject grows in height, their described weight and other stats don't keep pace and when you try and visualise them they come out at not much bigger than a reasonably hefty basket ball player!! (not what we are after at all).

My rule of thumb is that as a subject's height increases, his weight increases by the cube of the factor of increase in their height and other stats. This is just to maintain the same proportions.

An example: (all figures approx. and from memory so may be wrong)
Lee Priest - height: 65"; contest weight: 210lbs
Greg Kovac - height: 74"; contest weight: 310lbs
factor of growth in height: 74/65=1.135
1.135 cubed = 1.46
210 (Lee Priest's weight) x 1.46 = 307lbs

This can give some scary weights - if a 6' 290lb body bulder grew to 9' , he would need to weigh about 950lbs just to maintain the same proportions. And lets fcae it, we don't just want the same proportions, we all want MORE and FREAKIER!!!

Hope my anality about his hasn't bored you

Cheers

MsclBldr
  #3   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 2nd, 2003, 08:08 AM

brent has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to brent Send a message via Yahoo to brent
Quote:
Originally posted by msclbldr
Priapus

...My rule of thumb is that as a subject's height increases, his weight increases by the cube of the factor of increase in their height and other stats. This is just to maintain the same proportions.

An example: (all figures approx. and from memory so may be wrong)
Lee Priest - height: 65"; contest weight: 210lbs
Greg Kovac - height: 74"; contest weight: 310lbs
factor of growth in height: 74/65=1.135
1.135 cubed = 1.46
210 (Lee Priest's weight) x 1.46 = 307lbs

This can give some scary weights - if a 6' 290lb body bulder grew to 9' , he would need to weigh about 950lbs just to maintain the same proportions...
Hope my anality about his hasn't bored you

Cheers

MsclBldr
That's not anality, IMHO, it's attention to detail. I remember once, when I was at the Chicago Museum of Science & Industry, they had an exhibit on growth. They said that if someone doubled in height, but kept the same proportions, you must cube the change. For example if sameone doubles in height, then they also double in weight, and double in depth. Since 2^3=8, that person would weigh 8 times his original weight. So I agree with your formula.

As for height growth, I like a bit, but some stories get a little carried away IMHO. I like the short guy getting taller, and more muscular than the big guy. Although I don't like him growing through the cieling. That's my thing, you have yours, aand each author has theirs. If you don't like aspects of many stories, or think you can do better, write your own. I'm sure you could even borrow plots and/or characters from existing stories, and many authors wouldn't care.
  #4   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 2nd, 2003, 01:39 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Cool To each his own

hey there Priapus

I am talking as one particular lover of the "freaks".
I think you're entitled to like just muscular growth not heigth as well, and that's exactly the reason why you should write your own stories, tell the audience what turns you on excatly, maybe you'll motivate lots of readers to write just the way you like!
But let's not control what the author likes, he's there expressing his fantasies, deep intimate feelings, so he's vulnerable.
I love stories with hieght growth as well as muscles, but if you prefer just muscle growth, there are wonderful examples of stories which feature just that!
So, thanks for posting your opinion, i hope more of people who share your feeling post their stories and so we~ll have a much better forum!

Yours

Bruno a.k.a. muscl4life
  #5   Add to RadRx's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 2nd, 2003, 04:19 PM

RadRx has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to RadRx
Number Crunches

My $0.02:

I like to keep the numbers accurate when I use them. I've always been a stickler for running them whenever I get the urge. (like Lee Priest's 22.5 inch arms would be 26 inches if he were 6'3" or if, by some miracle, a 6 foot N morph were in front of me his arms would be over 33 inches)

As for height, I guess my stories would give you guys an indicator of that. I tend not to go too outlandish often, but I like to make 'em taller. As for crashing through ceilings, that's what bigger rooms are for.
  #6   Add to Priapus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 2nd, 2003, 07:30 PM

Priapus
Send a message via AIM to Priapus Send a message via Yahoo to Priapus
Dear Everyone,

I did not mean to imply that some author's story were lacking in any way, I was just wondering WHY some people like their muscle growth with height growth?

And I totally agree with with Msclbldr. I would rather have a 5 foot 10 inch man packed with 950 pounds of muscle than a taller man of the same weight... I guess physical deformity (that is what freaks are, aren't they?) while not exactly "beautiful" is definitely a turn on.

----

So, what else do you like with your Muscle Freak? Musky odor? Jockstrap? Hair? Attitude? What part of his body would you like to have too much of?

-- Priapus
  #7   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2006, 10:21 AM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
All of it. I love all MG growth, but no height is even hotter.
  #8   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2006, 09:20 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
I also love the freaks, and it's a shame when an otherwise hot story will list weights that would in reality look a lot less muscular than the author intended. An example of this would be some of the early Supermen stuff, where they'd be described as being huge beasts, but 300 lbs of muscle on someone ~7 feet tall isn't as impressive as it's written.
  #9   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 14th, 2006, 01:16 AM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
Hmm, the Macro-stat might help with proportions; while in some ways it's build to help with proportional growth- useful for those stories where height and muscle are both involved- I'm sure there may be a way for one to add more muscle than normal to an entry.
  #10   Add to Radiokida's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 14th, 2006, 04:21 AM

Radiokida has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Radiokida
When I do my morphs, I always end up increasing their height a little, so that their proportion is not compromised. If I leave their height the same, they appear ugly and disproportioned. I learned this myself, by trial and error.
  #11   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 14th, 2006, 12:44 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Well Radiokida (or N' if you prefer) your morphs are hot tameles even with the height increase. He's mainly talking about stories though.

Now if you'll pardon me, I'm gonna go watch some Porky Pig cartoons.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options