The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to sl97aq's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 10th, 2006, 11:13 AM

sl97aq
Andrew Chapter 6: The New Weight Scale

Here is Version 2 of Andrew Part 6 . Let me know what you think.

ANDREW CHAPTER 6: THE NEW WEIGHT SCALE

Andrew came out of the school after 30 minutes to find Carrie and Steve still waiting for him.
?Well, how did everything go?? Carrie asked Andrew.
?Just fine,? replied Andrew. ?Coach Everson has a list of good football schools that I can apply to in November. He wants to talk to you tomorrow Steve, about your schools and scholarships.?
?Thank you Andrew,? Steve said. ?I think Carrie was talking about the interview, however.?
?Oh, I was hoping you?d forgotten about that,? Andrew murmured, embarrassed. ?It went fine as well. Coach was right: the recruiting process should be helped along by my great strength. He is going to send tapes of the interview to each of the schools on my list of choices.?
?Well, I?m going to head home now,? Carrie told them. ?See you later.?
?Bye Carrie,? Andrew said, giving her a big hug and a kiss.
He watched her until she had walked out of sight, smiling softly the whole time.
?You really love her, don?t you?? Steve said to Andrew.
?I really do,? Andrew sighed. ?I really hope she marries me someday.?
?I?m sure she will,? Steve agreed, looking at his watch. ?Now it?s time we got going as well.?
?Why?? asked Andrew. ?Where are we going?? he added, as Steve began steering him towards his car. ?Hey, let me go!? he laughed, effortlessly tearing out of Steve?s grip. Steve staggered back and almost fell, thrown off balance by Andrew?s awesome strength.
?Sorry man,? Andrew apologized, grabbing Steve?s shoulder to keep him from falling. When Steve grimaced, Andrew let go of his shoulder quickly. ?Sorry about that; I guess I still don?t know my own strength these days.?
?I know that!? Steve realized. ?But at least you didn?t have me dangling up in the air this time! I couldn?t break your one-handed grip with both of my hands! You?re scary strong man!? When he saw Andrew?s look, he quickly added, ?But don?t worry man; that brute strength is sure to get you into a great football school! I just hope I can get into one too.?
?Don?t worry, I?m sure you will too,? Andrew assured him, as he got into the car. ?So, where are we going, anyway?? he asked Steve, as they headed out of the school parking lot.
?We have to get to the Fitness Depot store in Barrie before it closes,? Steve told him. ?You said you needed a new bathroom scale, remember??
?Oh right,? Andrew remembered. ?The needle went past 300 pounds on my scale at home.?
?300 pounds of solid muscle, you mean,? Steve corrected him, grinning. ?You?re a huge muscle freak man!?
?You don?t really think I?m a freak, do you?? Andrew asked him, thinking Steve was serious.
He looked so sad that Steve laid a hand on his shoulder and assured him, ?No man! I think you?re a huge awesome jock! You?ll crush the other teams when the games start! I certainly wouldn?t want to be your opponent on the field in a real game!? He rubbed his jaw, which was still sore. ?I?m lucky I don?t have a broken jaw! Your power is truly amazing, man! And I?m almost as big as you are! Imagine what you?d do to a player half your size!?
?I know,? Andrew realized. ?That?s why I changed my playing style last season. I drag people along with me when I run, instead of shoving them aside.?
?But you shoved me aside the first time!? Steve reminded him.
?You?re right,? Andrew realized. ?I forgot about that. But I did help you up, so I remembered some of last season?s lessons. I need to control my strength even more now, since I have doubled my strength.?
?Wow!? Steve exclaimed. ?Can you bench press twice as much as well??
?Yeah man,? Andrew replied, grinning. ?I can lift the whole stack on all the machines now, without breaking a sweat!? He thought for a moment and then added, ?I could lift the machines themselves and bend them into knots if I wanted to! And no one could stop me if I tried.?
?At least not physically,? Steve agreed. ?But maybe they could reason with you, big guy.?
?Or they could try,? Andrew corrected him with an evil grin. He was beginning to realize just how strong he really was and he enjoyed it. ?Do you think anyone could reason with the Tank??
?Uh sure man,? Steve replied, a little scared now. He realized Andrew was slowly changing but he covered his fear by asking, ?So, how much do you think you weigh now??
?Probably 315 or 320,? Andrew replied. ?I?m not really sure; that?s why we?re going to Fitness Depot today.? He laughed and added, ?One thing?s for sure though. If I?m too big to fit those puny normal scales anymore, I truly am a tank now!?
?Yeah, you really are,? Steve agreed. ?You outweigh all of us, the ones who still fit on those ?puny normal scales.? Though I may catch up to you soon, and outgrow my scale as well.?
?Maybe I shouldn?t have used those words, man,? Andrew realized. ?I get caught up in my own power sometimes. I?m no longer a normal guy, am I? I guess I should remember that.?
?Don?t worry about it,? Steve assured him, accepting Andrew?s apology in part because he was scared not to. ?You?re a truly big guy now, overpowering all of us with your size and power!?
?I love it,? Andrew laughed. ?I love my superhuman strength! Now that everyone knows about it, I don?t have to hide it anymore. You?ll see a lot more demonstrations of my great strength in the future!?
Steve thought about that as they headed the rest of the way to Barrie.
30 minutes later, Andrew parked the car in the Fitness Depot parking lot.
?Well, here we are,? Andrew stated, getting out of the car.
He looked around and saw all the cars of the other teammates in the lot already. A suspicion formed in his mind, but he didn?t let Steve know.
?We?d better hurry and get inside before the store closes,? Steve remarked, getting out of the car and looking at his watch. ?Let?s go Andrew.?
?Hey, who do you think you?re ordering around, little man?? Andrew yelled at him, grinning evilly. ?I?m the boss now, and we do what I say! You got that, punk??
?Sure, big guy,? Steve stammered, wondering what had happened to Andrew. Is he finally letting out the true Andrew? he wondered. ?I?m coming, don?t worry.?
Andrew led the way across the parking lot and into the store. Once inside the front doors, Andrew was mobbed by the entire football team. They slapped his shoulders, and shook his hands.
?Way to go man!? Connor shouted.
?That Provincial Championship is ours this year!? Ralph shouted.
Andrew grinned and tried to act modest, but he couldn?t keep his excitement hidden anymore. He flexed his biceps and ripped off his t-shirt so that the entire team could be amazed at his muscular upper body.
?Wow, look at that 8-pack!? Ralph gasped. ?You?re ripped man!?
?Am I?? Andrew asked innocently, looking down. He was shocked at the 8-pack he know had, especially since he had only had a 6-pack in July. ?I didn?t know I had an 8-pack now,? Andrew said in surprise.
?What are you talking about?? Steve shouted. ?It?s right there! How could you miss it??
?What do you think I do, flex in the mirror all the time?? Andrew asked. ?I don?t have time for that! I have too much weight training to do for football!?
?That?s why your shoulders and biceps are so big then,? Connor realized, amazed at how big Andrew was.
?30 inches man!? Andrew gloated; flexing them to make sure everyone noticed them. ?What do you think of them??
?They?re amazing!? Steve shouted. ?I never realized just how big your biceps were.?
?Thanks man,? Andrew said, grinning. ?And now that we have the pleasantries out of the way?? He reached forward and grabbed Steve?s collar, dragging him within inches of his face. ?You planned this whole thing, didn?t you? Speak up little man!? He gave Steve a little shake to make sure he had his attention. ?Explain yourself now!?
?What are you talking about?? Steve stammered in fear.
?You called ahead to the guys so they would be here when we got here,? Andrew realized. ?You just couldn?t resist getting caught up in the media frenzy yourself!?
?That?s right,? Steve replied. ?Uh, could you let me go, please??
?Sure man,? Andrew said, letting him go. ?That was just my revenge for this unexpected surprise. You should ask me next time if you want to convene a meeting of the Andrew Fan Club. You got that, punk??
?Sure man,? Steve assured him. ?Just wanted to make sure you get the attention you deserve. One day you?ll put our town on the map!?
?You really think so?? Andrew asked everyone.
?Are you kidding?? Connor said, astonished that Andrew did not know his own potential. ?You?ll win us the Provincial Football Championship for sure this year!?
?Thanks a lot guys,? Andrew said, wiping his eyes. ?That means a lot.?
?Hey look at him, he?s crying!? Ralph teased Andrew. ?What a big softie!?
?Who you calling ?softie? pal?? Andrew growled, flexing his rock hard bicep right in Ralph?s face.
?No one sir!? Ralph assured him, pretending to be scared. ?Certainly not you!?
?You?d better not,? Andrew warned him, ?or there will be trouble!?
?Okay, what?s going on here?? the Store Manager asked, coming up behind the crowd of football players. His jaw dropped when he saw the huge muscular figure of Andrew standing head and shoulders above everyone except Steve. ?What-what can I do for you, sir?? he asked, scared of Andrew?s size.
?You can help me find a new weight scale,? Andrew replied, abandoning the cocky jock act out of respect for his elders. ?If it wouldn?t be too much trouble.?
?Of course not sir!? Mr. Smith assured him. ?Right this way, sir!?
?Thank you Mr. Smith,? Andrew said, following him over to the weight scales section of the store. ?You don?t have to call me sir, you know. I have a name, you know.?
?Of course, I forgot,? Mr. Smith said. ?Sorry about that, Mr. Pearson. So, what model of scale would you like??
?Let?s try the one that goes up to 500 pounds,? Andrew suggested. ?I don?t think I have much chance of getting too big to outgrow that one! And I?d prefer to be called Andrew. My father is known as Mr. Pearson.?
?Of course Andrew,? Mr. Smith corrected himself. ?I?m sorry about that.?
?You don?t have to keep apologizing!? Andrew informed him. ?I won?t bite!?
?I know that,? Mr. Smith assured him. ?It?s just that you?re so big and tall! You?re as large as a professional wrestler now, a big one!?
?I never thought of that,? Andrew realized. ?I guess you?re right. Well, I guess I?d better pay for this scale now,? he said, pulling out his wallet. ?Hey, what are you doing?? he asked Mr. Smith as he noticed him holding up his hands.
?Your money?s no good here,? Mr. Smith informed him. ?Your father helped fund this place, so the least we can do is help you out with some free stuff.?
?Well, that?s very flattering,? Andrew said. ?But I work so that I can pay my own way. I really want to pay for my purchase.?
?How about you just give me your game schedule and we?ll call it even,? Mr. Smith told him. ?Anything I can do to help you get into the NFL will only help this store?s business. Then you can pay us back with increased business.?
?If you insist,? Andrew agreed reluctantly, putting his wallet away. ?But you must have a donation box around here somewhere. Maybe I can make a charitable donation instead.?
?Right here,? Mr. Smith told him, pushing forward the MURF box. ?You can help us support the new Orillia Recreational Center. We?ll be supplying some of the equipment for it.?
?Hey good idea,? Andrew agreed, putting a few bills in the box. ?Hey, come on guys, lend a hand!?
The whole team came forward and each member put a few bills in the box.
?Hey, that?s great guys,? Mr. Smith said, pleased at their generosity. ?So, how about each of you pick out one item and I?ll give it to you for free today. It?s my way of saying thank you, and good luck this season.?
The team members grinned and thanked him politely. They all picked up one item each and brought them up to the counter. Mr. Smith wrapped up their gifts and shook each of their hands as they filed past the counter.
?Have a good evening you guys!? Mr. Smith called out as they left. ?Come back anytime for more supplies!?
?Goodbye Mr. Smith? Andrew said, waving as the team headed back to the parking lot. ?I?ll look for you in the stands.?
Mr. Smith waved and closed the door. As he locked the door, Andrew noticed the closing time on the sign.
?Hey, what is this?? Andrew asked Steve. ?We were there a whole hour past closing time and he didn?t complain!?
?Oh, I must have forgotten that he closed early on Sundays,? Steve said.
?Nice try, Steve,? Andrew said. ?But you have a better memory than I do. It?s not likely that you forgot something like that. So, what?s really going on here??
?Okay, okay,? Steve said, holding up his hands. ?When we called Mr. Smith to tell him about your news story, he insisted on keeping the store open for us and giving us free merchandise today!?
?So, it really wasn?t my father?s influence, it was mine this time,? Andrew realized. ?I never thought that one act of great strength would do that. I was just trying to help Carrie and I get to the football practice on time.?
?Well, you?d better get used to the attention now,? Steve advised him. ?Face it; you?re a big hero and sports star now, man. Live it up and enjoy yourself!?
?Yes, I guess I?d better appreciate the attention,? Andrew realized, waving to the guys as they headed home. ?It will help me get into a good football school, won?t it??
?Yes it will,? Steve agreed, as they got into the car. ?Do you have any idea which school you?d like to go to??
?I?m leaning towards University of Miami,? Andrew replied. ?My dad took me on a tour of the campus once, and I like it a lot.?
?How did your dad arrange that?? Steve asked. ?Was it a company trip or something??
?Not exactly,? Andrew replied, as he drove them out of the parking lot. ?He went to college there.?
?You never told me that,? Steve realized.
?I just remembered it myself,? Andrew informed him. ?When Coach called my dad to tell him about the news story, my dad suggested his old school as one of the ones to apply to. He said that my great strength and marks should give me quite a range of schools to choose from.?
?Hey, that?s great man,? Steve commended him. ?Hopefully, I will have the same range of choices as well.?
?You?re certainly big enough,? Andrew declared, looking over at him.
?Thanks man,? Steve said. ?I hope you weren?t embarrassed by all the attention in the store today.?
?Actually I was,? Andrew informed him. ?Warn me next time you plan a session of the Andrew Fan Club.?
?Oh, so you think you have a fan club now?? Steve teased him, grinning. ?Who do you think you are: a big football star??
?Hey, you said it, I didn?t,? Andrew informed him. ?Remember that.?
?I guess you?re right,? Steve realized. ?Singing your praises helps keep my jealousy away.?
?What do you have to be jealous about?? Andrew asked. ?Especially after what I told you at the end of July!?
?Oh yeah!? Steve realized. ?I?ll soon get as big and strong as you, won?t I??
?That?s right,? Andrew agreed. ?So you should have no reason to be jealous of me. Your great size and strength will help you get into a great football school as well. Do you have any schools in mind??
?My father went to Florida State,? Steve informed him. ?He became an NFL star after that, and then he went into Sports Broadcasting after he retired. Maybe I?ll do the same.?
?So you have a ?rich daddy? too,? Andrew realized, referring to Steve?s outburst in June. ?So there?s another reason not to be jealous of me.?
?You?re right,? Steve agreed. ?It?s just that you?re so much more charismatic than I am. It?s hard for me to escape your shadow. And you certainly cast a large one!? He looked Andrew up and down, and grinned. ?You?re a Hulk man!?
?That name?s already taken,? Andrew reminded him, grinning back at him. ?But as I told Carrie, I?ll settle for the Tank. Just not in front of everyone, okay??
?Why not?? asked Steve, puzzled. ?Don?t you like all the attention??
?Actually I find the whole thing embarrassing,? Andrew admitted. ?I know all the attention is necessary for me to get into a good football school, but it?s still overwhelming. I?m not used to having a fan club. It seems like the whole team has Andrew Fever. If this keeps up, I?ll slip up like I did in there, and become a bully, using my strength to intimidate others. Then the negative attention would never go away!?
?You could never be a bully,? Steve informed him. ?Didn?t you see how you abandoned the cocky jock act in there, once Mr. Smith arrived? And don?t forget how you almost cried when we reminded you of your own potential! You?re a big teddy bear!? He put his hand on Andrew?s shoulder and whispered: ?You?re my hero man!?
40 minutes later, at Andrew?s house, Andrew put the new scale down on the floor in his bedroom and stepped on. The dial spun and stopped at 325 pounds.
?Yeah, I am a tank!? Andrew said to himself. He struck a pose in the mirror and shouted: ?Those opposing players had better watch out! Andrew the Tank is coming for them! They?ll be sorry they ever met me!?
?Andrew!? his mother Susan called from downstairs.
?Yeah Mom?? Andrew called back.
?The 6 pm news is coming on!? Susan called back. ?You?re the top story tonight!?
?Coming Mom!? Andrew called down as he put his shirt back on. As he started down the stairs, he said to himself, ?I have only one thing to say to those opposing players: Get ready for the Tank!?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options