The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 3.14 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to BigBen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2013, 08:33 AM

BigBen is on a distinguished road
SuperGod

This is my first story so please be kind, by no means do I consider myself a good writer, I'm just using this as a creative outlet and hope that at least some of you will enjoy reading it, thanks This story involves sex and a little inspiration from Corwins 'Hulkify Me'

Dan had it all. Being a handsome, athletic, toned senior jock at an impressive 6'2 210lb muscular build, combined with a super cocky attitude and a sexy shaved head, he can have his pick of any woman he wanted, some days he would be giving it to the high school cheerleaders, other days he would be slamming his twenty-something year old literacy teacher Miss. Harris, and even sometimes when he was bored of women, he would make Sam, a young skinny dweeb who he bullied to get on their his knees and suck his rock hard 9 incher dry. Dan had every materialistic possession he could ever want as well, thanks to his dad owning a highly successful technology company he was spoiled beyond belief - plasma TVs, brand new sports cars and his very own gym with weights that only the heavy weight bodybuilders could manage.

Dan had it all, but yet somehow, he wanted more, he wanted...power. When he was a boy, Dan witnessed Superman save a young woman falling from a building 200ft high. Everyone looked on in awe as the heavy muscled, super powered alien swooped down from above, taking the woman in his huge arms and landed her to safety. Everyone applauded, but not Dan. Dan felt envy, Dan felt rage, somehow even though he knew that Superman was from another planet he felt it was so unfair that a living being could be that strong, have that god-like body, do all the amazing things that he does and yet Dan would never be able to experience having that kind of power.

Ever since that day, Dan planned and worked hard to become strong, even though he knew he would never be as strong as Superman, he at least wanted to be stronger than everyone around him, to feel superior, to have everyone be intimidated by his strength. Now, at age 18, Dan was much stronger than everyone around him, however, he had only just started to achieve his real goal.

Dan, carrying a gym bag over his shoulder enters an abandoned warehouse downtown, with the exception of some old rusty unused machines, some empty barrels in the corner and some old junk the place was just about empty. Dan, wearing nothing but a tight pair of jeans as well as a tight white t-shirt starts putting his plan into action, he lays down next to one of the barrels in the corner... pulls the barrel on top of him... starts yelling "Help! Superman!, please help me now!" and waits......WHOOOOOSH! SMASHH! It's not even been 20 seconds before the man of steel has made his entrance to attend to the cries for help. Dan, still laid under the barrel, trying to look as helpless as he can looks up at the super powered muscle god before him, clad in blue tights to show off his muscular legs, his huge pecs, and beefy arms, as well as red trunks, boots and cape with his hands on his hips, looking like the embodiment of a true powerful specimen that Dan always imagined up close. Dan gulped as Supes looked down on him. "Wow." was all Dan could mutter under his breath.

Superman raised the barrel above his head and threw it across the room like it was nothing before turning his attention to Dan, "So, what were you doing in here anyway, son?"

"I just fell through that hole in the roof Sir."

That's when Superman turned his attention away just for a moment, "What hole? I don't see any hole." Dan reached into his gym bag, a smirk appearing on his chiselled face. Superman turned just in time to see Dan open a lead made box, as a bright green glow radiated from inside it, Dan knew that Superman realised he was in trouble from the look on his face. "Ha! I didn't think it would be this easy." Dan remarked taking step after step closer to the man of steel shoving the box of Kryptonite closer towards the bigger man. Dan then reached into his bag again bringing out a wooden baseball bat, "So now, if my theory is correct, you should be weak enough to be knocked out." and with one loud THWACK! to the head, Superman was down, out cold. "That's what I call a homerun, hahaha!"

It's about an hour later before the Krptonian wakes up in the warehouse, strapped tight on an old hospital bed that Dan had managed to store here previously. Superman now realises that he's completely naked, no red and blue suit to protect him from his modesty, wrists and ankles bound and tied, green Kryptonite surrounding Superman to make sure he stays weakened through this next step of the plan.

"Looks like your a bit tied up Supes." says Dan appearing from a shadow in the corner, sporting a cocky grin, Dan gets up close to Superman and places a hand on Supermans chest, massaging his pecs that look and feel like huge slabs of meat, oh fuck" Dan mumbles as he starts to sport a raging boner in his pants, "look at you, all that beautiful muscle and you can't even break out of those measly restraints, hahahaha!", Dan starts feeling Supermans melon sized arms "So fucking powerful." Dan reaches to the bottom of his t-shirt and slowly pulls it off of his jock chest, "Like I always said to the football team before a big game, if you're going to really go for it, might as well go all the way." Dan says as he strips himself of his tight jeans, before peeling down his tight black briefs exposing his huge 9 inch boner, standing to attention. Dan then positions himself on top of the grunting, helpless Superman so their bodies are against each other, Dan feeling Supermans soft, thick 10 inch cock rubbing against Dans, "Whoa big man, looks like you have me beat in all departments" Dan laughs as Superman tries to look away, disgusted, and confused, "Oh don't be like that big guy, the shows just getting started." motions Dan as he slowly starts kissing Supermans neck, followed by his neck bones, before making his way down to the chest and sucking at the nipples. "Get off me! Stop!" Superman pleads but to no avail as Dan keeps making his way down, grabbing the big mans cock and starts jerking it slowly, seeing it becoming hard as steel in a matter of seconds.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!" Superman screams in both terror and pleasure, as Dan starts jerking Supermans cock faster and faster, "Only to take what should be mine!" Dan forcefully answers back as he lowers his mouth down onto Supermans tool and sucks vigorously at the steel shaft. Superman can do nothing except to look on to what's happening right before him.

Bigger. More muscular. More huge. Dan could feel the power being sucked out of his nations favourite hero and into him, he could feel the power explode inside of him as his lats started spreading outward, first slowly, then fast, as they practically doubled in size! Next was his arms, as Dan continued to suck he could feel his arms grow wider, bulge bigger, and gain huge size becoming bigger than any bodybuilders Dan had ever seen, and Dan was loving it. Dan was in ecstasy as he started to feel his chest gain amazing mass as it felt like a balloons being blown up, he could feel the power building up within him, imagining everyone's faces when they see the new god-like just made Dan even more excited and even seemed to accelerate the growth as next to grow was Dans feet and legs, muscles expanding, even bones expanding making Dan grow taller!, His thighs were now the size of tree trunks, his calves were as wide as footballs, Dans ass the pushed outwards as well, like it was being pumped up with air! Each ass cheek becoming as big and curved as a huge watermelon!

It was then that Dan raised his head off of Supermans shaft, "FUCK YEAAAAAAAHHH!!" screamed Dan, his voice sounding two octaves deeper as he flexed a gigantesque double bicep at the former man of steel, Superman was no longer the being he was once, Dan had drained all the pretty muscle from him leaving him looking like a skinny teenager, "HAHAHA! You don't even deserve to be called 'Man' now, let alone 'Superman'" remarked Dan as he got up off the bed, and started to look down at his new body, "Fucking A! Look at me you alien, I deserve this body a lot more than you do, I'm not going to take it for granted like you did, hahaha!"

Superman can do nothing except look on at the god-like teenager now, flexing his huge 30" biceps, then hitting a most muscular, followed by a side chest pose. Superman had been humiliated.

"That's not the end of the show you know Supes" said Dan as he started flexing his thighs, with veins bulging out. "I still need your super seed!" Dan grinned as he motioned towards Supermans still hard cock. "No, it can't be, it's not possible", Superman realised what this human was now going attempt to do, what he was going to attempt to become. "But yes, it is possible Supes" Dan responded as he began straddle the man formely known as the man of steel, Dan then lowered himself onto the steel rod, "FUUUCCCK, that was painful, but this is sure as hell going to be worth it! HAHAHA!" And with that Dan rode the hard cock, rocking his muscular stature back and forth on top of the weak, pathetic kryptonian, stimulating the alien like he had never been before, and within a minute, Dan could feel it, the super seed launching into inside of him, "OH GOOOOODDDD, I CAN FEEL IT, I CAN FEE THE POWER! YESSS!!" Dan heaved and heaved and fell of Superman hitting the ground below next to the bed.

Superman was now fully drained dry, of his muscle, his strength, and his abilities, he no longer had anything that made him super, just then he heard a low chuckle coming from beside the bed before the huge beast-like teenager got up on his knees, his waist level with Supermans height, before standing on his feet and reaching his full height, "Looks like I now have everything that belongs to me, big man" Dan chuckled before thinking to himself, looking above him, and somehow finding within himself that he can now levitate himself in the air! He can now fly! "I have ascended to become what I should be, a God, no better than that, a SuperGod! Haha, wait til everyone at school gets a load of this, they're going to freak for sure!" Dan lowered himself back to the ground, he looked above at the steel pipes below the ceiling, he began to concentrate and shot out hot red laser beams from his eyes, a pipe fell down and Dan caught it without even thinking, he then twisted and knotted the heavy pipe twice over "Fuck yeah! The power! You see Supes, you are not worthy of weilding these kinds of abilities, I am! Me! You don't deserve it, you did nothing to deserve these kinds of gifts, whereas I have the need, the desire, the lust for this kind of power," Dan then picked up a piece of Kryptonite rock from before "See, this doesn't affect me like it does you! I'm destined for this." And with that Dan placed the rock between his two god-like pecs before flexing them and crushing the kryptonite to dust.

Dan wasn't done yet, but he was now ready for the final part of the show, Dan then used his new heat ray ability to burn off Supermans restraints, he pulled up Superman and threw him down on the ground, "I don't think a SuperGod like me should be reintroduced to the world in the complete buff now, do you Supes?"

"You want me to find you some clothes?"

"Haha, you already brought my new outfit when you first entered here earlier Supes." Dan motioned to the Superman cotume, laid out on some machines nearby.

"No! That's mine."

"Haha, was! You wouldn't even be able to fit into that thing now. Bring it here, and put it on me, wimp!

And with that, the former Superman brought the smooth, tight costume over to Dan, the dressed the new Superhero in the tights before putting the boots, the trunks and the cape on him.

"Mmmm, thanks Superwimp I gotta say this costume looks a hell of a lot better on me, than it did on you, probably feels a lot tighter too! Well, can't stay, gotta fly, I've got a whole world to dominate out there! HAHA! See ya, wimp!" And with that, Dan started levitating again in his SuperGod costume, the tights showing off his huge, amazing form that only men can dream of, he turned, his red trunks highlighting his now huge bubble butt perfectly, his red cape flowing behind him and he started flying at amazing speed through the roof of the warehouse and away in the skies 'This is going to be fun.' Dan smirked to himself.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 76 Users Say Thank You to BigBen For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (January 30th, 2013), aiden831 (January 24th, 2013), alex.rif (January 26th, 2013), atbkv (April 30th, 2013), BB501s (January 27th, 2013), Big RR (January 24th, 2013), bpharv68 (January 25th, 2013), Braun1 (January 24th, 2013), Buffling (January 23rd, 2013), cg12345 (January 24th, 2013), cowboybear (January 30th, 2013), cumonurpecs (January 28th, 2013), danilupoa (January 23rd, 2013), delarinsol (April 29th, 2013), duk2112 (January 23rd, 2013), fleXodus (April 30th, 2013), Frankly (January 28th, 2013), growinmuscl (January 27th, 2013), hickeyedmund (January 26th, 2013), hshunk (January 29th, 2013), hungreed (May 5th, 2013), iceman75 (January 23rd, 2013), iluvbigmen (January 23rd, 2013), imfit (January 23rd, 2013), jcb60970 (January 23rd, 2013), jetphoenix (January 28th, 2013), js44 (June 17th, 2013), kennworships (December 31st, 2013), Kymuscleboy (February 3rd, 2013), littledude (January 24th, 2013), Lukullus (January 23rd, 2013), luv4muscle (January 28th, 2013), makurra (January 26th, 2013), ManOMan (July 20th, 2013), MarcN (January 24th, 2013), matjtun (January 27th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (January 23rd, 2013), monstarmaster (January 26th, 2013), mrnonsense76 (July 13th, 2013), MrSerpent (January 23rd, 2013), musclegrowthdm (January 25th, 2013), MuscleHintz (January 23rd, 2013), Muscle_Knight (August 20th, 2013), muscular (January 25th, 2013), Neonando (January 23rd, 2013), noomnoom (January 23rd, 2013), nycgogoboy78 (January 24th, 2013), one_plain_guy (January 23rd, 2013), paarke (January 23rd, 2013), parabola56 (January 23rd, 2013), phoenix (January 28th, 2013), pmturner (May 3rd, 2013), portamivia (January 24th, 2013), Reeza (April 28th, 2013), Riko (January 26th, 2013), Rippedstud79 (January 23rd, 2013), Rubber1984 (October 30th, 2013), rugbyhung8 (January 24th, 2013), sashaChile (March 4th, 2013), scootbud6 (January 24th, 2013), Shizumaru (January 23rd, 2013), skumbum (January 23rd, 2013), sp00ner4 (April 30th, 2013), sub2muscle (January 23rd, 2013), surge_10000 (January 23rd, 2013), Terrylee Long (January 23rd, 2013), theseventhwave (January 23rd, 2013), troy46128 (January 23rd, 2013), wantulots (January 26th, 2013), weaknobody (January 24th, 2013), widor1 (September 1st, 2013), WrapClampCrush (February 4th, 2013), xboy (April 29th, 2013), y063banana71 (January 23rd, 2013), z95336 (January 29th, 2013)
  #2   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2013, 04:15 PM

MuscleHintz is on a distinguished road
great 1st story!
  #3   Add to surge_10000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2013, 06:38 PM

surge_10000 is on a distinguished road
Fantastic!

Hey BIGBEN:

A perfect setup for a story I hope never ends. That cocky spoiled muscle jock with the strength and beauty and powers of a god? What could begin to be hotter than that?!! I hope he discovers the pleasures of absolute power slowly and savors every moment of domination and merciless destruction. Following through on every whim. Because he CAN!!

Thanks for a great great start!

Brad
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to surge_10000 For This Useful Post:
iluvbigmen (January 23rd, 2013), portamivia (January 27th, 2013), sub2muscle (January 25th, 2013)
  #4   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2013, 08:02 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
I do like the idea of this kind of thing, just like I did Hulkify Me, which you admitted influencing this story, for a first story it was pretty good. I enjoyed that he loved the power he had and he wanted to show it off, I hope there's a part 2 to show off exactly how strong he is. Keep up the great work.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #5   Add to iluvbigmen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2013, 08:34 PM

iluvbigmen is on a distinguished road
OH MAN!!! THE GREATEST STORY Love it! THANK YOU!!

Please continue!!! Have the NEW Superman come back and taunt and tease the OLD Superman ... have him seduce Lois in front of Clark, and Wonder Woman... and Superboy, and Batman ... have them all be seduced by the new Superman!!
  #6   Add to pittgymguy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2013, 11:58 PM

pittgymguy is on a distinguished road
How about after supergod leaves Supe's regains his size and strength waiting for supergod to return and have the 2 super beasts battle it out, both of them now superhuman.
  #7   Add to Big RR's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2013, 04:15 PM

Big RR is on a distinguished road
So fucking hot! I shot 2 loads while reading this hot story! I can't wait for the next chapter and please hurry lol!
  #8   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 27th, 2013, 10:41 AM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by surge_10000 View Post
A perfect setup for a story I hope never ends. That cocky spoiled muscle jock with the strength and beauty and powers of a god? What could begin to be hotter than that?!! I hope he discovers the pleasures of absolute power slowly and savors every moment of domination and merciless destruction. Following through on every whim. Because he CAN!!
This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBen View Post
he at least wanted to be stronger than everyone around him, to feel superior, to have everyone be intimidated by his strength.

'This is going to be fun.' Dan smirked to himself.
Now he can take care of any high school rivals...
  #9   Add to phoenix's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 28th, 2013, 02:25 PM

phoenix is on a distinguished road
Awesome... loved it
  #10   Add to hunghuge's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2013, 08:07 AM

hunghuge is on a distinguished road
This NEEDS a second part.
  #11   Add to SuperManSlave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 28th, 2013, 11:11 PM

SuperManSlave is on a distinguished road
PLEASE keep writing this, the NEW superman should easily win over Lois, Jimmy, and every other human with his superior body and powers ... much more SUPER than the OLD super has been!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options