The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Meddler Incs's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 16th, 2003, 11:31 AM
Meddler of Space and Time

Meddler Incs
Send a message via MSN to Meddler Incs
New Story Short

Maybe this will be part of a series...hmmm...

~~~

I awoke.
I was completely covered in muscle. Head to toe in thick, vascular, hard muscle. And covered in a substantial coat of hair to boot.
I looked in the mirror. The reflection showed a man, six feet tall, with a build that any bodybuilder could only dream about: proverbial yard-wide shoulders, water barrel chest with (I?m guessing) a good five inch overhang, an eight pack of cinderblock abs?
I did a double bicep pose, my 25 inch arms (I?m guessing again) almost touching the thickly ham-shaped forearms. I looked lower, to the massive quads, each part divided by sharp definition. The calves were equally massive, each one striated and bursting with power.
I began feeling the body, running my hands through the hair, tweaking my eraser-sized nips that perfected the chest. I grunted eagerly, wanting someone else to worship this fantastic body.
My hands traveled down to the dick. Like everything else, it was thick, massive, and hard. I ran my hands up and down the staff, rubbing against the mushroom head, spreading my pre-cum all over it, making the dick easier to play with.
I closed my eyes, knowing all too well that my balls were about to spew out the thick man-cum that this body can make. A few more moments, I thought. A few more, just keep going.
But I couldn?t. With a loud moan I began to cum. Load after massive load I got out. After a few minutes of orgasmic pleasure, the loads began to dwindle, the dick softening.
?Damn.?
I took pleasure in listening to my voice. A deep baritone, a voice that has to be obeyed, no matter what. My dick began to stiffen again.
With a deep chuckle, I closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

[insert witty sig here]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options