The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 12th, 2006, 08:51 PM

Rowan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Rowan
Kismeta

One

Conspiracy theorists believe it was a military experiment gone wrong. Most historians, however, believe that it was just an accident of nature, that the virus mutated on its own and then spread across the continents. Everyone was infected; the global pandemic left no one untouched.

But, at the time, no one really cared.

The symptoms were milder than that of a common cold. Some people missed a day or two of work, but no one died. So after a few weeks, the pandemic resolved itself, and life continued as it always had.

No one noticed the subtle change the virus had wrought on the Y chromosome and, even if they had, there was no going back.

About 4 years after the virus, a new race of men emerged. We began to notice that a small percentage of children were maturing at extraordinary rates, both physically and mentally. They were so few that we didn?t view them as a threat, but these... meta-men, would come to rule everything.

They were stronger than us, so they dominated almost every sport imaginable.

They were smarter, and so they got better jobs, were able to amass vast corporations.

When this was accomplished, they decided it was in the world?s best interest if they ran everything else as well.

We resisted, of course. War engulfed the planet. But the meta-men already had control of most computer systems, communications, resources. And their only weakness was water, because their muscles were so dense that they always drowned when submerged. Otherwise, they were totally invulnerable.

We never did figure out how to use water against them.

I remember watching one of the more famous clips of the war over and over as a kid. A meta had arisen on a small island in the South Pacific. The dictator would not give up his people or his island. The official records state that the man was an insane tyrant who detonated those nuclear warheads in a desperate, mad effort to kill a single being. That?s not right, you know. Yes, he was a dictator, but his people adored him. They begged him to push that button.

The news choppers were there before the smoke even cleared. As the cameras zoomed in onto the irradiated island, a single individual stood amongst the rubble.

Tall, proud. His clothes had burned away, but he was unharmed. His arms were akimbo as he stared back at the newscasters, utterly fearless. Other metas came, flew him off the island in planes designed to hold the added weight. In that moment, we all knew that they were unstoppable.

Three months. That?s how long it takes to lose a world.

My great-grandfather was just a boy, then. But he remembered a lot, told me all kinds of stories before he passed away, and linked me with his friends. To protect me, he?d said. If I ever needed it. Truthfully, I didn?t think I needed protection. As much as Pops would have hated to admit it, our lives were smooth. Safe. And I had no experience with any other way.

?Brian??

I glanced up. ?Yeah, Johnny??

His dark eyes were filled with concern. My best friend since the second grade. ?Why do you look so down? Today was a big day for you.?

I was supposed to be celebrating. One of my sculptures had been accepted into The Metropolitan Museum of Art. I?d stood in front of it for hours, just taking it in. Steel whipped into an abstract vision of fluid power. There were no speeches, no fan fare. Art wasn?t exactly... an esteemed use of time anymore. But then, maybe it never was. If it weren?t for the endorsements I had earned as an athlete, I wouldn?t have been able to pay my rent this month. ?Was thinking about Pops. He always loved the Met.?

Johnny, along with the other three guys at the table, fell quiet. They were all my friends from way back, but Johnny was the only one who?d known my great-grandfather.

Not wanting to bring them down, I broke into a grin and raised my bottle of beer. ?To the Met.?

They laughed, clinked their bottles with mine.

Kyle, who was sitting right across from me, slowly lowered his bottle. ?Holy shit,? he whispered.

We all followed his gaze; I twisted around in my chair. My breath stalled and my heart slammed into my chest trying to get it going again.

A meta had walked into Sam?s Tavern.

Instinctively, I leaned forward. We were on the mezzanine, and I gripped the railing until my fingers turned white.

I?d never seen one so close before. They were everywhere in the media? papers, magazines, tv. But the average human didn?t often see them walking around.

God, he was beautiful.

Jet black hair, fathomless dark eyes. He wore a pair of black tailored slacks, but his bronzed chest was completely bare. Metas never wore shirts? they didn?t need the protection from the elements? and their developed torsos had become a universal symbol of masculinity.

He was almost 9 feet tall. His shoulders looked broad and powerful, even though his hands were tucked into his pockets. One of the physical anomalies of a meta were their abdominal muscles. Instead of a six- or eight-pack, they had ten. My great-grandfather had thought the trait freakish, but I? like the rest of my generation? couldn?t tear my gaze away from all that carved muscle.

?Jesus,? whispered Kyle. ?What the hell is he doing here??

?Shhh,? hissed Mark, another of my friends. ?You know how good their hearing is. You don?t want to get busted for disrespect.?

Failing to show proper respect to a meta could land you up to 5 years in jail. But really, I was with Kyle. Sam?s Tavern was a hole in the wall bar. That was its chief appeal. Metas did not frequent hole in the wall bars.

Patrick, the last guy at the table, spoke softly. ?He?s looking for something. You don?t think... you don?t think he?s hunting down his mate??

?What are the odds of that?? asked Mark. ?He?s probably just looking for sex.?

Mark was right. Reluctantly, I turned around, went back to nursing my beer. I knew I was safe from being taken as a mate, or from any sexual interlude with a meta. Attractive was big. Attractive was tall. Attractive was a body bursting with muscle.

I was not attractive.

?Stop staring,? I told them, although I knew such a thing was very, very hard to accomplish. ?We?re here to sing my praises, right??

They grinned, went back to their nachos and beer. We talked about safer things, tried to ignore the meta in our midst. In minutes they had me laughing again, and the sadness of Pop?s passing slipped away.

Kyle had just ordered us another round when everyone at the table stiffened.

I looked up. ?What?s??

A pair of long, thick arms slipped around my body, engulfing me in their hold. The sheer size of them told me it had to be the meta, and I stopped breathing again. The tip of his nose traveled up the curve of my neck, and I could hear a smile in his voice. ?There you are. I?ve spent half the day tracking you through the city.?

My eyes rounded as I realized I?d forgotten one, vital fact about metas.

They chose their mates by scent.

"And so, may Evil beware and may Good dress warmly and eat lots of fresh vegetables."
-The Tick
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Rowan For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (April 7th, 2014)
  #2   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 12th, 2006, 08:55 PM

okay, before ya freak out on me--

This was a dream I had, and I just had to write it down. When I wrote it down, I wanted to share it with you guys. This does NOT mean I have:

1) lost my momentum on Flow
2) given up plans to return to Jascian's Toy
3) forgotten Davey's Destiny
or 4) decided to jump into a whole new story.

Unsure when the next installment of this will come. But I have prioritized. Really.

"And so, may Evil beware and may Good dress warmly and eat lots of fresh vegetables."
-The Tick

Last edited by Rowan; March 13th, 2006 at 08:27 PM.
  #3   Add to jsmith2300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 12th, 2006, 09:03 PM

jsmith2300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jsmith2300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan

A pair of long, thick arms slipped around my body, engulfing me in their hold. The sheer size of them told me it had to be the meta, and I stopped breathing again. The tip of his nose traveled up the curve of my neck, and I could hear a smile in his voice. ?There you are. I?ve spent half the day tracking you through the city.?

My eyes rounded as I realized I?d forgotten one, vital fact about metas.

They chose their mates by scent.
Oh, yea. Hot! I'm liking these metas already!

Rowan, you can post your crazy, awesome dreams anytime! This is a really cool start, and I'm definitely looking forward to more --- when you do get to it, of course.

Thanks for sharing!

--JSmith
  #4   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 12th, 2006, 09:11 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
hehe

I knew the moment i read it would be a success - congratulations you got yourself a new hit -

congratulations guys - we have a new story from the master !!
  #5   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2006, 10:11 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
I think I really like this idea the most out of all your other stories. I hope you revisit it soon.
  #6   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2006, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmith2300
Oh, yea. Hot! I'm liking these metas already!
LOL. Me too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscl4life
congratulations you got yourself a new hit
New hit? We'll see. Either way it's a fun story. I love fun stories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drew
Damn, why don't I have dreams like that!
Try pizza and anchovies RIGHT before bed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
I think I really like this idea the most out of all your other stories. I hope you revisit it soon.
Actually, I've finished the second chapter. You guys interested?

-The Tick
  #7   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2006, 07:01 PM

redkage is on a distinguished road
Hell yah we're interested! You're like the grown up feeding the little kids addicting candy! Of course we want more! Spoil us please Rowan
  #8   Add to jsmith2300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2006, 07:34 PM

jsmith2300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jsmith2300
Rowan,

Toying with us? Tsk, tsk. I would LOVE to see Chapter 2! Please post!

--JSmith
  #9   Add to ferro's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2006, 07:50 PM

ferro is on a distinguished road
And the answer is...!

Quote:
Actually, I've finished the second chapter. You guys interested?
Y'know, Rowan, you've gotta work on that reading comprehension of yours. "I'm definitely looking forward to more" and "I hope you revisit it soon" certainly fit my definition of "interest".

Another incentive: posting it might...just might...keep those of us already in the throes of Flow withdrawal from undue suffering as we wait, with imperfectly concealed anguish, for the next installment.
  #10   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2006, 07:56 PM

hahaha. I'm sorry. Couldn't help myself. Posting part 2 now.

Flow withdrawal? That sounds painful. Will it help to know that I'm posting part 18 tomorrow?

-The Tick
  #11   Add to ferro's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2006, 08:02 PM

ferro is on a distinguished road
Backflow

Quote:
Flow withdrawal? That sounds painful. Will it help to know that I'm posting part 18 tomorrow?
Hell, yes! It's already helped.

Thank you.
  #12   Add to DonnieJvilleNC's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2006, 08:09 PM
Pop Culture Savant

DonnieJvilleNC is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DonnieJvilleNC Send a message via MSN to DonnieJvilleNC Send a message via Yahoo to DonnieJvilleNC
Wow Rowan! This is a great start to a great new story. I can't wait to hear more about the Metas and their "mating rituals".
Jacksonville, Onslow County, NC, USA
I'm reminded of the immortal last words of Socrates who said, "I Drank What?!"
  #13   Add to Lover_Boy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2006, 03:43 AM
A Lover of Muscle

Lover_Boy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lover_Boy
Well.....

...[COLOR=red]And who amongst us didn't damn near FEEL it when the Meta smelled him? I know i did. Now that's what I cal writing.[/COLOR]

"...But, as my plastic surgeon always said, 'If ya gotta go...go with a smile!'" - Jack Nicholson as The Joker
  #14   Add to onelocolobo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 9th, 2006, 02:48 PM

onelocolobo is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to onelocolobo
Wow

Another great story. How do you do this, Rowan?? Although I have to say, this Meta guy is a little creepy. Just thinking about having some HUGE guy walk up behind me and claim me as his. . . okay, maybe that's not so bad. Can't wait to see where this goes.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options