General General discussion about male muscle growth

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Lover_Boy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2006, 03:47 AM
A Lover of Muscle

Lover_Boy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lover_Boy
Rowan and Xyggurat....

[COLOR=red]I, Lover_Boy, do hereby declare that I am nominating Rowan and Xyggurat as out master wordsmiths/honorary representatives here at the Evolution Forum.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000]Do I have a second to this motion....?[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2006, 04:31 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
I know how you feel

And I personally l applaud your kindness towards such wonderful and skilled writers - but let's not forget about the many others who contributed to this forum - including yourself.

This is a place where we share our deepest fantasies, each one who ever had the courage to post his fantasies online, taking the chances to expose himself, deserves to be complimmented as well Rowan and Xyggurat. The undeniable quality of these artists is really a milestone in our forum, and I repeat that your proposal is really honest and sincere.

But as Rowan said in his "the flow" series - let's not "put him on a pedestal" they are really terrific persons who just happens to be highly skilled writers, the best compliment and tributes we can pay at their wonderful stories is reading, commenting, suggesting, and keep "begging" them to continue their stories including giving us more and more.

They don't need some title to know that they are our represntatives, the best to way to notice this is the many replies, messages and comments on their works - writers need no further recognition other than our sincere admiration and enthusiasm towards their stories.

Let's not forget that these two also have personal life, and there will be moments that this life will demand their time and attention, sometimes they may simply need to drop their stories for certain periods in order to attned to more important issues and they should feel that they are not in any way, obligated to this forum, no more than we are since the great goal is having people with the most different backgrounds and lives to share fantasies about male muscle growth.

So, this is why I don't think this is a good idea, although i agree with you when it comes to acknowledge these tow fantastic people by their wonderful gifts to our community of male muscle growth story readers.

Congratulations Rowan and Xyggurat - you really deserve to remebered among those authors who had previously given us such wonderful works.

That is, of course, my humble opinion.

Cheers

Bruno
  #3   Add to jsmith2300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2006, 05:59 PM

jsmith2300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jsmith2300
Thumbs up Agreed!

I'd like to second muscl4life and Lover_boy's call for praise for X and Rowan.

These two authors have graced us with their talent on a regular basis, consistantly sharing their works despite their busy lives. It's amazing to me just how prolifiic each has been, and I'm always so impressed by the unbelieveable level of quality of work that each author regularly produces: each has such great attention to detail that I'm drawn so far into their complex worlds that I feel as though I've become a part of them.

I'm sure that I am not the only guy who, right after work, comes home and checks MGS to see if new stories have been posted. Rowan and X don't fail to dissapoint -- and neither do a fair share of other authors as well, of course. MGS has become, as crazy as it may sound, my favorite website in recent weeks. I just can't get enough of the great storylines that I've been exposed to; everything that I've read recently has been so creative and engrossing. I'm tempted to share these stories with my straight friends as I feel that, despite their lack in interest in gay macro fiction, they would appreciate the works because of their great level of quality and the uniquness of their plots.

In addition to being great writers, both X and Rowan are pretty cool people and amazingly accessible, responding to crazy e-mails and PMs with answers to questions/theories about their stories. It's very cool to know that they are a click away and is yet another reason why MGS is great!

X and Rowan -- thanks for continuing to share your work here with us! You both share the honor of being my all-time favorite MGS author. Keep on posting forever!

... and, to the other authors that have really been turning up the heat at MGS over the last couple of months, a hearty THANK YOU to you as well. You know who you are, but my recent favorites -- if I can indulge -- include (but are not limited to) luvylots, blackbird, Braun1, redkage, muscl4life, xythan_shadow, Ender, dpmaxx15, and Aardvark2 (are we going to see more High School Development soon, please??).

Thanks for making MGS great, guys. Well done!

With gratitude,

JSmith
  #4   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2006, 07:22 PM

Xyggurat will become famous soon enough
You guys are too kind. But the real applause goes out to you. Your criticisms, commentary, and participation in our stories help us improve as writers...

...plus, you're all really fun to know.

-X-
  #5   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2006, 08:03 PM

Rowan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Rowan
Agreed. There are so many writers on this site that I admire, and I've learned so much being on this board. When I look back on the first stories I posted here, I can see how I've improved as a result of everyone's feedback.

Amazing praise-- thank you for that. And X is right, you guys are a whole lotta fun.

-- Rowan

"And so, may Evil beware and may Good dress warmly and eat lots of fresh vegetables."
-The Tick
  #6   Add to luvyalots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2006, 07:25 AM

luvyalots is on a distinguished road
I agree with all of you. I have enjoyed reading so many of the stories on this board. And have taken some of them as inspiration for my own.

Another thing is the variety of the stories here. We basically have everything from pure fantasy to realistic dramas that almost seem to be taken from real life....science fiction to near-tretises on society. That's what makes this site so great. Anything you like can virtually be found here.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options