The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 2.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to latinherc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2013, 10:09 AM

latinherc is on a distinguished road
Hunlk

A small history with an idea I got.

Karl and i stay after the team left to shower after the game, i have always have a crush on my very skinny friend . I just find him very atractive.
The locker room was deserted so i decided to take advantage of this and get close to him as i enclosed him against the lockers before we undress.
"what are you doing let me go" he said as i started to kiss him i was a little taller than his 5,6" and more athletic than him . He try to escape but i managed to make him stay. " I have always have a crush on you Karl"
"you dont understand Fred, i have. also a crush on you but i cant get aroused"
I feel hes heart rate bumping out of his chest, as i started to caress his manhood and it started to get hard.
"i know i have always wanted to do this" i said as he try to escape again i laid him on a bench and go hard on his dick"
"Pleeeeease let me go i cant get aROUUUUSED" his voice suddenly went deep i feel his grip go tighter in me his hand were growing.
I was on top of my friend my friend and saw that something was happening to him.
"YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS" he manage to say.
Bones craking noise filled the air and i saw he was trying to release but his was growing taller by the second. I heard a cracking noise that came from his feet as they tore out his sneakers and grow from size 8 to a 15 and very wide.
His legs were getting more muscular, his shorts were tight now and his small penis have developed into a huge fire hose peeking out the shorts cuff in his leg.
"AAAARHHHH" he said as huge pecs erupted out of his shirt, his arms were absolutly powerfull now.
Huge shoulders bursted the seams.
His hair grew longer and he sprouted a five o clock shadow. His chest and legs got covered in fine, silky hair.
In just a minute Karl transformed into the muscle god of my dreams.
"YOU WANNA HAVE SEX" " PREPAIR THAT HOLE FOR MY ....." his cock bursted the shorts and stood 15 inches of pure glory.
I was the tiny boy now. In front of me was a god, a musclegod, the small nerd boy was now a man so powerful with muscles everywere.
In a sudden move the turned me upsidedown and he was on top of me.
I was in heaven. I can feel as he entered my glory hole. His trusts were animalistic he grunted , screamed and finally after a few pumps he was cumming inside me i can feel the warmth of his fluid.
I was incredible ! i was released and fall head down in the bench, trying to catch my breath on what just happened.
A few minutes after i turned back and there was old skinny karl againg sitting on the other bench.
"Im sorry Fred, im just ..." " you are incredible karl why dont you tell me about it before"
"i was afraid you might get hurt, the beast if not sex satisfied inmediately can turn very agressive"
"Hum" i see so you are a walking danger.
" yes thats why im always appart from problems but it just hapens if i got aroused so much that it release the beast on me"
" Sex beast!!! " im going to have so much fun with you.
" No Fred it is not intended to happens that way i dont want to transform again is very dangerous and you are my only friend"
A loud noise sound at the door and some bullies from the football team catch them seating on he benches naked.
" Hey look at the two butterflies naked..." said one of them
Karl and fred were always bullied so they stand up and start to run backwards looking for and exit but just found the Janitor Closet.
The bullies start chasing them down, they get in the closet and locked the door, but the bullies started to try to break it down.
Karl was so afraid and fred was trying o hold. " Karl help me here this wont hold much"
"Oh fred im so scared get off the door!!!"
The door was almost gone when fred have the wornder idea. He turned to karl and started sucking his dick in a ravenous way.
" What are you doing i must not get aroused ppppplEEEEAAASE" his voice started to change .
"Sorry karl but i have to save us" ....
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to latinherc For This Useful Post:
BigBen (January 24th, 2013), coolman69 (January 26th, 2013), dickasauras (July 16th, 2013), gtgt333 (January 25th, 2013), Jaekel (January 25th, 2013), jetphoenix (January 28th, 2013), jussmi1514 (January 24th, 2013), Lucas88 (January 25th, 2013), Mbrgtt (January 24th, 2013), Neonando (January 25th, 2013), scrawn (January 24th, 2013), TemptationIV (January 25th, 2013), Terrylee Long (January 24th, 2013), vga518 (January 24th, 2013)
  #2   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2013, 10:34 AM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Hehe, nice idea, a guy who Hulks out not when he's mad, but when he's aroused. I'm sure English is not your first language, so I'm not going to fault you the execution of the story and just say good job!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
The Following User Says Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
jussmi1514 (January 24th, 2013)
  #3   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2013, 10:41 AM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
Interesting and Hot little story!
Hope to hear more from these two, please keep going.

#4   Add to latinherc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2013, 12:17 PM

latinherc is on a distinguished road
Thank you guys, yes Spanish is my first language ! so take it easy! like you enjoy
  #5   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2013, 02:58 PM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
Yo hablo Espa?ol y Ingl?s, si nessecitas ayuda traduci?ndo su estoria yo ofero mis servicios.

#6   Add to TemptationIV's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2013, 09:41 AM

TemptationIV is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to TemptationIV
this is an awesome story!!
  #7   Add to Lucas88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2013, 10:04 AM

Lucas88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lucas88
Great concept. I've always like the guy hulking out against his will or unintentionally, some "buddy" pushing the right buttons at the wrong (or not so wrong) times without permission.

Good Job!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options