The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 2.09 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to Scoundrel's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 26th, 2013, 10:50 AM

Scoundrel is on a distinguished road
The Year We Were Lab Rats

This is another rewritten FMG story called Gina The Amazon, given a sex change with help from a fourm member who wished to remain anonymous.

I roomed with my younger brother Joe in college during my sophomore year. We were both pretty good looking, if I do say so myself, but kind of small, very thin and non-athletic. I was still just a little bit bigger and a little bit heavier than he was. Not that I was at all tall, only about 5’ 7”, but Joe never made it past 5’ 6”. But brothers being brothers we got on pretty well. And since we were both broke, we moved in together in a meager apartment in the student ghetto just across the street from the university.

Of course it wasn’t exactly paradise. We lived across from a frat house, and life for them seemed to be one non-stop party. It just never quieted down. It was always noisy 24/7. And they didn’t care where they parked. There was almost always some car parked on the sidewalk or just pulled up on the lawn in front of our building. We were always having to walk around them just to get to our door. It was very annoying. We tried to get them to park somewhere else, but they just laughed at us. And the women that would go in and out of there… Joe and I scratched our heads wondering how a bunch of beer soaked losers could attract so many fine looking ladies.

Since we were both putting ourselves through college, it was a struggle making ends meet and we were barely able to pay the bills each month, let alone tuition. Joe waited tables and I pumped gas, but it just wasn’t enough. Just when we thought we weren’t going to make it another month, I noticed an ad in the school newspaper asking for volunteers for a medical experiment. The ad went on to say that a new technique was being developed to help people suffering from Muscular Dystrophy quickly build muscle mass, and they were looking for healthy young males who were non-athletes for human trials.Also, the ad said the "lab-rats" would be paid extremely well.

Joe said "What have we got to loose?", and I couldn’t argue. Later that day, Joe and I strode into the lab of Dr. Elron Applegate, MD. Dr. Applegate was thrilled to see us. He said that no-one had responded to his repeated ads and we looked like the perfect pair. And since we were brothers, we were genetically very similar and that offered him some rare opportunities.My first question of course was, "How much does this pay?" Dr. Applegate responded by telling us that the pay was $1,000 each per month. As an added bonus, our tuition, room, board, and any additional expenses we might incur would all be paid for by his research grant.

I remember thinking tuition, room and board were my expenses. What additional expenses could he possibly be talking about? I was going to ask but then he started going over the rules and I forgot.

First, we would have to work out in the gym six days per week with a personal trainer that he would supply. Ok, no worries there. I had been meaning to get in shape for a while now. This actually sounded like a good thing.

Second, we would have to keep the experiments completely secret. We couldn’t tell anyone, not even our parents. Well, we didn’t tell our parents much anyway, so this wasn’t too much of a stretch.

Third, we were to have no medical care that wasn’t supervised by him. This caused me a little concern, but Dr. A assured me that he had the entire university medical staff behind him for this. And there weren’t any health problems they couldn’t tackle. He just wanted to make sure that any treating physician understood the process we were going through, so they would be able to treat us effectively.

I guess that made sense.

And fourth, we must commit to at least one year. Joe and I both quickly agreed.

I was a little apprehensive about the risks, but Dr. A. (as we began calling him) assured us that the experiments were completely safe. He then showed us around his lab. There were various animals, mostly rats and monkeys that had been subjected to his experiments. He explained that some of the animals had been subjected to the procedures and some were part of the "control group" and were not. It was obvious that some of the animals were much larger and stronger than the others. I especially noted one huge monkey that was much larger than all the others and appeared stronger, as I watched it lift one of the other monkeys into the air and toss it aside as if it weighed nothing!

After signing all of the papers, Joe and I started the next day. Dr. A. gave us each a series of pills to swallow prior to sending us to the gym with Bob, our new personal trainer.

I noticed that Joe and I took different pills and said something about this to Dr. A. He told me that we were indeed getting different substances, but we were to be "blind" as to which one of us was receiving which substance.

Bob then took us to the school gym for our workout. Bob, I should mention, is a huge guy. He must be about 6’1" with bulging muscles evident from years of working out with heavy iron.

We entered the gym and I immediately began to feel intimidated. Apparently, the school football team worked out in here every day during the off-season. The place was packed with muscle-heads pumping more iron than I’ve ever seen. Bob said not to worry, and quickly got us going into our first day of our new routine.

It was grueling. We only got a rest about every 20 minutes when Bob would stop and make us drink these special protein shakes.

By the end of two hours, I was exhausted. Bob had taken us through some intense chest and bicep routines as well as some heavy leg routines. My muscles felt so tight I could hardly lift my arms. I leaned over to quietly bitch about it to Joe when I noticed he hadn’t even broken a sweat. In fact, he didn’t look fatigued at all.

"What gives?" I said to Joe. "I’m pooped and you look like you could go another two hours."

"I feel really great", said Joe, looking a little mystified, but smiling just the same, "I think I could go another two hours."

"Let’s do it then", Bob said. "Dr. A. told me to work you guys out until you couldn’t go any more".

I’d had enough. The state my body was in, I couldn’t go anther two minutes, let alone two hours, so I sat on a bench and watched Bob work out Joe some more. They went back to the leg press and Bob put on the same 20lbs of weight on each side as we had used before. Joe appeared to have no problem doing twenty reps, although he struggled to do ten only an hour before!

“Whoa,” said Joe as he finished up. “How’d I do that? You sure that was the same amount of weight?”

“Yup,” said Bob. “The doc really knows his stuff. What do you say we see how much you can do?” “Sure!” said Joe, looking pretty excited.

I watched in amazement as Bob began piling on the weights. First he placed 45 lb plates on either side and watched as Joe did 20 reps. Then he added another two plates and Joe did 15 reps. Then two more and he did 12 reps. Damn, look at all the iron plates on that machine! And Joe was lifting that? I had to get closer to see this!

As I walked up, I couldn’t help but notice that Joe’s workout shorts had hiked up a little, and I could see his normally skinny legs didn’t look quite so skinny anymore. His quads seemed to be larger and more defined in his blue workout shorts. I thought I could actually see the different muscles starting to separate out from each other. I had to rub my eyes because I was sure that it was the light playing some trick on them. But before I could be sure, his shorts slid back down and hid his quads from view.

"Wow", I said to Joe, "I didn’t know you could lift so much."

"I feel so strong!" he responded, breathing heavily, his narrow chest heaving in and out. "I’ve never felt like this before!" He began rubbing his hands over his thighs. “My legs feel so pumped and hard. But somehow it’s more than just that… This is awesome!”

“Is this supposed to happen?” I asked Bob.

"Beats the shit out of me", Bob said.

“Can we do some more?” asked Joe eagerly.

For the next three hours Bob proceeded to put Joe through a brutal workout. The successes on the Leg Press had translated equally well to the other exercises. Bob just kept adding more weight and more weight to each of them and before the end of the day, my wimpy baby brother Joe who’d never set foot in a gym before in his life was bench-pressing 135 lbs and bicep-curling 65 lbs.

“I’ve never seen anything like this,” said Bob. “You were made for this, kid.”Joe grinned broadly and flexed a bicep. And I’d be damned if there wasn’t noticeable bulge there.

Finally, Bob said he had to go to another appointment and Joe was genuinely upset. He wanted to keep working out!

“Dude, chill,” I said. “We gotta come back tomorrow anyway.”

“You don’t know what this is like, bro,” he said, his voice getting really quiet. He looked around to make sure no one was listening and then he said, “Have you ever been really horny? I mean really fucking horny, but you can’t get off? I mean your cock is rock hard, and you keep thrusting your hips or pounding your meat, but nothing you do makes you bust a nut? Well, that’s what this is like, only it’s my whole body. And every time I do a rep, it’s like I’m getting closer and closer and closer to cumming. But I don’t. And it’s driving me crazy, bro. I gotta cum. I gotta cum.”

His voice started to rise, and I shushed him. I couldn’t help but notice his shorts were tenting. I guess his speech wasn’t 100% metaphor.

“Ok, bro,” I said, “chill. We gotta go see Dr. A now anyway.”

After the workout we had been instructed to report back to Dr. A’s office. Bob had kept a workout log for us and we presented it and as reported the astounding results to Dr. A and he seemed impressed.

"The results were far slower with rats and monkeys", he said, "Although I expected that human subjects would respond more quickly, Joe’s progress is even more dramatic than I anticipated."

"Why didn’t I respond like Joe?" I asked. Dr. A. shrugged and mumbled something about different substances having different effects, but I began to suspect that I was part of the "control group" he had mentioned earlier. My suspicions were further intensified when Dr. A. asked Joe to stay around for about an hour to undergo some low-level radiation treatments. I was not asked to participate.

I did, however, watch from a protected booth as Joe was laid out on a table, under an emitter and subjected to these treatments. I watched him start to moan softly and twitch slightly under the effects, muttering, “So close… So close…” It was with some embarrassment that I noticed his hospital gown was tenting.Dr. A cleared his throat.

“There’s bound to be some slight sexual side effects due to the hormonal changes,” he said. “Nothing to worry about.”

“I wasn’t worried and Joe certainly seemed to be enjoying himself.

Afterward he practically leapt off the table.“I feel amazing!” he said, “even better than after the workout!”

Great. I still felt like I had strained everything I had to strain.Later, when we got home, Joe came up to me and gave me a bear hug. I had never noticed before how hard his body was, but maybe that was just from working out today. But I still checked him out when he wasn’t looking. I could hardly believe it, but some of his muscles actually seemed a bit larger and more defined than they had just a few hours ago after the workout!

"I’m so horny I can hardly stand it", Joe said. “Man, I need a shower!”

He quickly moved to the bedroom and tore off his workout clothes. He seemed to have endless energy. My muscles ached and I simply couldn’t move. But I could hear Joe in the shower obviously masturbating.

After he bounded out of the shower, he announced that he was starved and went into the kitchen to eat. That was the last thing I remembered before I fell fast asleep.

The next morning I awoke to find Joe in his bed next to mine, wrapped up in blankets. I reached over to touch his shoulder and was stunned when my hand felt solid rock beneath the sheet. I immediately jumped back and shouted his name! He moaned, rolled over and looked at me bleary-eyed.

"What’s wrong Bill?” he asked. I told him that when I touched his shoulder it felt very strange like it had petrified or something, almost like a rock. He then removed the blanket from his upper body and I couldn’t believe my eyes! He had grown considerably during the night. His arms and chest and back were well defined and vascular. He wasn’t muscle-bound, but his muscles were pronounced and very, very firm.

A look of surprise followed by elation passed his face as he began to flex his arms and feel the muscles bulge. "Wow, this is incredible" he proclaimed. ”You’re right. They do feel like rocks.”Joe then threw back the covers and exposed his legs.

“Whoa,” we both said simultaneously. His quads, hamstrings and calves had also grown substantially overnight. He had gone to bed naked, and I noticed that his small cock had also grown considerably. He quickly stood and began flexing and admiring his tight body in the mirror.

At about this time, I noticed something odd about Joe. He looked taller! When I commented on this, he said that the floor did look farther away. I came and stood next to him and indeed he had grown probably about two inches overnight, making him about 5’ 8”.

Damn, he was taller than me. I didn’t understand. I knew the new substance was supposed to add muscle mass – which apparently it had done with great success – but what was with the height? No one said anything about getting taller.

Joe laughed with excitement at his new body, gained with just one day of work. After going into the bathroom and weighing himself, he bounded out, flexing his bugling arms and pounding his protruding chest, and informed me that he had gained nearly 30 lbs overnight.

This prompted more flexing in the mirror.Well, I’d had enough of this. I had to get going.

"Don’t bother trying to make yourself breakfast", he said, as I started for the kitchen. "I ate everything that wasn’t nailed down last night after you went to sleep".

I looked back at Joe’s rippling back and caught sight of myself in the mirror. I, on the other hand, had experienced no gains at all. Apparently Joe noticed too.

“Hey, bro, where are your rocks?” he grinned.

“Obviously this stuff affects you more than it does me,” I said.In fact, my body ached from head to toe. I could hardly walk without considerable pain in my legs, and picking up my backpack was agony. Joe started getting dressed. As he pulled on his jeans he called me over.

“Hey bro, check this out,” he said, grinning. “Yesterday these were loose on me.”

Well, they weren’t now. Now they pulled tight around his muscular thighs, his sturdy butt and his big calves.

“Is this amazing or what?” he said, flexing his legs, showing off to me by making the denim strain even more. Damn, I could hear threads popping. And since he was taller, there were inches of skin between the bottom of the jeans and his feet.

He put on a tank top which was the largest thing he owned. And in fact, it was still a little loose on him. But it still did a great job of showing off his new bulging arms.

Finally, Joe tried to put on his sneakers, but his feet had grown in proportion to the rest of him and his now larger foot would not fit into the shoes. He selected a pair of sandals and I couldn’t help but gasp at the difference in his feet. His long, thick toes hung over the end of the sandals by at least two inches.

I got dressed and went to class. I had a three hour lecture that morning and prepared myself to be board silly. When it was finally over, I turned my phone back on as I stepped into the afternoon sun. I blinked. I had about 8 messages from Joe.

“Dude, I’m sorry, but I had to,” came Joe’s voice from my voice mail. “I spent the emergency money on food. I know I wasn’t supposed to but I was sooooo hungry and there was nothing in the fridge and anyway we’re gonna get paid soon, so no worries right?”

Damn, that money was for hospitals and accidents and acts of God, not snacks! What else did he have to tell me? I listened to the next message.

“Dude, I’m feeling a little weird. I know I pigged out this morning, but I don’t think this is indigestion or anything… it’s different. I think I’m gonna go see Dr. A after my first class.”

Ok, now I was worried. I checked the time. Damn, Joe’s fist class ended a couple of hours ago. I listened to the next message.

“Dude, you won’t believe what’s happening. I’m fucking growing! I sat there in my first class and pretty much watched it happen. My muscles all seemed to be slowly getting harder, bigger and thicker… I could feel them growing. It was seriously intense. And my veins are popping out all over! This is awesome! How about you? You growing too? My next class is in about 20 minutes. Call me if you get this.

”Damn, I looked myself over. No signs of any growth at all, just pain. If anything I was even stiffer after spending 3 hours sitting in a lecture hall.

The next message.

“Dude, I skipped my 2nd class. I got so hungry all I could think about was food. I had to eat. And after I ate, all I could think about was lifting, feeling the pump as the blood rushes into my muscles. I told you about the body wide hard-on thing, dude. I just gotta keep going. If I do I just know my whole body’s gonna cum. Man, can you imagine what that’d be like? Anyway, I’m heading over to see Dr. A. Meet me there.”

Without listening to anymore messages, I hurried over to Dr. As lab to meet Joe. When I got there, Dr. A informed me that Joe had arrived two hours earlier and had gone with Bob to the gym after receiving his pills and a special dose of radiation.

He gave me my pills then he pulled me aside and handed me an extremely large dress shirt and a huge pair of shorts.

“What’s this?” I said.

“It’s for Joe,” he said. “He’s responding a lot better than I anticipated. I thought I might try accelerating the process. He might need these a lot sooner than expected. Sorry they don’t exactly go together. And I don’t have any shoes or underwear for him yet, but I wasn’t expecting this so soon. I should have some decent clothes by tomorrow. In the mean time these will have to do.”

I looked at the huge shirt and thought the good doctor must have lost his mind. This tent of a shirt would never fit Joe. Hell, it was big enough to cover both Joe and Me and still have room to spare. He’d get lost in it.

When I got to the gym, I noticed a crowd of people standing around the bench press. When I finally worked my way through the crowd I found Bob counting out reps for… Oh my God! Joe had grown! He was bigger! He looked like he’d gained at least twenty pounds of muscle! He was wearing a pair of cutoff jeans… Wait a minute… These were the same pair of jeans that he worn this morning, but he’d obviously had to cut off the legs because those big ripped quads and hams of his couldn’t possibly have fit in them anymore. His thighs and butt were straining at the denim material as it was, almost bursting at the seams.His upper body was also much larger. He was still wearing the tank top except it was no longer loose. It hugged a substantially more muscular torso complete with big pecs and six pack abs and I could see his biceps and triceps had also bulked up considerably.

I suddenly understood why Dr. A had given me the shirt!I was stunned to see my baby brother bulging out of his clothes while pumping an enormous amount of iron. I quickly calculated that Joe was effortlessly bench pressing just over three hundred pounds!He noticed me and winked as he continued to effortlessly pump rep after rep as if it were nothing.

When he was done, he sprang to his feet. Oh my god! He was even taller! He had to be about 5'9". As I hugged him, I could feel the rippling muscles in his back and the hardness of his arms as he embraced me. I could also feel his very solid pecs pressing into my chest. They also felt much larger and harder.

“What do you think, Bill? Is this insane or what?” Then he flexed his arms and oh my God, his biceps were the size of lemons! Then he lifted up his shirt and clenched his abs. Holy shit! He had a completely shredded six pack!

“Let’s see yours,” he grinned.

“I don’t have anything to show, bro,” I said. “Nothing like you do anyway.”

I lifted up my shirt and showed my thin, flat stomach with just a wisp of hair beneath the navel.Suddenly Joe burst out laughing.

“Dude, what the fuck is that? Where are your muscles?” And once again he pulled up his shirt and showed off his bulging, rippling abdominals.

“I guess I don’t have any,” I said.“But you’re stronger, right? You gotta be stronger,” said Joe.

“I don’t know,” I said.

“Let’s see. Come on,” he said.

Joe led me over to a shoulder press machine. I sat down and he put a pin in the weight about half way down the stack. I was a little concerned. That looked like a lot of weight.

Joe saw my expression and said, “What’s the matter? Too light?”

“No, no,” I said. “That looks fine.”

I didn’t know what was going to happen. I didn’t feel any stronger but given what was happening to Joe, maybe I was. I grabbed the handles and lifted… or at least I tried to lift it. It wouldn’t budge. I pushed and I pushed and I pushed with all my might, but I couldn’t budge it at all.

“What?” laughed Joe. “You’re kidding right?”

“No,” I shot back at Joe, angrily. “I’m not. If you’re so fucking strong, you lift it.”

Joe just shook his head and gestured me out of the chair. Then he moved the pin to the bottom plate so he would be lifting then entire stack! Then he added a 45 pound plate to each handle. Then as a final touch, he gestured to this cute girl in the crowd. She had been standing there drooling over him while he was on the bench press.

“Hi,” he said, “You think you could give me a hand?”

The girl turned bright red. “Sure,” she said.

“Do you think you could climb up on top of that shoulder press machine?”

“Yeah,” she said. Then she climbed up on top of the handles and sat down.“Thanks, that’s perfect,” said Joe and he sat down in the chair. He grabbed the handles and just started cranking out reps.

Damn, he was lifting the entire stack, plus 90 extra pounds in added weight, plus the weight of that girl, who I’m gonna guess weighed about 120 pounds. And I watched those shoulder just pump up huge as he just kept doing rep after rep after rep. I was trying to count but that girl was just squealing and giggling as my bother’s powerful shoulders lifted her and all that weight up and down and it was just destroying my concentration.

Finally Bob put a stop to it. “Ok, Joe,” he said. “You made your point. Now I have to work out your brother too.”

“Yeah,” he said. “See what you can do for the poor little weakling.”

I was feeling totally humiliated. I wanted to jump right in there and hit the weights, but I could only manage a half hour workout as I was still recovering from the day before.

Joe, on the other hand, was still hitting it hard long after I hit the point of exhaustion.

“Dude,” he said after I told him I was leaving, “you’re always gonna be a stick if you just wimp out on your workouts.” Then he flexed his impressive biceps for me again.

I wondered how he possibly could have forgotten that just yesterday he was even wimpier than I was now.

Joe said he wanted… no, he needed to stay longer and keep working out.

“Still chasing that body-wide orgasm,” he said quietly to me. “I can feel I’m getting closer.”

Joe said he would meet me at home later, as he had to go back to Dr. As lab after his workout for some more medication and an extended radiation treatment. That reminded me so I gave him the shirt and shorts Dr. A had given me for him. He took one look at them laughed and said, “Dude, I’m going to be so huge!” The he punched me on the arm. I don’t think he meant for it to be hard, but Jeeze, I was pretty sure I’d be bruised for a week!

As I left, Joe was just starting in on some flies and I herd him muttering with each breath, “Gotta cum. Come on. Come on. Gotta cum.”

I went back home, began to study, and lost track of time. It was already dark out by the time I looked up again.The phone rang and I picked it up.

“Is he there?” came Dr. A’s frantic voice. “Is Joe there?”

“No,” I said. “Isn’t Joe with you? Didn’t you give him that extended treatment?”

“Oh, he had the treatment, alright,” said Dr. A, “but it wasn’t exactly on the schedule.”

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“He forced his way in here and made me give him the treatment!”

“What?!”

“Then he took an overdose of the pills! God only knows what it’ll do to him! We have to find him before he goes to sleep! Whatever happens, he mustn’t sleep!”

“Have you tried the gym?” I asked.

“I just called Bob. He’s heading there now,” said Dr. A.

“I’m pretty sure that’s where he’ll be. I’ll meet Bob there,” I said and hung up.

I raced over to the gym. It looked closed, but upon close examination I noticed that one of the doors had been forced open. I quietly opened the door and went in.I immediately heard the sound of clanking iron and followed it. I had to blink my eyes at the sight that greeted me.

There was someone on the bench press, but it didn’t look much like Joe. This guy had big, thick, powerful looking arms, way bigger than the lemon-sized biceps Joe had show me earlier. But it wasn’t those powerful appendages raising and lowering the 405 pound barbell that got my attention.

It was the girl, the one from that afternoon. She was on her knees bent over him, deep throating his cock, while he completed rep after rep after rep.“Gotta cum,” he kept gasping. “Gotta cum.”

“Jesus Christ, Joe!” I shouted.“No, Bill… Go away. So close…” he said. “So close.”

But the girl looked up, saw me, spit out his cock and backed away looking embarrassed and humiliated. Then she turned and ran.

“NO!” shouted Joe and racked the weight and leapt angrily off the bench.

Damn, he was six feet tall if he was an inch, and huge! Look at him standing there with those flimsy tank top straps stretched across those giant traps, while those heaving cantaloupe-sized pecs tried to escape from the low cut front. And his arms, Christ, they were as big as my legs! His chest was so large, it pulled up the bottom of the shirt and exposed those bulging, cut, segmented abs.

He wasn’t wearing anything below the waist, and I could see his legs were just huge, like skin-covered boulders piled up on top of each other with vine-like veins crawling all over them. His feet were spread slightly apart but only because they had to be. His ripped up, bugling thighs wouldn’t let them get any closer.

His cock was just ridiculous. Fully erect, the thing was about 10 inches and just as thick around as my wrist. I watched it bob up and down as he took a couple of menacing steps toward me. God, he looked pissed.

“What the fuck, Bill? You fucking ruined it! You puny little stick-boy! And I was so fucking close… so close! I really otta…” He reached over and grabbed a barbell loaded with about 200 lbs and bellowing, “AAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!” raised it above his head.

Fuck! Look at him! Just one angry, solid, writhing mass of muscle. I couldn’t believe that was my kid brother. He looked so powerful and so mad, for a second I thought he was going to just chuck the barbell at me. But then, suddenly, his eyes went wide. He dropped the barbell with a building shaking crash.

“OH FUCK!” he shouted. “AT LAST IT’S FUCKING CUMING! MY BODY’S FUCKING CUMING!

Then, he began shaking all over, and as I watched, his muscles started growing! And then BLAM! His cock went off like a fucking cannon, firing volley, after volley, after volley, while he roared like a raging beast.

“AHHHRRRGGGHHH!” he cried as his back grew wider and thicker, it stretched the hell out of his shirt. Threads began popping and tearing as his great, thick lats erupted out. “Oh fuck!” he cried. Seconds later his shirt ripped open right down the center of his thick muscular back, “OH FUCK!” he yelled and huge globular shoulder muscles exploded out from his arms, followed by gargantuan biceps! “FUUUUUK ME!” he cried as his expanding muscled torso ripped his shirt into shreds and it fell to a pathetic heap on the ground.

Ahhhh… Ahhhhh….AHHHHHHHHH! FUCK YEAH!” he yelled and exploded upward, getting taller and taller, his mammoth muscles expanding to keep pace, making his huge frame truly massive. And his cock continued to fire. “SO FUCKING GOOD!” he shouted as his shoulders stretched out further and further as grew into huge balls of rock hard flesh. Colossal traps rose up and merged with his thickening neck and I could see his back getting thicker and wider behind him.

I saw his hamstrings and quads bulking up. They were getting huge and hard, and I could see the different muscles separating out and taking shape beneath skin. Damn! They looked like they were just exploding with power!

Then it stopped.

Joe had grown to 6’ 6" and had gained at least 200 pounds of ripped striated muscle! His arms were huge, with bulging biceps and triceps and shoulders that would put Arnold to shame. The tank top that fit him so loosely this morning now lay on the floor shredded by the giant iron-hard muscles that now heaved and flexed all over his giant body.He pulled a double bi. His upper arms swelled into gigantic twin granite peaks. The shoulders above them were the size of cannonballs. His forearms were as thick around as my legs.

“Oh, fuck yeah…” he whispered, in total awe of his own massive ripped and shredded body.

Just then the door flew open and in walked Bob. He took one look at my HUGE, massively muscled baby brother and his chin hit the floor.

“Holy fuck!” he cried. “Hey, Bob,” said Joe. “You’re looking a little smaller and weaker than I remember… Or maybe it’s me who just got totally humongous.” He looked down at his massive bulging body and pulled a most muscular. “Yeah, it’s me.”

“Jeeze, kid,” said Bob, “the doc sent me to get you and bring you back to the lab.”

“Like that’s gonna happen,” said Joe. “But go ahead and try to force me if you want. Like there’s anything you and you’re pathetic puny muscles can do against this body!” And Joe flexed one of his massive guns, showing us both a bulging, veiny upper arm that was bigger than Bob’s head.

Then massively muscled Joe laughed as he reached over with one huge hand and grabbed Bob by the shirt front. Joe lifted the wide-eyed trainer up so he was eye level. Bob struggled a little and tried to pry Joe’s thick, giant fingers from his shirt, but his efforts were useless.

“I guess the student surpasses the teacher,” laughed Joe. “You must be so proud.”

Then Joe effortlessly tossed Bob across the gym.

“Tell Doctor A I’ll come by and see him again, but not until tomorrow… after I get a good night’s sleep.” Then he laughed and Bob took off running.

The way Joe emphasized that last part of his sentence reminded me how Doctor A had said Joe mustn’t go to sleep. What was going on here? Why mustn’t he sleep?

Joe looked around. “What happened to my piece of ass?”

“Piece of ass?” I asked. “You mean the girl? She took off.”“Damn, I gotta get another one. I seriously need a little pussy right now.” He started for the door, cock swinging in the breeze.

“Jesus, Joe,” I said. “You’re butt ass nude!”

He looked down at himself as if noticing his nakedness for the first time. “So?” he said, showing me a little side flex. “If you looked like this, would you cover it up?”

“Doesn’t matter,” I said. “You go out like that, someone’s gonna call the cops on you… except with your gigantic ass, it’ll probably be the Swat Team.”

Joe appeared to think it over for a second. Then, without a word, he turned and disappeared into the locker room. When he came out a moment later he was wearing the shirt and shorts Doctor A had provided. Damn, that tent of a shirt fit him now! In fact, those huge shoulders and large hill-like traps filled it out pretty well and left no doubt as to the massive build beneath the cloth. But just in case, Joe had left the front of the shirt unbuttoned about half way to showcase his big shredded pecs and the top row of his brick-like abs.

And as for the shorts, I knew they were meant to be loose, but they were being pulled tight by his massive quads, hams and glutes. And they left no doubt about Joe’s colossal package; he was packing.

“Now for that pussy,” he said and started for the door. As he opened it, he turned back to me and said, “You coming?”

I just nodded and ran after him.

I had a hard time keeping up with him as those long powerful legs of his carried him swiftly through the streets, but I had a pretty good idea where he was going anyway.As we got near our place, Joe took a right instead of a left and marched right up to the frat house.

Cars were parked everywhere. Music was blaring. It looked like a full fledge party was in the works. But then, that’s how it always looked.

Joe just threw open the door and walked in and I trailed after him. No one tried to stop him, the same way no one tries to stop a bulldozer.

He just walked through the house checking out all the women. Finally, he saw this really hot one. She’s talking with some guy, but Joe just completely ignored the dude and walked right up to her.

“Hey there, sweetie,” he said to her. “You wanna come with me?”

The girl just looked him up and down, his colossal muscles just rippling beneath that shirt and her mouth dropped open. I thought for a second she was going to start drooling.

“Yeah, ok,” she says.Then Joe turned and glared at the dude. “You got a problem with that?”

The guy just stared, taking in the massiveness of him, and said, “No, dude, I’m chill.”

Then Joe takes her by the hand and starts leading her out of the house. On the way out he passes another really hot girl, who’s checking him out. He pauses, looks down at her and says, “You can come too.”

And just like that she starts trailing after him.When we got back to our place, he sits them both down on the sofa and says, “Wait here. I’ve gotta get a few things straight with my brother.

”Uh oh. What did that mean?

He squeezed his giant bulk into our tiny kitchen and a minute later emerged with folded up slice of reheated microwave pizza.

He handed it to me and said, “Eat this.”

I took it and started to unfold it so I could see what he’d put inside.

“What’s in this?” I said.

“Don’t look,” he said with a commanding voice, “just eat it.”

Never argue with a behemoth. And as I ate it, I could tell from the chalky texture and bitter taste that there was some kind of medication mixed in with the pizza.When I was done he grabbed me under the arms and lifted me way above his head. I felt completely powerless against this Herculean man. He gripped me so tightly in his massive hands I knew that if he wanted to, he could kill me in one second. As I tried to escape, I put my arms around his upper body, I could feel the massive muscles in his back flex. His back literally felt like warm, bulging steel. Joe was laughing now as he continued on his power trip. His arms encircled my waist like a vice grip and then he effortlessly lifted me up under one arm and carried me sack-like into the bedroom and then threw me onto my bed with such force that it knocked the wind out of me.

“Now let’s get this straight,” he said. “I know Doctor A told you not to let me go to sleep tonight. I’ve seen his notes and I know what’s gonna happen to me in my sleep, and I really, really want it to happen, so no fucking trouble out of you!”

“Or what, Joe?” I asked, not liking his attitude one tiny bit.

“I told you I saw his notes, and I know why the medication hasn’t been affecting you,” he said.

“Yeah, I worked that out,” I said. “I’m a control group. He wasn’t actually giving me any real drugs.”

“No, that’s not it,” said Joe, shaking his head. “Doctor A has you on some pretty potent stuff.”

“What?” I said. “I don’t believe you.”

“Think about it, bro. In an experiment with only two subjects, a control group is a luxury he just doesn’t have.”

That made sense. “Then what’s going on?” I asked.

“Tomorrow,” he said. “I’ll tell you tomorrow…. After I’ve had a good night’s sleep.”

So that was his plan. “And I bet you put sleeping pills in that pizza!” I said.

He just laughed, turned his massive back on me and returned to the living room.

I lay there wondering if what he said was true. Was there some other reason why I hadn’t grown? Was Joe telling the truth?

I was still laying there contemplating what to do when Joe returned with the girls, one tucked under each arm. They were giggling.

He switched off the light and I got to hear the sounds of my brother fucking two beautiful women in a bed just a few feet away from me. Suddenly I was so fucking horny I couldn’t stand it. I lay there and beat off to the sounds till I was sore.

Then, amazingly, I drifted off to sleep.

I awoke with a start at seven AM the next morning. Realization hit me like a sledgehammer as in the morning light I looked over at my brother’s bed next to me. One one of the women had tumbled off the bed during the night and was sleeping on the floor. And the other one… The other one looked liked she was sleeping on top of a mountain.

Joe was again covered with the blanket, but the outlined form of his body had become gigantically massive, way, way bigger than he’d been last night. His size almost didn’t look humanly possible. I almost thought there might be another two or three body builders under there with him. But no, I could see his head of thick brown hair touching the headboard, and followed the contours of the sheet, which seemed to rise impossibly high, down, down, down past the end of the bed, past the end of the blanket. There, hanging almost 24 inches past the end of the mattress were two gargantuan feet attached to a pair of mammoth muscular calves. Holy fuck!

Very slowly, I got out of bed, trying not to wake up my gigantically muscled brother. He had been hard to deal with last night. God only knew what he’d be like now.

I tiptoed to the closet and put on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, trying to make my getaway before Goliath awoke. Suddenly I heard him stir and knew I was in trouble.

"Where you going, Bill?" he asked, his voice a deep rumble.

I looked over and saw his eyes open. “Why are you looking at me like that, Bill?” he said. “Do I look as huge as I feel? Cause I gotta tell you I feel bigger, way, way bigger,” he grinned savagely, “and so fucking strong, like a fucking monster!”

With that he tossed the covers back. Joe was immense. His muscularity was frightening. Every inch of his entire gigantic body rippled and bulged with unbelievably massive, veiny, hard muscle. “Fuck yeah!” he shouted as he surveyed himself.

“It worked! It fucking worked!”

The two women woke at Joe’s shouts and found themselves staring up at the gigantic muscle freak, who the previous night had been simply a really big dude. They both screamed, grabbed their clothes and ran for it.

Joe just snorted a laugh. “Well, fuck them,” he said. “Oh, wait a minute. I already did.”

Then he slowly stood up and up and up, ogling himself as he rose. And I could tell he really liked what he saw. He now stood well over seven feet tall. Apparently, when he went to bed last night, he was still wearing Dr A’s huge dress shirt and shorts. The buttons of the shirt had all popped, the front forced open. His chest was enormous, two striated wrecking balls. Each pec looked as if it weighed more than my entire body. And below them, abs like a brick wall. The sleeves had been completely ripped apart, exposing his massive bowling-ball-sized biceps, with huge thick veins running up into giant delts.The undersized shredded sleeves only hung down to his elbows, and the rest of the shirt was in tatters. The shorts had likewise been ripped apart. This time by massive hams, quads and glutes, not to mention an astronomical cock and balls.

Joe quickly dispatched the shirt and the shorts. I thought I could make a run for it, but Joe sensed this and with two massive strides he was on me. My face was at the level of his heaving pecs. He casually reached down, grabbed a handful of my jeans at the belt line, and with no effort at all, lifted me off the ground with one hand. He lifted me so that I was at eye-level with him, and my feet were dangling in thin air.

“Scared, big bro?” he asked.

I nodded. He laughed.

“Don’t be. Now you get your reward. Now I tell you why you haven’t grown.”

“Why?” I gasped.

“The shit you’re on has to build in your system. You keep taking it til you reach saturation, then one little trigger will set it off.”

“When do I reach saturation?” I asked, interested despite my predicament.

“You just did,” said Joe. “What do you think was in the pizza you ate last night?”

“Then what’s the trigger?” I asked, still trying to process what he was telling me.

He set me back on the ground and said, "Grab my shorts."

I picked up the shredded rags that had once been his shorts.

“Reach into my right pocket,” he said.

I examined the tattered cloth and tried to determine which flap of cloth had been his right pocket. I took my best guess, reached in and pulled out a small white pill.

“Bill,” he said, “meet your trigger.”

Without really thinking I popped it into my mouth. I didn’t have to wait long. In seconds I heard a churning and rumbling sound coming from me! And suddenly I felt a searing orgasmic sensation building in my body.

“Oh man!” I cried, as it got stronger and tore through me. I began to shake. It was like every muscle I owned was having an erection, getting thicker, heavier. I could feel myself bulking up, my arms, my legs, my back – every fucking thing getting bigger, harder, stronger, and God, it felt incredible. “Oh fuck,” I breathed, “it’s happening. It’s actually happening.”

I flexed my arm and suddenly my bicep was a fucking boulder, easily twice the size it used to be. What a sight! Veins popping out and everything. I could feel my shirt sleeve straining around it, like tissue straining against granite. My arm looked and felt amazing.

“Oh shit, Joe,” I said “Fucking look at me.”

“Dude,” said Joe, “you’re huge.”

“No I’m not,” I said, “but I will be.” I flexed my other arm and it bulged up even bigger. Look at that. Holy shit. I felt the biceps growing larger and harder, like they were trying to break through my skin. I heard threads popping and cloth tearing as my guns just exploded out of my sleeves. Fuck, look at those things; look how much bigger they got! They had split heads and fucking peaks on them now.

And I knew this was only the beginning. I could feel it boiling inside me like an unstoppable chemical reaction. Any second it would reach critical and my body would explode with mass. Any second. I could feel it.

Bring it on!

I was so fucking horny I had an enormous bulge in my pants. I was huge! And, Jeeze, I was getting bigger! Holy crap, I could feel my cock actually starting to split my underwear apart with swelling, throbbing pleasure. And fuck, I could tell it was becoming monster sized. It was so big and hard and it felt so good, too damn good. And I was sooooo horny.

And my legs, oh fuck, my legs. I could feel my hamstrings and quads bulking up. Like balloons someone was filling with cement, they were getting huge and hard, and I could feel my pants pulling tight around them. So awesome. All that muscle was a part of me and yet it felt like iron, filling my pants, making the heavy cloth feel light and feeble next to their incredible density. As the cloth got tighter and tighter I could see the different muscles separating out and taking shape beneath it. And I could feel them just exploding with power. So fucking awesome.

And I could feel my monster cock inching down my pants as it grew, rubbing against my hard, bulging leg. What a fucking sensation! Wet stains were starting to appear on my pants.

“Damn. My legs. Joe, check out my fucking legs.” And then the seams started popping. Oh fuck. The thick fabric started ripping, tearing, flying apart, as my mammoth iron quads forced their way out into the open. So fucking huge, so fucking strong. “YES!” I shouted. I felt so good, so powerful, like a fucking animal.

“Fuck, dude,” whispered Joe.

“Yeah, Joe. Take a good fucking look.” And I flexed my enormous thighs for him.

And it wasn’t just my legs. I could feel my entire upper body altering as large sinewy masses heaved their way out of it. My shoulders pushing, enlarging, stretching out broader, my torso was swelling thicker, becoming solid with dense, heavy muscle. I pulled my shirt up exposing my stomach, and ran my hand over it. I could feel the skin kind of shrinking in around the six hard, growing rocks. Damn. And below, a tapering net of veins from my abs down to my crotch, where the giant bulge was just barely covered by the last remains of my pants.

“Getting huge!” he said. “Now you’re getting fucking huge!”

Holy crap, I was. My fucking chest had to be twice the width it used to be, and my shoulders twice as broad. Fuck, I was big… And suddenly I realized I would dwarf most guys. I instantly got hard as a rock.

And my cock, shit, it was a monster. It was so fucking hard and it was growing fast. In a matter of seconds, it split my underwear apart and exploded out. Fuck. It was huge and thick. Hell, it felt powerful, like it could fucking lift weights with it. It was so awesome. I couldn’t believe how fucking hard I was, and the head felt so much more sensitive.

“FUCK!” I shouted, as my chest exploded out into massive boulders of pulsating sinew disintegrating my t shirt. I could feel my back rapidly expanding with hard, dense muscle, pushing outward, shoving the pathetic remains of my t shirt to the ground. My shoulders, my arms, they were passing huge, becoming immense, bulbous masses of throbbing muscle as my thighs bulged out thick and hard to new dimensions. I felt like I was all fucking muscle, all fucking power. Nothing could stop me and I fucking loved it.

“Oh yeah! I’m A FUCKING MONSTER!”

Oh fuck. Oh fucking fuck. I could feel it building. I was going to explode with growth. “OH FUCK!!!!” I shouted as I felt myself stretching toward the sky and expanding outward in every direction as massive rock-hard muscles just kept bursting out of me. My expanding pecs—the fucking weight of them… I could tell it was more than I would have been able to lift just five minutes ago, and now they were a fucking part of me--instruments of incredible fucking power and they were mine to command. I was truly becoming a muscle god.

I sensed my mammoth arms being pushed out further and further from the side of my heaving body while at the same time I could feel then growing impossibly dense with layer upon layer of thick woven sinew. Behind me I could feel my lats and gluts bloating with mass. My six pack exploded into eight enormous rock-hard bulges, barely contained by my skin. It felt like boulders were erupting up all over me, stretching out and covering every inch of my frame with unbelievable power. I was fucking huge and hard and solid all over. Fuck. I was every inch of eight feet tall, and so fucking massive I felt like a fucking mountain.

And then I came. A fucking torrent of cum just shot out of my cock, knocking Joe to the ground. He lay there gasping and sputtering, trying to wipe the ocean of jizz from his face, and he couldn’t stop staring at me. I didn’t blame him. I couldn’t stop staring at me. My body was a mass of veiny hills and valleys, one huge, bulging mound just rolling into another. My slightest move caused even the smallest of them, to furiously expand under my skin, giving me command of what felt like limitless power. I felt so fucking good, like I could do anything. I flexed my arm; the motion, the sensation, all completely different now. I couldn’t bend it nearly as much as I used to but the explosion of mass and power I felt erupt from my arm way more than made up for it. Fuck. My bicep was huge; it had a split head and was as big around as a boulder with a vein thick as a garden hose snaking around it. I could hardly believe it was mine. But it was. I could feel every solid, powerful inch of it blasting out of my arm.
I looked down at my baby brother, now about 4 inches shorter than me but every bit as hugely muscled. “Come on, Joe,” I said, “Let’s go have some fun.”

So, the two of us, impossibly tall with ridiculously massive muscles exploding out all over us, squeezed out of our front door butt ass naked. Somewhere inside I knew this wasn’t a good idea, but there something about being the size of a Land Rover that makes you incredibly cocky.

So we walked out our door and the first thing we noticed is some ass hole parked his car practically right up against our door. I knocked it with my fist and set it skidding 10 feet out into the street.

“Come on, Joe,” I said as I walked over to it. I reached down, grabbed it and, muscles, bulging unbelievably huge, I lifted it up above my head. God, it felt as light as my back pack used to.

“Go long, Joe,” I shouted and he took off running down the street as I threw the car towards him. He caught it with ease. But the jolt was enough to set off the car alarm. And just as Joe threw the car back to me, I saw the car’s owner come running out of the frat house. I don’t know what he was going to say but as soon as he saw the two of us, gigantic muscles bulging, playing catch with his car, whatever it was just froze in his throat and he just stood there staring.

Yup, from now on life was sure going to be different!

Last edited by Scoundrel; January 26th, 2013 at 11:31 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 60 Users Say Thank You to Scoundrel For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (January 26th, 2013), aiden831 (January 27th, 2013), an0n12 (January 26th, 2013), anglekindle (January 26th, 2013), Aronymous (January 27th, 2013), BB501s (January 27th, 2013), Braun1 (January 27th, 2013), built_spill (January 26th, 2013), cg12345 (January 26th, 2013), chia1103 (January 27th, 2013), coolman69 (January 27th, 2013), CTeen (January 27th, 2013), curinga (January 28th, 2013), cutlerfan (January 27th, 2013), dago12582 (January 26th, 2013), dartagnan (January 27th, 2013), dickasauras (October 16th, 2013), dron (February 3rd, 2013), Faust2001 (February 3rd, 2013), giantw (January 27th, 2013), Hanugumo (January 26th, 2013), hardmuscl4life (January 26th, 2013), hs81 (February 4th, 2013), jcb60970 (January 27th, 2013), jussmi1514 (January 26th, 2013), Kit Werecat (March 5th, 2014), littledude (January 26th, 2013), makurra (January 27th, 2013), marki (January 28th, 2013), MeatPuppet (January 27th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (January 28th, 2013), msclundylvr (January 26th, 2013), muscle405 (February 7th, 2013), musclebro246 (January 28th, 2013), muscledupsmoker (January 26th, 2013), muscular (February 3rd, 2013), nipcub (January 26th, 2013), nnnrg (January 28th, 2013), overusedclassic (January 26th, 2013), portamivia (January 28th, 2013), PunkGuy01 (January 28th, 2013), quadman (January 26th, 2013), Reeza (January 28th, 2013), Riko (January 27th, 2013), roosevelt (January 27th, 2013), scrawn (January 27th, 2013), sp00ner4 (January 26th, 2013), stewbake (January 26th, 2013), stringra1970 (January 26th, 2013), tat2d9999 (January 27th, 2013), Terrylee Long (January 27th, 2013), The Pecman (February 8th, 2013), theseventhwave (January 28th, 2013), troy46128 (January 26th, 2013), Vortex010105 (January 27th, 2013), wbjason (July 15th, 2013), whatizit (March 2nd, 2013), widor1 (January 26th, 2013), xenon (January 27th, 2013)
  #2   Report Post  
Old January 26th, 2013, 12:20 PM
BigBearMan94

Holy shit.

wow. Just. Wow. Best damned story on here that I've ever read, honestly. Wish it went slower, I would be so excited if you kept it climbing, but don't even worry about it. That was just. Holy shit wow.

Keep on writing, please!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Scoundrel (January 29th, 2013), Terrylee Long (February 3rd, 2013)
  #3   Add to benroc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 26th, 2013, 02:42 PM

benroc is on a distinguished road
That was incredible! Loved the whole thing
The Following User Says Thank You to benroc For This Useful Post:
Scoundrel (January 29th, 2013)
  #4   Add to tommy dreamer's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 28th, 2013, 09:15 AM

tommy dreamer is on a distinguished road
This stealing other people's work and altering it without their permission is disgusting.
The Following User Says Thank You to tommy dreamer For This Useful Post:
  #5   Add to WhoDunIt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 28th, 2013, 09:44 AM

WhoDunIt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to WhoDunIt
Just found the story you started from, it was pretty hot, but adding the second character's muscle growth made it hotter! Too bad the original is based in the woman dominating the man instead of both becoming muscled beasts like in your story.
The Following User Says Thank You to WhoDunIt For This Useful Post:
  #6   Add to TemptationIV's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 3rd, 2013, 08:38 AM

TemptationIV is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to TemptationIV
i love this!
  #7   Add to funboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2013, 05:51 PM
Fun - but lost, LOL

funboy is on a distinguished road