The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Braun1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 26th, 2006, 07:54 AM

Braun1
Send a message via ICQ to Braun1 Send a message via Yahoo to Braun1
The Journal, parts 15 & 16

The Journal
by Braun1

Part 15

Day 3 (continued)

Mario's dad was more than into this, but I could barely contain my humor as his head barely came up to my shelf like pecs. Mario came over to stand behind his father and I wonder how long these two had been sharing each other. I wondered how they got past the whole incest stigma because I could easily tell this was not the first time they had been together.

It was like a well rehearsed chorus they seemed to know each others moves instinctively. Jorge went down on my cock and I thought I saw a pang of jealousy in Mario's beautiful baby blues. Then he said, "You're going to love this. Dad is one mean cocksucker."

I guess the surprise showed on my face and he started to explain that after his mother had passed away, his father had been so broken up that he never left the house, never saw anyone and never smiled anymore. One night Mario, who was beginning to feel like he had lost both parents, climbed into bed with is sleeping father.

When he woke up his dad was sucking his cock and everything seemed right again. All this time while Mario was going on casually telling his story his dad was expertly sucking our two huge cocks. I was becoming severely distracted from Mario's tale and fighting to keep control, when Jorges mouth disappeared to be replaced only with his hands while he went to work on Mario.

Mario moaned in ecstasy is his dad's very familiar mouth enveloped his new huge ragingly hard cock. I reached out and took Mario by the shoulders and pulled him toward me and thrust my tongue down his throat, he felt totally relaxed in my hands and soon he was shooting all over Jorge. Stream after stream of thick white cum was soon coating his father's face and chest. It was dripping on the floor and all over the side of the couch.

Jorge's huge rod was also soon shooting and I saw Mario move quickly and in one motion thrust Jorge's cock down his throat and was sucking him dry. Jorge was groaning loudly and finally looked up at me and said, "I sure hope your not ready so quickly." But I was ready, I was really having a hard time not shooting all over these two handsome men, but I held on. Jorge then, recovering his breath, lunged at my dick.

It didn't take him long to have me not only fully raging, but ready to shoot. As I had done with Troy, I reached down and found Mario's hands and placed them behind Jorge's head. "Hold him Mario." And he did.

Mario held fast but Jorge had other pleasures in store for me. I was just ready to shoot, and he reached between my legs and yanked my big balls. Pain and pleasure shot through my body and my knees buckled. I was able to remain standing only by sheer force of will, but my imminent orgasm was postponed. I looked down and could see him looking back up at me with a smile in the big brown eyes. He then reached between my legs again and this time inserted a well trained finger inside my love hole. Then two, then three.

On the third thrust with three fingers, I could hold out no longer and reached down to slam my hands on top of Mario's behind his head. I pulled more of my cock in his mouth and unloaded. It was incredible that he could take so much and still keep swallowing. More and more cum pumped out of my balls and I could feel him licking and sucking for more. He was like a hungry animal.

Mario was once again hard as a rock and without a touch blew all over his dads back, some of it even flying up and hitting me in the chest. He stood up and licked his own cum off of my hairy tit and at that moment I felt Jorge slip off of my dick and fall to the floor. I reached down to catch him but missed and he hit the floor hard, the convulsions already hitting.

I told Mario to go get the supplements and picked up Jorge and laid him on Jake's desk. He was already a very handsome man but was quickly changing into a much larger version. I heard a loud crash and turned to see Mario stand in the doorway, just staring at his quickly growing father. Jorge got both of our attentions when he started gasping and trying to speak.

Mario grabbed the supplement and started feeding him, he sucked down nearly a case of the stuff and grew. His gloriously smooth skin was soon stretched tightly over muscles of a giant, just like Mario. If it hadn't been for Mario's blond hair and blue eyes, Jorge could have been his twin rather than is father. He was huge.

He was progressing quickly and soon regained himself, faster than any of the others, including Mario. We helped him to his feet and were amazed. He was damn near as tall as I was and almost as huge. His well defined body, was now writhing with muscle. He flexed and his whole body reacted. His biceps were like split soccer balls and shoulders like basketballs.

Mario was enchanted, Jorge was impressed and I was in lust. This was one incredibly sexy dude. His dick was only half hard, but still stretched to his knees. His thighs were huge, cut and looked like pillars holding up his massive frame. He walked over to where Mario and I were ogling him, put his hands around each of our necks and pulled us to him and kissed each of us.

"Thank you both, I don't think I could have asked for more," and he smiled at both of us.

I was amazed at his seemingly easy transformation, but then every one was different. Mario thanked me over and over. Jorge laughed at his son's exuberance, but Mario took it in stride. I don't think he ever looked happier. I gave them each a big bear hug and left them to see what Jake was up to and whether or not Brad was back with or without Rob.

I wandered through the house trying to find Jake. He was nowhere in site. Brad's car wasn't back so I assumed he was still trying to convince Rob to come, or knowing Brad, trying to make him cum. I finally found Jake out in the garage, on the phone and looking distressed. He was telling someone to bring 'him' here and he'd figure something out.

He hung up the phone and said to me, "You're not gonna believe this. Brad went to Rob's place and there was a scene. Rob was amazed at Brad's transformation, but was still not willing to come here. Brad wasn't taking no for an answer and tried force him and Rob fought back and fought back with inhuman strength. As far as he can figure, he must have absorbed some of your black foaming gunk when he saved your life and it's been lying dormant ever since. Lying dormant that is until Brad was stupid enough to try to force him to come here. He grew into an easily equal match for Brad and beat him to a pulp, before getting control of himself and realizing that he had damn near killed him. Brad's unconscious and who knows how badly hurt and Rob's bringing him here. I'm not sure what we can do, but I know there's nothing a doctor can do that you can't."

I was shocked, "Me, what can I do? I don't know anything about how this stuff works or if it would heal or kill him."

"I have a theory about that and we'll just have to see if it works, either way I don't think Brad is as badly hurt as Rob thinks."

He then told me more of what Rob had told him. How Brad just couldn't die, that he loved him and thought he was out here because he had fallen in love with me. Jake told him it just wasn't true and that Jake was my lover and Brad's first thought was how to get Rob involved with our superman haven. Rob had broken down then and was still sobbing like a baby when he arrived 20 minutes later.

Rob was even more handsome than I had remembered, even with tear stained cheeks he was good looking. Jake took him inside and Troy and Thad had come out to help me with Brad. He was laying in the back seat of his car and looked bruised and beaten, but not broken. His skin was covered with bruises but the worst was a huge red mark on the side of his head with the imprint of a shoe. It looked as if Rob had kicked his head.

He was still out and we gently carried him in to one of the guest bedrooms. I sent the boys for ice and towels and started to check him over for any serious injuries. He didn't appear to have any broken bones and as I explored his body his huge cock split through the shorts and stood majestically hard. I ignored his response and began applying the ice packs when the boys returned.

His face was quickly turning an ugly shade of purple and he was starting to come around. Just a few groans at first then he opened his eyes. "Geoff, that you?"

"Yes, big guy, how you feeling?"

"Man, did anyone get the number of that truck, fuck I feel like shit."

"You should you big jerk, why didn't you just tell him you loved him?" He was coming back to himself now and started to explain his version of the story.

"All I did was grab him and pull him to the car and he went nuts. At first his punches didn't feel like anything, but then they started getting stronger and stronger. I don't even think he was in control. He just kept hitting me and hitting me. I tried to fight back but he blind sided me with a roundhouse kick and I dropped like a stone. Is he OK?"

"Yes, he's fine, just a little shaken by what he did to you, don't you know love when you see it you big dumb jock?" Now that he was Ok, I was starting to get angry. Didn't this big oaf know how good he had it?

"Look, I just don't know how to tell him, OK? I do love him, but he never want's to talk about it, always wants to change the subject, never will stay with me, just a quick fuck that's all I've ever felt like with him." I looked up and Rob was standing on the other side of the bed with tears in his eyes again.

"He's right, you are a big dumb jock, football head, but I do love you." Rob said as he moved to where Brad could see him. "I don't know what's happened to you or to myself to make us so huge, but I never wanted to hurt you."

I got up to leave, to give them some space, but Brad grabbed my arm, "Wait, Geoff you need to hear this too. I do love Rob, he's been my lover for over a year, but you are special to me too. I just couldn't be happy unless you two can get along. Can you?"

Brad looked so pitiful. I looked up at Rob and he looked down at me and the connection was made. I looked back at Brad, "Why don't you get some rest and we'll go talk with Jake about it and I'm sure everything will be Ok."

When I stood up I noticed that Rob had grown to about seven and a half feet tall and was very very solid and, yes, very handsome.

He actually smiled up at me and said, "So, I understand we have alot in common."

I put my arm around his shoulders and walk him to the door. "Let's go find out just how much."

Brad was smiling as we left.

End Part 15

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Journal
by Braun1

Part 16

Day 3 (continued)

Rob followed me down the stairs as I started looking for Jake. I was starting to get worried when we couldn't find him until we ran into Troy and Thad in the garage getting more supplements out of the truck. Troy said that once Jake knew that Brad was going to be Ok, he left and said that he had to take care of something. While he was relating this story I could see both of them checking out big Rob. Rob was a little smaller than when I had first transformed and very beautiful. At least 7' he was one big guy, of course he was smaller than any of us, but huge by any other standards. He had almost auburn hair and very fair skin. His clothes, evidently a polo shirt and baggy shorts to start with, were barely clinging to his current frame. At least 450 lbs of muscle and he was covered in that beautiful auburn hair.

"Well, since Jake's not here, why don't we go down to the gym and see just how big you've become big guy," I said as I gave Troy a look that conveyed that I didn't want him or his brother to join us, later maybe.

He understood completely, "Hey, Thad, let's go see if we can find Mario and find out what's up with his dad."

Thad was more than ready for more fun his huge hard cock just dancing in the breeze. "Sure, bro," he said as he hefted a huge case of supplements in each arm, "I'm really starting to like this 'being big' stuff" and he gave me a light peck on the cheek as he walked past.

I led Rob down to the gym, which had definitely seen better days. There was a heavy odor of cum and the gym equipment was pushed and piled around the room. "Those boys have been busy," I remarked as I scanned the room. There were piles of weights that had obviously been bent and bent bars all over the place. There was one bar that had plates crammed all the way along it with just space enough to fit one very large hand.

I walked over to it and figured it was at least 1500 lbs if not more, grabbed it with my right hand an easily lifted it off the floor. The bar groaned with the weight and I was sure it was going to bend in half, but it didn't and I pumped out 20 easy reps in an uncomfortable standing one arm curl.

Rob's eyes were glued to my arm and after another 20 with my left arm I let the bar down easily to the floor then hit a double bicep pose to end all. My guns were like peaked mountains next to my head. Rob finally spoke up, "Don't you guys ever put on any clothes? It's not that it bothers me, but geez, you could give a corpse a hard on just looking at you." I think I actually blushed and I smiled down at him. He didn't yet realize what a stud he had become.

"Come here big guy, and I'll show you what you've transformed into and you won't want any clothes on either." I pulled him over in front of the wall of mirrors, flicked on the light and watched his eyes bug out.

"Oh...My...God... What's happened to me?!?" He was staring straight at his face. Here was this incredible hairy muscle stud with tree trunk thighs and doorway wide shoulders and he was looking at his face. "I can't believe it, that doesn't look like me. I'm not that hairy, I'm not this big."

I walked over behind him and reached around his massive chest and said "Let's see all of it, shall we?" I ripped off the remains of his shirt and rubbed those hairy hard pecs, before I could reach for his waistband and get rid of his shorts, his cock took care of that for me. There was a loud rippppp and they fell to his feet.

He looked down and just said, "DAMN!....I can't believe this, fucking wake me up."

"Believe me buddy, you are awake and your body is just awakening to what can only get even better." I honestly didn't know what his reaction would be or if it could get any better, but I was really getting into the feel of him, his hard pecs, his incredible abs, his beautifully broad shoulders, when he turned around and kissed me.

"I don't know how that glop did this to me, or to you but I feel incredible."

He flexed for a few minutes really getting a good look at himself and he turned to me again, "Is there anything here to eat? I'm starving."

I went over to the bar and grabbed a couple of bottles of the liquid muscle supplement and handed him one. He tentatively sipped it at first and then upended the bottle, then another and another. Before we were done another case was empty. "Man, that feels good. I can't believe how 'on top of the world' I feel."

We sat at the bar and talked for a long time. I filled him in on the entire story and he filled me in on his relationship with Brad. Evidently he had be a paramedic on call last year when Brad had taken a bad fall in the field house and suffered a very badly sprained ankle. Once they got the big guy into the ambulance, Rob had done all the normal checks, heartbeat, blood pressure, etc. and then he started some checking of his own. After all, here was a semi conscious football stud just laid out and strapped down and ready for inspecting. Rob stripped off his uniform shirt to make him 'more comfortable' and began to feel his chest and arms. About halfway through this inspection he heard Brad say, "Well buddy, you don't have to just tease."

He jumped and hit his head on the ambulance ceiling and Brad actually laughed. Since they were too quickly at the emergency room, they exchanged info and agreed to meet later. Rob was expecting Brad to call, but two hours later he showed up at Rob's door on crutches and the rest, shall we say, is history.

They became regular fuck buddies with Brad always the top and Rob a cock sucking pig. It didn't take him long to fall for the big lug but Brad never seemed to return his affections. Evidently Brad felt the same way, but never thought Rob would fall for him. What a couple. He also told me that in the year that he was with Brad he knew Brad was fucking at least a couple of other guys and would actually show up at Rob's after these hot sessions wanting more. He didn't say anything for fear of loosing his big football stud.

All the time he was telling me this he was scanning my body. I'd seen this more than once over before. My cock was feeling amorous and started to rise and I watched his reaction. He was definitely making eye contact, but not with my baby blues. He was interested in the one eyed monster rising between my legs. His own monster was showing the effects of strain and I realized that he had not gotten off since his transformation.

How the fuck could he hold back at all? My first day I must have shot a dozen times, yet here he sat not even dripping precum yet. "So, Rob, you like what you see?" I purred in my sexiest imitation of a tiger in heat.

His head snapped up at that, tearing his gaze from my cock and looked me straight in the eyes. "Sorry, it's just you're so huge. God, what I wouldn't give for a monster like that, Brad wouldn't be giving me any of that 'I don't bottom' crap if I had a cock like that."

I just had to laugh. He looked at me like I had just taken the last cookie. "Look, buddy, you already have a bod and cock that would have the big lug throwing his legs in the air so fast you could hear the wind rushing by, but if you really want more, I know how you can get it." He was all smiles now and reached down to take hold of my drooling tool.

His touch was gentle and warm. It was like he was exploring a new found toy and I guess he was. I pulled him closer and locked my mouth over his and soon the tongue dance was in full swing. I grabbed his cock and found him hard as steel. He pulled away from the kiss, but his mouth never left my body. He licked my face from mouth to ear, stopped for a nibble then lower down my neck. He buried his face between my hairy pecs and he was soon gnawing at my nipples, first left then right then back again. He tongued his way from left pec to my pit and started licking it clean.

All the while his hands were magic on my cock, stroking and squeezing. He was making me so hot I damned near lost it several times. Now he was tracing my abs with his mouth. Sliding his tongue in and out of the crevasses tracing the lines of hair between and all the way to my crotch. Instead of immediately working my throbbing cock he moved lower and began licking and nuzzling my huge nuts. This stud was a cock man of the first order and I was more than willing to let him have all of it.

When I looked down all I could see was one hot puppy, happily lapping at my crotch. I knew if we didn't change position soon, I was going to blow. I reached down and lifted him to his feet and went down on him, but he was not to be put off so easily. We finally settled into the classic 69 with him over me and soon his perfect cock was stareing at me. Beautifully white but slightly curved toward his abs and covered in fine veins. He was definitely not a drooler, that is until I started nibbling. I poked my tongue in and around his piss slit and pulled just the head in and gently ran it across my teeth.

His moans confirmed that he was getting close. His hips soon start slowly thrusting that huge baby, deeper into me. He had me already in and grabbed on to my hips and started pulling me deeper and deeper. All I could think was, 'God, where is he putting it all?" well I soon found out because his hips thrust hard and his silky pubes hit my nose. I grabbed on to his incredibly hard ass and pulled him even deeper into me.

I could actually feel his balls pull up tight against the base of his cock and mine let loose at the same time. It was like an endless cycle of cum. We rolled over several times during that first round and I could hear him moaning as the first convulsions slammed into him. We were locked in an endless stream or orgasms. I could feel him swelling in my throat and feel his weight increase above me. Then we would both be shaken by his orgasm, then mine, then his.

We were feeding off of each other like two hungry wild animals. Sweat soon plastered our bodies together but the force of our passion just seemed to increase at a maddening pace. I could feel his cock sliding further and further down my throat and could feel mine throbbing again. Huge arms locked us together and the heat was rising. My god, was this ever going to end? I hoped not.

The passion was growing and I began to feel the cycle. His heart was pounding and so was mine. I could feel his balls growing against my face and his cock thrusting further and deeper down my throat. I erupted again and he went into another round of convulsions.

Soon I heard what sounded like a growl and he pulled himself off of me and screamed. It was bloodcurdling and if his cock had not been buried so deeply inside of me, there was no way I could contain the flood of cum he delivered straight to my stomach. His eruption finally subsided and he allowed himself to be lifted off of my face. I was able to catch a short glimpse of him before we passed out.

He was covered in sweat and his hair was plastered flat to his body, a body that was now every ounce as large as I was, but I had no idea how large that was. All I could think at the moment was, how fucking beautiful he was then I passed out on top of him.

I woke to the sound of a shower running and then realized that I was being carried, no more like dragged, across the tile floor of the showers. As I came around I saw it was Steve who had found Rob and I in a pile on the gym floor and carried us to the showers.

"So now you wake up. You could have at least come around to help me carry him in here. How about a hand, he still has not come around and I was hoping that the water would bring you two around."

I slowly got to me feet. It was difficult, at first, to move properly and I felt kind of drunk. I looked around and there was Steve in all his hairy glory and Rob. All I could do was stare, he was magnificent. At least 9' tall and packed with so much muscle I thought, 'if he moves it will burst right through that ivory skin.'

Steve was all business, "Come on would you give me a hand here?" When he looked at my towering form he stopped for a moment. "Man, you should see yourself. If it wasn't for this guys condition, I'd have to fuck you where you stand, but get over here, he's not breathing right."

That woke me right out of my haze and I rushed over and Steve and I lifted Rob to more of a standing position,his head on my chest and legs out in front of us. Steve turned the shower head so it hit him in the face and then down to his chest. The water was cold as ice and Rob started to come around. Steve started to smack him gently on the face and was talking to him, but my mind was in overdrive.

What if I'd hurt him? This huge cock, dangling now below my knees was buried inside of him. His throat could be fucked up bad. God, please, let him be Ok. Steve, luckily, was more level headed at the moment and said, "I think he's coming around."

Rob was breathing more regular and when he finally opened his eyes, he looked up at me and said, "Damn, buddy, what's with the cold shower?" I reached down and kissed him.

Steve looked at us and shrugged and turned on the hot water. "Much better," was all he said, but he reached out and grabbed Steve by the ass and pulled him into our embrace.

"So who's this lifesaver with the great ass?" Introductions were quickly made and Steve wasted no time and didn't bother to ask, he just squeezed in between us and started stroking our cocks. It didn't take us long at all to rise to the occasion and our monster pricks were soon rock hard and standing between mounds of muscle.

Steve had one hand wrapped around each and was licking precum off the heads like they were ice cream cones. "So," he pipes up, "who want's first run at this 'great ass'?" Rob wasted no time at all, he grabbed Steve by the hips and raised him off the floor as though he were a child and set him on top of his now at least 30" cock. Steve grunted as it entered him, but never showed any sign of pain. His ass was getting used to huge poles.

His weight was enough to allow him to slowly ride down Robs shaft and he placed his hands on my shoulders as Rob thrust deeper and deeper into his hairy hole. Steve was still amazingly with it and he lowered himself further until he could capture my cock in his mouth. I could feel Rob's thrusts being transmitted through Steve's body and was really starting to get off on the rhythm, when Rob reached around and started stroking Steve's thick cock and I was busy playing with his huge pecs. This man was one amazing piece of work and if he kept slurping down on my cock, he was going to get even more amazing.

Rob was seemingly lost in the fuck and just kept driving harder and harder. His hands tightened on Steve's cock and for a moment I through Steve was going to bite my cock off. Instead, he sucked even harder, if that was possible and he moved his hands from my shoulders to my shaft and now the was being totally supported by cock. Rob's rammed into his beautiful ass and mine thrust deeply down his throat. We were all ready to blow and Rob looked like a man possessed. His hips were thrusting in a blur of motion. His muscles flexing tighter and his skin was beading with sweat.

Water was streaming down my chest and I wondered how Steve could breathe, but the boy showed no signs of distress. He lost it first and I could feel his hot cum spray all over my thighs, when it hit my balls, I lost it next. I could feel my load moving up the shaft of my cock and explode down his throat. Rob's head flew back and he let out a shout and his entire body flexed as he let loose deep inside of Steve. It was unbelievable to watch as we all lost control.

Brad must have thought so to, as we heard, "Well, well, I see you haven't wasted any time getting to know one another." I still wonder how long he had been standing there in the doorway watching, but the amazing thing was that he was standing there at all. He didn't have a scratch or bruise anywhere on him and was smiling from ear to ear.

Our attention was drawn back to Steve as he started to gag and I lifted his head off of my cock and lifted him, as gently as I could, off of Rob's still hard cock. Globs of cum ran out of his ass as Rob's fist sized head cleared his hole with a loud plop. Steve looked up at me. His eyes were glazed but he still looked beautiful. Then without a shutter or so much as a shake he started growing.

He expanded and flexed and stepped away from us. "Oh, yeah, this feels great, man, OH, Geoff, Oh god, yes, yes, bigger, Oh, my god." His body was expanding muscle on muscle, getting so fucking big he soon stood nose to nose with Rob and me.

"Geoff, I don't know what happened, but this is fucking incredible. I can feel the power just swelling inside of me. Like I'm going to explode, I've never felt like this before. I don't even remember growing before, but this, this feels fucking great. Oh, Man, I feel like I could fuck the world, the power is so intense."

And it showed, his body was blowing up bigger and thicker. He was joining Rob and I as giants. Brad walked over to him and started feeling his mammoth pecs, his giant arms his bread loaf like abs.

Steve looked down at him, "Oh yeah, you like this don't you big guy? You want all of this don't you?"

Rob was still sporting his monster hard on and was looking at Brad with a 'your ass it mine' look in his eyes and all I could think was 'and I didn't think this could get any better'.

Man was I wrong.

End Part 16
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options