The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Braun1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2006, 05:03 PM

Braun1
Send a message via ICQ to Braun1 Send a message via Yahoo to Braun1
The Haven, Part 1

The Haven

A sequel to The Journal

By Braun1

Part 1

Ten years. It has been ten long years that I've been searching for my brother. I've been blocked at every turn. I was almost ten years old when Geoff dropped off the face of the earth. As I sit here, looking out the library window, once again looking through the University archives to find any clue, I'm beginning to wonder why I'm bothering. The records from that time are here right in front of me and yet I can't make any sense of them. There is nearly a month in the historical records that are simply missing. Campus maps don't make much sense either. There are three years worth of maps and building plans missing. The maps from 1995 show one configuration in the science complex and those in 1999 show a nearly completely different set of buildings. I decided to go to college here to see if I could find any trace of my brother. I worked like a dog during my first semester so I could take some time now to do this research and not lose my scholarship.

From the day I was born until the day he left for college, he was my brother, protector and best friend. Even though he was almost nine years older than I was, he always talked to me, cared for me, listened to my hopes and fears. We were all we had left. Our parents were killed in a plane crash when I was two and both Geoff and I were sent to live with my dad's cousin Ginger and her second husband Ralph. These are the only two people in this world that I truly wish had never been born. From the time I was old enough to understand, I knew we were basically their servants.

Geoff did everything he could to shield me from their cruelty, but once he went away to college, I had no protection. It wasn't that they were physically cruel. They never beat me or really so much as touched me. Ever. There were never any hugs, no gentle caress, no soothing a nightmare. They simply treated us as though we didn't exist, as long as we did our chores and didn't cause any trouble.

If we did 'cause trouble' then we were simply ignored. Completely. That meant, no meals and sleeping outside of the house. Geoff always made that easier. He made it a game for me, almost, until the time he went away. He would sneak food and hide it in the barn for when we were 'put out'. He even had some blankets hidden so we wouldn't freeze on winter nights when one or the other of us was caught doing something wrong. I knew the day before he left for college would be the last time I saw my brother for a long time, but I thought he would contact me. A letter, a postcard, even a trip to see me now and then.

That day there was a huge fight when Geoff tried to talk with Ginger. He had told me that he needed to tell them something important, but it would probably mean that we wouldn't see each other for a long time. When you are nine years old, a long time means a few days or weeks, not years. He never knew it, but I listened at the window when they had their huge fight. I could not believe he talked to that woman like she meant something to us.

He made her promise, on her immortal soul (the only thing that had any meaning to her), that she would take care of me while he was gone. After that part was done was when the fight started. He told her he was "gay". I didn't know what that meant, but it must have been something bad because she used words I had never heard before and told him that he was to get out of the house and never come back.

He left and went to the barn. When I went in the house after that, I was locked in our room and Ginger screamed at me that I no longer had a brother and that I would never see him again. I waited until it was dark and the house was quiet, then I climbed out the window and went to the barn. Geoff was waiting for me. I could tell he had been crying, but he held me and stroked my hair and told me that everything would be Ok, and he would come back for me when he could, but it might not be for a long time.

We slept together in the barn for the last time. The next morning he was gone. I found a note telling me that he had to leave to catch his bus to college and that he always would love me. That letter and a few photos are all I have of my brother. He never came back and I never heard a word from him.

Now I had finally escaped from my own slavery and got a scholarship to the same University where Geoff had attended. I had to work for nearly a year to be able to afford to live, as well as attend classes. I've been through all the records that I could find, from when he went to school here, and found nothing after the spring of his second year. He had been a good student and had a job in the campus bookstore.

He was an avid runner and didn't seem to have allot of friends. That was all I could find out from the school's records and people that remembered him. There were actually still a couple of his professors that remembered him fondly and they seemed as amazed at his disappearance. He had been doing well and then just never showed up for classes one day.

The only strange thing was that I also found out that another student, a real sports hero, Brad Phillips, also disappeared at the same time. I started researching him a few days ago. Again, there were few records to check. There was a great deal in the campus newspaper archives, including several photos. This Brad was one good looking jock. Was my brother involved with some jock hero? Did they run off together? The more I found out the less I felt I would ever find Geoff.

Standing at that window in the library, just looking out over the area called Oak Grove, watching people pass between the great trees on the sidewalks, I realized that a tear was falling down my face. 'No!!' I shouted in my head, 'you are not going to give up. He would never give up on you and you can not give up on him.' I had said that so many times the last few years, I knew my drive was weakening. Sometimes at night I would dream about us sleeping in our loft in the barn. It was the last place I really felt safe and loved. I just knew I had to find him.

I guess I should tell you who I am, other than that I'm Geoff Moore's little brother. That's kind of funny really. I'll always picture Geoff as being big. I was so much smaller than him the last time I saw him. The years, and the tricks of Geoff's that I learned for sneaking food, had been good to me. You couldn't say I was a jock, but I was athletic and I know that I was really taller than Geoff had been when he left. I'm Sean Moore and other than the fact that I stand about 6' tall, I think I look allot like my brother.

We always had the same sandy brown hair and hazel eyes. I liked working out in the weight room in high school, but was never a fanatic, so I had some good muscle, but not excessive. Some would say I have a solid base. My weight fluctuates between about 160 and 170 pounds. The other thing I have in common with my brother is that I am gay. Yes, I learned what that was, what drove Ginger and Ralph insane with anger. I knew to keep it to myself, or I would be put out, just like Geoff.

I decided to call it a day and head home to my apartment. It was the only home I had now, but it seemed so empty. I had pushed almost everything out of my life except for classes, work and finding my brother. I didn't have time for friends, let alone love. I headed down the front steps of the library and back toward my place. It had started raining as I got almost to my building. I mean it was coming down by the bucket-full. I ducked into a little sports shop to get out of the rain.

It was one that I had never gone into before. I knew I couldn't afford anything in there, so I didn't bother. My scholarship was very basic and I had to work two jobs just to survive with no family support. As I hurried through the door, I slammed into a wall of man. The guy was huge. My backpack went flying and stuff scattered all over the floor. I ended up on my ass almost falling back through the door. I looked up at that man mountain and knew immediately who it was that I had run into. It was Matafao Taase the new Samoan lineman on our football team. I knew he was somewhere over 6'6" tall and well over 280#. I just found out how solid the man was. He was only wearing a tee shirt and some sweat pants with running shoes. All of it looked painted on his huge frame.

He looked down at me and with a huge smile reached a hand down and picked me up as if I were a child. Through that smile he says, "Sorry man, I didn't see you coming." I was tongue tied and just stammered, "Ah,N..No p..problem, it was really my fault, I wasn't watching where I was going." I went to pick up all the stuff in from my backpack and to my surprise, he came over and helped. We introduced ourselves and as he picked up notebooks, papers and pictures he stopped in mid-motion like he was frozen. Then he looked right at me with a puzzled look on his face. "What you doing with Brad Phillips' picture?" he asked.

I have no idea why I told him, but as we stood there in the store, waiting for the rain to end, I told him the story of my brother, and how he and Brad had gone missing about the same time. He seemed very interested and when I got to the part about Geoff and I being all we had in the world and that I had to find him. He actually picked me up in a huge bear hug.

Well, I always had a fantasy thing about big men, and I was instantly hard as a rock. My cock was pushing at my jeans so hard I thought it would rip right through. "Uh, Matafao, uh, I can't breath," I got out as I was being squeezed and felt like a tube of toothpaste.

Matafao put me down, but didn't let go of me. He looked me right in the eyes and said, "I think we have something in common." My heart was beating a mile a minute. I thought it would just pound right through my chest. I wasn't sure I had heard him right, and I knew he could break me in half without even thinking if he were upset, but he was still smiling. He looked away from me and out of the window.

"It's stopped raining for now. How about we go to your place and you can tell me more about your search." He just kept smiling. Like he had a secret that only he knew. What was I supposed to say.

"Uh, sure, that would be Ok. Just don't expect much, it's kind of small." He just laughed. His laugh was like thunder after the rain and yet it was full of joy.

"If you knew where I came from, you would know your place is probably bigger than the house I grew up in and I had six brothers. We only had two rooms and a bath." I just looked at him and said, "follow me."

We walked just a couple of blocks to my building and up the five flights of stairs to my tiny place. After I unlocked the door and we both went inside, my room seemed so much smaller with Matafao in there.

"So, Matafao, can I get you something to drink or anything?" I was hoping then that I had anything. I rarely ate at the apartment as my scholarship did cover a meal plan at the campus cafeteria.

"Just some water would be good," he rumbled as he looked at the pictures on my desk. I didn't have much furniture. Just desk, chair and a futon. I had gotten it all at the end of last term when other students were moving out and throwing it away. I went to the kitchen area and got a couple of glasses of water.

"I'm afraid tap will have to do, I don't have any bottled water."

He said, "No problem, never had bottled water 'til I got here to school. So, are all these pictures just of you and your brother?"

"Yeah," I responded, "those are the real pictures, those in my backpack are just copies. They are all I have to remember him by." I picked up one that he had just put back in its place. It was one of Geoff holding me in his arms. I was maybe five years old. I didn't realize it, but a tear had started running down my cheek.

Matafao noticed and I was again in his arms. "I'm so sorry you are missing him so much. I don't know what I would do if I lost my brothers. Would you let me see if I can help you find him? I don't know what I could do, but I want to help you."

I was completely thrown off guard. I didn't know this man at all. An hour ago I only knew of him from football news in the school paper and now he was standing here in my room, offering to help me. I pulled back from the hug asking, "Why would you do that, you don't even know me?"

"First, I do know you. We may have only just met, but I feel like I've always known you. Second, you need to find your brother, brothers are important. Third, I think you like me and I know I like you. Fourth, call me Mat, my friends call me Mat." Matafao just stood there watching for my reaction with a toothy smile I don't think anyone has ever seen the likes of before.

He had radiant white teeth that just split his bronze face seemingly from ear to ear. I was stunned. Not just stunned, I think I was in shock. Did he find me that easy to read? I could feel my face heat up like it was glowing. I was turning that blood shade of red. Mat puts his hands on my shoulders and starts rubbing them. I struggled to say anything at all.

"Man, you are tense, really tense," Mat said quietly. He moved around behind me and kept massaging my shoulders. I was quickly turning to mush. He could have done that for the rest of my life, and I would have been perfectly happy. His hands were so big and strong, and they dug into the muscles of my neck and back like they were meant to be there.

He started that purring talk again, "Sean, I can see in your eyes that you are a good soul and that you are attracted to me. The way you love your brother tells me you have a good heart and I hope we can get to know each other much better. Much, much better." Then he bent down slightly and kissed the back of my head. He moved his hands down over my pecs and said, "and if you are wondering if the attraction is one sided..." and he pressed his more than ample excitement tightly against my ass. I was near either passing out or panic. No one had ever been this forward with me before. At least not anyone that was turning me on as much as Matafao. I was hard as steel in my jeans and I'm sure, from the feel, there was probably a big wet spot from all the precum I was leaking.

I turned around, still in his arms, and looked up at his handsome face and I could see it in his big brown eyes. He meant every word. He was falling for me. Me... Mr. Average and this huge football jock was not just interested, but his heart was opening, for me.

That was a good thing, because mine was doing the same. He pulled me into him and bent down and kissed me. I felt like I was on fire. There were electric sparks running down my spine and they went straight to my balls. I was sure I was going to cum without ever touching my cock.

Then he licked my lips seeking entrance to my mouth. I opened and we were joined in tongue wrestling. My whole body was humming. I could feel the sweat start to trickle down my back. Mat reached down my back and grabbed my ass and pulled our crotches together tightly and that was all I could take.

I shot at least five good streams of cum in my pants and when I cum, I jerk hard. Evidently that was all Mat could take and I felt him grip me even tighter and then I felt his wetness seep through the waist of my shirt. He moaned right into my mouth and he pulled his mouth off of mine.

"I knew it. I just knew it. You are the one," Mat said as he stroked the hair on the side of my head with his huge right hand. I was still dazed when he lowered us to sit on the futon. I was panting, trying to catch my breath. It was then that I noticed his huge cock was still showing its head above the waist of his sweat pants. That was why the waist of my shirt was soaked. If the head was any indication, this man has a giant cock. He noticed my stare and smiling again said, "Uh, sorry' and tucked himself back into his pants.

I just told him, once I could talk again, "hey, no problem. I think we are past being shy about anything." I said that as I rubbed his load into my shirt even more and then licked off my fingers. He seemed surprised then just smiled, leaned over and kissed me again.

Mat took my hand in his huge paw and said, "I really do mean it about helping you find your brother and maybe we'll find out what happened to Brad Phillips at the same time. He is almost a legend with the football program. If he and your brother did go off together, it still doesn't explain why your brother would not at least try to contact you."

"Yeah, I know. I have a feeling that Ginger and Ralph had something to do with that. I don't know what they may have done. I wouldn't even put it past them to tell him that I didn't want anything to do with him. They were just so vindictive," I explained.

"Let's not talk about that right now. I really want to know more about you? Do you fall in love with every guy who runs into you?" I was trying to be funny, lighten the mood, but he pouted.

He actually looked sad. "Please don't make fun of me. I know it might seem fast and strange, but I've been waiting for you all of my life." For such a big guy, he sounded incredibly vulnerable.

He took a deep breath, let's it out slowly. "I've always had a feeling of who I would spend my life with. I even had dreams about it. I never saw the person in my dreams, but I knew the feelings." Now he wasn't looking at me anymore. He was bent over and had his head in his huge hands, elbows on his knees. His long dark hair falling forward completely hiding his face, but he kept talking.

"I've been waiting for those feelings my whole life. I knew I was attracted to men, but have never even had a boyfriend, let alone a lover. I put all of my passion into my training and football. My brothers know of my feelings. I had always been big and good at sports. I came here last year on a full scholarship, but they wanted to red shirt me, so all I did was train and train. I thought I would meet someone, but no one but women seemed interested. They would flirt and I would be polite, but bored. I thought maybe I was too big and scared guys off. But as soon as you ran into me in the store, I could feel it. You were the one. I've never felt anything so strongly before. When I touched your hand to lift you off of that floor, it took every ounce of strength I had not to fall right down there with you. My knees went weak and electricity shot up my arms. Please don't make fun of me." He sounded so fragile, so small. Something I thought I would have never seen from someone with his size and confident bearing.

He still wasn't looking at me. I couldn't say anything. I was almost in tears again. I had never had such an emotional day since Geoff left all those years ago. I also knew, that as much as Matafao knew I was his, he was mine.

Don't ask how, but I knew it. He wasn't even my 'type', but I knew. I crawled off of the futon and knelt in front of him. I took his big hands in mine and pulled them away from his face. I put my hands on his face and lifted his head up so I could see his eyes. They looked so sad, almost scared, my heart was about to break.

He looked like a small boy in a huge athletic body. I knew I had to choose my next words carefully. I brushed his long locks of hair back over his incredibly broad shoulders and kissed him on the forehead, then on his nose, then on each cheek, then on his mouth.

"I will never make fun of you. I don't know how you did it. I have not let anyone into my heart or my life, since my brother. I was and still am, afraid to be left alone again. Somehow, you got through all those barriers, because you, big strong beautiful man, I think I'm falling for you too."

The smile was back and I swear the room was brighter. My heart was singing and my cock was hard again. All it took was his smile. He pulled my head to him and started kissing me all over my face.

He then grabbed me under my arms and pulled me on top of him as he laid back on the futon. I was now stretched out on top of this huge man. I wanted to explore every inch of him. He was stroking down my back, grabbing my ass and then working his hands up my back and enclosing me in his embrace. I pulled back out of the kiss to catch my breath.

He was laying there smiling at me. "I just love your smile big man, but I think we both have some sticky clothes to get out of before they become permanently glued to our bodies."

Now he laughed, "So, now you want to get me out of my clothes. I thought you were shy?" Being on top of him when he was laughing was an experience in itself. Kind of like laying on an earthquake.

"Yeah, I admit, I really just want to get you naked," I laughed right with him. I had never been so bold in my life, but it felt so right. "But, seriously, aren't you getting uncomfortable? Let me up and I'll get something to clean us up a bit."

He did and I went into the bathroom and got a washcloth and wet it under the tap and grabbed a couple of towels. I thought, 'what the hell am I doing?', as I stripped off my clothes, tossed them in the hamper and cleaned up the cum matted in my pubes.

I took a minute to look at myself in the mirror over the sink. I wasn't bad looking, maybe not ripped or huge, but I had nice defined pecs, a flat, if not cobble stoned waist, well shaped legs and not a bad ass, if I do say so myself. My cock was a good 7x5 over a couple of decently hung balls, so I wasn't exactly an unattractive guy.

I looked at my hair and realized most of it had pulled loose of the pony tail. I pulled off the band and ran a brush through my mop and pulled it back in the tail. (Yeah, I liked it long because I remembered that is how my brother wore his. So sue me.) I'd never had a guy in my place, not even to study, so I knew I wasn't prepared for anything serious with Matafao tonight. Still, I wouldn't disappoint the big guy for anything.

I re-wet the washcloth so it was warm, and walked back into the room with the towels strategically placed to cover my excitement. Matafao had not wasted any time. He had pulled my futon pad to the floor with all of my pillows and was laying there, head propped up on one hand, completely naked.

Did you ever see those cartoons where the voice bubble says "GULP!!!". Well, that was the look on my face, I'm sure it must have looked like I was a deer in the headlights.

He was beautiful, from the top of his head to the tips of his toes, this was an island God laying here smiling at me. He had a tattoo that ran from his knees up around his waist and lower abs and two bands around his arms. It looked like an intricate pattern in a deep gray, almost black, that did nothing but highlight incredible body. Sure, he wasn't a model or a bodybuilder, but his body spoke power.

He told me later that the tattoo, or tatau was called a pe'a. I don't know if I can do him justice in words alone, but he was, as I've said about 6'6" tall, he had shoulder length black hair and it was a little wavy, but looked like silk. His face was handsome, strong brow, jaw and cheek bones. He had eyes that sparkled like there were bits of gold in the dark brown. They were pools that I just wanted to fall into. His shoulders were broad and looked as though they were made of granite. His arms were huge, biceps at least 20" and forearms like hams. Each arm had a thick band of tattoo right at the point that, I'd bet, was the peak of his biceps when they were flexed. And those pecs, they were perfect squared off mountains of muscle. His waist was thick, but he had abs, they could be seen definitely, but they were not ripped.

The legs were the size of my waist and looked incredibly powerful. Calves were huge, like footballs under his skin. The feet looked twice as long as my own and at least half again as wide. And his cock, man, what can I say, of course he was huge, but he was also so beautiful. It was at least 10" and not completely hard. He was uncut with what must be a fairly substantial over hang of foreskin when he wasn't mostly hard. He was also quite thick, but the amazing thing was it was perfectly symmetrical. Tip to balls it was perfect. He had a small but very thick bush of pubes over his cock, but almost no hair on his balls. And what balls. They had to be the size of lemons at least. He had almost no hair on his deeply bronze body. He also had no tan line, so I guess this was his natural color, or he had been tanning nude. Everywhere I looked, I saw perfection.

I also saw that I was right. His slight treasure trail and pubes were caked with drying cum. I moved over and knelt next to him and washed him clean and then dried him with the towel. I had been so completely lost in my inspection of this beauty, that I completely forgot about being shy and holding the towel in front of my, now throbbing cock.

Once I had finished cleaning him off. He was now completely hard. He had been completely quiet while I admired him and washed him, but now he reached up and pulled me down to again lay against him and kissed me. His hard cock pressed against me and I thought I would lose it again.

He grabbed my ass and squeezed pressing me tightly against his throbbing cock. I could feel the heat of it as though it was on fire. He lifted his head and purred in my ear,
"I think you are beautiful." I'm sure I blushed like never before. Then he licked my ear, just gently, and I knew I would do whatever he wanted. The electricity was back. I pushed up and looked at his eyes. My first thought was, 'man is this guy solid. This is like pushing on rock.'

What I said was, "I want you so bad, but I'm scared. You are so big. I don't think I can take you." I pouted a bit and continued, "I also wasn't expecting anyone, so I'm not prepared. No lube and no condoms. I want to so much, but we can't."

His smile was even bigger as he replied with that purring voice coming from somewhere deep in his chest, "I will never hurt you and I will never take you unless you are ready and prepared. There are lots of ways we can enjoy each other without us fucking until we can't walk." He waited a second and appeared to be pondering his own words. Smiling he said, "even though that might be fun, I want you more than I've ever wanted anything in my life, but I want you even more just to be with me."

Mat was incredibly fast for his size. Before I knew it, I was on my back with the huge man looking down at me. I'm sure I showed surprise on my face, but he just smiled again. Then he kissed me again. It was a gentle kiss. Then he started moving around my face and my head kissing me everywhere. His tongue licked along my throat and down across my shoulder, then back across my throat and over to the other shoulder.

He worked is way with kissing and licking down my chest, kissing my nipples. He stopped and spent some time on them when he felt my cock twitch with every nibble. He worked his way down to my belly button. He tongued it and it sent electric shocks straight to my crotch. I was moaning and he must have known I was close. He moved further down and started licking my balls, then attacked my cock with his tongue. This man must have had one long tongue because it felt like he was wrapping it around my cock. He licked up and down the shaft and finally made it up to the ultra-sensitive head.

I was now breathing so heavy I thought I'd black out. Finally I felt his mouth enclose my cock. It felt so perfect and I could almost stand no more. His tongue played my cock like I was custom made for him. Now he was moaning, I could feel it along the entire shaft and that was it. I thought my life was shooting out of my cock. I was bucking like a bronco and then was spent. He pulled up and kissed me, sharing my gift to him with me. I was done. My heart belonged to this huge man. He rolled off and laid next to me. It was then I realized that he was panting as well and I saw the cum running down his cock. He had shot just from sucking me off.

I don't know where I got the energy, but I rolled on my side and reached over his mammoth pecs and pulled myself on top of him. I kissed him and then laid my head on his shoulder. I wanted so much to return the feeling he had just given me, but the next thing I remember is waking up and seeing the light of morning coming through the window.

I realized that I was still laying on his chest. I could hear the steady beating of his heart and his deep and smooth breathing. My beautiful giant was still asleep. I started to move off of him, but found that his strong arms were wrapped around me. My slight movement was met with him tightening his hug. I was not going anywhere. I really wanted to just stay, but the need of my morning hardon was insistent. I needed to piss bad. I pulled myself up slightly and kissed him. He moaned, "Hmmmm, morning Sean," and kissed me back.

I didn't even care that we both had morning breath. It was wonderful and we were both fully hard in seconds. "Mat, I would love nothing more than to stay right here for the rest of my life, but I've gotta take a piss, and I mean now."

He just kissed me once more and then opened his embrace. I started to stand and it was like separating from a vinyl couch on a hot summer day. I also noticed immediately I wanted to be right back to his warmth. I quickly went to the bathroom.

When I got back from relieving my bladder, he was once again soundly asleep. I stopped again to admire this beautiful man that was gracing my floor. I also noticed that his cock was stretching out of the foreskin as he was getting harder.

I had no idea how to pleasure him, I had read allot of stories on the web but had never done anything with anyone. I knew I was going to try. I knelt next to him, and then gently began to stroke his granite hard thighs. All I could think was, 'my God, he must squat buildings'.

I traced the intricate lines of his tattoo, leading me to my goal that was standing proud between those mighty pillars. I started by licking his balls. They were too huge to take them in my mouth, like he did to mine, but I licked them everywhere. The taste and smell was driving me crazy. I licked up his huge shaft and he moaned.

I looked up and saw him looking back at me. After I knew he was awake, I reached up to play with his mega pecs and perfect hard nips. Oh my God, he was so hard and felt so strong. My tongue and mouth remained, caressing his cock. I wanted so much to be able to take him inside the way he took me, but it was just so thick. I started licking the head. Swirling my tongue around the glans beneath the foreskin. All I knew was that I was hungry. Hungry for this cock. Hungry for this man. I tried and tried to get his cock in my mouth and finally found a way. I was able to get a few inches in and wanted more, but I gaged. I tried again and gaged again. This was going to take some getting used to. I pulled back to work on just his head and I reached down and just pulled back the foreskin and started stroking him while still licking and sucking on the head. I could feel him start to stiffen and his cock was swelling even more.

I shoved my mouth over his cock as far as it would go, and he let loose. I thought I was going to drown, he must have shot at least ten times and I swallowed most of it. I licked him clean and then moved up to share his gift with him. He was panting hard when I kissed him. Then he licked the remainder of his cum off of my face. I collapsed on him again.

Laying my head beside his on his shoulder I said, "Matafao, if you will have me, I'm yours. I love you," was all I got out before he was kissing me again.

"I love you too, Sean, I think I always have."

We were asleep again but only for a short time. It was almost noon before we got up and started getting cleaned up. We washed each other in my small shower and he told me he had to get to his training session.

I told him I was going to check out some more information in the library and if he wanted, he could find me there after he was done. He kissed me again and was out the door. He went down the stairs so hard and fast I wondered if the building could stand that for long.

I wanted run right after him, wondering if it was all a dream. Instead, I got my things together and headed for the library again. Hoping to find that one puzzle piece that would lead me to my brother.

Where are you Geoff?

End Part 1

Ok, so no growth in this chapter. It was mostly set up, but I promise, it is coming soon to a story near you........ :-)

All comments, constructive criticism and suggestions are most welcome. I hope you enjoyed it. The first couple of chapters are mostly setup.

If you would like to see some examples of the Samoan Tatau known as a Pe'a check these out. In case you are wondering, the word Tattoo comes from the Samoan word Tatau.

http://www.boomspeed.com/braun1/Pe'a/Pe'a01.jpg
http://www.boomspeed.com/braun1/Pe'a/Pe'a02.jpg
http://www.boomspeed.com/braun1/Pe'a/Pe'a03.jpg (Samoan Rugby player...yum.)
http://www.boomspeed.com/braun1/Pe'a/Pe'a04.jpg
http://www.boomspeed.com/braun1/Pe'a/Pe'a05.jpg
http://www.boomspeed.com/braun1/Pe'a/Pe'a06.jpg
http://www.boomspeed.com/braun1/Pe'a/Pe'a07.jpg
http://www.boomspeed.com/braun1/Pe'a/Pe'a08.jpg

These last two show the Pe'a being applied. The whole process can take years.
http://www.boomspeed.com/braun1/Pe'a/Pe'a09.jpg
http://www.boomspeed.com/braun1/Pe'a/Pe'a10.jpg
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to textline's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2006, 06:29 PM

textline is on a distinguished road
Good idea with the Samoan. His growth aught to be spectacular. How will you deal with the problems of stretching tattoos?
  #3   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2006, 07:35 PM

Rowan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Rowan
This is great. Sequels are hard, because you want to add depth to the first story while making the second unique in and of itself. I really think you have an excellent start in achieving both goals here.

Looking forward to more,
-- Rowan

"And so, may Evil beware and may Good dress warmly and eat lots of fresh vegetables."
-The Tick
  #4   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 13th, 2006, 07:24 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Amazing!

as for the "non-growth" chapter i simply don't care - I look at "The Haven" as a whole story which is just posted in different parts- which doesn't break its wholeness - I'm sure there will be such growth scenes (Mat is the biggest candidate for growth among all the former characters) that will by far compensate this apparent "lack of growth"

MEANWHILE, the sex scene was HOT! (Never thought blowjobs could be so intense) but mostly because they had such a deep connection that I'm sure you'll show us more explicitly over the next installments.

A tattooed samoan muscle jock - it only shows that you care about all kinds of men not just the usual "all american guys" - muscle growth is hot in any man from any ethinicity (is this the right word?).

Congratulations for such hot story and I truly wish you have lots of fun writing about such marevelous story!

Keep us cumming

Bruno
  #5   Add to bobtimbob's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 14th, 2006, 11:53 PM

bobtimbob is on a distinguished road
Great! I'm eager for more.
And very curious how Geoff and crew are doing after 10 years...

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options