The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 14th, 2006, 02:27 PM

Rowan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Rowan
Jonah's Giant 4

? Four ?

I turned off the lawnmower, grabbed the bottom of my t-shirt and wiped it over my face. I inhaled the smell of my freshly cut lawn, as well as that of my own sweat.

Hard work is good work. Dr. Burke taught me that.

?Hi, Jonah.?

I lowered my shirt, wiped the moisture off my neck as I looked up at him. He had grown a lot over the past year and a half. Now, in the middle of Spring, the top of my head did not even reach his chin. ?Hello, Jeremy.?

His gaze dipped briefly, then went back to my face. ?You have nice abs.?

I looked down at myself. My body was fit, and my midsection was defined. Not because exercise made me feel good, nor because I sought an ideal appearance. I?d been raised to eat healthy, and to exercise, and I was often outdoors participating in solitary sports. Everything else was just a side effect of that.

I lifted my head and looked at Jeremy?s abdominal muscles, clearly outlined, even through his shirt. ?Your body is much more defined than mine.?

He chuckled, raised his shirt to show it to me in greater detail. Each of the six muscles were large, the grooves between them cut very deeply, and yet his waist was relatively small, considering the amount of mass he carried. Most people did not even possess the genetic capability for such size and symmetry. ?What do you think of that??

Confused, I looked up into his eyes. ?I?ve already told you what I think.?

Frustration hardened his face. It was an expression I?d been seeing quite often in the last months, and I had yet to discern the cause. He thrust his shirt downward. ?Am I bothering you??

He asked that a lot. Why? ?No.?

?Then why are you always blowing me off??

The combination of slang and anger made it difficult to understand his meaning. ?What??

?Don?t you want me??

Something was wrong. His anger was mounting and, as far as I knew, I had been polite. ?Want you to do what??

He frowned. ?Fuck you.?

I?d heard that often enough when I was growing up. It meant the angry person wanted me to leave. So I smoothed down my shirt, and turned away.

Jeremy grabbed my arm, spun me around. ?Where the hell are you going??

His grip... hurt. I looked up at him, growing more confused. We were having a fight? ?Home.?

He yanked me close to his body. ?Aren?t you attracted to me??

?No.?

His grip tightened. ?Bullshit,? he hissed.

I looked around, trying to make sense of this, then back at him. ?Maybe we should have a timeout.? That had always been the first step with angry kids at the institution.

Jeremy looked around as well, but I don?t think his purpose was the same as mine. ?Maybe you?re right.?

I stumbled as he dragged me across the lawn. He jerked me upward and gave me just enough time to regain my footing before he continued onward. ?Where are we going??

?My house,? he replied, through grit teeth.

Something was very wrong. ?This is not a good idea. You?re very angry.?

He hauled me up the steps, pulled me inside. The door slammed behind him. ?Damned right, I?m angry.?

His parents came running into the hallway. ?Jeremy,? his mother said cautiously. ?What are you doing??

They appeared worried. Very worried. I tried to remove myself from Jeremy?s grasp, couldn?t do it. And so I looked at them. ?I don?t understand what?s going on.?

Mr. Wilkens frowned. ?Jeremy, let him??

He silenced them both with a hard look.

I glanced up at Jeremy. ?Children should obey their mother and father.? I looked at Mr. and Mrs. Wilkens again. ?Parents should not be afraid of their children.?

My words did not seem to put anyone at ease.

Jeremy growled. Human beings were not supposed to growl. His grip on my arm tightened even more, bruising me, and he dragged me forward once again. ?I can?t believe you just called me a child, Jonah. You know damned well I?m 18 now.?

3 quarters down the hallway, he threw open a door. It was dark, but I could make out the stairs leading downward.

A basement. Bad things happened in basements.

?I do not want to go down there.?

He hooked his arm around my body, lifted me up. Then he flicked on a light and closed the door behind him as he descended.

?Jeremy? Did you hear me??

?I heard you.? He reached the bottom of the stairs and dropped me.

I was not prepared, and I fell to my knees. More bruises, I noted as I straightened. I looked around. This was not like my basement. There was a bed, and a desk, and a weight set and a... bathroom.

?This looks like an apartment.?

He crossed his big arms over his broad chest. ?It <i> is </i> an apartment. Mom and Dad were going to rent it out, but I told them I was taking it.?

My gaze drifted to his face. Determination.

Which meant he had a purpose to this.

?You tell your mother and father what to do??

He nodded. ?So don?t bother calling for help.?

Very, very wrong. ?Why would I need to call for help??

He shrugged, drawing attention to his powerful shoulders. ?You?re going to be staying here for a while. You don?t have a choice.?

No choice? I took in the concrete walls, the small, square window near the ceiling to my right, and the large young man blocking the path to the stairs. ?This is not right.?

?It?s not right to lie to me.?

I tilted my head to the side. ?Lie?? I wasn?t one to lie. I wasn?t afraid of consequences.

?You told me you weren?t attracted to me, but you?ve been staring at my body for the last two years.?

?Sometimes I stare too long.?

He shook his head. ?You?re not leaving here until you admit the truth.?

My gaze dropped; I looked down at my dirty work boots. I was telling the truth now, and yet he didn?t believe me. I didn?t know how to proceed. And I wouldn?t be allowed out of this place until I made the correct decision.

Something... cold touched me... on the inside...

Something I?d never experienced before.

I began to pace the small confines of the room.

It was not good to make people uncomfortable. I was a person, and...

?I am uncomfortable,? I said, pausing to look at him.

He didn?t respond. He only stood there, his arms crossed over his chest.

The thing inside me intensified, and I resumed my pacing. I tried again. ?You?re my friend... I thought you were my friend... You should not make me uncomfortable. It?s not right.?

His brow furrowed. ?You look kinda scared there, Jonah. I didn?t think you were ever afraid.?

Afraid? Was that the name of it? I didn?t know. All I knew was that I wanted to get out.

I walked toward him, tried to push past him. ?I want to leave.?

He chuckled. It didn?t sound like his other laughter. It increased the... the feeling inside of me. The fear. ?You?re pretty strong, Jonah. I?ve seen you climb trees and up the side of your house like it was nothin. But you?re not as strong as me. Nowhere near. You?re not leaving until I let you.?

<i> Be straightforward and polite when you want to make your wishes known. </i>

?Please,? I said, standing before him. I stared at the forearms that had fascinated me so many times over the years. ?Let me go.?

His hands shot out and he grabbed me around the ribcage. Jeremy lifted me up and slammed me against a wall. It was cold and hard against my back. His body seemed every bit as hard as he pressed himself into me, although he was warm. Very warm. The contrast was confusing.

?Everything about you is always so fucking perfect,? he said, and I could feel the rumble of his voice going through me. ?Your hair is always the right length; when you?re not doing yardwork, your clothes are always neat and pressed; the way you speak; the way you walk. Everything.?

This was how he saw me? ?I?m flawed.?

?You?re <i> not,? </i> he growled. ?And you?ve been teasing me, always holding yourself back, always calm, always acting like you?re better than me.?

My confusion increased, as well as my fear. I didn?t do well in situations I did not understand. ?I would never tease you, Jeremy. And I don?t believe I?m better than you.?

He shook his head; he didn?t believe me. One of his hands left my body; his chest pressed into me and kept me firmly pinned against the wall with my feet dangling above the floor. He threaded his fingers through my hair, then trailed them over my face. ?You smell like grass and sweat.?

?I know.?

His eyes narrowed.

?I?m sorry,? I said, trying to circumvent his anger, to put him at ease.

?I don?t think you are.?

He was right, so I didn?t correct him.

?Jonah Kayle,? he murmured, lowering his head. ?I?ve wanted you for so long.?

?To do what?? I whispered.

His lips brushed against mine as he spoke. ?To do this.?

I didn?t move as his mouth firmed, gliding over my lips, wetting them.

A kiss. Like a hug, meant to convey affection.

But my arm and knees still throbbed. Jeremy had hurt me. People did not hurt those for whom they feel affection.

His mouth continued the kiss. I could feel his heart beating; I could smell grass and sweat and sandalwood.

The fear was still in my body. There was also something else. Something warm that counteracted the cold. A new feeling. I couldn?t name it.

As if of their own accord, my hands lifted, gripped the sides of his head. I pressed my lips hard against his, trying to experience more.

Jeremy pulled away from me. Realizing it was over, I dropped my hands.

His knuckles skimmed up my face, and his face seemed softer. Perhaps this was what he?d wanted, the correct way to diffuse his anger.

?May I go home, now?? I asked softly.

In an instant, the softness was gone, and the anger returned. His grip tightened, bruising me again, and he threw me down.

I tumbled, hit my elbow and my hip against the floor. It took me a moment to comprehend what had happened, and I slowly pushed myself up enough to look at him.

?Tryin to play me, Jonah??

?I don?t know the rules to this game.?

He crouched before me. ?Trust me, you?re gonna learn. Real quick.?

I always learned quickly, but something told me that I would make many, many mistakes before this game concluded. My gaze traveled over his thighs. The muscles of his quadriceps and hamstrings stretched the denim of his jeans so tight that the seams pulled apart slightly.

No choices, and he possessed most of the power. No more heat inside me, just the cold.

Fear. It was called fear.

I didn?t know how to handle it. I didn?t know how to handle any emotion, and I had no interest in experiencing them.

I just wanted to go home.

?Jonah.?

I looked up, into his eyes. Bright. Blue. I usually thought of the sky when I spoke with him.

I was not thinking of the sky now.

He reached out, ran his forefinger down the side of my cheek. I didn?t move. Sudden movements could send wild animals into a frenzy. Best to be still, best to be quiet. Assess the situation.

?Back to being cool.? Jeremy rose to his feet. ?That?s fine. I?ll get you to admit it soon enough.?

Admit what?

He turned his back on me, climbed up the stairs, and left the basement.

Jeremy... I thought about the little boy I had met over 8 years ago. I could not reconcile him with the man who wanted to play now. The old Jeremy would have explained the rules to me, would have made certain that I?d understood them before beginning the game. This one had no such patience.

I stood, cupped my elbow with my hand as I climbed the stairs. I tried to open the door and found it locked. I trailed my fingers over the mechanism, twisted it, heard the tumblers fall. I tried to push it open again, but still it wouldn?t open. It didn?t make sense not to be able to unlock an apartment from the inside, so that meant there was probably something on the other side blocking it. I twisted the knob, pressed my shoulder against the door as hard as I could. I was not strong enough. Only Jeremy was strong enough.

I sank down, laid my head against the wood of the door.

<i> Dr. Burke, you never taught me what to do when trapped in a basement. </i>

"And so, may Evil beware and may Good dress warmly and eat lots of fresh vegetables."
-The Tick

Last edited by Rowan; April 15th, 2006 at 04:59 PM. Reason: I've been told again, and again, and again, that this chapter really isn't violent, so i removed the warning note. lol.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 14th, 2006, 02:30 PM

Rowan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Rowan
Parts 1-3 can be found at:

http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4187

"And so, may Evil beware and may Good dress warmly and eat lots of fresh vegetables."
-The Tick
  #3   Add to Ryne's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 14th, 2006, 11:28 PM
The Bigger, The Better!

Ryne is on a distinguished road
Yet again! You dazzle us with more amazing stuff Rowan! I can't wait to read more!

I'm practically drooling with anticipation!
  #4   Add to jlhart76's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 15th, 2006, 12:23 AM

jlhart76 is on a distinguished road
Hi, a friend pointed me to this site. From the little bit you've published, this sounds like a very well-written and complex storyline. The twist keeps you guessing & wanting to read more, just to find out what happens next. In the days of paperbacks, this would have been called a "page-turner".
  #5   Add to ganteugene's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 15th, 2006, 05:32 AM

ganteugene is on a distinguished road
Great story, and I'm very interested how you will continue!
  #6   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 15th, 2006, 07:49 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Each story has its uniqueness

Even if we take the same author - rowan now gives us this unexpected violence alert, which if you consider many other stories around is a bit "exaggerated" but I'm sure he meant well, trying to alert us that Jonah's Giant will be a different kind of story, with its own standards and logic, so we can't compare it to his other works.
In my opinion it's just a matter of time for Jeremy has no true evil in his heart, he's just really pissed because he can't seem to get from Jonah the same kind of admiration and shock about his height, strenght and muscles for such tender age, he's used being feared, envied, respected but since Jeremy has this peculiar condition about expressing his feelings, I think those too will have to find another ways to communicate, and until then things like these are probable to happen. Question is--how long will Jeremy keep him prisionner?

Bruno
  #7   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 15th, 2006, 10:12 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
"Dr. Burke, you never taught me what to do when trapped in a basement"

That is undoubtedly the best line i have ever read on any site such as this, and certainly among the best I have ever read. Period. That is because it is not just smut: it is real, true literature.

bravo, bravo

Things happen.
  #8   Add to nj.'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 16th, 2006, 05:46 AM
Still going strong

nj. has disabled reputation
I like this.
The emotionless view of the world. Nicely done.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options