The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to luvyalots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2003, 09:17 AM

luvyalots is on a distinguished road
JP's Story, Parts 3+4

Hi again guys!

I was just thinking, I hope that the author doesn't mind me doing this.
Anyway, if any of you would like to post any pictures to illustrate the story, go right ahead. Here are the next two parts. More will follow as I finish them.

Cheers!

Part III: A Little Bit Bigger
After that, I couldn't help but look at him every time he walked past me and I tried to see if he had gotten bigger. Was his bicep bulging more than when I saw it last? He had been wearing long-sleeved shirts all winter. Did he have a six-pack yet? He hadn?t lifted a shirt since November. I did begin to notice things, though. His neck was wider than I remembered it, moving out more toward his cheekbones, and his traps seemed to be growing a little. I couldn?t tell if it was my imagination or if it was really happening, though. Probably wishful thinking, I would say to myself; I would?ve loved to see this little kid grow with every month. Every once in a while, he'd be wearing a shirt that seemed a little tight in his chest area and you could see the slightest suggestion of pecs. Were those his nipples protruding out over his stomach or just a wrinkle in the shirt? He probably did his own wash or something and never knew when to iron; yeah, that was it. It was agony; I didn?t want to say anything to him, fearing that he might get weird ideas about me that I didn?t want. Maybe it was just completely hallucinations and JP was just another pompous freshman. Luckily, I didn?t have to wait too long. I had plenty of opportunities to experience JP's ever growing body.
In early April, we were rehearsing for the spring musical, so we were having a lot of after-school rehearsals. JP had just gotten the third trumpet part only five days before this particular rehearsal, so he was in the orchestra pit before we started practicing. The music was very jazz-oriented and he was having a tough time. I had been playing the first part, so I figured as section leader, I'd go over to help him.
I told him that he wasn't being aggressive enough. "Come on!" I urged him. "Use some of that muscle you think you have." With him being a freshman, I didn't want him to think that I was intimidated by him.
He put down his trumpet. "You don't think I have muscle?" he said. I had just been kidding, but he must've thought I was serious. His eyes had a piercing look of confidence that I had never seen before, even when he showed off earlier that year.
"You don't think I have muscle?" he repeated. "Well, check this out!" Once again, he lifted up his shirt sleeve and flexed his bicep for me to see. It looked like it was bigger than the last time I saw it, somewhere between a golf ball and a clementine, but, anyway, it was even more impressive. "Tell me this isn't muscle!"
"That's not too bad." I said modestly, gulping.
"Touch it!" he ordered me almost menacingly. After a bit of hesitation, I reached out and gave his round bicep a little squeeze. A small vein was visible running down the front of it. I was surprised to find that it hardly dented at all and that it was quite hard; as hard as a rock.
Still not wanting him to think I was intimidated, I said, "That's mostly baby fat." Seeing that I hadn't had enough, JP answered, "That's not baby fat, that's pure muscle.? Now, he was moving his arm up and down, flexing and un-flexing his bicep as if he was curling a dumbbell. It was hard for me not to take my eyes off the little mound of muscle. ?I don't have baby fat anymore. Feel my stomach! I have a six-pack, you know." I could tell that he was flexing his stomach as he lowered his arm. I reached out again, this time, pressing in on his stomach. It was extremely firm, like a thick piece of plastic. He didn't lift up his shirt this time so I couldn't tell if he had a six-pack yet, but I could definitely feel the beginnings of an amazing set of ab muscles. "I'm going to work out hard all summer," he said. "I?ve been getting bigger and stronger faster and faster. Hell, I'm going to be huge by band camp in August." I didn't doubt his predictions much anymore.

Part IV: Getting Harder
For the rest of the year, JP never really showed his muscles much, but I knew they were growing bigger and stronger all the time, like he said. I imagined him bench pressing and curling more and more weight every month, adding more iron to that bar, pushing his ever-expanding body to its limits. I couldn't wait until after the summer to see if he really bulked up.
He had told me that he was in the 103-pound weight class in wrestling. It was the lowest weight class available, but he assured me that he'd move up. Apparently, he was pretty good, defeating wrestlers more experienced than he was. For a freshman, he told me, he had a good record. I think it was 9 and 7, which was impressive for a beginner.
One of the things a lot of people noticed was his threshold of pain. It was huge, which I guess definitely helped in wrestling. Being that I was in a higher grade than he, I beat up on him all the time. Well, really, I just would give a punch or a shove in the hall. The only thing was that he would brace himself so quickly, he would barely move by the time I hit him or he would block with his hands so hard, that it would almost knock me over. One time, he didn't block me and I accidentally gave him a smart, hard punch in the chest. It was like hitting a hard piece of wood. It probably startled me more than it startled him. Later, I apologized for hitting him that hard. I told him that I thought he was going to block me.
JP looked up at me and lower his eyebrows. "I didn't feel anything. I didn't know you hit me." He smiled a devilish smile at me, raising his fist to clench it in my face. Even though he was wearing a shirt, I could just picture his toned body tensing up, six little squares of stomach muscle contracting together and two slim, but round, pecs giving a little bounce. What ever, I thought, and walked away, a bit nervous.
Another time, he punched me lightly in the stomach and it startled me a bit, but it didn't hurt much. The next time I passed him, I punched him in the stomach, but quite a bit harder than he had punched me. He must have really fast reflexes because all I hit was hard muscle. It almost hurt my hand!
JP turned around to look at me and smiled. "I didn't fell a thing," he said, that look of confidence in his eyes again. I shuddered. His muscles were getting harder and harder with each passing month and that was making him more and more immune to surface pain. He was a nice guy, though, and we got to know each other pretty well by the end of the year. Little did I know how ?well? I would get to know him!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to fleXodus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2003, 07:30 PM
MuscleGrowth.org

fleXodus is on a distinguished road
Thanks for sharing these, but the entire story all the way up to part 11 is already online on the MGS archive.

Click here .

I'd personally love to see "Matt" do an illustration of this story, but he never seems to take up any suggestions to do muscle growth related illustrations.
  #3   Add to luvyalots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 2nd, 2003, 02:29 PM

Thanks, I know that this story is on this website and I love it, too.

However, I'm going to, I guess you can say, "improve" on the story and make it even better!

Plus, I'm going to try to finish it because I was upset by the author's sudden abrupt ending.
  #4   Add to luvyalots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 3rd, 2003, 09:44 AM

Pics for Parts 3+4

This might have been what JP's bicep looked like in Part 3:
http://hotboiz.teknodave.net/hatboiz...1/c53c3b14.jpg

And maybe this is what his abs looked like:
http://hotboiz.teknodave.net/hotbois...z01/zoinks.jpg

And as he's working out:
http://hotboiz.teknodave.net/gymboiz...mboi00016e.jpg

pic courtest of hotboiz.teknodave.net

Last edited by luvyalots; October 3rd, 2003 at 09:49 AM.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options