You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

General General discussion about male muscle growth

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to RPM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 16th, 2006, 10:06 PM

RPM is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to RPM
What are your favorite muscle guy descriptions?

They're the mandatory part of any good story, but a lot of the time it seems they're just kinda there to meet the requirement. However, sometimes there are some that, for some reason, just stand out from the rest and really create an intense mental image. I was thinking it could be fun to post our favorites, and from which story if you know that as well. Here's one of mine that I have handy:
Quote:
From Mr. Jaguar pt 1:

Patrick. The Jaguars' basketball star stood at 6'11" and some 260 lbs. [...] His typical dress only revealed that his forearms were made of solid steel cables and that he was incredibly built under the rest of his attire. [...] Silence fell the moment he walked into the waiting area in only a sweaty pair of basketball shorts. Even his forearms proved hardly a good preview of the rest of his body. He stood fully relaxed, yet looked fully flexed. Thousands of perfectly aligned and symmetrical rows of ripples across every muscle. Lengthy biceps like elevator cables in front of hamhock triceps below cannonball implants made of wire next to 2 rectangular boxes overpacked with nearly microscopic steel string below 2 small mountains of binding piles and above a midsection of filament which formed more muscles than I knew existed despite prior anatomical studies in biology class. You should be as out of breath reading that sentence as I was seeing him. Did I mention he was built of steel cables? If ripped described a competition-shape bodybuilder, Patrick's build required a new physically descriptive term to be invented: peeled. A photographic comparison of him to a professional bodybuilder would make him look skinny due to the height proportions, yet by any standard he had packed an amazing amount of muscle onto his giant frame. [...] As he walked through [the door], it was apparent another inch or two on each shoulder would have him bending doorframes out of shape. No doubt massive shoulderblades were part of the 6'11" package.
More as I find them, but what are some of yours?

I kinda like ones with guys checking themselves out in a mirror, I don't really have many of those.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to dcowboi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 18th, 2006, 06:16 AM

dcowboi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to dcowboi
Cool

Check out the "Muscleboy" It's the love of ones self and the extreme narcissistic desire to show off for others. I find this to be the most important element for me in a story and rarely found. The character also has to be the ultimate in muscle size and strength "Muscleboy" is the hottest I've read, yet still not perfect. I would have thrown in a domination and worship scene and a demonstration of strength.
It's interesting that the example you gave here did not help me visualize the character at all. Perhaps if I went to the story and read the entire descriptive passage it would work for me.
I would be very interested in hearing from anyone wishing to help me compile a list of stories with the elements presented in "Muscleboy"and the other ones I described. Love to hear from anyone that really gets off on these type stories.
  #3   Add to piotrpjs's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 18th, 2006, 07:55 AM

piotrpjs is on a distinguished road
muscle guy descriptions

How about........." his vein-engorged arm stretchd the tape to 24 1/2"...........for a start?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options