The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to musclemike05's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 24th, 2006, 11:11 AM

musclemike05 is on a distinguished road
Forced Growth

Hi Guys

Seen a few posts here on the idea of forced growth. I really like this idea - anyone know of any stories?

I have a few thoughts - one - similar to an idea an was posted here before I think is where a school jock/jocks force a skinny guy to take steroids and work out so that he gets so huge he fucking rips outta his clothes. Guy becomes so into his body he can't stop posing and flexing and he struts around wearing the bare minimum of clothes - tight lycra shorts and muscle tee. Teachers complain to him one day and he gets up on his desk, rips off his clothes and strips down to his posers. flexes so the whole class can admire him... Then he fucks the teacher...

The other one is a prison scenario, where a prison guard forces his prisoners to get huge, and then gets them to wrestle and have pose downs etc. Again guys become so into their bodies - can stop working out and getting huger.

Love the "mid-change" associated with these story ideas as well

Any thoughts??

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to 2VienyBiceps's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 5th, 2006, 02:54 PM
Bicep Addict

2VienyBiceps is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to 2VienyBiceps
Hey Mike - I like this train of thought. There are a few stories with similar ideas, but none I can think of that carry the theme through the whole story. The 'polo' stories touch on this idea. I agree it would be cool to have a story with a more long-term forced growth theme where the person forced to grow slowly starts to get into it and then becomes totally consumed with his muscles and getting bigger. Maybe I'll take it on as my next project.
  #3   Add to musclemike05's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 31st, 2006, 10:53 AM

musclemike05 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2VienyBiceps
Hey Mike - I like this train of thought. There are a few stories with similar ideas, but none I can think of that carry the theme through the whole story. The 'polo' stories touch on this idea. I agree it would be cool to have a story with a more long-term forced growth theme where the person forced to grow slowly starts to get into it and then becomes totally consumed with his muscles and getting bigger. Maybe I'll take it on as my next project.
Yeah love the idea of him getting bigger and bigger over time, becoming obsessed with his body and power... oh yeah Will write if with you if you like )

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options