The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to luvyalots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 2nd, 2003, 02:31 PM

luvyalots is on a distinguished road
JP's Story, Parts 5+6

Part V: The Chiseled Torso is Revealed
Finally, the end of the year had came. Finals were over and everyone was getting ready for summer break. Unfortunately, the seniors would be leaving us. Their graduation was held at the arena of the local university. Of course, the band had to play ?Pomp and Circumstance? a hundred million times and I almost fell asleep when the 600 names were read off.
Afterwards, we had to go back to the dressing rooms to change from our concert clothes into our street clothes. All the guys were crammed into this one little room. JP happened to be right next to me. I reached over and gave him a smart punch on the shoulder and said, "Sophomore." He glared at me. "Don't think just because you're no longer a freshman I won't taunt you anymore," I said.
He put up his dukes and I put up mine. Earlier in the year, I had confessed to him and other people that JP could probably beat me up. I mean, the fact that he was on the wrestling team alone would give him an edge. Plus, pound for pound, he was definitely stronger than I was. Add to that, even though wrestling season had been over for a few months, JP continued getting bigger. He no longer was the little JP back in September. He had gotten taller by about an inch or two. In fact, a few people were starting to notice his gradual growth. But it was just puberty, right?
"I surrender." I told him, as I put up my hands in truce.
"Wimp!" he taunted me and smirked.
Now, remember when I told you about when JP showed everyone his six-pack (or lack thereof) the last November. Well, in the last seven months, he had changed a lot. He began unbuttoning the top buttons of his shirt. After the first two buttons, I was enraptured by what I saw and couldn?t keep my eyes off him. There was actually a definite crease between his chest muscles, not deep really, but it wasn?t there a few months ago. The muscle fibers were clearly visible, since even with this new muscle, JP was still as skinny as anything. He undid the third button and the two sides of the shirt moved apart revealing the bottom of his pecs, his nipples protruding maybe a centimeter outward. The entire middle part of his chest was now exposed and it was breathtaking. However, I was not prepared for what I saw after the next two buttons were unlatched. No, it couldn?t be! As JP unbuttoned the last button, a perfect set of six-pack abs were uncovered, tightening and loosening with every breath he took. JP had gotten washboard abs. I had been imagining that he had developed a six-pack, but I had no idea that they were going to be this beautiful. He slipped the shirt back over his shoulders and my heart started to thump at an incredible rate. JP?s shoulders were no longer bony, instead slightly wider than his waist, and his biceps actually balled up a tiny bit when he bent his arm. He hesitated a moment before he started pulling on another shirt; whether he was trying to show off a little, I don?t know. He stared blankly across the room and I remember thinking to myself that he would make a great model.
I tried not to gawk in case the other guys would see me, but they were impressive. Apparently, he had been working out quite a lot since last fall and he was starting to transform from a freshman wimp into a sophomore stud. I thought to myself, just wait the three months of summer. How big will he be by then?

Part VI: The New and Improved JP
The summer had finally ended and we were back at the good old high school in late August for marching band camp. Being now a junior and the best trumpet player in the school, I was appointed trumpet section leader. What I did was basically teach the rookies how to march and boss all the others around.
The first time I saw JP that week, I was not surprised to see that he was a little bit bigger than I remembered him to be last year. I saw him from a distance coming up the hill. I only recognized him from the bright green Packer shirt I remembered him sporting the year before. His 5?7? frame was now about the as tall as his neighbor friend with whom he drove to school. That meant he had grown about three inches over the Summer, which was not a big surprise since he seemed to have been entering into his first growth spurt.
When he got closer, I realized that his height wasn?t the only dimension that grew. The Packer shirt that draped his shoulders so hugely a year ago, now fit him almost perfectly. His neck was noticeably wider than it was in June and it actually widened more when he moved his head back. His face was starting to look older, showing the acne that so many teenagers battle. All of JP had gotten more mature. His voice sounded a little deeper as well, no longer the squeaky sound of a freshman, but more of a lower teenage boy?s voice that cracked when he got excited; it started to fit his body.
On the second day of band camp, he and a friend of his were about ten minutes late. He always complained about his mom driving so slowly, so this happened a lot, but this year the other section leader insisted that anyone who was late had to do push-ups: one push-up for each minute they were late. Therefore, JP and the other guy had to do ten push-ups. I made sure I saw this, hoping to see if JP had buffed up like he said was going to. They immediately dropped down and started.
The other kid, a sophomore like JP, did the first few fine, but after about the fifth one he started slowing down and barely was able to pump out the last few. JP, however, went down and started his ten with unbelievable speed. He was wearing a white T-shirt with sleeves that rode a little above his elbows, giving the hint of a possible bulge in his upper arm. Now that his muscles were being forced to attention, the fibers in his arms twitched like crazy. As he continued his textbook set of push-ups, his sleeves began sliding up his arm, revealing the slight contour of his tricep moving back and forth over the top.
As he reached the tenth push-up, he was still going at the same speed as his first one. Of course, being JP, he added on about five more just to show off, but they were also at the same speed and just as perfect as the first ten. I was amazed at the kid's strength. It only seemed like he was getting stronger all the time. Finally, he got up and wiped his hands against each other to get the dirt off. "That was nothing!" he said to me and grinned. ?Would you like me to do a few more?? Even if it wasn?t a rhetorical question, no one answered him. We were all a little stunned by what we saw.
He held up his fist and clench for a second or two almost as if he was threatening me or something. As he did, the muscles in his forearm suddenly bulged and rippled and I caught a glimpse of the veins wrapping around his forearm. I knew that I was not dealing with the same JP I had known a year ago and that he was only going to get stronger and bigger. Then he patted his chest and with an almost egotistical sneer, said, ?Fell the burn, baby, feel the burn.? It was unlike anything anyone in band had ever seen from him.

Once again, if any of you would like to post pics that would fit great with this story, go ahead.

Cheers!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to luvyalots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 3rd, 2003, 09:54 AM

luvyalots is on a distinguished road
pics for Parts 5+6

JP may have been as ripped as this kid in Part 5:
http://hotboiz.teknodave.net/hotbois...2/6fffaeec.jpg

And he may have looked like this in Part 6:
http://hotboiz.teknodave.net/gymboiz.../mboi00022.jpg

pics courtesy of hotboiz.teknodave.net
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks