The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Continuous Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Continuous Muscle Growth Stories Read, create, and contribute to "never-ending" muscle growth stories!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 2.50 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 10th, 2013, 07:08 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
The Enabler

Hey guys

I had to take this idea out of my system, hopefuly you will help me making this a hot story. Yeah, lots of incest ahead, so be gone if you don't like it.

This is yet another attempt to keep this section active. Please help me out here...

The Enabler.

?You?ve got to learn when to say NO, Gabriel.?

My therapist has been repeating it to me for the last 3 years, but it doesn?t seem that I?ve got any success on such task. He also repeatedly told me that I am enabling those that surround me, indulging into their very petty needs because of my low self-esteem and an overgrown need to be seen as the fixer, the cool guy who solves every problem.

Doctor Green?s condescending tone amuses me, because he doesn?t have a clue that such fact of my personality has a tremendous impact over the world, because I?m a wizard. I know people don?t believe in magic, but truth to be told wizards actually benefit from such behavior, because it keeps us safely hidden from the mundane world.

My mom passed when I was 12, and since then I?ve been taking care of my dad, my older brother Seth and my little brother Shane and my Grandpa Charlie. We all live in a fantastic mansion, with all the richness magically provided and guaranteed, but it is not as simple as it seems, because I can?t just snap my fingers or twist my nose to get where I am today.

Actual magic is very hard to accomplish and not everything is possible (otherwise mom would be back from the dead), because the rituals need to be uncovered and even afterwards they demand a considerable amount of vital energy to be performed. Still, their results are most of the time quite satisfactory, especially because my family is absolutely clueless about the origins of our fortune.

My father is a nice guy, but a bit arrogant since he truly believes that his company thrived through successfully through following economic crisis only because of his brilliant managing skills (which are in fact quite mundane).
Although my brothers are great young men and we love each other, I have to admit they are pretty much spoiled gorgeous rich heirs who don?t really care to even wonder how their lives can be so perfect.

Seth is 19 and he wants to get into Law School after he graduates from college, and I?ll make sure he?s accepted to all the best ones. Shane is 15, really outgoing, vibrant young fellow and he has a real knack for sports, I?ll probably have him joining some Olympic team in a few years, but just like most teenagers, he quickly grows tired of his passions.

Grandpa Charlie, on the other hand is more like me, a much more discrete and easy going dude. At 72 years old, he used to be firefighter, and he keeps fit up to this date, at 5?10 and a half inches tall, and weighing 158 pounds, my grandpa is the healthiest senior citizen you will ever see, thanks to his discipline and a little magical help from yours truly.

Shane and I go to a very fancy school, and he is quite popular and admired by his peers. One of these days I noticed he was checking a very interesting website featuring bodybuilders, which is a secret fetish of mine.

?I didn?t know you were into bodybuilding?? I said casually as I brought him a can of soda.

?Are you kidding? I?m obsessed with it! I wanna be huge like those guys!? He said with his typical enthusiasm, and I had to overcome the urge to roll my eyes.

?Really? Since when? Last week you said you wanted to be a gymnast.? I took a sip of my soda.

?Nah, coach said I don?t have the right biotype, I am 5?9? tall and 155 pounds now and he says I?ll be too tall by the time I turn 18.? He replied still checking the pictures of very hard muscular men.

?Aren?t you unfortunate to be tall and handsome?? I chuckled, after all I?ve made sure my brothers were particularly tall and hefty for their ages, they had perfect health and great stamina, provided by very strategic enhancement potions I?ve been spiking on their food and drinks over the years.

?What are you boys talking about?? Grandpa Charlie entered the living room.

?I wanna be a bodybuilder, grandpa.? Shane greeted him with a hefty hug and showed him the site.

?These guys look great, much bigger than the earlier bodybuilders, but I really liked their aesthetics better.? Grandpa commented as he looked through the pictures.

?I didn?t know you were into bodybuilding too, grandpa.?

He looked at me with his grey wise eyes and chuckled.

?Well, I was a teenager when this whole thing exploded; guys like Steve Reeves and Jack Delinger amazed me with their size and proportions. I wanted to get as huge as Dave Draper or Bill Pearl, but I soon realized that I didn?t have the genes to get to their level, so I just settled with being in shape.? Grandpa surprised me with such revelation.

Shane quickly looked over these names as Grandpa mentioned them and his eyes nearly popped out of his face.

?Whoa, I didn?t know guys could be so huge back then??

?You would be surprised.? Grandpa chuckled; he did his best to follow the Y generation even though sometimes their multimedia behavior can be quite overwhelming.

?Are you really serious about it, Shane? You know these guys work really hard and have to be much disciplined, not to mention they have to keep a very strict diet for the competitions.? Grandpa advised, but Shane seemed determined.

?Come on grandpa, I can totally do it! I?ve seen guys these showing off on YouTube , some of them have arms smaller than mine now! I can at least try my best!? The teenager enthusiasm was quite intoxicating, I must say.

Grandpa Charlie nodded. ?Well, maybe I can help you with that. You can start with our home gym, it is quite large and new and no one seems to be using it besides me. I could give you a couple of pointers on nutrition too; it is about time you eat healthier.?

?Hey grandpa, look here, there will be a Bodybuilding show in a couple of months, and they have a master /teenager category where they pair young competitors with their older relatives. Maybe we should go as a team, what do you think??

As always, Shane didn?t even realize that the link to such show appeared out of nowhere on his screen, my magic worked swiftly as usual, I had to make sure my little brother had everything he needed to be motivated and Grandpa Charlie also loved spending quality time with us, so why not creating a bodybuilding show just for them?

?That is very interesting, and convenient, don?t you think Gabe?? Grandpa asked as he hugged me. Sometimes I wonder if he somehow realizes that his 17 year old grandson is a fully accomplished wizard, with knowledge of the ancient secrets of forgotten masters and their forsaken lessons.

?Well, if you guys are so seriously about it, why don?t you try?? I replied, trying to sound distant, although I was just tracing several different ways to help them to get their intent.

?You just wait, bro, Grandpa and I will bring that trophy home!? Seth chuckled.

?What are you guys talking about?? Seth arrived from his morning classes just in time to catch the last sentence, and Shane didn?t lose time in filling him on the news.

?Heh, you think you can beat those guys? Come on, they are much bigger than you. Grandpa is fit like a statue, but you are just a sack of bones.? Seth teased our little brother and it quickly made Shane angry.

?I?d still do better than you, pudgy!? The teenager chuckled, holding the ring of fat that Seth had recently developed.

?Hey, this is just freshman?s 15?besides I am the one who already goes to the gym here, remember? I am just bulking up. ? Seth was 6 feet tall and weighed 175 lean pounds when he started college, now he weighed around 190 pounds, still in great shape, but not as ripped as he had always been.

?Well, you?re not packing it very uniformly, maybe you could cut on the pizza for a while? Grandpa helped Shane to get even with our big brother.

?Well, if you guys are so right that you will win, maybe I should join you.? Seth said with a grin, and I almost jumped in excitement.

?No way, it?s just me and grandpa! We are the ones who want to build out bodies more muscular.? Shane protested.

?Seth should join us, Shane. We can all train together.? Grandpa said looking directly at me, but before I could reply, dad just appeared out of nowhere.
?Are you guys serious about this bodybuilding thing? I remember when you took me to see those shows dad, they were so cool. I loved seeing how Arnold destroyed his competitors.?

Grandpa nodded. ?Yeah, I took Roger to the Olympia show when Arnold returned to the competition to win his last title back in 1980.?

My father was also a very healthy man, he stood at 5?11? and weighs 174 pounds, his physique is hidden by his suits, but underneath them, he looks quite ripped for a 45 year old man, he even has a 6-pack stomach.

?Do you mind if I join you guys? I think I?d like to pack a few pounds?? My father considered the idea and I just magically provided that my family had everything they wanted.

?Hey dad, why don?t you and Seth make another duo? You can compete in the Father & Son category, while Grandpa and I will join the Grandfather/Grandson competition.?

?I didn?t know they had such categories, I?ve never heard they were doing it these days?? Grandpa said as he checked the show website once again, and I just had to cover my excitement.

?Oh, you know how they want to bring these shows into the broader audience??

Seth just chuckled. ?Well, since dad and I have such similar builds, we are gonna be perfect for the competition in no time.?

?Ha, that?s only in your dreams, fatso! Grandpa is the one who gets real knowledge of the stuff, and I am in much greater shape than you!?

?Guys, guys, we are forgetting someone?Gabriel don?t you wanna join us?? Dad asked me with his big brown eyes and I suddenly realized I was still in the room.

?Gee dad, I don?t know, you guys seem pretty much paired up there, besides I?m the scrawny one here, 5?10? 147 pounds, and I don?t really like to lift, I prefer being leaner with my bike riding and stuff.?

?Well, if you really feel this way?? Grandpa replied with his usual understanding tone.

?Don?t worry grandpa, Gabriel will just love to live surround by muscular guys!? Seth teased me, slapping my butt and they all laughed out loud.
?Well dudes, I know you all plan to get huge, but I have other things to do, have fun!? I said as I left for my bedroom, magically walking through the interdimensional pocket that hides my magical study, safely hidden from curious mundane eyes.

I must say that Seth was right, as a gay man with a fetish for muscle guys, the thought of making a guy grow more muscular did occur to me recurrently, I have the means to make any man grow bigger and more muscular than any bodybuilder on Earth, but so far I?ve been so busy making my family happy and fulfilling their every desire that I simply don?t use my magic for strictly personal fun.

However, this time I could really do both. My dad, my brothers and my grandpa all wanted to get more muscular and I just couldn?t be happier!

The ritual for making a muscle growth which would be just like water was quite complicated, it took me a few months to finally make sure that it was perfect, but fortunately, within the dimensional pocket of my study these months were no more than mere minutes on the outside world, which had allowed me to study magic for dozens of years without actually getting older in appearance.

I brought the bottle of the liquid muscle builder along with me and filled a tiny dropped, since a few drops could make a man grow much more muscular, depending on his personal reaction to the magic imbued in the potion. I kept the rest strategically hidden in my room, and went downstairs.

I decided I would try different dosages for each guy, after all Dad had a really strong built thanks to his amazing genes, while Grandpa had such lean conditioning; Seth had amazing capability of packing muscle mass, and Shane had this amazing teenager metabolism that made his body function in another level of performance.

So there I went to give some muscle growth to my first subject?

To be continued by someone else (PLEEEEEEEASE?!!!)
/\/\usclekid (February 19th, 2013), aiden831 (February 10th, 2013), built_spill (February 10th, 2013), chocomus (February 12th, 2013), dickasauras (April 21st, 2013), flamedelft (March 30th, 2013), hardmuscl4life (February 18th, 2013), iets21 (February 15th, 2013), Mad Dog (March 20th, 2013), muscular (February 10th, 2013), vga518 (April 7th, 2013)
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 30th, 2013, 05:40 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

Part 2

Maybe if I add actual growth, people will join the writing?

But I'll make sure it works, no matter what

Here you have

The Enabler

Part 2

Part 2
Grandpa Charlie had been productive while I was between dimensions. He stood in the library and had retrieved a lot of his preciously kept bodybuilding magazines, those were rarities which were worth quite a small fortune, but they meant infinitely more to my grandfather.

?Wow, these guys look great?you were right Grandpa, their aesthetics was overall more accurate.? I said looking at one amazing picture of Dave Draper.

?Yeah, but Shawn Rhoden?s surely brings out that same beautifully proportionated physique with impressive volume that is currently possible with better supplementation and new training techniques.? He casually commented without lifting his eyes from the magazines.

Conveniently, there was a pitcher with iced water and a half-empty glass placed right at our side, and grandpa was so focused on his reading that he didn?t even notice when I added 5 drops of my muscle growth potion to the partially drank liquid before I completed it.

?Your water is getting warm, Grandpa?? I tried to sound convincing, but for some reason, Grandpa Charlie just looked at the glass and back at me with a grin.

?Oh, yeah, I was so focused I forgot it there?? He gulped down the glass, and I could barely hide my excitement.
?Oh, would you look at the time? I have lots of things to do?Catch you later gramps.? I kissed his forehead and headed upstairs, following the loud music coming from Shane?s room.

My little brother looked over YouTube videos on ?working techniques? since his mind practically worked as a search toolbar, he went over the thousands of results and didn?t even notice that I had entered the room.

?Hey Shane, brought you a healthy snack, you should eat better now that you are a bodybuilder.? I chuckled while handling him the tuna sandwich in whole bread with a huge glass of pineapple juice specially treated with 10 drops of my miracle muscle growth potion.

?Oh thanks, bro! You?re the best! I?ll dedicate my trophy to you when Grandpa and I win that show!? He chuckled as he devoured the sandwich with huge gulps of the juice.

?Go get them Tiger!? I answered before leaving the room.

Dad was talking over the phone when I entered his personal office, so he quickly dismissed the caller and gave me full attention.

?You wanted to talk to me Gabriel??

?Yeah, dad, about that bodybuilding stuff, are you really serious about it??

?You bet it son. I?ve always wanted to be bigger, and now that my life is comfortable I think I can dedicate myself to it, I just hired a personal trainer for Seth and myself, we are gonna conquer that show you will see.?

?Well, the overall category will be within family then huh?? I encouraged.

?Yeah, son you will be proud to see all your family flexing and posing down for you!? I don?t know if dad realized he was making me bone up, I was relieved that the trey I carried could hide such embarrassing moment.

?That?s great to know , I just made this smoothie and wondered if you wanted some.? I said while my father smiled and drank the whopping glass of strawberry banana smoothie spiked with 15 drops of my potion.

?Heh, thanks son, it?s nice to count on your support!? He licked the milk from his lips and kissed my cheekbones. I just took the glass back to the kitchen and Seth was already there making a huge protein shake.

?What is all that?? I asked tried to sound ignorant about the workings of muscular hypertrophy diet.

?Well, I am going to the gym so I need to take a pre-work out shake, then I have to make some more to have while I am training and get my post-workout shake right after I drop the last exercise.? Seth explained while he seemed to be missing something.

?Oh damn, I forgot my other shaker ?? He complained and I just ceased the cue.

?I think I saw one in the pantry.? Seth followed my indications and I had plenty of time to add the precious muscle growth potion onto the blender.

?Are you sure it is here? I don?t see it !? Seth asked running out of patience.

?Try looking at the top shelf!? I rolled my eyes, what was the point of magically producing a shaker for a person when the dumb can?t find it? Surely kills the swift aspects of magic.

?Oh yeah, here it is!? He celebrated briefly. Meanwhile, I had time to add 20 whole drops of my stuff into Seth?s shake.

Seth finished preparing his protein shake and took a hefty glass, and looked at me with a grin.

?You will see, little bro. I?ll be huge for this thing, and Shane will see that my extra bulk will turn into massive muscle!? He tussled my hair before leaving and I just grinned.

Everything was set, and although waiting was the worst part, I just enjoyed the later developments of my laborious job as an enabler.

Within a week, the bodybuilding bug had victimized all the household members with the sole exception of my humble self.

I woke up early on the morning, only to find three of my four muscle men sharing an enormous breakfast and being very energetic.

Shane just flexed his biceps. ?I added 17 pounds of hard muscle thanks to Grandpa Charlie?s working out plans!?

Dad just seemed impressed as he felt his son?s mighty 15 inches biceps.

?Well, son, you are getting there?though your old man has gained 23 pounds, I am up to 197 now. My personal trainer said he had never seen something like that!?

?Well, my son, you are indeed looking phenomenal!? Grandpa Charlie grinned, but since he was shirtless, I had to say it was impressive to notice his physique had developed so much, especially when I gave him the smallest dose; he had gained at least 15 pounds of hard toned muscle.

Seth just entered the kitchen triumphantly.

?Good morning, guys! Isn?t it a wonderful day to work out?? My older brother looked amazingly huge. He had packed 40 pounds of hard muscle thanks to my boost, and it clearly made him the biggest man of the house at 215 pounds, his arms were at least 17 inches and he loved the way we looked at him.

?Damn, it is not hair! Seth you look huge!? Shane protested.

?Congratulations, son, you are looking amazing! We are gonna win that show!? Dad rose his glass of protein shake.

?Let?s hope you get the conditioning right when you get up on stage?? Grandpa Charlie grinned as he looked at me.

?Good morning Gabriel, won?t you join us for breakfast??

?Oh sure?? I sat right between Grandpa Charlie and Shane, in front of my muscular father and my hulking older brother, and I just felt so happy.

?Hey, Gabe, have you been sick? Oh no, you just look skinnier because we are all huge!? Shane teased me, but I just ignored when he hugged me to compensate the mean comment. ?I was just kidding bro?after all, we can?t all be huge muscle studs here??

?Yeah, you?re our little skinny pretty guy.? Seth added as he flexed his huge arm for me, which I loved to feel.

?Come on guys, don?t make fun of Gabe, he?s the one encouraging us the most!? Dad said as he flexed his own 16 and ?? biceps for me to grope.

?Oh not fair, you have to feel mine too, I know it?s harder than Seth?s!?

?The hell it is, skinny!? Seth protested as he hit a double bicep pose.

Grandpa Charlie just smiled and gently grabbed my hand to put around his own muscle, and I gulped when I noticed it was the hardest among them all.

?Yeah, Gabriel, thank you for encouragement.? He smiled at me and for one moment, it was like he knew all about my doings, but that could be right, I had been so careful.

?Wow, guys?there?s no need to thank me yet, you didn?t win it, you have to work harder and get in even better shape to compete against those guys! We are a team, remember??

?GO TEAM STRATFORD!? They all shouted with such energy that I felt my cock harder than ever, fortunately we all needed to start our days.

Daddy and Seth went to their expensive gym club to meet their famous personal trainer, while Grandpa Charlie decided he would have a morning cardio work since Shane and I would be at school.

?Shane? Where are you? We?ll be late for school!? I said coming out of the bathroom after jerking my cock and blowing a huge load for my massive muscle family. I just entered my room and found my little brother sat at my bed.

?Shane? Is there something wrong?? I asked noticing his disappointment.

?Seth?s huge?we?ll never win them. Grandpa is all toned and stuff, but I am small?? He confessed at once.

?Come on Shane, you are the youngest among us, and look at you, all buffed and strong. You?re the buffest 15 year old I?ve ever seen!?

My little brother shrugged. ?I don?t care for being the biggest guy of my age, I just wanna be huge. Bigger than Seth, bigger than anyone!?

I sat at his side and hugged him. ?Just give time, you had just started and like Grandpa said, you have lots of potential. There?s still time until the show huh? I bet you will give Seth a run for his money!?

?I don?t know, Gabe, it?s not easy to compete with Seth and dad when they have all the advantages of having a gym club and a fancy personal trainer.?

I had to agree with Shane, maybe even with my help things were not quite fair yet.

?I would trust Grandpa if I were you, he?s been studying these things for longer than most personal trainers are alive. Besides, you have to eat right and keep yourself hydrated.? Shane seemed more confident when I gave him a huge shaker with pineapple juice spiked with 30 drops of my muscle growth potion.

?Thanks bro, you can be skinny, but you?ll always be my favorite older brother.? He hugged me tight and lifted me from the ground.

?You?re welcome buddy! Now let?s get going before we are late for school? I said, trying to get out of that situation before it was too late.

I grabbed my keys while Shane dashed for my car, and I noticed that Grandpa was still reading the news on the breakfast table, and there was a smoking hot cup of coffee poured for him so I quickly approached and added 20 drops of my special potion on it before I finally headed outside.

I guess I was being overconfident about my actions, because I didn?t even check where grandpa had been, when it turned out my wise grandfather had just baited me, and I fell like a stupid, since he now was sure that I was behind their impressive growth.

To be continued (for someone else now, pleeease?)
/\/\usclekid (April 5th, 2013), hardmuscl4life (April 6th, 2013), vga518 (April 7th, 2013), xenon (March 31st, 2013)
  #3   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 30th, 2013, 08:50 AM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
Nice premise, I'm sure people would like to see some older-guy (over 30) muscle growth. Most stories here kind of just involve teens~young adults.

I think maybe you should've just wrote the story yourself and posted it in the normal story section. I think most people don't really use this section that much because there's always CYOC. Also, not many writers feel comfortable using someone else's characters. After all, the entire character exists only in ONE writer's mind, no matter how much you flesh them out for others to see. So it'd be very easy to ruin the original writer's intentions. Unless, of course, the character was a blank paper doll. . . But then nobody would care about the story because it would have no interesting/easy to differentiate characters. The people who don't really care about all of that, as you may have guessed, posts on CYOC. I started there and ended up here. Probably for a good reason that I can't remember.

:<
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #4   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 30th, 2013, 02:17 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

There's an old Chinese tale where an old man went to the square every morning and told people about virtues and vices, in the end he would beg them to act virtuously, although villagers did not seem to pay any attention to him. One day, a young lad asked the elder the reason for such insistent behavior and the senior man said that if he were to stop doing what he believed, then people would have changed him.

I don't want to preach anything, I am just trying to "jump start" the continuous section because I still believe it is possible to be done! I have had several continuous stories here which were and still are read by members. I still think that a great story can be used by many writers and become something built by a group of writers with the same trends.

Sure, if no one addto "The Enabler", then I'll end up writing the tale all by myself, but at least I'll be in peace with my mind, knowing that I have tried my best to ressurect the continuous section.

In other words, I am not gonna be sad neither offended if no one continues my story, I just want to make one writer feel comfortable enough to add a section, all the rest will flow from there.

Cheers!
  #5   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2013, 06:47 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

Part 3

The Enabler

Part 3

On my hastiness, I didn?t realize that Grandpa Charlie had just gone to the living room to get the rest of the newspaper to read it while he savored another steaming cup of coffee now that the house was about to get much calmer, and he got back in the kitchen just in time to see me dropping something on his beverage.
?I actually prefer my coffee pure and unsweetened huh??

I nearly jumped off my skin when I heard Grandpa?s voice; I turned around to face him without even realizing the little container I had in my hands. My grandfather walked towards me and smelled the contents of his cup; he sipped the liquid and noticed that it didn?t taste any different than the usual.

?So, what is this thing you just added to my coffee? I know it?s not sweetener?? He grinned while continued to drink the spiced beverage.

?Why didn?t you just throw it away?? I asked, stupefied with the behavior of my grandfather.

?Because I know you quite well Gabriel. You would never hurt me, neither your brothers nor your father.? Grandpa said as he sat at the table, looked casually through the paper, folding it carefully and setting it in front of him, while I pondered my answer.

?So, are you going to tell me the truth or something very unusual will happen to save you from being honest with me once again?? Grandpa Charlie grinned so charmingly that he caught me off-guard.

?What are you talking about, gramps?? I said suddenly very uncomfortable.

?Oh you know, something like a grandfather and grandson bodybuilding championship announcement, which has never been done before. Or maybe the fact that your brothers, your father and even myself are packing more muscle in a few days than we were supposed to do in months of intense physical activity and supplementation??

?I am just trying to give you guys a little help.?

?Of course you were boy. You are always helping out, you are always doing something that makes our lives perfect, and you don?t even sleep anymore, do you? You disappear for a few hours and suddenly it feels like the whole world changes at your will, and our desires are made real without any effort whatsoever.?

?I am sorry, Grandpa. I just wanted to make everybody happy. Shane was miserable because he thinks he can?t add muscle fast like Dad and Seth, and they also have the brand new gym facilities and an expensive personal trainer.?

Grandpa Charlie looked at the cup and grinned. ?So, these little drops helped me get in the best shape of my life? They made me have the best records on my lifts, and gave me back the physical readiness of my prime days? Wow that is quite impressive for just a few drops of something tasteless.?

I suddenly felt the urge to be completely frank with someone, and before I had second thoughts, I revealed my magical powers to my Grandpa, and he didn?t react badly at all, he just smiled, signaling that now everything made sense, even because I gave an absurd reason.

?So, you have created a muscle growth potion that you intended to spike in our food, beverages for a long time until we were ready for the show that you have created only to please us right??

?Y-yeah...? I felt something different on my grandpa?s tone.

?Forgive me, mister wizard, but wouldn?t it be easier to just change our lives and made all of us huge bodybuilders in great shape to enter the show?? He asked very interested in the works of my magic.

?Well, that could be done, it just happens that...?

?It wouldn?t be as enjoyable to have us instantly massive if you could witness our daily growth huh??

?Grandpa?you?re making it sound like??

?You are obsessed with the men of your family? That you are so fascinated about our manliness that you can?t focus on anything else but serving us? I already know about that, boy. But you are not to be blamed, we are indeed fascinating.? Grandpa Charlie took another sip of his coffee and chuckled.

?How much bigger am I supposed to grow from this??

I shrugged. ?I don?t know, I gave you the least of the potion and you have shown great progress, similar to the others, but I have given them much more stuff.?

?And why did you give me the least??

?I don?t know?I think that you would feel better this way.?

?Oh boy, you were so wrong; I want to be huge and massive, bigger than all of them!? Grandpa Charlie chuckled as he finished with the rest of his coffee and stood up; grabbing the little vial of my hands he just went to the kitchen.

?What are you doing, Grandpa??

?Just making sure you get what you really want and deserve boy. Now, can you use those magical powers to alter reality at your will?? He asked while pouring several scoops of protein powder into the blender, he added the remaining product into the jar and mixed it all along.

?Y-Yeah, I guess, but what do you want me to change?? I actually felt excited because no one had never asked me to use my magic so deliberately.

Grandpa Charlie grinned; his eyes suddenly looked so full of energy and excitement. ?When I was younger I actually took part in bodybuilding shows and my body was indeed pretty lean and well proportioned, I was the second runner up in the teenager category, but my life took sudden turns and I could never fulfill my dream to pursue a career in bodybuilding.?

?I never knew you were so passionate about it, Gramps.?

?Well, I was young and full of hopes, but soon my own father passed away and I had to take care of my mother and brothers, then I met your grandmother and you know the rest, I just wondered how would turn if I had persisted with that dream.?

?There are limits to my power, Grandpa, but I think we can work things out.? I said looking at the super spiced muscle growth shake he had just prepared.

?I can?t directly change events on your past, but it doesn?t mean we can?t bend the rules. I can use interdimensional pockets to reach your teenager self and give him this powerful muscle growth preparation, that would make him much, much bigger and potentially change your life without magically interfering with the flow of events.

?You make is sound quite easy, so I just have to trust you, my boy. You will find out that you and I are very similar in many aspects.? Grandpa Charlie poured the contents of the blender into a shaker and gave it back to me.

I rushed into my room and got the special potion from my secret location, I returned to the kitchen and hugged Grandpa nicely and he kissed my forehead, I could tell he was already growing from my extra drops, but I actually looked forward to see how I could help him back in his teenager years.

For a wizard, slipping through interdimensional gaps and portals is actually something quite common, but the trick is to follow the exact timeline of a certain dimension without getting lost in the Weave. I just focused on Grandpa Charlie?s mind and followed his memory line backwards.

It just took me a few moments to get me through time and space to reach my Grandpa?s old school back in 1957. Fortunately, a good wizard is always prepared for time traveling, so my clothes and my looks were magically adapted to make me blend perfectly.

I knew exactly how to find Charlie Stratford; he was the 16 year old great looking teenager with a very lean physique, thanks to his wrestling background, who loved to spend his free time at the gym, but most important, he loved to collect bodybuilding magazines, so I just needed to wait by the biggest newsstand for a few moments and there he was.

I had to control myself not to gasp, because Grandpa looked like an enhanced version of mine, we had the same color of hair, the very big eyes, and the shape of our faces. The difference was that Grandpa was at least 20 pounds heavier and a couple inches taller than me.

Teenager Grandpa greeted the newsstand guy and asked for the latest number of his favorite bodybuilding magazine, but there was just one issue, which I had already bought anticipating this very moment.

?Oh, I am sorry Charlie, but that fellow over there got the last one.? The old guy said pointing at me, and I knew it was mu cue.

?Oh, hey?I?m Charlie Stratford; can I buy this magazine from you? I really need it today, the new training routine of Dave Draper is in there, and I saved all week to buy this issue.?

?Hey there Charlie, I?m Gabriel.? I shook his strong hand and smiled back at him. ?Are you a bodybuilder??

The buffed teenager smiled back at me. ?Not yet, but if I follow the tips and notes of Big Dave, maybe someday I can be as big as those guys!?

?Cool, I am new in town and also would love to get big like them; I bought the magazine for this very reason. Is there a good gym around here? Maybe we could train together??

Charlie sighed. ?I don?t have the money to pay for the fee, but a cousin of mine gave me his weight set, and it's pretty new. I just train at my backyard following the routines on the magazines.?

?Well, if you give me some pointers I can let you have this.? I offered him the magazine and soon we were heading into his house. Fortunately, my great grandparents were out and we had the place just for ourselves.

Teenager grandpa was so amazingly handsome, it was like watching poetry in movement. He went through the routines and explained me how to make best use of the equipment. Soon, we were both shirtless and all covered in seat, feeling the great pump on our bodies.

I had never felt so amazingly energetic before, feeding on the excitement of my newest gym companion, I just glared as my own body seemed buffed and reddish from the blood running into my muscle tissues.

?Wow, Charlie, you really have a talent, you should become a professional bodybuilder.?

?That is my dream, Gabriel. But these things cost a lot, and I have to work part time to help my family out, I don?t know if it is possible??

I just smiled and took out the shaker from my knapsack along with the rest of my muscle growth potion that I had taken from my room before.

?I wish I had money to pay for your tips today, but have bought this supplement from this add I saw in another magazine, we must take it after working out, here, you can have mine.? I gave him the bottle with the special protein shake and Charlie opened it, smelling the strawberry flavored mixture.

?It must be something really new, because I?ve never seen something like that. Are you sure you want me to have it??

I nodded. ?Yeah, man, I am not still big enough to need that much. Besides, you already have given me such great tips, it?s the least I could do!?

Grandpa Charlie smiled and drank his shake in one long, manly sip, finishing the contents very quickly. He licked his mouth.

?It tastes really good! I feel so great!? The growth on my teenager grandfather happened much faster than I had anticipated, and he just expanded larger and more muscular as he looked at me, noticing how his body felt tighter and thicker.

?What?s going on? My arms feel so much heavier?my legs are so thick! Gabriel, what was on that thing?? He asked fascinated with his development.

?Something from the future?I came back to make sure you don?t give up on your future, Charlie.? I grinned and watched him growing taller and wider, so much thicker and more powerful.

?I guess I have to believe you, because my muscles simply don?t stop growing! I am feeling so great, so?hot!? I saw grandpa?s clothes getting tighter and his muscles ripped their way out, getting thicker and more veined.

Charlie flexed for me, his muscles were bigger than any teenager bodybuilder, and yet he grew bigger, more massive and manlier, his body enlarged and soon he was over 3 inches taller than me, his muscles should have been over 250 pounds and he just grinned, grabbing me by the collar and kissing me passionately on the lips.

Our lips were locked and I moaned, hugging the expanding muscles on his amazing body and feeling myself lost in passion.

?I love you Grandpa?? I whispered, not really realizing that this Charlie Stratford was still a 16 year old teenager who had just grown into a size bigger than any man could reach. He just hugged me back and crushed me ever so gently between his immense muscles.

Charlie grew harder and wider, his shoulders were like boulders, and his waist seemed so small and lean, his thighs expanded, his lats flared with size, his calves were magnificent and grew bigger by the second, his already 6 pack stomach just packed on size and thickness, which I really loved, along with his humongous biceps that already were bigger than my head and continued to expand as I licked their inhuman hardness.

I just got down on my knees and worshiped Grandpa?s teenager cock, which was hard and throbbing. I was a great cocksucker and he didn?t take long to cum in my mouth. I savored his cum while we kissed; he grew so strong that he lifted me effortlessly.

?Fuck?you are phenomenal!? The huge Charlie Stratford said as he grinned, setting me back on place. He was so amazing, a young Hercules of mighty muscles. At 6?2? he weighed 285 pounds of hard perfection, with a throbbing 10 inches long cock.

?Make sure you take these every day, just a few drops on your milk and it will work amazing, you will be the strongest and most muscular man in the world.? I said giving my teenager grandpa the rest of my potion and kissing him in the lips again.

?Where are you going? I want to do more stuff with you?? Teenager Charlie said but I knew I had gone too far.

?I have to get back to my future??

?Will I ever see you again?? He asked me with a sweet tone that broke my heart.

?Oh yeah?I promise.? I kissed him again and this time I slipped through time back into my original dimension.

I was back in my room, and woke up in my bed, or at least I thought . Time traveling is very stressing for the mind, so I was a bit disoriented. My house was different, it was so much bigger. The furniture was so much bigger, in fact almost too big.

There was a loud snoring sound, I turned around and there was this immense muscle man sleeping on that humongous bed. He was at my side and had his huge paw in my butt, he squeezed it hard.

A blond muscle monster was laid on my side, and he was the biggest man in the world. I just gulped and motioned to leave, but the giant arm hugged me and pulled me closer to the immense body.

I tried to slip from the grip but it was just impossible to move under inhuman strength. I just tapped the massive arm and begged for release, but my mouth was muffled with a harsh, manly kiss that silenced my rebellion.

?Good morning, little guy.? The voice was deep, manly. I saw this manly rugged face so handsome and glorious. He just grinned and whispered in my ear. ?Thanks for the amazing fuck, little bro. I really needed it.?

It was then I almost fainted.

?Seth? Is that you?? I asked in disbelief.

?Oh come on, little brother, you?re not playing the Hangover thing again are you? Yeah, I got back home yesterday and felt kinda lame so you let me fuck you. You always let me fuck you, you always let any one of us fuck you, after all, we are your muscle giants and you are our little boy toy.? Seth said as he stood up and I nearly fainted as my older brother was well over 10 feet tall of height, but just as wide as he was tall, his muscles were covered in blond fur and his immense cock still dripped precum.

?Holy shit!? I suddenly realized the repercussions of my time traveling have gone much deeper than I could anticipate.
atbkv (April 10th, 2013), Braun1 (April 12th, 2013), flamedelft (April 8th, 2013), Frankly (April 8th, 2013), hn6huS (April 13th, 2013), hotmuscle_101 (April 7th, 2013), Inhumanyuyin (April 12th, 2013), muscular (April 13th, 2013), nnnrg (April 7th, 2013), RyBearATL (April 8th, 2013), troy46128 (April 8th, 2013), UMMuscle (April 7th, 2013), vga518 (April 7th, 2013), xenon (April 8th, 2013)
  #6   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2013, 11:30 AM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
This would be why other people hesitate to chime into your storylines. You go places we don't expect and it's amazing-cool.
The Following User Says Thank You to nnnrg For This Useful Post:
muscl4life (April 9th, 2013)
  #7   Add to Inhumanyuyin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2013, 01:52 PM

Inhumanyuyin is on a distinguished road
Hello everyone. I just wanted you to know that I love muscl4life and his stories. That's why I decided that after years of bringing joy to the people on this forum, if he wants someone to continue one of his stories... then he deserves that. That's why I wrote a chapter. I hope you have fun reading it and that I had not corrupted the original idea of the story.

English is not my first language so count on the text to have an awful lot of mistakes. Still I'm open to suggestions and constructive criticism.

Thanks.

The Enabler
Part 4

?Hey sport! How are you this morning?? said the booming voice of my dad. I couldn?t help but stand speechless in front of the massive 9?6?? mountain of a man that was now my father. Huge muscles bulged everywhere in an almost obscene way. He was shirtless, and I doubted a shirt would actually fit his huge body. I guess everything had to be custom made for my family on this reality.

?I saw Seth coming out of your room this morning. Are you ok?? I just nodded with my mouth agape, as I tried to look my dad in the eyes, something that was incredibly hard as his huge pecs blocked a huge part of his face from where I was standing. ?You know how rough your brother can be when he is horny? said the giant so nonchalantly that I just had to accept I was a boytoy for all of those huge horny men.

?I?m ok...? I said trying to connect the words on my mouth, which would be easier had my mind not been busy trying to comprehend the size of my dad. His shoulders have to be at least 8 feet wide, covered with huge muscles. His pecs like beach balls hanging off his chest, casting a shadow over the biggest most ripped 8-pack I had ever seen. I could feel my cock getting hard just from following the treasure trail down to the huge bulge on his shorts. ?I?m just looking for grandpa? I said as I snapped out of my trance.

?Well sport, gramps is busy with his morning routine... beside, I think you should hurry if you don?t want to be late for class...? Damn it! Did I still have to go to school in this world? How is that even fair? Still I was not going to argue with a man whose huge legs were much much thicker than I was. Just one of the sequoya sized thighs was probably much bigger and stronger than I would ever be. I gulped hard thinking about how much power my dad now had... and I still had to meet my grandpa.

?You are right dad... I should shower quickly if I don?t want to be late...? I said, but before I could run to a shower a huge calloused hand easily lifted me from the ground. That hand probably had enough power to turn my bones into dust, yet it?s grip was gentle.

?Listen son, are you feeling ok?? said my dad as he lifted me so I could look into his eyes. His face was incredibly manly and handsome. Just one look at this man?s face screamed testosterone and manliness. ?If you are feeling sick you can always stay home...?.

?I?m fine dad, just a little tired from last night? I lied. But if I had research to do, and it was going to be really hard to do anything surrounded by so much muscle.

?Ok sport? he said as he put me back in the ground, ruffling my hair with a hand that could have easily enveloped my whole head. ?Have a nice day at school.?
I had to take a shower. It really helped when I was having trouble thinking. My family was now composed by 4 huge massive muscle men... and me... and all of this was because I messed a little with time. I tried to think back, but I still had the memories from my past life. Why couldn?t I remember anything about this life? Trying to think about it only made my head hurt. This is why I hate time travel.

As I got out of the shower I realized that my body was a little bit bigger than it had been before. I was probably a good 10 pounds heavier. I think that being the boytoy of huge musclegods certainly did my body good. I also figured that I needed to be little be stronger to handle their huge bodies. I smiled at my reflection in the mirror. I really looked good. Still there was no time for vanity as I needed to get to the bottom of this. I had to find Grandpa.

School was nice. Nothing seemed too different, except that maybe the doors were a little bit bigger and wider. I guess the school had to be modified to fit my big brother Seth when he studied here, and the changes were kept so the building could fit my lil brother Shane... SHANE!

I totally had forgotten about Shane. He must have gotten to school before I did. I just couldn?t help but wonder how big he was now. Still I had no time to go looking for him. Instead I walked towards the locker and entered the portal to my pocket dimension. I had quite some research to do. Luckily I had made a golem that could go to class for me. I wasn?t truly in a mood for school, but being home was not an option either. Instead I was going to stay in my study until I could tell what was going on.

It took awhile to figure it out, but apparently I had made a huge change in history. The change had been so big that I quite altered reality beyond what I thought my powers allowed. That?s why I couldn't remember anything but my old life. Obviously it was going to take a while for my memories of this reality to set in my mind. That explained why I had been feeling a slight headache for the last few hours.

The thing is I had new memories forming in my mind. My mom still died on this dimension, but my dad and my brothers had always been really huge. Apparently I took after my mom in size, which explained why I wasn?t a huge musclegod like my brothers. I could remember pieces of my childhood. Seth had always towered about me, and Shane outgrew me when I was 7 and he was a 6 year old. But a lot of things were still missing. I figured out that grandpa would be able to help me out. After all he must know I am a wizard in this reality too.

By the time I came out of my pocket dimension I had just one class left. Phys Ed... a class I know remembered I shared with my brother. I could hear big heavy footsteps behind my back, and before I could turn around I felt myself being easily lifted from the ground. ?Hey there lil bro? said a deep voice that in no way should belong to a 15 year old. My younger brother (as I could no longer call him ?little? was just gorgeous... a wet dream come true. Although he was the youngest of the three was was almost as tall as Seth, and definitely taller than dad. ?Guess what, your tutoring helped me get an A+ in Chemistry... and you remember what that means...?

I felt a tiny headache as more memories flooded inside of my mind. My younger brother was so huge so young he hardly paid attention in school since his huge body was too distracting from him, so we made a pact: for every A+ he brought home, he would own me for a whole day as his personal slave and boytoy. I gulped hard as I realized I was going to be my lil brother?s toy for the rest of the day.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Inhumanyuyin For This Useful Post:
atbkv (April 17th, 2013), dickasauras (May 9th, 2013), flamedelft (April 13th, 2013), muscl4life (April 14th, 2013), muscular (April 13th, 2013)
  #8   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2013, 03:54 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

I am soooo happy with your addition! Feeling just like that old movie with Kevin Costner ("Field of Dreams" or am I wrong?) I just had to have a little more faith on the fine members of this forum. Thank you so much for your addition, I wll look foward to keep the balls rolling, especially because you have done such a hot and intersting new point of view!

I have to stop now, feeling so proud of jump starting this section with someone new, I was tired of begging my usual friends to throw me a bone Well, you threw me a huge bone...gotta chew it and toss it back to you dude!

Thanks again!

Cheers!
Inhumanyuyin (April 16th, 2013), xenon (May 4th, 2013)
  #9   Add to Inhumanyuyin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 4th, 2013, 12:17 AM

Part 6

The Enabler
Part 6

I followed Shane back home like a lost puppy. I was way too enthralled into his humungous back, his powerful round butt, his redwood sized legs, his gigantic calves. At 9?10?? tall and almost 8? wide my little brother was anything but little. He was already bigger than my dad, and it was only a matter of time for him to outgrow Seth. I was so hypnotized by the movement of my brother?s glutes to even realize I was breathing hard from the walk home. I had not noticed I had been running behind my brother just to keep up with him. I had to rest a little.

?I could always carry you bro.? said the colossal hunk as he looked down at me taking a break. ?Actually I should carry you... I don?t want you to be too tired to ?play? later? he said with a devilish smile as he easily picked me up. His powerful muscles barely registering my weight.

Now that I was being picked up as a child I couldn?t help but focusing on the huge orbs of muscle that bounced with every step my brother took. Every pectoral muscles was huge and hard. Even completely relaxed the muscles were so dense I couldn?t even dent them.

?I can always flex them for you little brother? he said as he noticed my worshiping. Then something amazing happened. The huge orbs of muscle grew bigger and bigger, and with every pulsing inch of growing muscle I felt myself getting more and more compacted between the colossal arm holding me and the growing chest. The hard muscles grew harder, and suddenly I felt as being crushed by a trash compactor.

The experience was equally scary as it was exciting. I couldn?t help but feeling my cock harden as my brother easily showed how much power he had over me. Soon I heard a loud ripping noise as his shirt literally exploded off his body.

?Fuck? he said as he put me down. I salivated as I inspected his body. Arms thicker than my thighs, thighs bigger than my waist. Huge shoulders and a powerful chest that casted a shadow in front of me. His biceps were beyond bowling ball sized, they looked like small medicine balls that inflated with every slight movement of his. I saw in awe as he removed the tattered remains of his shirt. ?Dad?s gonna be pissed... this is the third one this week? he said sounding a little bit annoyed.

?I don?t think dad will be mad? I said trying to support my not-quite-so little brother ?You are a growing boy after all? he grinned. And I swear I could see the gigantic bulge in between his legs swell a little.

?Awww, you always know what to say to make me feel better, don?t you runt? he said in a tender loving way. I didn?t mind being called a runt... I was a runt to those huge gods. My brother could probably crush with his huge powerful hands. Instead those big calloused paws lifted me off the ground gently and held me close to a massive pec that looked as if two huge pillows had been stuck into it. ?Hold tight little brother, we are going home now... I can?t wait to take you out of those clothes? He said with a deep rumbling voice. Then I felt a little bit of nausea as he begun running at a speed I could only qualify as inhuman. His huge powerful legs easily propelling our bodies at a speed that rivaled that of a car.

It took only seconds to get home, but it took me a little longer to break my hold of my brother as I held to the wall of muscle as if my life depended on it. Being carried around so easily at Mach speeds was something scary. And I could feel as if my stomach had been turned upside down several times on the way home.

?Poor little thing? said my brother with his deep voice as he carried me inside the house. ?I forget how delicate you tinies are... I guess I?m just too much for you, aren?t I?? He said flexing his left pec. I felt the rock hardness of his muscle grow into warm steel and then turn into diamond hard as my face was pushed by the huge muscle. My face soon found itself closer to a sliver dollar sized nipple, and I couldn?t help but biting it a little. Licking it. Tasting the salty sweaty skin of my brother. Apparently my hornyness overpowered the dizzyness I had mere seconds ago.

I kept licking the powerful muscle, hearing some approving grunts and moans. Suddenly I was distracted by a loud ripping sound. I looked down and realized my brother?s cock had just ripped through his shorts.

?I?m going to tell dad that?s your fault? said my brother as he ripped the remains of his shorts and underwear off his body. Giving me a look of his powerful legs, and his huge cock. I gulped down thinking it was only half hard. As my brother lifted me to kiss me deeply the only thing that came into my mind was ?I wish I had really perfected that stretching potion in this timeline... or this is really going to hurt...?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Inhumanyuyin For This Useful Post:
atbkv (May 4th, 2013), Braun1 (May 4th, 2013), dickasauras (May 9th, 2013), muscular (May 8th, 2013), nnnrg (May 4th, 2013), xenon (May 4th, 2013)
  #10   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 4th, 2013, 09:09 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Well, maybe he DID perfect it - he doesn't remember the timeline, right?
The Following User Says Thank You to nnnrg For This Useful Post:
Inhumanyuyin (May 5th, 2013)
  #11   Add to Inhumanyuyin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 4th, 2013, 09:48 PM

Nope, but memories suddenly flood into his mind sometimes.
  #12   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 7th, 2013, 07:19 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

I am really thrilled to continue this thread now that such talented writer had joined me. This next part serves to intensify the relationship between Gabe and Seth, in order to build more of this amazing new world.

I give you

The Enabler

“You don’t need to make that face; you know it will be amazing, tiny brother!” The deep sensual voice of Shane made me relax just before the enormous head pushed into my tight chute, and we both moaned. My anus opened to Shane’s monstrous cock and enveloped the head, eager to feel more of the cable corded muscular youthful obelisk that filled my guts, after a long moment, Shane stopped inserting his enormous piece inside me.

“Whoa…you’ve made it all the way to the half this time, I am impressed Gabe!” He grinned as he slowly started pumping his monstrous cock inside me, we both dancing in that sensual soundless music of orgasmic bliss.

I immediately recalled the intense usage of magically imbued treatments to make my whole organism more resistant to endure with all the abuse my manly muscle giants would do to me, and frankly it turned me on knowing that I can provide such guilty-free pleasure, they could unleash their true passion, sure that they weren’t hurting me, and that was so deliciously tender and intensely sexual at the same time.

“Oh, Shane, you’re so huge…so amazing!” I felt my mind being flooded with images of our previous fucking sessions. I could tell Shane was different from Seth, but both of them were incredibly hot and two super intense alpha toppers. Seth was really powerful and loved to pound me fast and roughly, knowing that it drove me crazy.

Shane, however, was all into taking his time; he would just love to fuck me in long slow thrusts, allowing my body to clench around his cock and just show me that he was in charge. He lifted me from the bed and held my weight on his mega hard cock, opening his legs he sat on the mattress, and his erection brought me along with him, I was hugging the amazing wall of muscle composed by thick bricks of his abdomen.

The immense younger brother of mine just lay down on the bed and I was impaled onto his glorious cock, totally in shock in the way he could control the enormous length of youthful muscularity.

“Shit, bro, it is so nice to be inside of you, I could do this all day long.” Shane grinned as he flexed his enormous biceps and chest to make my view even more filled with impossibly huge muscle.

“I don’t doubt that, you are so hard and thick inside me…your enormous cock head is pushing all the way into my guts.” I said in a very proud tone that made Shane blush.

“Gee, thanks, Gabe! Dad told me you loved being impaled, and that he usually lets his hard cock inside you for long periods after he fucks the hell out of you.” That casual comment immediately triggered a whole set of newfound memories of this dimension in my head, and the imagery flooded my lustful mind.

I visualized my humongous father fucking me hard and shooting inside my anus, the incredible amount of his manly emissions inside my tight boy hole foamed as he kept pounding my ass, because the apex of his orgasm only happened after he came, he continued to fuck me until he felt his cock shooting another mega load inside me, creating a huge hot creaminess which allowed him to slide more of his fatherly cock inside of my dedicated butt and we should just lay there, enjoying the afterglow of our joined passion.

Those scenes were so powerfully erotic to me that I erupted all over Shane’s amazing abs and my younger brother just chuckled.

“Damn, Gabe, Seth is right you are a freak, a sexy freak!” The glorious giant muscle teenager said as he thrust his cock deeper inside of me, rolling over my body in some unexplainable way until I was back at the mattress and he towered over me, pumping his enormous shaft inside my warm boy hole.

“Oh…shit! Shane, you…damn where did you learn to do that?” I asked feeling my prostate assaulted by his immense phallus, bringing me closer to another orgasm.

“I am always learning, bro! Let’s just say I listen to my elders.” Shane chuckled as he continued fucking me for a very long time.

I grinned at him, allowing myself to drown into the orgasmic bliss that filled my very soul, reaching deeper into my own sensations; I realized Shane was doing something amazing to my libido and my fantasies. I wanted so much more of my life, things that would only be available in this amazing dimension.

Actually, we fucked for nearly 2 straight hours, and Shane was steel hard throughout the whole time, and he shot inside me at least 4 amazing times. It is amazing how he can keep fucking while cumming, his cock is never soft and he just loved the fact he overwhelms me with such easiness.

“Damn, this just keeps getting better and easier too! Thanks for being so awesome Gabe! You’re the best sex toy in the world!” Shane teased me, still impaling me on his humongous cock, and although I no longer felt my lower body, that was such an intense moment that I couldn’t enjoy more.

“You were the amazing one, bro!” I cheered for him and he just chuckled.

“Well, you’re still my slave for the rest of the day…” Shane said in a low voice tone.

“Do you want to fuck me more?”

“Yeah, but that will come later, now I am hungry…I want you to help me showering, worship my muscles, and afterwards you will have to cook for me!” Shane asked in a cocky attitude as he prepared to unplug his mega huge cock from my tight butt. We both sucked the air as he pulled out and, the bed was flooded with his juices running down my legs.

“Ohhhh….” I felt another orgasm as my butt already missed the enormity of Shane. He kissed me passionately, so manly and roughly, we were both so eager for each other that we just surrendered to the moment.

“I love you my BIG, HUGE, ENORMOUS, little brother!” I blushed intensely.

“I love you more my little, tiny, teeny, big brother!” Shane said as he carried me out of the bedroom into the enormous bathroom especially designed for my massive giants. I actually felt like a miniature inside that enormous household.

The huge shower was designed to fit Shane’s incredible proportions, but we immediately noticed that he was already getting too big for that place, which made my younger brother instantly happy.

“You are making me grow so huge, soon I’ll be bigger than Seth, and he’ll beg you to make him grow bigger than me, which you will do gladly, and then I’ll be even bigger! He will have harder times to keep up with me!” Shane said as he turned on the water and I climbed on the especially designed ladder to reach his humongous proportions.

“You are sure giving Seth a great run for his money, you two are gonna become massive! Let’s not forget dad…and Grandpa too.” I casually commented but suddenly Shane seemed not that much excited.

“Damn, Gabe, did you really have to do that? I even lost my boner!” Shane complained, and I felt my heart sinking.

“What did I do?” I asked immediately regretting.

“Did you really have to bring Grandpa? You know he’s the one man I can’t outgrow…Dad’s already behind me and Seth is the next, but Grandpa? Shit…he is unreachable! I will always second to him!”

That comment made me realize the impact of my previous deeds.

If I had traveled in time to give my teenager grandfather that growth potion and my brothers and father are so humongous, what would have happened to my own Grandpa?

“Don’t worry, Shane, you are still young, you’ll be huge as Grandpa…”

The younger brother just shrugged. “I don’t know about that, but it will be so great to have that as a goal, and you will help me right?”

“I sure will, brother!” I said applying huge amounts of soap into his humongous muscles.

“Good, now come wash my cock because I miss being hard next to you already.” Shane ordered and I obliged, trying to temporarily forget that weird feeling in the back of my head.

After Shane was properly cleaned and toweled, I got down and prepared a banquet for my humongous master for the day, he soon got downstairs wearing one of Seth’s favorite shirts, which was custom sized to fit our elder brother’s immensity but looked just as tight as Shane’s tightest clothes.

“It’s official, now, Shane! I am still 3 inches shorter than Seth, but already outweigh him by 70 pounds, I’m the biggest brother now!” He said triumphantly, so I just served him an enormous feast plate.

“You gotta eat to feed those growing muscles! Seth is not gonna let this go for much longer.”

“I know, fortunately I still have you for the rest of the day, so after eating we will go for a nice walk, a couple of friends have put together another challenge for me!”

“Erm…sure, I’ll do anything you want, big bro. That A+ deserves a great reward!” I said not really wanting to admit that I still had no idea of what he was talking about, so I decided to play along.

Shane was more than motivated to vanish with all that food faster than I could imagine, he was soon taking me outside.

“Where are we going exactly?” I asked not particularly used of being carried around.

“My friend Todd said he had a surprise ready for me at his father’s company. I can’t wait to see their reactions when they notice I’m even bigger now!”

“Wait, shouldn’t we take the car? I can get the GPS to drive us there” I said, feeling kind of silly to be carried over my little brother’s shoulder like that, but Shane didn’t even want to listen.

“When are you going to learn that your piece of junk is no good for our family? I am simply too fucking huge to fit on that sardine can of yours, besides, I can get us home faster, without any traffic and still having lots of fun on the way.”

The immense Shane grinned as he just placed me on top his massive neck, it was so thick that my legs could never embrace the humongous density of his immense neck muscles.

“That’s it, hold tight, little brother, use your arms and legs, don’t worry you could never choke me, you are too small and weak. Now, just hold on!” Shane said as he began running with his impressively huge muscles that, albeit the huge weight, still produced tremendous propelling energy, and we were just cruising the streets with extreme easiness.
Another particular detail of this alternate dimension was the fact that nobody really seemed to care about the fact my younger giant muscle brother displayed such manly affection towards his own older sibling. Shane simply carried me through the hallways like I was some kind of valuable teddy bear.

I could feel my mind flooding with new remembrances of this alternate reality. Like our brother Seth, Shane was the epitome of a star athlete, he was the captain of the football, wrestling, water polo and weightlifting teams – In fact, he was the spirit of those teams, and everybody else just gravitated around his solar muscularity and overwhelming strength.

Soon, we were at the place Todd had texted Shane, which was a huge hangar of a construction company. There was already a large number of teenager jocks, all of them were just obsessed fans of my amazing monstrous younger brother.

The humongous giant of youthful muscle casually spoke with his teammates, and I couldn’t help but noticing how much they revered his immense size and strength, and Shane actually seemed to be very comfortable with the fact his school buddies looked up at him, not just literally but also in the sense they considered him his undisputed leader.

That was the reason almost every jock begged for a second of Shane’s attention, but most of them just tried to come up with a new way to flatter and kiss his muscular titanium hard ass, and my humongous younger brother actually seemed happy to help his smaller companions in any way he could, especially when it meant showing off his tremendous abilities.

It was then that I actually remembered about one task that Shane gave to his many followers, the one who presented the challenge he liked the most would get a surprise before summer vacations. That particular day Todd Masterson, a muscular brunette tight end, had brought a very interesting task for my humongous relative.

“As you can see, I borrowed the forklift from my dad’s company and there are tons of 200 cement sacks on the patio. I will use the forklift, but you are on your own. The one who finishes to carry them from one side to the other is gonna be named the winner.” The cockiness on Todd’s attitude indicated he truly believed he could win Shane in that unfair competition, but to Todd’s uttering shock, the unfairness was still against his odds.

Shane grinned as he looked at the enormous amount of cement sacks.

“That’s so fucking easy that I won’t even need to put my teeny tiny older brother on the ground to do so, I’ll use one arm.” The teenager powerhouse announced as he casually lifted the entire platform and simply supported its weight like an experienced waiter holding the empty tray on his finger.

“Ready when you are Toddy!” Shane teased, as his teammate jumped on the forklift and tried to catch up with him.

Needless to say, there was a crowd cheering for my behemoth sized younger brother as he humiliated Todd Masterson and his forklift, both in strength and agility, since the little jock was very clumsy while operating the machine.

Shane finished the job in just one round, and flexed his growing biceps for me like we were the only ones in there, and I blushed deeply.

“Heh, it was a piece of cake, Toddy. You might want to step up your game, I actually felt really bored, but maybe you had no idea of the massive strength of these muscles of mine. You should learn from my little older brother Gabe. He is my greatest fan.”

I felt suddenly very proud of myself when Shane chuckled and lifted me like he was given an award or something really valuable.

“Well guys this was really nice but I need to get back home, I have some more studying to do!” Shane chuckled as he headed towards the exit.

“And don’t forget that we still have the rest of the day as master and pupil, teeny big brother!”

I just blushed intensely, Shane really knew how to make the best of our very unique relationship.

To be continued.
atbkv (May 8th, 2013), dickasauras (May 9th, 2013), Inhumanyuyin (May 7th, 2013), muscular (May 8th, 2013), nnnrg (May 10th, 2013), xenon (May 8th, 2013)
  #13   Add to Inhumanyuyin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 10th, 2013, 01:10 AM

Next part

THE ENABLER

My little brother?s room was quite huge... much bigger than mine. Which only made sense considering he was gigantic and still growing bigger. Actually I think the only reason my room was as big as it is was so that it could comfortably fit my brothers and my dad whenever they decided to spend a night with me... Just thinking about it makes a new batch of memories fill my head... my first night with my big brother... when dad discovered us and decided to join the fun... my little brother asking to be included on the family time... all around me growing muscles bulging incredibly big... and then growing even bigger every day. Rock hard muscles hardening into steel and then diamond... beastly erections that could carry my weight without trouble... and so, but oh so much cum that you could fill several Olympic pools with it. In this reality I was a slut... and I was proud of it.

I was helping my little bro with his homework. Since he was so big, everything was custom made to fit him. I felt like a dwarf on this room. I was sitting on a huge thigh just like a child since the desk was way too big for me to reach it while sitting on a normal sized chair... and the chairs on the room had to be specially made to stand the colossal weight of the bigger members of this family. The result was chairs I couldn't move without help of one of the real men of the house. And considering how my family was still growing... well... I felt like the incredibly shrinking man as everything around me got bigger...

?Hey tiny big bro... I need some help with this? said the hulking mountain of muscle I had for a brother as he focused on his homework while I focused on a pair of thick powerful hands that dwarfed a pencil and notebook with ease. Huge forearms thicker than my whole body... huge veins crossing the forearms, veins that covered my little brother?s naked body as a map, feeding his muscles with blood... feeding their growth...

?Big bro... you there? said the deep voice again with more intensity, snapping me out of the trance I was in.

?Sorry little bro... I?m just a little bit distracted today...? I said trying to hide the fact I had been salivating over my little brother?s body for hours now.

?It?s ok big bro... I can?t blame you...? he said flexing a bicep that could easily curl 20 tons. The definition of that arm was also impressive, as I could see two heads perfectly emerging from the top with triceps still bulging at the bottom, as if they were two giant opposite forces attempting to leave the growing body. ? I've got to admit I've got trouble myself... It?s not hard to get lost in so much muscle...? he said as he flexed his huge pecs. He was shirtless... of course he was... all of my family walked around practically naked around the house... everyone except me... so it was not a surprise that I came when I see those two enormous pecs grow bigger... so big I could easily fit in one of them if curled into a ball. As my brother breathed in, inhaling huge amounts of air in the process, I saw the two majestic mountains of muscle get closer to me... it felt like being in the way of a landslide... except that those huge hard rocks would crush me with much more ease than anything mother nature had to offer. ?So... are you helping me with this??

?Oh yeah... hmmm... let me see? Chemistry. My little bro had trouble with basic chemistry. Of course I could help him with that. I?m practically a genius considering all the time I've had to study on my pocket dimensions. ?This is easy? I said as I begun to explaining him with so much ease it would make the Green brother jealous.

When I was finally done he lifted me and turned me around. Besides all that muscle my brother was incredibly handsome. His eyes were gentle, and his smile heart warming.

?I love it when you cheat...? he said. I was puzzled.

?What do you mean??

?You get to be my slave anytime I get an A+... and every day you tutor me better than any of those dumb professors at school...? he said hugging me warmly. I could tell by the shape and hardness of his muscles he was actively trying not to crush me against his body. ?You cheat all the time... you could just not help me... but you want so badly to be my tiny slave you can?t help but helping me get an A+ everytime...?

I blushed harder than ever as I heard those words. Yet I knew there was a flaw in there. Yeah, I knew I always helped him with school, and I fucking loved being my brother?s slave, but all of this work was for a different reason.

?I?m not cheating? I said once I escaped my brothers warm embrace ?You are my little bro... and you are much bigger and stronger and hornier and sexier than I am.? now it was his turn to blush ?But I still get to be the smarter one, so I get to help you with this... and I?m proud I get this rare chance to be the big brother...?

?Don?t be silly? he spoke in a soft but deep voice. ?You have always been my big brother... and no matter how much I grow... I?ll always look up at you...? I was suddenly embraced again by those huge muscles. The sweetness of the moment cut short by what sounded like a mountain lion set free in the middle of the room.

?Hey tiny brother, would you mind being the big bro again and making some dinner for your growing little bro?? said the titanic hunk with a grin. I just nodded and he put me on the ground again.

?And don?t forget your still my little slave dude? he said as I walked towards the door. ?If Seth asks you for some of your delicious food you say no. I want it all for myself? I laughed.

?Don?t worry little brother, all my foods are belong to you? I said as I walked towards the kitchen hearing the colossal teen?s laughter shaking the room.

The kitchen was huge. Just like the rest of the house. Everything was out of reach for me, and all I could find was a ladder to help me sort through the warehouse sized pantry. It was fittingly big, since the caloric intake needed to maintain so much mass must be in the hundred thousands... maybe even in the millions. The good news is that I had magic, and oh boy did it make everything easy for me on this timeline.

Normally I had to make sure no one was near me when I was performing my spells. It was hard to pay attention to every noise around me and concentrate on a spell just to make sure my family wouldn?t find out about my gift. But now their heavy footsteps gave away their locations much easily. I could practically hear them coming minutes before they even got to the door. Making everything so much easier.

In one hour I had cooked two trays of lasagna, five whole chickens, two bowls of mashed potatoes, several pounds of steamed vegetables and enough pasta to feed an Italian household for a week (Eat your heart out Martha Stewart). I was still wondering if it was enough for my brother, but it would have to do for now. As I served the table I could hear someone coming to the dining room. I saw a glass of water re enact the famous scene from Jurassic Park which meant it had to be Seth.

?Is this a prize for an excellent fucking session last night LITTLE bro?? said the blond titan, making an emphasis on the word little. He had only the tightest pair of boxers he could find (which admittedly isn?t a hard chore) exposing his godly body to the world. My cock was hard again, making me wonder if I had put a spell of stamina on my body just to keep up with the lust of (and for) my family.

?Shane got an A+ again.? was all I could blurt out as my BIG brother flexed his colossal pectoral plates. Bouncing them up and down. Their movement could only be described as two tectonic plates confronting each other, making deep valleys and mountain ranges... and the occasional volcanic eruption. My brother?s body was a lesson in geology.

?I see? he said as he rubbed his rock hard abs. I noticed that unlike Shane?s smooth body, Seth?s body was hairier. I could notice a manly treasure trailed that guided my eyes to a flaccid cock that was trying to get free of his cotton imprisonment. A battle it would certainly win soon.

?So I guess I?m not allowed to eat any of this... huh?? he said as he picked up a whole chicken on his huge hand. Getting it slowly closer to his mouth.

?No, please.? I said almost whimpering. My bigger brother?s alpha demeanor really got my gears turning. My cock already leaking some pre, staining my underwear.

?And what exactly will you do about it, SHRIMP?? he said as he took a huge step forward, standing right in front of me. My eyes barely leveled to his lower abs. The musk that came from his crotch was intoxicating. All around me, muscles filled my peripheral sight, as pillar sized thighs flexed, growing bigger, more intimidating. Seth was way stronger than Shane. He could easily crush me as easily as a tiny grape between his thighs. And all of this was really turning me on... and by the way the fabric of his boxers groaned, I could tell Seth was getting turned on too.

?I?ll... I?ll...? I said trying to think about something I could do, but truly I was powerless against this god of a man.

?You?ll do what little man? he said lifting me by the shirt with one huge arm. His biceps bulged hugely, but they weren?t really flexing. My weight represented nothing to this man.

Then I heard a deep manly laugh. I could feel it vibrate through my body. The sensation felt so good around my crotch it made me cum.

?I gotta love you little brother? he said putting the chicken back to the table, getting his right arm free. Then, still holding me with his left hand, he flexed his right arm, pumping the growing bicep even bigger. I could see the skin being stretched to it?s limits. Huge veins thicker than my fingers covering the head, feeding it with much more blood. ?Most guys would have already wet his pants by now, but you...? he looked down at my crotch, a huge wet spot was growing there ?Well, you did wet your pants, but it wasn?t out of fear.? he said laughing again. I could tell he loved being an alpha. The Alpha.

?But of course I wouldn?t mess with you little bro, what kind of big bro would I be.? he finally put me down on the floor again. ?I?m going to train a little right now, and if you are noble enough to make your big bro some food... well, let?s say I?ll let you lick off the sweat of my body... I know how much you love that.?

I definitely enhanced my cock with some sort of spell since I was hard again just by the thought of having that incredible musk covering my body. But today I was Shane?s slave, and I was a man that stuck to his promises.

?I?ll have you tomorrow big man, today I?m all Shane?s?

?Then if you have a dinner as delicious as this one for me tonight I may use you as a towel to clean off my sweat tomorrow little bro...? and with that he left the room. I was too tired to cook another gigantic meal, but as long as the ingredients were around (and they were) I could basically made food appear with magic. I couldn't wait for tomorrow.

?I?m starving little slave? said a voice approaching to the dining room ?and I hope you have some food ready for your growing brother...?

Watching my little brother engulf his food like some sort of hungry beast had something strangely erotic to it. Even after the huge dinner he had several protein shakes to complete his nutritional demands. I could see him gulping down huge amounts of thick protein shake with ease. The flavour? Strawberry. That was his favorite ice cream before. Some things just never change. No matter how big they get.

After another mind blowing session of sex I fell asleep for a while. I woke up with Shane hugging me like a teddy bear. I looked at the clock and it was 3am. My throat was dry. I looked around me and all I could see was diamond hard muscle. I knew that not even my magic was powerful enough to release me from this grip. Instead I turned intangible for a few seconds, just long enough to get out of the muscle prison.

I looked back at my brother to find the face of an angel in the body of a god. I smiled. Had I not been so thirsty I would have probably stayed there all night, just watching him sleep. I got to the kitchen and basically appeared a full glass of water on my hand. I was too tired to climb the ladder just to reach the glasses. As I stood in the dark I could hear a slight crackling. Like that of firewood. I followed the noise until I found a big heavy door in the place that in my other life would have belonged to grandpa?s studio. I used my magic to open it. It wouldn't have moved otherwise.

?Grandpa?? I asked a little bit nervous. I haven?t seen grandpa Charles yet. But something told me he was beyond huge. It was weird. I could practically remember everything about this life now. Everything but Grandpa, as if someone had locked those memories away from my mind... maybe... nah, probably I couldn?t remember things until I had contact with something that triggered the memories. Besides, you would need some powerful magic to block memories like that.

?Gabe?? said as deep voice I recognized. Still, it wasn?t as booming as I expected it. The room was lightened only by the light coming from the chimney, but my eyes were soon adjusting to this darkness.

Then I saw him. It was not Grandpa... well... he was... but he was Charles... 16 year old Charles, 6?2?? 285# of muscular perfection Charles. My cock was hard again. And so was his.

?It?s good to see you again Gabe? he said running towards me and hugging me tightly. ?I had to wait 56 years just to see you again... and here you are... finally? he said as he kissed me. I kissed him back. I could feel how much he missed me. How much his body had longed for mine. Soon I felt his hard cock poking my stomach, covering my abdomen with his pre.

After a kiss so incredible I couldn?t stand for a while (Not that it mattered since I was being hold by Charles) all I could mutter was ?How??

?Come on Gabe, give your grandpa some credit. Didn?t you think I would figure out this magic thing again?? he said as he snapped his fingers. The flames on the chimney stopped immediately. Had he just stopped time? ?I?ve been using magic too Gabe... for a long time. Actually if you count the time I?ve spent on pocket dimensions, you could say I?ve been waiting for my time traveling boyfriend for thousands of years now.?

I was speechless. I never thought about this. Of course grandpa would suspect about meeting a teen from the future... and he would be curious, he would lust for so much more size and power. He would look for answers to all the questions I awakened on his young mind. And if I could find out about magic by myself... well. It only made more sense the more I thought about it.

?I?m sorry about blocking your memories of me... I just wanted you to see me like the last time we met. Besides, I really want to blow your mind now.?

Soon I noticed the clothes my grandpa had were growing tighter. His shirt soon exploded as his torso elongated and grew with muscle. His jeans were torn off his body as he developed legs that would make Mr. Olympia weep. His cock grew bigger and bigger. Until it made my brother?s look like... well look like mine compared to that huge beast.

At 12? tall and at least 15?? wide my grandpa was a living mountain of muscle. He was so mind blowingly huge that I had to look up to see his gigantic hard cock. His legs, which now covered all my vision, where beyond huge. Each one was a monument to muscle and power. Powerful veins covered the muscles as a net, as if they tried to contain the growing mounds of power.
Suddenly the ground beneath my feet begun to shake as the giant moved. He was kneeling. And I felt the opposite to vertigo as I saw so much mass getting so close to me in so little time. A huge paw lifted me up and I could see my grandpa?s face again. He was more handsome than ever.

?As I was saying little man... I wanted my first boyfriend ever to get to see me grow bigger, since he lost all the growth I had during my life.? then he got me closer to him, kissed my neck with such passion that I thought I?d break under his lips. Finally he whispered something that made me cum right there on his huge callous palm.

?This is what I looked like back when I was 18...?
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Inhumanyuyin For This Useful Post:
Braun1 (May 10th, 2013), coolman69 (May 11th, 2013), dickasauras (May 20th, 2013), flamedelft (May 11th, 2013), Mad Dog (May 12th, 2013), muscl4life (May 10th, 2013), troy46128 (May 12th, 2013), xenon (May 10th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options