The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 22nd, 2006, 10:08 PM

redkage is on a distinguished road
Okay, needs some help here.

I'm writing a little series I call Ancient Relics, which I swear I'm doing my best to write, but I need some help.

You see, the basic concept of the story is items that does many differnt things, such as a ring that sucks muscle out of people and a belt that turns you into a sort of god.

Other ideas I have for items are:
1.A collar that causes it's wearer to act like an all too willing slave
2.A leather harness/outfit that makes it's wearer into a dominator
3.A cock ring that can manipulate it's wearer's package size, as well as the the libido of others

So far this is all i can think of. I need help thinking of some more 'items' to do some things such as turn someone into a hulk, giant, etc. If you'd give me just a few suggestions, they'll be greatly appreciated.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to MuscleMage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 22nd, 2006, 11:34 PM

MuscleMage
An amulet of mastery - takes control of another relic's power. Imagine being able to control the size of someone else's package who is wearing the cock ring relic.

Bracer of adaptation - when a relic is used around the wearer, a similar effect occurs on the wearer.

And you can always use the common belt of muscle growth!
  #3   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 23rd, 2006, 12:50 AM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
Or if you want to branch out a bit

There's always:

The cloak of control : A cloak that whoever wears it just has to point to someone and they will do whatever they say
  #4   Add to Kevin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 23rd, 2006, 07:33 PM

Kevin
Ok I have a couple of artifacts.

1. A huge pair of thigh high boots. (Boot of Growth) The guy finding the boots tries them on and discovers that they just come up to over his knee. The then realizes that the boots have not changed but he has hulked out.

2. A whip. (Whip of Transference) A beautifully made 15' long bull whip. When the whip wraps around someone they are paralyzed the one holding the whip can take or give what ever he wants to the paralyzed person. ie. Take muscle, strength or life force. Give excess body fat or other unwanted things. It could also be positive could be used to transfer muscle and power to someone you like.
  #5   Add to LipsK's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 23rd, 2006, 08:08 PM

LipsK
Hey. Let me know when the dominator harness story is done. Sounds great!
  #6   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 24th, 2006, 06:48 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Artifacts? hmmm

Well how about these?

1 - Bracers of Atlas - He who wears these will be granted the power, the strenght and the size of the Titan Atlas, the one who held the sky on his monstrous muscular back (I can't think in any giant hotter than him )

2 - Scroll of Fate (and the Feather of Reality) - With the usage of these two items one can change anything about himself, rewriting his own history or setting up his future

3 - Horns of the Beast - A viking helmet with massive horns that bestow the power of Asgard upon the wearer - he'll grow into a hulking massive gargantuan creature with the power and the strength of the thousand armies of Valhalla.

Are these good?

Take care

Bruno

Last edited by muscl4life; May 24th, 2006 at 07:06 AM.
  #7   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 25th, 2006, 10:29 AM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Armor of Hercules- Gives the user the near limitless strength (not the muscle) of the demigod Hercules.

If I get more I'll tell you.
  #8   Add to Ryne's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 27th, 2006, 10:58 PM
The Bigger, The Better!

Ryne is on a distinguished road
I like the Cock-ring idea! It's got alot of potential.

Another would be:

The Band of Infinity: A Bicep Arm-band; Once put on, has the wearer begin to grow. Muscle, Height, Weight, Semen production... Ect. are all effected, though slowly. However, Even after an optimal size the user wearer may like, the growth doesn't stop(until the band is removed, all growth is permanent. The band can't be broken or removed by anyone, even the wearer, though physical means.

The Beast Fang: Once the fang of a giant Lion. The person bitten by or pierced with this fang becomes injected with a vemon ; cursing them. The venom Alters the person, making them more Lion-like. Gives them more hair; almost a furry like mane, a Huge boost in height and muscles, a tendency to growl, Longer nails and enlarged Sharpened Canines, an even Bigger boost in Libido; with an uncontrolable need for sex at least 6 or 7 times a day(This number grows as time goes on, along with the person. ) And a Lion's Tail (The Symbol of the curse)
  #9   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 28th, 2006, 02:54 AM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryne
The Band of Infinity: A Bicep Arm-band; Once put on, has the wearer begin to grow. Muscle, Height, Weight, Semen production... Ect. are all effected, though slowly. However, Even after an optimal size the user wearer may like, the growth doesn't stop(until the band is removed, all growth is permanent. The band can't be broken or removed by anyone, even the wearer, though physical means.
Hold on a minute, that doesn't make any sense. How can the person take it off if the person can't take it off?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options