The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to ghostwriter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 24th, 2006, 08:58 PM

ghostwriter is on a distinguished road
The Chronicles of a Water-god Pt.1

In my lifetime, I have been truly blessed to see many things. I have seen the noblest of creatures and the most regal of life that the motherlands of Africa has to show the world. I am Kaleb of the Shinwatu tribe. It was nearly 30 years ago, when I was still a mortal man. Now I am destined to watch events unfold throughout all of history and record them in a saga. What events, you ask? Well, when I was only a young warrior, I witnessed a miracle. While on my daily hunt, I encountered a lion preying on a basket in the middle of a waterhole. I looked further and noticed that basket contained a small child. I looked at the lion again, ready to pounce, ready to kill. I did what I thought was best. I threw myself in between the lion and the basket and prepared to battle the beast. However, the lion began to change. It stood upright and the mane began to turn black like a beard with hair. The fur reverted to human flesh and muscles began to take form along with the bone structure. However, the weight did not change. In fact the mostly-changed human began to grow larger as though he weighed about 700 lbs. When the transformation was finished I stood face to face with an ebony colored massive titan fully nude with extreme proportions for lack of a better term. All muscle with just a little bit of fat on his musclegut. He looked down at me and smelled my fear, but I still stood my ground prepared to defend this child at all costs, even if it cost me my life, and with the size of this man and my measley 175 lb. frame, the cost of my life would have been miniscule. The giant looked at me and smiled then spoke. "Greetings mortal warrior. I am Unaga, the god of the beast and the master of food. Since man consumes beasts as carnivores, I watch over both. I see you worth in protecting this child. However, you are a mortal attempting to do what I was until your presence. You, mortal, and your character have touched me, so I will make you a guard of the gods." My look was perplexing yet he had the look that made me somewhat comfortable. Apparently, he knew that too. "Not me mortal, the child you are atriving to protect. This child is the son of the water-god Nobu. His destiny is to grow into a god among men and you will help him." It soon came to me that this wasn't a request. This Unaga was commanding me. He then picked me up into his arms and held me as if I were a baby, letting my dangle above the ground. His muscular body covered slightly in black curls of hair glistened with sweat in the sun. He then locked me into a deep kiss. The deepest kiss ever possible and my eyes went black. I suddenly found myself sitting in front of a massive table covered in food. The black giant was sitting behind me, his mammoth thighs surrounding me. He grabbed fistful of rice and shoved it in my mouth. Then chicken followed, along with beef, and and fish. Then more rice, the more meat. I knew I was full but something inside me allowed me to keep eating. I was literally be force fed by this god's hand which covered my entire face. I kept on eating until I felt like I was about to burst. However, he just kept shoveling food down my throat. The smell of his manliness urged me to eat more. Suddenly he stopped and picked me up. I felt full, almost to the point of exploding, but still I wanted more. He turned me around and placed his gigantic manhood inside me. It hurt at first, but then I felt energy, I felt my muscles swelling and I felt like I was becoming a part of him. My arms balloned with muscles. My chest swelled to monstrous proportions. My legs became tree trunks and my stomach grew out into a hard musclegut. It was solid and my manhood grew as well, however, no where near the bigger guy. I went into pure bliss as my body kept growing at an alarming rate. Finally the pounding from Unaga ceased and I was set back on the ground. My body was huge. In the meantime, Unaga had grown even larger. He had to be well over 1200 lbs. Myself, according to Unaga, weighed about 620 lbs. of raw power. I also didn't feel so full anymore. The reason for this growth was that I would have to have a body weight to survive in Kidaga, the land to the gods and to be capable of raising a god from a child to a man. I was to bring the child to Kidaga. I was also told that at the moment I touched the child that we would be transported to Kidaga. Then, I blacked out again. I awoke next to the child at the watering hole. I thought I had been dreaming, but then the cum residue that still resided on my body and the refelction of my size in the water reasured me that it was very real. I gazed at the child with fond eyes and it gazed back at me. I tooked his hand and was whisked away, knowing that my life would never be the same. Now in the land of Kidaga, 21 years have passed, I still look the same as I did after my encounter with Unaga, who has grown to a massive 4,000 lbs. of power and still eating about the same amount of food per serving. My next entry as guard of the gods will chronicle the power with which the son of Nobu possesses and why he will change the mortal face of the earth forever.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options