The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Bodybuilding > Steroids
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Steroids General information, discussion and experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to HGH4EVER's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 30th, 2006, 11:08 AM

HGH4EVER is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to HGH4EVER
Exclamation HGH - Side Effects good and bad

Hey there. I've been a lurker for a long time, but thought I would finally join up. Just wanted to let everyone out there know a little about my experiences and get some feedback. I've been cycling HGH/Test and Deca and Win for about 3 years now. Im lucky enough to date a sports doc...so he is helping me make my dream come true of getting really huge and staying healthy. Right now I am cycling 11IU of HGH with Test and Deca. I just wanted to know if anyone else is having the same side effects that I have been having. It started about a year ago. I know the side effects of hands and feet getting bigger. Mine have and my feet have gone from size 10 to 11 1/2. My brow ridge is also pronouced as well. So is my jaw. Also...with the test...hair on my chest is starting to sprout in thicker and fuller. Well...I used to hate this...I was always one of those gym guys who would shave my chest hair...well...about 6 months ago...I was looking at myself in the mirror and seeing how huge I've gotten...and saw the hair on my chest...so me...and thought. Damn!!! It's like I'm De-Evolving!!! And suddenly.....I loved it!!! I felt like i was becoming more of a man. It was amazing!!!!! That was at 9 IU. Ive gone up to 11 right now with the test...and i feel even more so. Now I love this feeling of being more of a man....of de-evolving. Ive started smoking cigars...letting my hair grow longer, and the other day I was outside on my porch and I was puffing on a cigar, just in a pair of briefs...looking out at the woods behind my house...and i started flexing...I started seeing how huge i've become...how...manly!!!!! this hair...the hair on my face...the hair on my chest...my big feet and hands....the cigar...and suddenly i just started jerking off and came!!! I was amazed!!! So...anyone else know what I'm talking about?! Let me know!!!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to LipsK's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 31st, 2006, 08:07 PM

LipsK
I don't know but it sounds pretty hot for me. And devolving is a personal fantasy of mine. It's good that you can actually live it.
  #3   Add to macmanchad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 1st, 2006, 08:52 PM

macmanchad is on a distinguished road
Sounds hot. But your profile says you're 6'4", and you just went from size 10 to 11.5 shoes? I wear a 12 and I'm only 5'10"...sounds like your feet are finally catching up with the rest of you!
  #4   Add to HGH4EVER's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 2nd, 2006, 09:21 AM

HGH4EVER is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to HGH4EVER
yeah. glad my feet are catching up to my height. My brothers always said i had Wilma Flintstone feet!!!! Can't say that anymore!!!
  #5   Add to DonnieJvilleNC's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 2nd, 2006, 11:08 AM
Pop Culture Savant

DonnieJvilleNC is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DonnieJvilleNC Send a message via MSN to DonnieJvilleNC Send a message via Yahoo to DonnieJvilleNC
HGH4EVER,
That sounds like it's a very erotic "wild ride" you're on. Would love to hear more about your experiences. Before and after photos whould be even better.
Thanks for giving us insight on what you're going through.
Jacksonville, Onslow County, NC, USA
I'm reminded of the immortal last words of Socrates who said, "I Drank What?!"
  #6   Add to spiff0695's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 2nd, 2006, 02:36 PM

spiff0695 has disabled reputation
I have to agree...I would love to hear much more about your experiences, and pictures would be the icing on the cake!
  #7   Add to redwolf64's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 12th, 2006, 05:52 PM

redwolf64
Send a message via AIM to redwolf64 Send a message via Yahoo to redwolf64
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiff0695
I have to agree...I would love to hear much more about your experiences, and pictures would be the icing on the cake!
Ditto...sounds really hot.

Masculine and feminine are opposites in many ways. In traditional culture and lore, feminine qualities are all about nurturing, working together, softness, smallness.

You're reaching deep down inside and enhancing the masculine qualities of yourself - physical strength, mass, roughness, fur. Most of all, you're seeing the results of your personal goals and independence.

Sure, it's sexually hot, but sitting on your porch and seeing your place in the world and how far you've come probably tapped a little into some spirituality there.
  #8   Add to BigLittleTim's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2006, 12:44 PM
Big man in Boston

BigLittleTim has disabled reputation
This thread is bullshit without pictures.

-BigLittleTim
  #9   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 16th, 2006, 09:03 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLittleTim
This thread is bullshit without pictures.

-BigLittleTim
I filed it under "wishful thinking." There's a lot of that around here.

:-)

All the best...

Richard

who always enjoys looking at Tim's pix
  #10   Add to redwolf64's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 16th, 2006, 11:37 AM

redwolf64
Send a message via AIM to redwolf64 Send a message via Yahoo to redwolf64
Quote:
Originally Posted by arpeejay
I filed it under "wishful thinking." There's a lot of that around here.

:-)

All the best...

Richard

who always enjoys looking at Tim's pix
Nothing wrong with wishful thinking in my book....
  #11   Add to FrenchMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 18th, 2006, 11:20 AM
MUSCLE WARRIOR

FrenchMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to FrenchMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to FrenchMuscle Send a message via Skype™ to FrenchMuscle
Well, your feet have grown from 10 to 11 1/2. But what's about your MUSCLES???
What were your stats before and now? How many pounds have you gained? inches in your muscles? inches in heigh? Have you got pictures?

Thanks
Sexy Sean

#12   Add to FuzzyKB's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 18th, 2011, 01:58 AM

FuzzyKB is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by HGHJosef View Post
[COLOR=YellowGreen]I am sharing [/COLOR][COLOR=YellowGreen][COLOR=#000000]here are just some of the known side effects of the undue use of HGH.
-- Acromegaly (as described in detail above)
-- Premature death (in case of acromegaly)
-- Heart enlargement (due to prolonged use of HGH. Can't be reversed)
-- Low blood sugar with risk of going into a diabetic coma
-- Excessive hair growth all over the body
-- Excessive water retention
-- Liver damage
-- Thyroid damage
[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Wheat"]

I have seen more interesting things in my life. It is true that there can be positive effects from HGH usage. At the same time there can be great dangers from it's use as well. Acromegaly takes time to happen and will not happen overnight. Usually however, by the time enlargement of hands and feet and brow start to take place there is also pain at the joints. There are some forms of cancer that can be accelerated by the administration of HGH and androgens in general so that kind of testing and at regular intervals is also mandatory on this kind of drug regimen.

Blood sugar regulation can be negatively impacted and go either low or high. This is a considerable risk.

I have never heard of HGH alone causing hair growth in profuse amounts. The main culprit for that is DHT and even on plain T it takes time for this to happen.

High HGH levels can also cause many other problems and in reality if you are experiencing these effects from the HGH the dosage is as best stated "high" and you are not getting the benefits unless to you those are the benefits.

I spent a great deal of time with HIV patients and worked extensively with hormonal compounds helping out sick men. Yes, I have seen everything that was described here, but it was more than just HGH that was doing it.

Not mentioned is the enlargement of the belly which happens as organs grow filling the body cavity more and more. A huge ball belly is also a side effect in high dosages over time.

Some years ago I went through a very bad time and was legitimately placed on testosterone and HGH to try to help my body recover. I was on it for a total of about six months and I was brought up gradually and the levels were reduced gradually to reduce shock to the pituitary and ease recovery for the pituitary axis. It sped my recovery greatly, but, it was not without side effects and though my appearance did not change, I developed a great deal of respect for the usage of hormonal compounds.

People using HGH for life extension use very small amounts in comparison to the dosages discussed by the original poster. What is being done here has incredible danger elements involved and can end in disaster from which recovery may be difficult or impossible.

The truth or fiction aspects are for others to debate, but, there will be a time when dosages of this level will virtually guarantee problems. [/COLOR]
  #13   Add to Kreyn's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 26th, 2011, 07:32 PM
Europeans do it better

Kreyn is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Kreyn Send a message via Skype™ to Kreyn
Thanks for posting information on HGH. I've been looking into it a lot. And even though I do not plan on taking it until next year, it is always good to get the facts and figures first!
  #14   Add to MuscleBoy23's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 29th, 2011, 03:50 PM
Muscle Linebacker

MuscleBoy23 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to MuscleBoy23
I smell bullshit too

Yeah - so you're "fortunate enough to date a doctor." Well I'm "fortunate enough to be almost done with medical school," and a few things. 1) I call bullshit on the side effects, as somebody who will have authority to write prescriptions in less than 12 months. The one poster who discussed cardiomegaly, and splenomegaly, those are correct - enlargements of things like your heart and spleen, and yes, irreversible if you're abusing things like this numbskull. Secondly - your boyfriend is going to lose his license...you can't just write prescriptions for somebody because you're dating them if there is no medical need. Sooner or later, if it's even true he's writing things for you - he's going to lose his medical license, and all he'll be left with is some freakshow with rapidly decaying health that he's responsible for creating, who he can't afford to take care of any longer because he lost his job. Yeah - sounds enviable, wish I was in your situation...
  #15   Add to chr1s_87's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 30th, 2011, 04:18 AM

chr1s_87 is on a distinguished road
This guy has used this story before a few years ago... on Gay.com. Total fantasy, which is fine if you get off on that, but this guy's story isn't real.
  #16   Add to Mubypoeby's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 4th, 2011, 06:19 AM

Mubypoeby is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Mubypoeby
HGH Side Effects good and bad

The Good News: Obama has announced that he intends to govern more toward the center - like Bill Clinton.

The Bad News: He thinks the center is located left of where he is now.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options