The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Braun1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 31st, 2006, 12:59 PM

Braun1
Send a message via ICQ to Braun1 Send a message via Yahoo to Braun1
Supermen Series by AKA w/missing part(s)

I was going through my archives of collected stories and found a couple of files that I'd like to share. If you are like me, you've been reading the story in the archives. I always wondered what happened to the scene where the Doc (Carlos) was transformed. Well, it is included in this version. I hope all the parts can be included in the archive when it comes back to life.

This has been one of my favorite stories ever and AKA one of my favorite writers.

I wrote to AKA and have his persmission to post this to the group.

So Enjoy. I know I enjoyed this re-discovery.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As the files are too large to post as single messages, and I have links below to the text files. Please right click the links and save target as.... or whatever the same thing is in your browser of choice. I'll keep them up as long as I can.

Supermen, Series 1

Supermen, Series - Transform

I do not have the Seducers in this format.

Enjoy

Jeff

aka Braun1
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 31st, 2006, 10:04 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
I also think Metabods has the missing part(s).
  #3   Add to Anubis9653's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 1st, 2006, 12:34 AM

Anubis9653 is on a distinguished road
I've read those stories a long time ago, but these links don't work. Do you have an alternate link?
  #4   Add to Braun1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 1st, 2006, 04:00 AM

Braun1
Send a message via ICQ to Braun1 Send a message via Yahoo to Braun1
I just checked both links and the text files downloaded OK for me. Please remember to 'right click' and 'save target as' to save the files to your pc. They are not formatted for reading in the browser.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis9653
I've read those stories a long time ago, but these links don't work. Do you have an alternate link?
  #5   Add to AKA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 1st, 2006, 11:48 AM
Obsessed, in a good way.

Thanked 1,742 Times in 129 Posts
AKA is on a distinguished road
Working on The End

I'm hestitant to type this out, but what the hell, maybe it'll spur me on to get this finished at last.

For anyone out there still Jonesing for an actual and for real ending to the Supermen/Transform/Seducers musclegrowth trilogy (the STSmg3 for those into acronyms) I am currently working on finally bringing a close to the tale of Chuck, Todd, Michael, Carlos, Stan, Bobby, Frazz, Maddox, Wolf, Jay Lee and on and on and on.

For the record, what stopped me before was that I felt I had painted (written?) myself into a corner juggling too many plots and characters and ideas in a huge stew of what is essentially a jerk-off fantasy. After going back and reviewing the hundreds of pages of text (oh my god, I'm so sorry it's soooo long -- and how often do you hear that?), I decided to just say "fuck it" and bear down and just finish it off at last.

I won't be posting chapters as I conclude them individually, but I'll put it all up here in the forums one by one when I am actually done with the entire story. For those of you unfamiliar with STSmg3, Braun1's hosted text files contain the first two stories and I'll send him a complete Seducers version when it's completed and posted.

Thanks,
AKA
  #6   Add to ferro's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 1st, 2006, 07:12 PM

ferro is on a distinguished road
We're rooting for you!

Just call me Mr. Jonesing. Huzzah that the story will be finished. Thank you! This gives me hope!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKA
I won't be posting chapters as I conclude them individually, but I'll put it all up here in the forums one by one when I am actually done with the entire story.
Even though we have to wait longer, I'm amazed that more people don't post multi-part stories this way. What could be a throw-away line in chapter two could turn out to completely contradict an important fact in chapter eight...and you're stuck with it though, now that you know the characters better, it's just all wrong.

In your case, given the sheer scope of the story, it must be a great relief not to have to worry about this sort of thing on top of everything else. Are you giving yourself the freedom to go back and make changes to the first 17 chapters of Seducers if you decide it's necessary?

Incidentally, I was surprised to see the original post by Braun1 here, because I had very definite memories of Carlos hurriedly doffing his lab coat, getting slimed, and having a very long and hot (in more ways than one) growth scene, so I had to go back and check out my downloaded copy. Yep, it was there, though I had to read it all to be sure nothing seemed to be missing ...and before I knew it I'd been captured all over again.

Ferro
  #7   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 1st, 2006, 10:06 PM

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
WOO! I've been waiting years to hear something to this effect! Thanks a lot, AKA! I've always found your stuff to be the hottest. And if you ever get hard-up for ideas in the future, don't forget the possibility of alternate universes...
  #8   Add to AKA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 2nd, 2006, 09:54 AM
Obsessed, in a good way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferro
In your case, given the sheer scope of the story, it must be a great relief not to have to worry about this sort of thing on top of everything else. Are you giving yourself the freedom to go back and make changes to the first 17 chapters of Seducers if you decide it's necessary?
Oh, hells no! I think I managed to be fairly consistent with the characterization and the plot was so flimsy (plot? there was a plot?) that I can't really mess it up. I never really aimed for great literature with any of my stories, I set my sights quite a bit lower on the body than that. All I wanted was to try and be original, to entertain, and to get the reader off as often and as fully as possible. I'm not going to kid myself into thinking this is some sort of masterpiece. "It is what it is," as they say on Top Chef.

I just want to finish it. I feel like I owe that to all of you who soldiered through all of it, as well as, in a weird way, to Carlos, Chuck and Todd who've been there since page 1 or 2. I wasn't kidding when I said it was hundreds of pages long. It's absurd, really. I've been compiling all three parts into a single Word document and it's about 300 pages long! That's ridiculous!

Revisiting the stories has been fun, I've forgotten a lot of the scenes (Chuck appearing in the gay bar to transform Teddy and Ray in part 10 of Transform; Jerry's attempted seduction of Maddox in Seducers; Chuck's first meeting with Frazz in Transform, again; the second chapter of Seducers where Maddox reads the dossier on the effects of Transform and it spells out exactly how far-fetched and weird it all became -- I still can't believe I got away with making them fly, for crying out loud!) and since Supermen was my first attempt at writing in this genre, I can see all kinds of silly mistakes and rushed scenes. But I really have no drive to go back and rewrite any of it. It's been very enjoyable, but there are only so many synonyms for "big" in the thesaurus.

AKA
  #9   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 2nd, 2006, 10:28 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
I totally understand you

Reading back a story that so many guys (includind myself) simply idolize may have a really weird feeling, specially when you notice the amount of different fetish types you managed to incorporate along the enormous muscle growth saga - which really is a saga - muscle growth, height growth, superpowers, double dicked, telepathy, flying powers, and many other ones, besides the inumerous hot muscle growth scenarios which had been covered by this story.

If I were you, i would also look at that with very skeptical eyes (Have I REALLY written this? And they liked? COME ON!) - Truth is, once you've written, those images which orginally came from your mind, gained a life on their own, flooding the minds of your many readers, and then each one gave them their own interpretaion, their own effect, even though you consider them "weird" now - you have to agree that all of this made you hot up to some point, and you wanted to express that by adding those scenes.

In sum, please just notice that we adore these stories, and the mere fact that you're dedicating yourself to finsih this saga is simply wonderful - i know it turned out to be really long, and with such details and characters it's hard to admnistrate all the plots, characters and dialogs, but I still remember the first time I read that initial chapters on Supermen - and since then, they just got forever with me.

You may have started with casual writing, but in a way or another you left a huge effect in many guys, who are just really thankful for your dedidcation

congratualtions on your finalle - take as long as you need - i'm sure it'll be worth to wait.

Best wishes

Bruno
  #10   Add to AKA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 2nd, 2006, 11:14 AM
Obsessed, in a good way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscl4life
Truth is, once you've written, those images which orginally came from your mind, gained a life on their own, flooding the minds of your many readers, and then each one gave them their own interpretaion, their own effect, even though you consider them "weird" now - you have to agree that all of this made you hot up to some point, and you wanted to express that by adding those scenes.
I certainly didn't mean to diminish anyone else's enjoyment of the stories, and you're absolutely right to say that they made me hot - and still do. I don't write what doesn't turn my own knobs up to ten and get me stroking. And using this series to explore different facets of this rather unique brand of erotica has been fun and rewarding, for sure.

I meant that I was surprised that I got away with some of the wilder aspects because, although it may not seem like it, I try to keep all my stories grounded in "reality." And making the characters fly seemed like the bridge too far.

Whenever I dream of myself flying, I'm usually naked and that sense of freedom and overt sexuality always wakes me up with a raging hard-on. I'm sure there are other pychological factors playing into it, because it's like being exposed as being special or different and reveling in it. Being a gay man, I sometimes feel like I need to hide who I am and what I like. Flying represents a kind of complete freedom, and doing it naked just makes it that much more attractive.

But within the context of a story, trying to figure out how someone without wings or other propulsion could simply lift off like Superman and float among the clouds was stretching things to the point of tearing it all apart, and I wondered if it diminished the overall story for readers. "Okay, I can buy the size and the growth and the auto-cum and everything else -- but flying?"

I am completely thankful that others find the writing enjoyable and take the time to comment on it and occasionally write me about it. That's fantastic and unexpected and I appreciate all comments, good and bad, about my writing. Like all writers, I am probably my own worst critic, so please forgive me if I sound like I'm denegrating your opinions or enjoyment of the stories. That's certainly not my intent.

AKA
  #11   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 2nd, 2006, 10:30 PM

As long as the writing stays hot, I'll buy just about anything you can throw at me.
  #12   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 3rd, 2006, 10:05 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKA

Whenever I dream of myself flying, I'm usually naked and that sense of freedom and overt sexuality always wakes me up with a raging hard-on. I'm sure there are other pychological factors playing into it, because it's like being exposed as being special or different and reveling in it. Being a gay man, I sometimes feel like I need to hide who I am and what I like. Flying represents a kind of complete freedom, and doing it naked just makes it that much more attractive.

But within the context of a story, trying to figure out how someone without wings or other propulsion could simply lift off like Superman and float among the clouds was stretching things to the point of tearing it all apart, and I wondered if it diminished the overall story for readers. "Okay, I can buy the size and the growth and the auto-cum and everything else -- but flying?"

AKA
First of all, I just want to make sure that I wasn't criticizing your comment, mostly because I really grew used to your writing style and your humor, so i know you were just making fun of your own story and stuff.

That being said, I just want you to remember that all that saga began with the "Supermen" title - it definetly is completely different from a "generic for Kryptonian superhero" - and it gained a life on its own standards, so the bigger they grew their superpowers showed - superstrength, speed, a much powerful mind, etc, etc, etc - what was lacking? FLYING of course! If they are "supermen" they had to fly - and I kinda felt they would, it came up as a fullfilment of the whole story building.

I'm sure that such fact never diminshed the quality of your story to those who really care about muscle growth stories - yes they fly, but the whole starting point is a "supermen serum" - so whatever comes from there is not only acceptable but desirable! Those who, like myself, loved your superpowered massive flying double dicked muscle giants - thank you for showing a whole new world of muscle growth possibilites, and to me this is priceless, yet if anyone particularly didn't like an especific point, everybody must agree that you had not only the courage to write about such intense fantasies but also the excellence to introduce such polemic issues in a story with such class and to make them work together so well - that is pure talent - and for this your stories are unforgettable.

So, believe me, those who would "buy the size" just gained the "flying skills" as bonus.

Anyway - I am just thrilled to hear from you again

Best wishes

Bruno

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options