The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts Post your muscle growth role-play chat transcripts here! (Please read the forum rules before posting!)

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to explodingmuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 4th, 2006, 08:29 PM

explodingmuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to explodingmuscle
Tons of Muscle

megamassfreak: Hey man, hows the bodybuilding going?
Musclehead(not his real screen name): Hi!
musclehead: Growth is okay, but I want it much faster!
megamassfreak: Me too. Still trying to blow up HUGE
megamassfreak: What kind of meals are you eating? calories per day and so on? I try to do 5 meals plus three shakes
musclehead: I eat about 5K cals a day
megamassfreak: When you say no such thing as big enough I have to agree! but a lot of guys change their minds at a certain point and settle in at 225 pounds or so.
musclehead: I’m already 225
musclehead: and I want tons more
musclehead: They settle because they do not have the will or means to keep growing
megamassfreak: TONS!! Thats awesome! Do you look like the pictures on your page, or are you bigger now?
musclehead: I’m a bit bigger now.
musclehead: What are your stats, man?
megamassfreak: What weight did you start out at? I was 140, now up to 210
megamassfreak: 5'10, 210 c 46, w 33, arms 17, legs 24, want to get MUCH BIGGER, 300 pounds or more
musclehead: HOT
musclehead: You sound just like me.
megamassfreak: Sometimes I visualize what it would be like to grow 3 or 4 times as big, or even more. I even dream about it, especially nights after I do squats.
musclehead: Same here
musclehead: I have had dreams where my muscles fill up the entire room
megamassfreak: YEAH!! I want that! I'd grow that huge in a heartbeat, or even bigger, bust out the walls
musclehead: FUCK YES
megamassfreak: Whats the biggest you've ever pictured yourself as?
musclehead: Honestly? 25' and completely musclebound
musclehead: Although I want MUSCLE over height
megamassfreak: 25 feet tall? That would make room for TONS AND TONS of muscle! I too am more about muscle than height- If I could get the height it would just be to make room for huger and huger muscles
musclehead: Exactly!
megamassfreak: Do you ever wonder if science will ever make that kind of size possible? I think it could be done someday if somebody applied themselves to the idea, I can see a future where guys like us could literally become superhuman muscle monsters
musclehead: I always think about that, too.
megamassfreak: There aren’t many guys as committed to this as you and me. This is the whole point of my life-blowing myself up as MASSIVE as possible, and you sound just as into it as I am
musclehead: I am, I crave muscle more than sex
musclehead: In fact, muscle is sex to me
megamassfreak: Same here. EXPANDING MUSCLES are the ultimate orgasm!
musclehead: YEAH!
megamassfreak: Nothing turns me on like the thought of my body exploding with power and mass to a superhuman scale, bigger than anyone has ever been. having a body that is crammed with vast gigantic masses of steel hard muscle, and being able to FEEL evry bit of it with every movement. every breath, your brain constantly buzzing more and more as you bulge ever bigger, BIGGER BIGGER BIGGER!!!
musclehead: OMG YES
musclehead: Just reading that made my cock throb
megamassfreak: AWESOME. I think I might get a permanent hard-on when I grow as big as I think I can getin a couple of years
megamassfreak: Do you find that now that you've gotten big muscles, you get distracted a lot by your body? Sometimes I can't think of anything else, just my body growing and growing, my muscles expanding endlessly …
musclehead: Same here, it is often hard for me to work or get anything else done, because I can feel my muscles all the time now.
musclehead: I would love to work you over while you share you inner most desire to grow with me.
megamassfreak: Man, my innermost desire is to grow big enough to have moons orbiting me, to carry BILLIONS OF TONS OF MUSCLE
megamassfreak: But I'd love even to be 25 feet tall and weigh a dozen tons or so : )
megamassfreak: I'm throbbing just thinking about it. I'd love to see you explode with size beyond your wildest dreams, and then get even more muscular!
megamassfreak: Once you grow that big, what would you do next? I can never stop thinking about getting even bigger
megamassfreak: I get a hardon from just drinking a protein shake
megamassfreak: u there dude?
megamassfreak: Do you know anyone else as into growing big of muscles as we are? I've never actually met anyone who was really into it. some guys who fantasize, but no one else who actually bodybuilds and plans to grow as huge as you do.
musclehead: Sorry - at work - phone
musclehead: I do not know of anyone else.
megamassfreak: can I call you?
musclehead: Not right now- calls are monitored but you can call after 6:30 eastern at (phone number)
megamassfreak: after work?, cool, still wanna chat online now? we're unique- out of the billions of people on this planet I bet there aren't more than a hundred or so bodybuilders who really want to get as superhuge as you do, And I'm just guessing, because you are the first guy I've found other than me.
musclehead: I agree
musclehead: Just talking to you is making me so turned on
megamassfreak: same here man. I love the way we can fuel each others muscle lust!
musclehead: I would inflate you if I could
musclehead: I would love to remove all the barriers to your growth
megamassfreak: Same here. I'd make you blow up so huge you'd be in a constant muscle orgasm, swelling ever huger gaining tons of muscle every second
musclehead: Damn, you are so hot
megamassfreak: Your body would blast out in all directions, more and more of the space around you being replaced by your huge body, turning into you, faster and faster
musclehead: OMG YES
megamassfreak: more and more and MORE of YOU,
e x p a n d i n g like a supernova of MUSCLE

megamassfreak: just concentrate on your body, filling up the room, the whole building, the whole neighborhood
musclehead: You’re just like me, man
musclehead: Can I see your pics?
megamassfreak: I sent one to your email from 2002
megamassfreak: I was around 190 then, 15 lbs heavier now, and a LITTLE leaner (trying to get ripped and bigger at the same time.)
megamassfreak: back to your supernovaof muscle growth: I can see us many times bigger than we are now, becoming vortexes of muscle expansion, our bodies absorbing more and more power every second, inflating with unlimited mass
musclehead: NICE
musclehead: How old are you?
megamassfreak: 36
megamassfreak: you?
musclehead: 25
musclehead: I am suprised you started so late
megamassfreak: I tried without much success for a long time, but then I got some good diet advice from some real bodybuilders (basically it went something like- eat 3 times more than you want until you want more), so I could turn into one myself.
musclehead: that's good!
megamassfreak: Do you have pictures of your new even huger self? I'd love to see them, although I can already imagine you MUCH HUGER than you are. (I know I’d rather spend money on food than photos anyday)
musclehead: I don’t have any right now
[musclehead dropped offline temporarily- work computer]
megamassfreak: You're back! I think you've gotten bigger!
musclehead: I hope so
megamassfreak: Do you ever try to force yourself to want more and more size, to see how much you can increase your lust for more muscle?
musclehead: Of course! That is natural
megamassfreak: YES! Whats the biggest you've ever wished you could grow, not what you could visualize (the 25') but the biggest you've ever THOUGHT about getting?
musclehead: Totally crammed with muscle!
megamassfreak: I want to see you get that HUGE. And then get a workout in that pumps you even thicker!
musclehead:
megamassfreak: does having a stomach full of protein get you hard?
megamassfreak: It does me, at first it did it only when I thought about it turning into my muscles, but now it is automatic and instant. I would eat ALL DAY LONG (even between sets) if I could
musclehead: YES!!
megamassfreak: Speaking of eating! I originally sat down to chat while eating, 2 hrs ago- now I needmore food!
megamassfreak: Want to chat some more after that?
musclehead: yes, we've got a lot to talk about man
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options