The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 4th, 2006, 11:12 PM

Xyggurat will become famous soon enough
Uneven Desires, Part II

Here's Part II. I told you it would be short.

-X-

Last edited by Xyggurat; March 6th, 2007 at 09:45 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 4th, 2006, 11:20 PM

Part II

Chad pried himself out of bed and almost immediately collapsed back into it.

His legs went to jelly the moment he put weight on them. For a few minutes, he lay there, heart thudding in his chest. It took a while for reality to come filtering in to his hazy mind. He couldn't remember if he'd gotten terrifically smashed or if a girl had tried to drug him. That'd happened a few times. But no, he realized as he forced his eyes open, there had been no druggings. He was in his own room and no curiously unattractive girls were anywhere in plain sight.

The sound of someone clattering about in the kitchen forced Chad back into alertness. He groaned. The second time he tried to get out of bed, it took some effort to stand up straight. He wobbled and righted himself.

Just in case, Chad checked under his bed for any fat chicks. One of his flings had hidden in his closet to watch him undress. No, no fat chicks. Chad stretched, and laughed. Since he'd gained some of Jake's body mass, it had become a daily ritual for him to stretch up and touch the low ceiling of his room. Some of his hookups had confirmed, to Chad's amusement, that his morning stretch was an impressive sight. Today, the lucky girl or boy would have been treated to a comedy of error.

Chad stretched up to his full height and prepared to press up against the ceiling. The action bared his stomach. His abdominals flexed, rippling into chiseled perfection as he stretched. His shoulders broadened beneath the fabric of his shirt. As he reached his maximum extension, he was in for a surprise. His hands missed the ceiling.

Chad glanced up. He blinked. Someone had moved the ceiling.

A headache blossomed behind Chad's eyes. It came on sudden as a nuclear explosion, but departed in an instant.

Chad blinked again, wondering what he was doing stretching. The ceilings were low in the flat, but not that low, and he was at most 6 feet tall. No giant there. When he stood on the tips of his toes, he could brush the ceiling, but no one would be impressed by that.

As he moved on to getting dressed, Chad was certain that he'd just forgotten something important. Chad couldn't quite recall what it was, but it probably had something to do with more bills. He struggled with it, but the concept slipped beyond his mental reach. Just outside his room, something hissed, and the scent of cooking bacon slithered through the house.

Chad scratched at his stomach, noting that he could afford to do a little bit of work on his abs. They were never his best muscle group. As he caught a glimpse of himself in his wall mirror, he was reassured by the size of his biceps, which must have been pushing 16.5." He'd have them at 17" in a couple months, he judged.

Wearing only his boxers and t-shirt, he wandered out of his room and stumbled into the kitchen. It was a mess. Jake was cooking. Chad admired the shape of his roommate's back. Jake had really been making some progress in the gym, considering his genes. He was what Chad would describe as a super-ectomorph. Chad smirked to himself, feeling reassured by his roommate's lack of size. Sometimes the guy got a real wild streak during football practices, but he was only 5'6 to Chad's 5'11, so he could always be restrained.

During the few times they had showered together, Jake's cock had proven to be less than average, at least three inches shorter than Chad's eight incher.

"I can't believe you're making breakfast," Chad said. He was right behind Jake, and startled him.

"Anything to help out my favorite roommate," answered Jake after he'd recovered. His breath smelled like herbs. "In fact, I was thinking we could do something after breakfast."

Chad shrugged. "Sure. Want to go to the gym?"

"It'll be a workout, sure... but remember, the game's on," said Jake, grinning. He took Chad's hand and kissed it.

Both of them recoiled from the resulting shock. Chad frowned, looking over at Jake. His vision doubled for a moment before coming back into focus. He instantly dismissed the phenomenon and stared down at his roommate.

"What did I tell you when you came out to me a few weeks ago, Jake?" Chad asked, trying to put on a stern face.

"Not to try and turn you. It's okay, I'm just feeling energetic today. Really energetic."

"Whatever," said Chad. "Just don't pull that gay shit, man."

"I promise."

Chad watched as Jake tore through the kitchen, whipping through the manufacture of their meal. Eggs and bacon were combined into mouthwatering omelettes, and to top off the breakfast Jake brought out orange juice and a bottle of champagne.

"Mimosas," he explained.

Chad didn't start really feeling the mimosas until after the fourth glass. He noticed that Jake had barely touched his, but dismissed it with a thought of "more for me." He wasn't especially hungry, so he pushed the omelette away about midway through. Jake had the grace not to look insulted.

Jake surprised his roommate by cleaning up after breakfast, not even asking for help. Chad watched in amazement. Although not without their occasional scuffles, the roommates usually worked on a system of give and take. Jake did the dishes when Chad cooked, and vice versa. Chad swept and Jake mopped, and so on. Chad prided himself on the equality--the even-ness--of their relationship.

The two settled in the living room in front of the couch, and Chad flipped on the telly. Midway through the first quarter of the game, Jake got up to go to the bathroom. When he returned, Chad noticed that Jake was watching him with interest. The strapping fellow returned his smaller roommate's gaze, examining him through bleary eyes.

"What?" he asked.

"I was just thinking how some things come full circle," Jake said. "And how sometimes, history repeats itself."

"What're you going on about?" demanded Chad.

"Nothing."

They settled back into watching the game for a bit. Chad's team started off strong, but as the quarter went on, their defenses slipped. Jake got louder and a dark brooding settled over his roommate.

"So, Chad, tell me... when's the last time you did anything with a girl?"

The question took Chad by surprise. After a moment, he shrugged his broad shoulders. "It's been a bit, why?"

Jake returned the shrug. "I don't know. Just lately, mate, you've seemed a bit tense. Off, even. I was wondering if maybe you felt like you needed a bit of help."

"No, not really. I take care of it."

"Sure, but--oh, never mind."

"What are you saying?" Chad asked. He blinked as a thought settled into his skull. "Are you saying you want to..."

Jake backed off, looking distant. "Naw, mate, it was just a thought. I figured that maybe..."

"No," Chad responded, quietly.

They sat in strained silence for a few minutes. Chad thought on it. He'd been painfully horny for the last few days. It had been weeks since he'd gotten any, and Jake was gay. And it was just oral. Getting head from a guy didn't make you gay. It would just be once, after all, and Jake was--

"Jake, does that offer still stand?"

His roommate blinked as if surprised by the question. "Of course. Sorry, I just had a spot of deja vu."

Chad nodded. "You think you could..."

"Sure," said Jake, sidling across the couch. He moved slowly, but the expression on his face was one of restrained eagerness. Again Chad caught a whiff of herbs.

"You using a new toothpaste, buddy?"

Jake ran his hand over Chad's crotch. Blood began pumping into the tool, at the same time flowing away from Chad's thinking head. Deftly, Jake's hand crept into Chad's boxers, withdrawing with a prize that was rapidly swelling beyond the confines of his hand.

Haltingly at first, but with growing confidence, Jake massaged the shaft of his roommate's cock. It leapt with every beat of Chad's heart. Once it was near its full length, Jake moved his ministrations down to Chad's big balls. They were almost hairless.

Chad's dick was a full eight inches in length, wreathed in trimmed hair. It was a sizeable tool and he'd gotten compliments on it before, but Jake looked at it as if it were the Holy Grail.

"Yeah, a new toothpaste," he rasped, and dove onto Chad's cock.

Electric streamers of pleasure arced through Chad's being. He pressed down on Jake's head, mouthing curses while trying to pretend his roommate was a girl. Jake's tongue roamed around the cockhead, bringing the larger lad perilously close to a premature orgasm.

"Stop, Jake, I'm about to cum," gasped Chad.

Jake didn't stop. In fact, he redoubled his efforts, deep-throating the big cock. Chad pried at his roommate's head, trying to get Jake to stop, but that seemed only to excite his efforts.

"I'm going to--oh, fuck--" screamed Chad.

He came. Lightning flashed through the two boys again, and Chad's consciousness spun off into the distance for what felt like an eternity, fragmenting away from his body. As he started gaining control of himself, he suddenly felt smaller, less significant, and could feel a solid shape lying next to him.

The thought that he would have remembered bringing home someone almost his size was the last Chad could manage before he slumped into unconsciousness.

He awakened the next day on the couch, right next to his roommate. Chad had a hard-on. He glanced over at Jake, and was relieved to find the lad was sound asleep.

His eyes narrowed. Jake was sweaty. Chad figured he must have gone to the gym already that morning. He cursed, wishing that Jake would've reminded him. If he didn't start back into the gym soon, Jake would surpass him.

His roommate had started out the year a pretty scrawny fellow, but he was making some real progress. At 5'9, the boy already weighed 145 pounds solid, and he was starting to get the muscled look of someone who frequented the gym. Chad's genes weren't quite as conducive to building muscle as his roommate's, but he was about an inch taller than Jake and still weighed thirty pounds more. He'd had a big head start, having lifted all throughout high school and in to college.

Looking at Jake lying there, handsome face pressed against a pillow but smiling like a child, Chad couldn't bring himself to disturb his roommate. Maybe he'd make breakfast and see if he could take out the trash before Jake woke up.

He tucked his still-erect seven inch cock back into his boxers and got up to start the day.
  #3   Add to xythan_shadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 5th, 2006, 06:48 AM
Writer and Lifter

xythan_shadow is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to xythan_shadow Send a message via Yahoo to xythan_shadow
Excellent addition, plus something stood out to me in the whole thing

"I was just thinking how some things come full circle," Jake said. "And how sometimes, history repeats itself."

Full circle would end up being both of them back to the way they were at the beginning. Although that would be interesting, it also would be interesting seeing what would happen if Jake got to keep the muscle this time.
  #4   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 5th, 2006, 06:56 AM

theseventhwave
[COLOR="Red"]Yay! Another chapter!

Thanks Xyggurat.

As always, I love it.

If you are willing to take a "suggestion" from someone with no writing talent, I would love to see that last chapter repeated from inside Jake's head (i.e. feeling the growth, and knowing it's happening).

However, I really really really do appreciate the fact that chapter 2 came so close on the heels of chapter 1.[/COLOR]
  #5   Add to speedoTrap's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 5th, 2006, 07:44 AM

speedoTrap is on a distinguished road
WOOO HOOO.... I've savoured this chapter two over a cup of coffee this morning, lunch time review, and yet another peek at tea time. Its a mind bending mind play of mysticism. Chad stretching and having a chuckle at what a show he's displaying off his superbly physique build to the honoured soul in bed is a great. Yeah baby, they'll get a show and more with an absent minded good stretch of this ausome body of mine. Let them squel a bit before getting more of this cock. Then, yet another passing phage, he's twisted into thinking something less.

In a way, I can see ole Chad ending up in the clohset to see his roommate undress. He's desperate to see more and yearns for those big guns peeking out of the sweaty straining stench muscle tee... a muscle tee blazoned with the emblom of the university wrestling team. Chad become wholly consumed by this icon of musculature. He then gets caught and gets the scorn.

AUSOME

Could Chad fight back? I think he just won't get it. He's just got to move out of the house and begone with all this taking the loss of alpha male status.

DUDE, ausome. I humbly submit my bow of a great story.

LOL, thanks so much
  #6   Add to speedoTrap's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 5th, 2006, 08:22 AM

(day dreaming up various scenrios, apprentice in practice so to speak)....

Hope you don't mind me just adding a quick thought or adjunct story line.

Yes, chad gets the scorn for gawking over the wears from the closhet like some pervert. But Jake is also totally consumed in his once again fiefdom of jockhood. Later, days later, Jake gets seriously drunk at a frat party only to collapse on his bed back at the house. He's got on tight pair of jeans, very tight. He couldn't even imagine having the scrawny chaddy coming close to his new found weapon. No longer playing the tricky cursed spells, Jake is living hog heaven with his yet again new found prowess. Albeit, this one night he skips the usual mass orgies of shags with this super-charged cock. But, sneaking in at night on the sleeping giant, Chad is desperate to unleash this new weapon in a futile attempt to reverse the second handed curse inflicted upon him... if only to get inside those tight pants and avenge his rightful jockhood. He has a really hard time undoing the double tied knot on the worn asics wrestling boots, along with the peeling down of the skin tight torn jeans. He's got to hurry. But to do what!? He finds himself simply unable to lift the weight of the massive tree trunk thighs and ends up being unable to stop his whiffing of the asics ..... Jake is foolish for going under drunk leaving his package exposed as a target of his defeated antithesis of a creature.... but Chad is far gone to repel the deep new found desires as he doses off at the foot of the bed.
  #7   Add to speedoTrap's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 5th, 2006, 08:27 AM

Sorry, that got a bit out of hand. I just wanted to try a simple thread and don't mean to actually write a chapter.
  #8   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 6th, 2006, 11:23 PM

No worries, Speedotrap. Your enthusiasm is contagious. I had hoped to put out the last chapters of this story today, but I got caught up in a project I'd hoped would take about an hour. It took seven.

Expect more some time this week, I promise.
  #9   Add to speedoTrap's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 7th, 2006, 04:07 AM

This is excellent news Xyggurat. I'm also savouring your shift storyline but the very long saga requires a slow slimmer to savour all the extra hidden spices in the stew of magical muscle thievery genre.

The uneven desire gives an explosive return in comparison. I've got to stop riding my bike at times just to clear my over-creative mind play of scenerios. I still see Chad fighting back even when unable to fully control his new found bad habits. He's getting caught up in the sweat induced haze wafting out of Jakes bedroom with strewn gear, straps, boots and tanks. The stud is bringing ever more number of babes and other jocks into his lair and making them worship beyond their desires. Chad gets caught up listening to these commotions.

Yet, the spell book has been left behind and Chad is reading furiously. He's trying to concentrate yet still finds himself wearing the pathetically large muscle shirts of Jakes, fitting the soiled socks, or just taking the asics for a ride in pathetically large sole heels.

Chad must find some odd backdoor spell. He's got the upper hand. Kharma has been spilt without regard to consequence and Chad has got some coming to him. But he's carefully have to think out the scenerios fearing worse retaliation. He attempts something simple in a series of spells. The most fruitful has been the spell of smell. He's forced Jakes body into a four fold increase in sweat. Yet, this only encourages more sex from the over hormoned athlete. The sheen on the large bouldered shoulder only accent the site to behold. Its only forced Jake further outdoors to run off any remnant of fat producing an ever more chiseled form.
  #10   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 7th, 2006, 11:59 AM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Heh !
  #11   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 7th, 2006, 07:22 PM

theseventhwave
Quote:
Originally Posted by skumbum
Heh !
Heh ?
  #12   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 8th, 2006, 12:30 AM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
this is possibly the best college storyline ever.

Uneven friends was always a favorite gem of mine, I must have read it three times. The sequel seems better though, with more homosexual overtones and I really like the pace you've chosen for it. Can't wait to read more.

Also I'm picturing Chad going through the rigamarole of his daily routine and seeing his bigger friends outweigh him more and more and more....truly awesome. This is a theme that is hard to capture well, but when it's well done it's really well done.
  #13   Add to speedoTrap's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 8th, 2006, 04:11 AM

Yes, I definitely agree Otaru_grower. It has a similar paradox to superman movie. Producers/Writers just can't quite get the full explosive techniques of exposing the individual weaknesses. Sure superman has all the power in the world but is the loneliest soul as he peers down from space. Space is a big empty space.

It takes a crafty play of words and the suspence wavers.

I still think Chad finds Jakes achilles heel in some form of "kryptonite" weakness. Some object thrust the new found jock into a rush of history severely limiting his abilities. Chad is unrelenting in imposing this new found barrier on the body. He's trying to force Jake's hand in submitting to relinquish his alpha male status. Lets see.... perhaps a SPEEDO. Yes, perhaps a S-P-E-E-D-O.

LOL
  #14   Add to speedoTrap's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 16th, 2006, 06:58 AM

Ahhh, Xyggurat.... has the web of uneven desires left you feeling drained, sapped of your energy in an odd transformation of some mere mortal. I have really enjoyed re-reading this chapter and so hope not to loose the overall thread.
  #15   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 16th, 2006, 01:13 PM

Hello, all,

I've been busy. That's why I haven't finished this. Before you heap sympathies on, I've been busy watching the most recent series of Doctor Who. I'm developing a man-crush on David Tennant.

Anyway, I'll be back to the story soon. I promise.

Cheers,

-X-
  #16   Add to Ultra GMan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 16th, 2006, 07:13 PM

Ultra GMan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyggurat
Hello, all,

I've been busy. That's why I haven't finished this. Before you heap sympathies on, I've been busy watching the most recent series of Doctor Who. I'm developing a man-crush on David Tennant.
David Tennant is awfully distracting indeed! *large sigh*
  #17   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 16th, 2006, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra GMan
David Tennant is awfully distracting indeed! *large sigh*
It's a rare happening when I'm attracted to an older man, but... oy ve.
  #18   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2006, 12:18 AM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Huh ....

#19   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2006, 03:49 PM

Rowan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Rowan
I just got to read parts 1&2 of this story today and it's great. I like the way it's executed-- the role reversal, the flashes and lapses/reforming of Chad's memories. It's chilling, disturbing, gripping, and... well... erotic.

hmm. Erotic. What does that say about me?

-- Rowan

"And so, may Evil beware and may Good dress warmly and eat lots of fresh vegetables."
-The Tick
  #20   Add to mmfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2007, 04:37 AM

mmfan is on a distinguished road
Would love to see a final chapter to this one day ... it's brilliant

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text