The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Media Registered Members Only: Remember seeing The Hulk literally bust out of his clothes on TV as a kid? Talk about other muscle growth sightings in the movies, television, websites and other media. View and post before & after bodybuilding progress photos, morphs, illustrations and other male muscle growth-themed media.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 6th, 2006, 08:45 PM

redkage is on a distinguished road
Juggernaut Comic

Um, I'm not entirely sure if this goes in here or in the pic post section, but anyways;

There's a Juggernaught mini comic. It's about the size and thickness of a manga book (japanese comic) but was drawn american style. It tells the life of the son of Cain Marko, AKA Juggernaut, who is a skinny weakling in high school, but then suddenly he turns into a hulking muscle monster (like his dad) then back again somewhat at will. Think of it as the Incredible Hulk with an on/off switch.

Anyways, I saw it in a bookstore awhile back, but I had an empty wallet. When I came back, it had already been sold. Just pointing this out to you people in case any of you are interested. If you are, keep a look out for a cover showing what looks like the juggernaut, but with silver armor instead. I think the full name was "Supergirl presents: Juggernaut" or something similar, i don't know. My memory is kinda fuzzy about these kinds of stuff.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to MisterE's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 6th, 2006, 09:11 PM

MisterE
I got this from Amazon a few weeks ago.

It is called "Spider-Girl Presents Juggernaut Jr." $7.99

It is a digest-reprint of the first 6 issues of the comic J2

Here is a sample

http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/8526/j2sample1bd.jpg
  #3   Add to SithSpawn's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 7th, 2006, 04:03 PM

SithSpawn has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to SithSpawn
It was from a short lived series called J2 which was part of the M2 universe. The M2 universe was supposed to have been set in the future and featured characters like Wolverine's daughter and things like that. The Spider-girl comic is the only one that seems to be going at the moment.

As for J2, the series was crap, it was only really the first issue with that first growth scene that was any good. After that he got a black costume, which really didn't help to show anything off, and some dire story lines.
  #4   Add to jacestar's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 20th, 2006, 12:45 PM

jacestar is on a distinguished road
Just wondering does anyone remember an X-Men Novel that came out years ago? In in this guy discovers a piece of an emerald which is like the counterpart to the Juggernaut's ruby, and the entire novel is about this guy trying to find the other pieces of the emerald and eventually try to steal the ruby from Juggernaut. I haven't been able to find it recently but I was wondering if anyone else had seen that
  #5   Add to buddachewie's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 22nd, 2006, 07:40 AM

buddachewie
Send a message via AIM to buddachewie Send a message via Yahoo to buddachewie
Juggernaught Novel

The Juggernaught Novel is called "The Jewels of Cyttorak" by authoer Dean Wesley Smith... Standard plot X-men novel, with some pretty good muscle growth scenes.

Here is a quick exerpt (sorry for any spelling flubbers, I'm copying manually, favoring speed over accuracy).

"His first thought was that the old man must have wired the gem with an electrical current. His hand froze to the surface of the stone like a kid's toungue to an ice-covered flagpole.

The energy charge his arm, filled his chest and head with a feeling of strength, like nothing he had never felt before.

Then the energy surged, as if the first jolt had only been a faint test.

He screamed and closed his eyes as the energy pushed and shoved its way into his body, filling him like a balloon, pushing out at his skin as if trying to make him explode.

And then, as if suddenlyopening his eyes on a new day, he understoof what was happening. He was becoming stronger, bigger, more powerful then ever before.

Yet there was something mising. As his strength and energy increased, he could sense that it was only a part of the full power he might have. He knew that the stone he'd touched was only part of what had once been a larger stone. And that now that he had touced the stone, he needed the other parts, more then he needed anything else. He would never be complete until he had them all together.

With a sudden snap the surging energy from the emerald let him go.

He slowly opened his eyes.

His father and brother both cowered together starting up at him, their eyes wide, their mouths open.

The room around him seemed strange now to him, as if he were looking at it from another perspective. With a quick glance around, ,then down at his own tattered clothes, he realized what had happened.

He had physically gotten bigger.

Much bigger.

He squeezed his hands and stretched his arms.

Much Stronger, too.

Where before he could have never reached the seven foot ceiling of the room, now he touched it without a problem.

"Are- are you alright?" asked his brother

"Better then ever," he said. His voice was so loud it shook the machines monitoring his father..."

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options