The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 9th, 2006, 01:56 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Life's Not Fair! pt3

(the story is gonna be told in 3rd person now, hard to write from someone else's point of view [the brother] but the story is still the same. Also, Robert {my first name in real life} is the younger brother, Sam is the older brother, Tim is the dad, Tabitha is the mother)

"Mom, what did the doctor to do me?" said Robert

"Well son he gave you a shot to make your problems go away."said the mother

"Like with you you and daddy fighting about money sometimes?" came the boy's reply.

She sighed, "No not like that son, I mean the problems with your muscles and how they are smaller then most people your age."

Little did they know they might have more "problems" later on.

(That night)

"Grow.... grow.... grow...... grow..... "

"W-who's there?" said Robert

"Grow... grow... grow..."

"What's happening to me? Why am I growing bigger?"

Indeed the boy had grown, 200 solid perfectly made pounds of muscle were on his not-so-small-anymore body. Yet he didn't know why he was growing and where those voices were coming from.

"I don't wanna grow!!!!" he yelled as he rather violently woke up and realized he was dreaming.

"I'm.... fine?" he said to himself confused.

"Honey, what's wrong?" his mother asked him the next morning.

"I-I had a bad dream mom..." he quietly replied.

"Oh, I'm sorry, but...."she stopped abruptly.

"What mom? Something wrong?" said a very very confused Robert.

"Umm... Tim! Sam! Get down here!" she called.

"What's wron...."Tim stopped just as abruptly.

"Mom, dad what's the matter? Why are you stari..."Sam realized.

"Why is everyone looking at me like that? Is there something on my chest?" questioned Robert.

"Robert" his mother began "How long have you had muscles?"

"Muscles? What are those?" came the question. "Or do you mean these?"

Now the boy really had grown, and still quite a bit. He had 50 pounds of perfectly proportioned muscles although he was only 6 he was like a mini-football player, only with out the shoulder pads. His 4 foot frame, was amazingly accepting of the new size like it was natural for him. But no one could figure out how he had gotten them until....

" The shot!" Sam exclaimed after about 5 minutes of pure silence.

"What do you mean?" his parents replied.

"Think about it, the doctor said his muscles would 'go to normal size for his age' but his body has always had smaller muscles then most ppl his age and size, so they're confused about what size is 'normal'." Sam explained.

"Call the doctor, we gotta tell him about this!!!" All 3 said in perfect unison.

(Enjoy it, I had fun writing it, and yes I used a lot of quotes, but I write with lots and lots of talking so and deal with it. Hope this is long enough for some of you as well.)
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options