The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Community > Chat Buddies
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Chat Buddies Meet fellow muscle growth fans who want to chat online.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to LittleArm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 16th, 2006, 09:02 PM

LittleArm
Send a message via Yahoo to LittleArm
ripped_stalion on cam

I mentioned this guy once before. I've been camming with him for several months now, and have noticed some real nice improvements in his physique. He's in his mid-20s, small-framed, but when he takes his shirt off he displays a fantastically ripped body. Not an ounce of fat on him. His baseball biceps are now the size of softballs, and although he's added mass his vascularity has also improved: each arm has nice vein running from the should all the way down to his wrists, and his forearms look like roadmaps.

The other thing - and this is often overlooked - is that he's also learned to pose better. There are a lot of men who really don't know how to flex properly, but this guy is learning all the tricks to make his muscles pop out in all the right ways. He's also one of those rare guys who makes sure his cam is always in the right position to best show off his physique.

He loves to flex and show his progress on cam. If you're looking for a guy with a great physique and an even better attitude, send him a message. He's on yahoo messenger as ripped_stalion. (only one "l"). Just be sure to tell him "littlearm" sent you, and maybe he'll give me some special posing sessions.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to balmoral93's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 20th, 2006, 01:03 PM

balmoral93 is on a distinguished road
He loves to flex and show his progress on cam. If you're looking for a guy with a great physique and an even better attitude, send him a message. He's on yahoo messenger as ripped_stalion. (only one "l"). Just be sure to tell him "littlearm" sent you, and maybe he'll give me some special posing sessions.[/quote]

Yes..thx littlearm, i chatted with him and he is a very nice person with great body, especially his arm (biceps)
  #3   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2006, 01:09 PM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
Thanks for the tip.......will definitely look into him...sounds like a great build to watch showing it off.
  #4   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 22nd, 2006, 08:26 AM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
I agree. He's a great guy, with a great bod. And stronger than you'd think too!

-- Shawn
  #5   Add to ripped_stalion's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 22nd, 2006, 12:36 PM

ripped_stalion is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ripped_stalion Send a message via MSN to ripped_stalion Send a message via Yahoo to ripped_stalion Send a message via Skype™ to ripped_stalion
Ripped_Stalion

Well thought it about time i registered and showed my head on this forum. I have to say i have been amazed by the response this has got, thankyou all for spurring me on and makin me want to continue. Littlearm thanks for posting and revealing i have a body to be proud of and all the rest of you THANKS. Hard work bein a beginer but with strong buddies like all you its helped me loads. I am always open to chattin and webcammin so feel free to drop me a line.
ripped_stalion@@yahoo.com

Also if there is anyone in the UK in the north west and can be a liftin buddie please drop me a line

Many Thanks too you all

Andy
  #6   Add to jdhdawg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 22nd, 2006, 04:16 PM

jdhdawg is on a distinguished road
Ripped Stalion

Andy,

Thanks for sharing your progress and your thoughts with the forum. Your body looks great already after only 6 months of training. I look forward to seeing you reach the next level.

Cheers~
  #7   Add to jdhdawg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 25th, 2006, 09:23 AM

jdhdawg is on a distinguished road
Ps

Littlearm, thanks for sharing your thoughts on the Stalion. He definitely enjoys posing and is quite willing to accommodate. Even though his bodyweight is still low, he has excellent muscle definition. The way his muscles explode during a "most muscular" are amazing. I eagerly anticipate continued growth.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options