The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Media Registered Members Only: Remember seeing The Hulk literally bust out of his clothes on TV as a kid? Talk about other muscle growth sightings in the movies, television, websites and other media. View and post before & after bodybuilding progress photos, morphs, illustrations and other male muscle growth-themed media.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Roxato2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 22nd, 2006, 05:34 AM

Roxato2003 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Roxato2003 Send a message via AIM to Roxato2003 Send a message via MSN to Roxato2003 Send a message via Yahoo to Roxato2003
My picture

I done this pictures..
they are the first.. so.. http://roxato2003.sheezyart.com/
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to mango's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 22nd, 2006, 04:49 PM

mango is an unknown quantity at this point
I did these pictures. What you wrote was childish English.
  #3   Add to brahms97's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 22nd, 2006, 08:17 PM

brahms97
Hey, lighten up. I would guess that with a .it extension on his email address that English is not his first language.
  #4   Add to Gene's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2006, 12:40 PM

Gene is on a distinguished road
Not only lighten up, grow up!

Knowing English is no guarantee of sophistication. Expand your world a little bit. I think you'll find that people outside of the United States actually do have flush toilets and automobiles and get better grades in school and it's not uncommon to speak more three or more languages.

Go ahead, impress us with your language skills please.
  #5   Add to dencon414's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2006, 04:11 PM

dencon414 is on a distinguished road
Also, isn't English the most difficult language to learn for speakers of other languages, anyway? I'd cut the guy some slack. Besides, it's still clear what he meant to say, anyway.
  #6   Add to Gene's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2006, 06:58 PM

Gene is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by dencon414
Also, isn't English the most difficult language to learn for speakers of other languages, anyway? I'd cut the guy some slack. Besides, it's still clear what he meant to say, anyway.
I don't know. I'm sure I'd have a very hard time learning Chinese. I know a little Spanish, German & Russian but I'm sure Chinese or Japanese would throw me for a loop.

Regardless, we're forgetting the poor guy who started this thread. I visited the site but wasn't sure which pictures were his. I'm not familiar with the "KH" mentioned.

Come back and talk to us again and tell us about your pictures. If necessary, write in your native language and maybe someone will translate. However, your English is able to be understood. Please do not be afraid to use it.
  #7   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2006, 07:11 PM
Muscle Czar

Corwin has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Corwin Send a message via Skype™ to Corwin
Quote:
Originally Posted by dencon414
Also, isn't English the most difficult language to learn for speakers of other languages, anyway?
actually, yes it is rather hard to learn. English is not gendered, like many other languages. We bastardize words all the time. For example the word "fuck" is a verb "I fucked him", an explicitive "fuck!", an adverb "he is fucking hot" an adjective "that fucking bitch", a noun "fucking is good", and any other part of speech you want it to be.

Quote:
I'd cut the guy some slack. Besides, it's still clear what he meant to say, anyway.
When communicating with non-native speakers, and even speakers of other dialects of english (if you're an american, ever spoken to a person from Britain? "Way out" has an entirely different meaning, and I won't even get into "hots up".) we almost naturally revert to "standard english". Pigeon English was the form used by sailors to cross international barriers because standard english became too hard.

Yes, it is clear because our language is a mutt. If you ever go to France with very broken french, be prepared to not be understood.

Scott, who use to work with linguists, in case that wasn't obvious.

p.s. if the USA adopts English as our official language, I expect us all to speak the Queen's English, since that is the only "true" form for yinz to speak.

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria
  #8   Add to alodnamra's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2006, 09:11 PM

alodnamra is on a distinguished road
I don't think English is a language that difficult. It's easy enough to have become the international language, and at least more than three quarters of world population are able to speak it, whether it may be as their first or foreign language. Me myself, I'm Spanish, and judging from an outsider's point of view, I'd say that any language which has to decline its verbal forms or its nouns will always be more complicated than English...
And I'm not putting English down, since it was the first foreign language I learnt, and it has become really usefull for me, specially when seeking any kind of info on the net.
  #9   Add to mango's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 24th, 2006, 12:17 AM

I don't think English is a language that difficult. (should be, "is a language that difficult to learn", or," that is difficult to learn").
  #10   Add to mango's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 24th, 2006, 01:00 AM

Dear Roxato. If your first language isn't this one then use your own language in this forum. I like knowing people in other countries are part of this board. And it doesn't all have to be in English. It impresses me when people write their posts in their own language, whatever it is. A board with many threads in many languages is more exciting than a lot of threads in one language, and if folks in Spain, Switzerland or Burma are following and contributing to these threads in their native languages it gives the forum an exciting international flair that one language alone can't give. I belong to a few boards where I don't speak the language well enough to write in them. But I can write good English and I don't want to quietly watch it turned into Manglish (a play on Spanglish) anymore than I would hope that any Spaniard or Javan would choose to lace his language with enough English to turn it into some kind of pidgeon or creole. And as for correcting bad English, well, the French were kind enough to me when I was in their country to make sure I realized I was mangling French every time I opened my mouth. And my German Swiss roommate made a point of telling me my German sounded like a Turkish immigrant's and tried vainly to get me to improve it. And letting English that wouldn't get you through first grade pass without noting on it is not doing a foriegner practicing his English any favours at all. It's sort of like assuming that someone can't learn from their (bad) mistakes because they are too stupid. I don't believe that is the case.
  #11   Add to Roxato2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 24th, 2006, 02:55 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Roxato2003 Send a message via AIM to Roxato2003 Send a message via MSN to Roxato2003 Send a message via Yahoo to Roxato2003
Scusate se non so parlare bene l'inglese.. io ci tento.. ma fai sfottete.. ora vi parlo italiano e vi sfido (con o senza un traduttore) a capire quello che sto dicendo... alcune volte lo uso anche io per capire quello che dite voi.. ma mi riporta frasi senza senso... visto che prendete il culo il mio inglese mi metto a parlare italiano.. e se qualcuno scrive 1 fra in italiano con 1 minimo errore.. eheh.. lo inizio a sfottere io.. capito? perch? ho messo questo topic non per parlare del mio inglese maccheronico.. ma per parlare delle IMG.. mi ha dato decisamente fastidio leggere queste frasi.. ora vi rispondo a modo mio.. nella mia lingua.. cos? sono sicuro che nessuno di voi possa dire altro sul mio inglese..
  #12   Add to Uhm-.-'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 24th, 2006, 04:20 AM

Uhm-.- is on a distinguished road
@UP
Sure,still learning english... As Roxato said,better talk here about his pics,than about his english...but by the way,try to learn polish...
Polski jest troche trudny,ale można sie go nauczyć,lecz dla takich anglik?w czy innych obcokrajowc?w to może być zbyt trudne...zszokowani polskim?M?wiłem że to nie jest łatwy język,a nauczyć się tych wszystkich "ą,ę,ć,ź itd." jest bardzo trudne.Ha, nawet mowa jest okropna,zwykłe cześć dla obcokrajowca przechodzi w "czeczy" czy inne mutacje tego słowa.W każdym razie,m?j angielski nie jest bardzo dobry,no ale zawsze można się ze mną porozumieć,ciągle się szkole.

Hard isnt it?
  #13   Add to deetrakt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 24th, 2006, 04:48 AM

deetrakt is on a distinguished road
Please...

...don't punish all of us for one member's statements on the subject of imperfect English by non-native English speakers.

Given the number of native languages represented on this Forum, I'm sure that most of us would prefer to accommodate varying degrees of English fluency than to deal with the alternative. We want and need your contributions and are happy to make allowances for your English.

PLEASE ignore any naysayers and just go on as before!
  #14   Add to optimusx's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 24th, 2006, 09:59 AM

optimusx is on a distinguished road
Ok, enough with the language bashing and thread hijacking. The point of this thread is to talk about Roxato2003's work. If you want to go off on poor language skills and such, take it Off-Topic General!
  #15   Add to Roxato2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 25th, 2006, 02:15 AM

thank you deetrakt optimusx and everybody..
  #16   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 25th, 2006, 03:24 AM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Well, back to the topic at hand, I like the sense of fullness you put into your muscles which you seem to have an affinity for. You're definitely on the right track of becoming a furry artist.
  #17   Add to Roxato2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 25th, 2006, 12:58 PM

oh thanks.. i hope to become good at drawing

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options