The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Poll: How does this thread rate compared to other Superman stories?
Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Poll Options
How does this thread rate compared to other Superman stories?

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Lover_Boy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 26th, 2006, 04:06 AM
A Lover of Muscle

Lover_Boy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lover_Boy
"Superman: Coming of Age" (One-Shot)

The sky over the great city was split by a sonic boom. The people instinctively looked up to see a familiar blue and red streak rocket across the heavens and felt a little safer as they recognized their protector. Superman looked down at the city and its denizens as he flew toward Hobbs' Bay. He loved this city, the city he called "home". This was the city of Metropolis.

His flight slowed as he neared the bridge, floating down to stand on one of the suspension cables' towers. This was his favorite time of day. Dusk was settling over the city as the sky seemed afire with vibrant reds melding into deep blues above where the first stars of evening blinked into view.

The last few months had been blessedly free of disaster. There were a few crimes of a minor caliber. But they'd quickly been quelled upon his arrival. He sighed as he looked out over the magnificent view reflected by the bay. The small transciever he wore in his ear at all times beeped. Well, all good things....

He tapped the transciever with his index finger. The League was calling. "Superman here, go ahead."

The voice on the other end was deep, foreboding, almost grim, "Happy Birthday, Clark."

He knew the voice, but the expressed sentiment was hard to reconcile with its owner, "Bruce? What....?"

"I said, Happy Birthday."

"I know. But, how did-?"

"If I could figure out you were Clark Kent, what makes you think I wouldn't be able to figure out when your birthday is?"

"Right, 'world's greatest detective', and all. Got it. But...."

An uncharacteristic, almost humorous tone crept into Batman's voice, "Besides, it isn't every day a Kryptonian turns 30."

Superman went to reply, but thought better of it. He'd given up trying to figure out how Batman always got his information. Sometimes though, the extent of his knowledge was just....well creepy. Better to not ask.

"Well, thanks. I didn't think anyone else knew about it."

"Wish I could be there to say it in person. I know how....lonely the type of lives we've chosen can be, Clark. Take care, and try to enjoy your night, if you can. Batman out."

The other end was silent again. Batman, rather Bruce Wayne, was probably his closest friend. Oh, there was Lois, and Jimmy; even Perry White. But they only knew Clark Kent. Bruce understood Superman in a way that no one else could; with the exception, maybe, of J'onn. The loss of family, the dual identities, the feelings of being utterly alone at times. Sperman felt a bond with Batman; and though he would never admit it, Batman felt it too.

Superman mulled Batman's words over in his mind, "try to enjoy your night". Today was his thirtieth birthday, but it was also something else as well. Something only he knew about.

"Sorry, Bruce. Wish I could take your advice", he said aloud as he watched the sun slip below the horizon, "but it's not that simple."

Superman lifted from his pirch on the bridge, and flew into the sky heading North.
__________________________________________________ ________

The Arctic was no place for someone to be without great preparation and protective gear. That is, unless, that someone wore blue tights and a big red cape. Superman thought back to his youth, when he'd first become Superman. He'd built this structure with the aid of a Kryptonian crystal fragment. it was his one link to the culture of his late homeworld. It was a place where he could go for shelter and solace when no other would do. It was why he had named it the "Fortress of Solitude". Here, he wasn't Superman, or the "Man of Steel". Here he wasn't even Clark Kent. Here he was Kal-El, Last Son of Krypton.

As he soared above the glacial plains, the words of his father, Jor-El echoed in his mind from the past:

"If you should reach the age of 30 Earth years, Kal-El, you must return here. Return here, for your life, and the lives of countless others may well depend on it."

From that point on, all through his life, the warning had been in the back of his mind. He didn't understand it, and he'd always feared it. But now, he hoped, all things would be made clear. He flew low as he neared the great crystalline structure; his home away from home, away from home.

Walking through the entry corridor, he passed the enclosures of the animals he kept in the menagerie as they vaguely registered his passing. He entered the icy atrium; the only sound was the footfalls of his boots as they crunched along the snowy floor.

He loked to the center of the room where a bizarre console stood. The structure was a mass of crystals and sheaths that were interchangeable, serving as a conduit of knowledge to the information of Krypton's entire history and culture. He brathed a heavy sigh in apprehension, not knowing what to expect. Taking a white crstal from its sheat, he placed in another at the console's center.

As the crystal began to glow white, the thunderous voice of Jor-El filled the aether of the room. "Welcome, Kal-El, my son. You seek knowledge once again of your Kryptonian herritage."

Superman took a breath before speaking. He knew this was a facsimile of Jor-El, but it was always unsettling to experience. "It's time, father. I've reached the age', he paused again, "It's been 30 Earth years."

The voice was silent for a moment before answering, "I am pleased that you have lived so long and so well on your surrogate home, my son. But now the time for your evolution is at hand."

'Evolution'....? What did that mean?

"What ascension? What does that mean?"

"Under the influence of Earth's yellow son, you are granted great powers. Powers beyond that of normal human beings...."

Superman was getting impatient, "Yes, I know all that. But what is it that's going to happen?"

"Kal-El, you are beginning the second cycle of your Kryptonian maturation. Had you been able to live your life out on your home world, it would have come and passed normally. But under a yellow sun, your powers will increase in unforeseeable ways."

Superman imagined the possibilities. He thought of the effects of red Kryptonite, magnifying his powers, and the image made him shudder.

"What exactly might happen?"

"The over abundance of power you would possess might overwhelm you and eventually destroy you. The resulting cataclysm would doubtlessly claim the lives of a multitude of others in its wake as well."

"That can't happen. What do I need to do....?"

A blue crystal floated from its sheath in the console, levitating in front of Superman. It pulsed with energy, emanating a blue glow with each pulse.

"Take this crystal, Kal-El. Place it in the console, and it will remove your powers."

"No! I-you can't! How will I protect Earth....!? They depend on me...."

"I know, my son, that this is a difficult choice for you. But there is no other way. Your time as Earth's protector is over."

Superman raged, turning in a circle as he shouted at the air around him futilly, "Choice....!? What 'choice'? I've spent my life defending this planet.....this galaxy from those that would destroy or conquer it. And you want me to just abandon them....?"

"There is no other way, Kal-El. You must...."

Superman grasped the cobalt spike in his hand, speaking through gritted teeth, "Yes, there is! And I'll show it to you right now!"

Exherting pressure on the crystal, his face burned with determination. The crystal began to glow in his hand. He felt it getting hotter in his grasp, but ignored the pain as his fist began to smoke. The crystal shattered in his grasp, splintering into a thousand fragments, some of them embedding themselves into his skin through his costume.

Jor-El's voice faded sorrowfully, "Kal-El, I hope you do not regret the decision you have made....."

The chamber fell silent once again, and Superman let his head droop. What had he done? Had he doomed the human race to some horrible fate....?

As he turned to leave the chamber, he stopped in his tracks. Every muscle in his body contracted, and he screamed in pain as the spasm tore through his entire being. He fell to his knees, groaning in pain. It felt like every atom, every particle of his being was being rearranged. There was something inside him, fighting its way out. With a scream that shook the foundations of the mighty fortress, he hrew his head back; opening his mouth.

A massive pulse of energy errupted from his eyes and mouth, skyrocketing upward, and obliterating a large portion of the crystalline cieling as it shot into the sky. The pulse stopped, and Superman fell to the floor; small whisps of smoke wafting up from his body. The pain slowly subsided, and through the numbness, he could feel another sensation creeping into his body. It felt odd, almost like he was expandingin some way.

Superman crawled slowly, blocking out the ever increasing sensation, to a large reflective crystal wall panel resembling a mirror. He craned his neck upward, staggering to his feet and looking at his reflection. His reflection was mostly the same, but different at the same time. The structure of his face was changing.

The muscles in his jaw were beginnig to swell, thickening and broadening the already conciderable squareness of it. His features sharpened, becoming incredibly more chiselled, and the blue shade of his eyes went from their normal pale cobalt to deep sapphire. His hair, dishevelled in the upheaval, grew longer, filling in thicker and more lustrous to a shade of jet black as his bangs fell down over his eyes; the spitcurl extending to the tip of his nose.

His limbs felt heavier, and he peered at them with his x-ray vision. His bones were growing more dense. His boots felt cramped suddenly, and he looked down in time to see his feet errupt from their red leather confines. He looked to the mirror. In it, he saw that he was beginning to stretch taller. His arms and legs were elongating, his shoulders broadening as he grew. One inch, two inches, three inches...five inches....eight inches. he surpassed a foot, continuing to grow taller until he'd increased two and a half feet in height. He'd been taller than most men at 6'3". Now he stood at close to what he approximated to be near eight and a half feet tall.

A warmth began to fill his body along with the feeling of expanding and it engulfed his entire body like a warm glove. His muscles began to twitch violently as yet another sensation filled him. It was a feeling of power, and strength, growing inside him. Superman moaned as it filled him. He looked in the mirror to see that his costume was beginning to fill out.

His neck had already doubled in thickness, curving out from the base of his jaw, and sloping down to his traps as they rose rapidly above the edges of his collar. His deltoids inflated, stretching the collar further as they swelled to fill in the new width of his shoulders. His biceps ballooned, filling his sleeves as his triceps crowded in amongst themselves. His forearms were a writhing mass of corded steel as the cuffs of the costume receeded from his wrists and his hands grew; doubling in size.

Superman watched as his chest began to push outward, his pecs forming a masive shelf over his midsection and stretching the large "S" shield of his costume. His abs bulked out row by row to reveal themselves proudly through the fabric of his costume and sinking below the waistline of his yellow belt. The growth seeped into his back as he felt the multitude of muscles there ripple to life. His lats suddenly expanded outward from his body; increasing the width of his torso three-fold and pushing his arms away from his sides at a 90 degree angle.

Superman gasped as he felt the growth spread to his lower body. His thighs ballooned as his quads and hamstrings exploded in opposite directions. He felt the seams of his codpiece constrict as his glutes tightened and swelled out. The front of the codpiece began to snug as he looked down to see that the front and crotch were beginning to fill where his privates were clearly becoming larger s well. The length of his boots became cramped as Superman realized that his calves were joining in; becoming larger and taking on a distinctly squared shape through the leather.

Superman groaned with pleasure as the growth began to accelerate, and his entire body began to tremble with power as he watched the transformation in the mirror. His entire body was filled with massively overenlarged muscle, and he could feel the elastic fabric of his costume trying desparately to contain his bulging physique.

Pound after pound packed itself onto his frame. Superman could feel his pecs and delts pressing against eachother as his lats swelled ever outward forcing his arms away from his body. He stumbled slightly as his quads began to force his legs apart. His abs had developed into an eight-pack, and widened to completely consume the width of his waist which had miraculously remained small in coparison to the rest of him. The red fabric of his codpiece was bulging out obscenely in the front as his cock and balls inflated to enormous proportions; filling it with more meat than it was ever intended to contain.

With a satisfying >RRRRIIIIP< his biceps and triceps errupted from the sleeves of his costume, and forced the tear to travel upward to his delts. His pecs, for their part, had inflated to the point where they were visibly pushing against one another. The shirt of the costume could take no more, and a tear formed at the collar, stopping briefly at the red and yellow "S" emblazoned across his chest, then down through it to stop at his beltline. His overinflated chest spilled forth, bouncing slightly at the sudden release of restraint as his abs rippled forth from their onfines as if to breath in the air.

Superman's boots exploded, shredding into leather strips around his calves which quickly did the same to the blue fabric beneath them. The thigh sections of his tights split at the sides as the thickness of his quads and hamstrings became simply too much to contain. His codpiece, unnaturally filled and stretched by his grapefruit-sized genitals and salami-sized cock began to strain as well and he grunted as the fabric became uncomfortably tight. Every inch of his body was filled to near bursting with muscle, and he began to shake as his strength level started to rise above his ability to control it. Superman started to panic.

The blue fragments of the crystal that had embedded in his skin began to glow. As an intense, electric blue glow engulfed Superman's body, he felt a calm overtake him, and the growth slowed. Slowly, the increase in mass subsided, and he stood in front of the mirror-like crystal wall panel watching the glow and growth fade. He stood now, facing what he could only describe as the literal moutain of muscle and power he'd become. He removed a crystal shard from his bared chest, and examined it.

Whatever power it had, it must've been what stopped the growth before it destroyed him. He looked over to the console, softly speaking.

"Thankyou.....Father." he was surprised to hear the inhumanly deep base that his voice had developed. For better or worse, he'd survived the transformation. Without another word, he flew through the cieling of the fortress, heading South. It was still his birthday, and he intended to share what was left of it with someone special....
__________________________________________________ _______

Lois Lane woke suddenly as a cool breeze swpt over her. Still dazed, here eyes took a moment to adjust to the darkness. Her gaze settled on a massive silhouette standing on the balcony of her bedroom's French doorway.

She gasped, "Oh my god....!"

"Hello, Lois...."

"The voice was familiar, it sounded like....

"Superman....?"

"Yes. Don't be afraid."

"Is that...you....?"

"Yes, it's me, Lois..." He strolled forward into the dimly lit room, still wearing the tattered remains of his costume.

"What....what happened to you....!?"

It's my birthday, Lois. I wanted to spend it with the person I care about the most."

She couldn't help but blush, "I'm flattered, Superman, but it's nearly midnight. A little late for festivities...."

He smiled, and she could see the brilliant white of his smile despite the gloom. "Oh, I don't know about that."

A strange noise reached her ear, and she strained to discern it's origin. As he drew closer to the side of her bed, she realized that it was the sound of cloth straining. As her eyes finally adjusted to the gloom, she could see the massive bulge in the front of his tights.

"Holy....!!!"

The red fabric of his codpiece burst with a loud rip as Superman's now gigantic cock freed itself from it's elastic prison and stuck out a good two feet from his body in front of her face. It was nearly the thickness of a beer can, and straight as an arrow. It pulsed with power, anxious to be used.

"Superman, what's happened to you....?"

He knelt on the bed, wrapping his powerful arms around her petite frame. Unable to resist her long time desire for the Man of Steel, she pressed her lips to his as her hands involuntarily found their way to his massive member.

He spoke quietly into her ear as she writhed with pleasure in his embrace, "It's my birthday present...."

(END)
__________________________________________________ _______
[COLOR=red]This story was inspired by a drawing done by Omelissokomos called "Spersized Superman". And before anyone asks: No, I am not abandoning the "Scrapbook Chronicles". I just wanted to try my hand at a Superman story. So, for all you Superman fans here at the Evolution Form, I hope I did not disappoint. Until next time, you know the drill. Questions, comments, and constructive criticisms are welcome. See y'all later, kidz.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000]Ciao,[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000]L_B[/COLOR]

"...But, as my plastic surgeon always said, 'If ya gotta go...go with a smile!'" - Jack Nicholson as The Joker
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 26th, 2006, 04:42 AM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
As an author of 22 Superman/Superboy stories, I have to admit that this was a very enjoyable read! In fact, I had just completed a first draft, where the same sort of muscle growth happens to Superboy. Good job! The dialogue between Jor-El and Kal-El was exceptionally well written. Kudos!
  #3   Add to Shadow69's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 26th, 2006, 07:36 AM
The Unfetted Darkness

Shadow69 is on a distinguished road
Nice story.

Personally, I'd like to read what Superman plans to Lios with that new appendage of his before he moves onto Lana Lang, then Wonder Woman, Power Girl, Batgirl, Black Canary, Rampage and (Justice League cartoon) Dr. Light.
Or how he could use it to "punish" the female supervillians and how many of them will be willingly caught from now on.

Ah, good thoughts.

Anyway, thanks for the story, mate, and cheers for posting it.

Catch ya
Shadow
  #4   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 26th, 2006, 09:14 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
That was an awesome story and very well written. Feel free to continue or write another Superman story ANYTIME you like!
  #5   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 26th, 2006, 10:27 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Can he do Power Girl, or is it incest?
  #6   Add to ts1976's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 27th, 2006, 01:03 AM

ts1976 is on a distinguished road
I liked this a lot! Aside from a few typos, the writing was top-notch. Concise, enjoyable storytelling, to be sure.

I hope Lois enjoys Superman's b-day present, too! I know I would...
  #7   Add to Shadow69's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2006, 08:30 AM
The Unfetted Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
Can he do Power Girl, or is it incest?
Honestly don't know enough abou the DC Universe, characters and their relationships to know.
When I first saw Power Girl in a comic, she was merely a super powered human female (with huge tits) that was in a relationship with The Flash.
Don't really follow enough of the DC stuff to know how her character evolved but I have heard the notion she is meant to be a Kryptonian and a relation to/clone of Superman's cousin, Super Girl.
Doesn't matter anyway, since Superman can now have anyone from the DC Universe that he wants but does anyone have the endurence to with stand him now?

*tries not to recall the whole Mallrats rant on Superman sex*
  #8   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 29th, 2006, 02:18 AM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
That was a fun read, Lover_Boy, especially the transformation sequence. I'm flattered my drawing inspired such a hot story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow69
Don't really follow enough of the DC stuff to know how her character evolved
Just before Infinite Crisis started (I won't get into the continuity mess she went through), Power Girl is again "definitively" (could change again in 20 years) the cousin of Superman of Earth-2, which doesn't quite make her the cousin of Superman of New Earth. But you're right, this Superman won't care about that. Hee...
  #9   Add to Lover_Boy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2006, 12:29 AM
A Lover of Muscle

For....

[COLOR=red]....Those of you that might be newer to The Evolution Forum, or may have missed it when it was posted here waaaaaaay back when; here's a link to the pic that inspired this story:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000]"Supersized Superman"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000]- I remember the first time I saw that pic and thinking, " Now that's what Superman should look like....!"[/COLOR]

"...But, as my plastic surgeon always said, 'If ya gotta go...go with a smile!'" - Jack Nicholson as The Joker
  #10   Add to Shadow69's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2006, 07:08 AM
The Unfetted Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by omelissokomos
Just before Infinite Crisis started (I won't get into the continuity mess she went through), Power Girl is again "definitively" (could change again in 20 years) the cousin of Superman of Earth-2, which doesn't quite make her the cousin of Superman of New Earth. But you're right, this Superman won't care about that. Hee...
Cheers for that, mate.

That does help explain a bit.

And great drawing (that was the catalyst for this piece) as well.

Catch ya
Shadow
  #11   Add to looking4athrill's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2006, 11:14 PM

looking4athrill is on a distinguished road
Thankyou i really enjoyed that story!
Would love to see a clip made by CGI to see with your own eyes the growth and muscle increase
  #12   Add to mman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 20th, 2006, 08:11 AM

mman
It got me going!

The description of growth was awesome, and the tie in to the legacy was well done. But ultimately including Lois with the "leave it to our imagination" ending was what really did it for me. I probably could've doene without the "cute" refernences to Batman in the beginning, but that's the way that I write, too, so I can't criticize too much.

Well done!
  #13   Add to Lover_Boy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 20th, 2006, 03:45 PM
A Lover of Muscle

Well, ....

[COLOR=red]....as a fan of Batman above all other comic book super heroes, I felt compelled to include him briefly in the story.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000]- As a total fanboy, I've often wondered if there might be an odd "attraction" between the two; often regarded as the two "top" characters of the genre.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000]- You have no idea how many drafts of this story I went through before ultimately settling on the final post. There was a long narration at the beginning which included a more "gay oriented" conversation with Batman. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000]- Still, in all, I'm rather proud of my contribution to the multitude of Superman stories I've read. Thanx for your input, however.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options