The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Community > Personals
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Personals Connect and meet with other muscle growth fans in your area. Looking for a friend, training partner, or something else? Check out this forum!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to YngGrowingStud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2006, 04:10 PM

YngGrowingStud is on a distinguished road
Packing it on in Philly

Just moved to philadelphia, came across this site through a friend about a month ago, and Im addicted. Im really ino growth. Watching someone else growing to reaky proportions, and pushing myself to the limits to do the same.

I wan to get huge. Im currently 59 165. Ivy educated, currently in grad school. . . im ambitious and determined. Have pics to show anyone interested. Im looking to gain big , get massive, be over 200. Willing to do what it takes.

Ideally, Im looking for a sponsorship/friendship relationship with a big guy who understands what its like to want to get huge, someone who knows about bodybuilding and who wants to see me grow and motivate me. Make me grow, earn my respect.

Anyone big out there?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to traviscy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 6th, 2006, 09:43 PM

traviscy is on a distinguished road
hey.. check your private messages.. i am from Philly area looking for a workout partner etc. if interested send me a message
  #3   Add to PHONEBOOKPECS's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 4th, 2006, 09:57 PM

PHONEBOOKPECS is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by YngGrowingStud
Just moved to philadelphia, came across this site through a friend about a month ago, and Im addicted. Im really ino growth. Watching someone else growing to reaky proportions, and pushing myself to the limits to do the same.

I wan to get huge. Im currently 59 165. Ivy educated, currently in grad school. . . im ambitious and determined. Have pics to show anyone interested. Im looking to gain big , get massive, be over 200. Willing to do what it takes.

Ideally, Im looking for a sponsorship/friendship relationship with a big guy who understands what its like to want to get huge, someone who knows about bodybuilding and who wants to see me grow and motivate me. Make me grow, earn my respect.

Anyone big out there?
I am 6' 307--20" guns pecs like phone books big enough??

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options