The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Old October 23rd, 2003, 11:54 AM
Codtaro

a strange hero

Cody jolted out of bed, he realized he was going to be late for school. He ran into the weight room in the house, lifted and benched, then ran back into his room and got dressed. He ran out of the house with his shirt half buttoned and a sandwhich in hand. "Cody, come back here and, oh cody" his mom sighed. He ran to the bus pick up, and jumped up to his seat. he was shocked that everyone was looking at him, then Cody remembered his shirt wasn't buttoned all the way, and it showed off his massive pecs. Cody was 13, but at that age, he was often mistaken for a 14 year old. One girl walked up to him and started to unbutton his shirt the rest of the way. she gasped when she saw the six solid mounds he had for a six-pack, he simply turned around, ignoring her. Suddenly the bus got a flat, and everyone, except cody, was being thrown from one end of the bus to another. As the bus screeched to a hault, all the kids got up. It was a hot day, and the bus smelled of sweat. Cody got up and wondered out of the bus, and looked at the tire. He ignored it and looked at what they hit, but it looked like it was unharmed. It was a piece of pure metal, but when he got a better veiw of it, he saw that it was a mask. he picked it up and threw it in his backpack. "What did we hit, cody?" the bus driver moaned, as Cody helped him remove the wheel. "um, nothing, just a nail." he responded, unsure if anyone should know of the mask. "well, I suppose anything can happen," the bus driver retorted. Cody, looked at this weird mask, " Yeah, maybe so."
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2003, 11:39 PM
Codtaro

chapter two: battle

author's note: I'm 13, and therefore Im obseesed with two things, Zoids and Bionicle. Both make an apperiance, but we still keep on the subject of muscle growth.

Chapter Two: a battle of the fittest

I was tired of being with these kids so I quickly turned towards my house. "Hey liger, come on," I yelled out, as a large white lion like mehcinism ran towards me. I quickly raised my hand in the air and he stopped. "Good Liger," I said gently to my large friend and I rubbed the imense nose. My girlfriend got out of the bus, her mouth wide open. "You have a Liger Zero?" Liz said, retaining her wide-eyed gaze. "Hey hey hey, he has a name. This is liger," I said trying to mantain a straight face. Liger looked up at her and put his paw forward, she gladly put her hand on it. "You want a ride?" I asked, blushing partly because of the cold, and partly becuase of her beauty. "Sure, I'd ride a Liger Zero anytime," she laughed. I helped her in and prepared the Liger Zero for a long run. "ready?" I asked with a laugh. "You bet," she yelled, "I'm ready for anything." I pushed the runner forward and Liger ran through the streets of the town. I pulled the engine gunner back with such speed that Liz was thrown back into her seat. Right in front of use was a dangerous Zoid, a genosaur, Liz was shocked at how calm I was. Every muscle in my medium built body rippled and dripped with beads of sweat. "So, ready to see a fight?" I asked my girlfriend, tensing my arms so that every cord of muscle in my arm, and chest was visible.
  #3   Report Post  
Old October 28th, 2003, 10:34 AM
Codtaro

Chapter three

I turned on my communication box and saw the boy, his hair was a grayish color and he was slightly less muscular then I was. His shirt was torn so that on his right you could see his abs and part of his chest. On the left you could see two mounds of rippled muscle on his arm. He was very handsome for his age, and a long mark on his cheek told me he was from a family of scientists working for the government. ?Hey, you kid, move over that genosaur,? I yelled angrily. ?Why should I?? his voice cracked with a sign of adolescence. ?Oh perhaps you don?t know who you?re talking to, I?m Cody Harment, the son of the governor.? ?Like I said,? He retorted, ?why should I, you just want to prove to you little girlfriend that you?re a tuff guy?? I laughed so hard my neck was strained and veins were visible on my neck, ? I don?t need to prove anything, she already know that.? I turned and smiled at Liz, I knew a battle was going to start. ?Grrr, you are getting annoying,? he growled, ?I?m not going easy on you now.? The Genosuar?s mouth opened up and a large glow started to form around it. I prepared Liger for the blast, and as soon as it fired, Liger jumped up from the blast and jumped on the Genosuar?s back. ?Ha ha, you feel that?? I asked laughing, every muscle in my body was tense and my hair had matted down on my forehead. Liger jumped off the Genosuar?s back and waited for it to rise. As the Genosaur lifted its body from the ground a gunshot echoed through the town and it fell to the ground again, a large hole missing from its armor. ?I hope you learned your lesson,? I grinned as the Liger pounced off through the town. I turned to look at my girlfriend, then I looked in the reveiw mirror. Sweat trickeled down my thick neck and flooded in my traps. I pulled my shirt off and looked at the rest of my body, dripping with sweat, but I wanted something more, more muscle.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options