The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Community > Personals
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Personals Connect and meet with other muscle growth fans in your area. Looking for a friend, training partner, or something else? Check out this forum!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to a_little_voice's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 12th, 2006, 02:00 AM

a_little_voice is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to a_little_voice Send a message via Yahoo to a_little_voice
Smile Work-out Buddy in Mass...

Hey everyone,

I feel like I should be introducing myself rather than starting a new thread. Most of you are probably saying, "Who the heck is this? Who is this 'little voice'?". Well although I don't post here much I am a common reader and I do enjoy reading the threads and seeing some of the people on here. Everyone on here seems really nice and down-to-earth which these days is hard to find. But anyways, on to business.

I'm looking for a work-out buddy in the Mass area, preferably around the area of Taunton - but I'm not picky as long as you don't live next to NY I think we'll be all set but if you're up for the trip, who am I to stop you? Anyways that's basically it. I want to start getting into going to the gym, getting a good diet going but it's hard to do without motivation. I know I'm fully capable of motivating myself but sometimes I just need that little extra push so here's where hopefully someone will come in and help me out.

A few things though; I am a homosexual, not a femine one but I am one none the less. I don't know who is or who isn't on here and it does not matter to me either way. I'm not too sure if there are homophobic people on this board but if there are this message is not for you as I have no tolerance for homophobia and I have no intentions of gettting any. Just because you're built and good looking doesn't mean I'm going to be attracted to you. A man's personality is what matters to me most. And if you are a homosexual or bisexual and reading this thinking you could help, GREAT always looking for friends and maybe more but if you're not than as long as you're okay with being around a homosexual then feel free to reply.

Thanks to all for reading this and I hope to hear back from someone soon.

Chris

Last edited by a_little_voice; July 12th, 2006 at 02:12 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to a_little_voice's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2006, 11:37 PM

Send a message via AIM to a_little_voice Send a message via Yahoo to a_little_voice
A bit disappointed...

I've had 73 viewings of this thread and not a single reply...I guess it would help if I posted a pic or two?

Me with a goatee...

Me WITHOUT a goatee

Taken on the 4th of July (06')

I have a few body pics on here but I'll only post those by request. Send me a PM and I'll send them over to you.

Thanks.

Chris

Last edited by a_little_voice; July 16th, 2006 at 11:47 PM.
  #3   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2006, 11:57 PM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Where are my manners?

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_little_voice
II guess it would help if I posted a pic or two?
That usually breaks the ice.

I thought your original message was meant only for those who lived in your area, but apparently that wasn't the case. So, with that in mind, welcome to the board Chris, and I think you'll find a number of kindred spirits here, especially those who can help you out (virtually anyway) with your workouts. No better time to get started than the present.
  #4   Add to a_little_voice's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 17th, 2006, 01:28 AM

Well I would prefer people in my area for work out buddies to go to the gym with but I wouldn't mind getting some advice on here as well.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options