The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to RPM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 15th, 2006, 06:04 PM

RPM is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to RPM
Saw this on another board: "My brief encounter with Glutezilla"

Hey, I saw this story on another "true stories" board years ago and saved it. Thought you guys might like it.

"My brief encounter with Glutezilla"

No, not that one pro bodybuilder.

Back during my junior year in highschool, there was this huge tank of a kid who was a senior. He was about 6 feet tall and weighed in around 230-240 lbs. He was a bodybuilder (I would presume) who played soccer and gymnastics, and had the traits to go with each association; massive and dense musculature with a highly balanced overall build, huge legs, incredible flexibility and agility, bodyfat in the single-digit percentile year-round. Yeah, everybody either loved him (typically girls) or hated him (typically guys) :P In addition to his incredible build, he actually looked model-worthy; very smooth and white skin (rather untypical for a muscle guy), short jet-black hair buzzed into something of a flattop/mohawk, usually wore a semi-loose t-shirt and some short soccer shorts (even in the middle of winter; freezing temperatures never seemed to bother him)... really he looked like a monster 10-year-old boy, perhaps an image portrayed further by his rather carefree attitude.

So anyway, we had an advanced writing class and a graphic arts class together. This was the first (and unfortunately last and only) time I had classes with him. The main reason being that my old highschool was rather strict about not mixing age groups except for advanced or elective classes. Up until this point, I had only seen him around the halls occasionally, so getting to check him out for extended periods of time was a welcome change, even if we'd just be sitting still the majority of the time. Who knows, maybe we'd end up on a group project together? Both classes were very project-oriented after all.

I wasn't much of a sports fan back then. In fact, I'm still not. The only times I ever ended up going to games were to see him play, an exception which began occuring my sophomore (his junior) year. This was when I first noticed he was truly growing past his super-athletic kid phase and into a real bodybuilder-type. The roster said he was 5'10" and 195 lbs at the beginning of that year (my sophomore/his junior). I had never seen anything like it on a kid our age before (this was before the internet was a truly popular thing, although I still see few kids who even compare), so I would go to the soccer games and then gymnastics tournaments whenever possible just to see him in action (as I grew to find out a lot of other people did as well). Despite how awesome that was, it was still just distant speculation, so these classes with him were the most welcome news I'd received all summer, especially now that he was in such better condition than the previous year (and after seeing him in a simple pair of undershorts a few times, I'd thought that such a thing was simply impossible).

The first (and unfortunately only noteworthy) time our paths crossed was a few weeks into the writing class. We had already been given our semester-long group project and split up into groups. I was disappointed that I wasn't in his group, however I was with 2 good friends, so that almost made up for it. Almost. The project took the majority of class time for the teacher to explain, and when it was done being explained there were about 5 minutes left before dismissal, so we were just allowed to hang out with our groups, roam around the room or do whatever we felt like. My 2 friends and I took a small table off to the side of the classroom to hang out and complain about what a hassle this was going to be. They were both sitting in front of me, I was by myself on the opposite side, with the wall to my left.

Glenn (oh yeah that's the musclekid's name, I don't think I've mentioned that yet :P ) ended up in a group with one of his soccer buddies and apparently he did something to piss his friend off because he was being chased around by him. It was obvious they were just playing because there's no reason Glenn would seriously need to run from a kid like that. I was watching this little commotion from across the room. More specifically, watching Glenn's muscles tense up while anticipating how his friend was going to get around the obstacles of desks and people, then burst into action when his friend did figure a route out. My friends were oblivious until Glenn backed into our table. It was already against the wall, so it didn't get knocked back any, but he still backed against it enough that it shook and took us by surprise. He was so focused on his opponent that he didn't even bother looking back. So there he was, upper hams pressed hard against the tabletop and his glutes hanging over the top.

By the way, did I mention he had a HUGE BUTT?? Yeah I said he had huge ... everything, really ... but if there was a single thing that stood out about his body, it was this monstrousity of a butt. Most bodybuilders don't have big glutes, because really, who goes to a gym to work out their butt? When have you seen a training split with a specific day for glutes? In most cases, the glutes get some indirect work from other leg exercises and that's it. Even when those rare exceptions do pop up, they're either so "short" (vertically) that they look like lumps or so narrow that they're maybe half the waist's width when flexed. Default genetics I suppose. Glenn's are both way "tall" and basically as wide as his entire waist's width, and he has (as I later found out) an actual glutes-only day in his training regimen. The result was mind-blowing, and what most everybody knew him for. Just about all his nicknames that I'd heard had to do with the absolutely insane size of his butt (the most popular mentioned in this thread title). Most of the talk about him was along the lines of "my God he has such a huge butt!" No discussion about butts would come up where he wasn't mentioned. They might as well have been the 8th and 9th wonders of the world.

Back to the present - like I mentioned before, he was entirely focused on his opponent and hadn't acknowledged us sitting behind him. He was tensed, obviously waiting for the opponent to make a move... which means he was frozen in place against our table, which means the situation is becoming slightly awkward. Neither my friends or myself are the kind who give athletics or the people who are involved in them any consideration. They would never admit it, but they follow an unofficial motto that goes something like 'the bigger, the dumber'. While I don't like sports, I am an exception to the group in that I adore a well built body, highly respect the person who built it, and could watch that body doing the most dull activities all day long. They, however, don't know this (although they do know that I exercise a little bit and wonder why). So this isn't quite my dream come true, but it's damn close. Glenn's giant butt is just inches from my face, only covered in his typical butt-hugging soccer shorts, and holy crap I never realized just how freaking massive it was (along with the rest of him). My heart skips a beat, jumping into my throat in the process, probably trying to avoid the bottomless pit my stomach just turned into.

Snapping myself out of it, I see he's still looking across the room with anticipation. I look over at my friends, who are looking rather annoyed at the interruption. Things are kind of awkward between us and I realize the time is impending where, if nothing happens, we'll all have to unspokenly give eachother the look of acknowledgement that we were all staring at his butt and didn't look away or do anything to get rid of it/him. But before thinking up a possible solution to that problem, I notice that when he backed into the table, his butt pressed against the pencil I was using to doodle on the table with, so I adjust my hand slightly, now holding it parallel to his thighs and even with the tip of his butt, and make a mark on the table where the glute ended so I could measure the length from the mark to the edge of the table the next day.

Now keep in mind that all this is taking place within a time range of a few seconds. I'm just slowing this down to explain everything that went through my head in those few seconds. I'm known for being rather impulsive, and what I did here ended up being no exception. Not wanting to get to that "impending time of acknowledgement" I just mentioned, my mind races for a few more seconds. I then take my freshly sharpened pencil, hold it sideways, and jab it into the middle of his glute as hard as I can! He jumps forward and looks back at me with a slightly quizzical (but fortunately not-pissed-off) expression. I gave him my best extremely-annoyed face and said "get that disgusting lump of crap out of my face." He gave me a somewhat dejected look, stuck his tongue out at me and went back to whatever he was doing before.

Alright, so I'd pretty much ruined any chance of leaving a positive impression in his mind, let alone being friends. In fact, he probably thought I hated him for being a jock. Seems I always say the opposite of what I think when under pressure. Not to mention my pencil tip was decimated (I still have the thing here at my desk), and I'd assume the stab didn't even do anything to him since he never reached back and felt or rubbed his butt the rest of class. My friends were surprised, thinking a stunt like that was pretty dangerous even for me. We resumed regular discussion and the memory was pretty short-lived (on their part anyway). Class was over and we all went on our ways, me feeling rather retarded but taking comfort in getting my actual friends and myself out of a situation that would've caused awkward tension for a while.

I brought a ruler to class the next day and measured my mark on the table: approximately 5".
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 15th, 2006, 08:43 PM

glammaman2000
Send a message via Yahoo to glammaman2000
Talking You are a very sick puppy....

....with a very HOT story!THANKS!!!!
  #3   Add to flexicon1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 26th, 2006, 09:37 AM

flexicon1
wow

awesome story. thank you for re-posting,
  #4   Add to RPM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 26th, 2006, 04:50 PM

RPM is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to RPM
Hey, no problem, glad ya liked it as much as I did

I had been thinking about doing something of a continuation, more like a semi-new story featuring this guy as the main character (cause I love him so much). Kinda inspired by "Being John Malkovich", it would be more like an exploration (and exploitation) of what one or more people would do with a body like that if they somehow found their way into it. Setup would of course be cheesy but result should be enjoyable. Problem is even though I've had the idea in mind for nearly half a year and have a lot of specific scenes planned out, I simply haven't had time to even start in on it. I guess if anybody was interested I could give it a spin, but, like I say, I'd rather try to set aside a consistent amount of free time first (worthless jobs; everybody's a money leech).
  #5   Add to r-b-f's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 27th, 2007, 04:23 PM
no one listens to me :(

r-b-f is on a distinguished road
i want hat kidn of experience

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text