The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to rockhardmuscle1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 20th, 2006, 01:19 AM

rockhardmuscle1 is on a distinguished road
Muscle Boy Part 1

Raymond Freeman was a young scientist with no job. He couldn't believe, that after all his years of school, that he was unemployed, divorced, and with out a child. After a series of drug overdoses and depressions, he finally decided to turn things aorund. He found a low paying job at a local pharmacy and he eventually worked his way up. He soon moved onto a bigger, more coperate job in the publishing business. After that, and a couple of million dollars, he decided to get back into science. He was able to build a lab in his garage and conduct various experiments there, most of the relating to mutations in the human body. Then things just started clucking, he got a girlfriend that he dated for a year and then married, a month later she got pregnant with her first child.

Scroll nine months ahead and the setting is in an emergency room in Manhattan New York. Lisa Frreman is about to give birth to her first child. Okay old that thought, now scroll nine months back. Ray is working in his lab on a new experiment, muscle growth. He knows that he cant test it on anyone but himself for fear of drastic casualties. He debates the pro's and cons over and over in his mind, finally, he decided to pour the formula into a shot. He sticks he needle inside himself. The research showed that it should take a mere five minuets for his body to change. Nothing happens. Disapointed, he throws out the entire formula save one vile, just for the memory, and possible improvement of the experiment.

Okay, now back to the original story. Lisa gave a a perfect delivery to a baby boy they named John. In the first three months of his life, John was walking and running around with his parents. Ray knew this was strange, but he didn't seem to care, there was nothing wrong with developing a litlle early he figured. At six months, John could start lifting things. Not just light things, but things that a seven year old could lift. At seven months he had no baby fat, but was in perfect health. Ray was very suspicious.On his first birth day. John was able to pick up their couch. The day after, Ray decided to bring him in the garage for testing. There, on his desk, sat the vile of liquid he had tested on himself almost 2 years ago.

"Hold on John, this will only hurt a bit" He said as he put the needle in his son, sampling his blood. John didn't flinch, it didn't seem to hurt him. Ray gave John to his mother and began looking at the blood. It seemed as if there was something wrong with the cells, they seemed full of energy, more than usual. He also noticed bacteria next to htem, they seemed to be crawling inside the cells with no resistance. He would do extensive research on this to find ot more about it, but for now, he'd just have to see.

Scroll ahead six yeras, John is in first grade. Its the last day before winter break. Ray had been studying Jahn's blood for hours at a time. He still didn'tnow what it was even though the answer was always infront of him. John was incredibly stong for his age, he cold lift the whole lunch table with all the kids in the sixth grade on it, he even proved it to them, and scaring the living piss out of them as well. John wasn't fat, but not muscualr, he just seemed to be average. Ray wondered how it was possible for John not to have gained muscle size. after years of lifting couches and tables, and even some weights that totaled up to about 100 lbs in Rays weight set. John was truly strange, at least his phisical make up was, he was a very good kid.
At age ten, John decided he wanted to lift weights instead of using his strength around the house. That Christmas, he got a weight set. Ray bought him heavier weights than he usually used, just to see how strong John really was. The entire set was moved up to the attic. John would work out constantly there. Always pushing himself. He used perfect form on every exercise. One day, he was watching ESPN, and an old bodybuilding tournament came on. John was amazed at the size of their bodie's and knew thats what he wanted to look like. John asked his mom and dad for supplements and heavier weights. The parents, just wanting the best for their child, got heavier weights, and one bottle of supplements, just to see how he would adjust to them.

Soon, very soon, John would have something to show for all of that strength. His biceps quickly inflated for six inches to twelve. He had an outline of a six pack and his chest became broader and thicker. His legs got larger and more muscular. And his back got more definition. He was the biggest, and strongest kid in his school, hell, probably his whole town, alteast for his age.

Months past and summer vacation started, John decided to kick it into full gear. He spent eight hours a day, waking up at four in the morning, and pumping until twelve noon. He started taking more supplements. He packed on pounds of muscle. His twelve inch biceps were now eighteen inches, his broad chest developed into two thick pecs. His abs were six powerful rocks of muscle, and his legs were tree truncks. Ray noticed the amount of size his son had gained. He decided to teast him again, as he had done almost a decade before.

"Alright, just sit there a sec, okay?" He asked.
"
Yeah sure." John said smiling. Ray returned with a needle and stuck it in Johns massive arm. He put the sample under a microscope as John left looking at the small cut on his massive arm. Later that day, he asked,

"Dad, why did you take some of my blood.?" Ray replied.

"Well John, as you know, your a very specialy kid." John flexed his biceps as his dad spoke.

"I did the same test when you were a baby to see why you were so strong. I found that your cells had a lot more energy than any other I'd ever seen, and there were small bacteria tht crawled inside of them. After today's test, I found that your cells are loaded with an extreme amount of energy, and the bacteria has kept going inside them, but now, there are more, and there going in faster. I think your cells are being super charged with those bacteria, which is why your so string." John was able to understand what was happening. He looked at his body and then back up at his dad.

"But why?" John asked

"I've been trying to figure that out for years." He said. Then, it hit him. The experiment that he had done the day before he had gotten Lisa pregnant. He didn't speake another word and walked over to the lab. When he took it, he had just given himslef a small dosage that didn't effect him, but effected John. It could have been his lack of activity at the time, and the bacteria wore off, but John was always active and energetic, thats why it must have worked for him. The vile lay infront of him. A question came to mind ' Do I take it, or give it to John'. He thoguht for ten minuets, and decided it would be John.

The next day, John woke early as usual, but, Ray had gotten up before him and had made some quick modifications to the formula. Now, the bacteria would be loaded with more energy, but it wouldn't move faster so that the person who drank it would become wild and crazy. Ray dumped it into a the water bottle that John usually frank from whilst working out. John worked out and drank the water like he usualy did. Ray was quietly working in the lab, making more of the formula. He knew that the bacteria would be absorbed into Johns blood strem and gain more energy as he worked out. By eleven, Ray had made another gallon of the formula. He went back upstairs to check on John. John had one hour left of working out.

John woke up early as usual. He climbed the stairs into the attic. He picked up the watter bottle that he had set up there last night. He felt very good today, like something great would happen. He took off his shirt exposing his rock hard body. He flexed for a few seconds and went straight to the bench. He took a sip of water and began pumping. Hours passed, it was now nine. He hadn't been paying much attention the his body, he just wanted to plow through the weights, especially since they felt so light. He took a break and went down to the bath room. He flicked the lights on and the room light up. He turned and looked in the mirroe. He had slipped his shirt back on so he didn't notice all the size at first. But he knew he was swole, or thought he was. He took off his shirt, revealing his new, pumped body. He looked like the men on the bodybuilding shows. He knew he was more than a bit swole. He had powered his muscles u woth size. His biceps were 25 inches of solid muscle. His pecs were thick and massive. He had eight solid rocks of muscle on his stomache. His back was defined with a V shape. His powerhouse legs went from tree truncks to massive pillars. Everything had expanded, but why?

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rockhardmuscle1 For This Useful Post:
Boatsandhoes005 (December 29th, 2012), muscledupsmoker (June 14th, 2013)
  #2   Add to CanadianGordon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 20th, 2006, 01:36 AM

CanadianGordon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to CanadianGordon
very good start. slow it down a little bit though.
Don't be afraid to take your time.

G.
  #3   Add to teen muscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 20th, 2006, 10:06 AM

teen muscle is on a distinguished road
wow

its really good can't wait to see where this is going
  #4   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 20th, 2006, 11:11 AM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Very nice, but I agree with CG, you should slow down a little and develop the story, show how strong John is, not just how muscular, and maybe you should have built up his body through the years, not just skip ahead from baby to six and from six to ten, but then again its your story and you did a very good job on it. Just need to clean up on the spelling and it would be perfect.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #5   Add to /\/\usclekid's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 20th, 2006, 04:42 PM

/\/\usclekid is on a distinguished road
Excellent story! Can't wait to see how John develops physically and personally. John will have to move the weight set somewhere else before the attic floor buckles.
  #6   Add to lead guitarist's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 20th, 2006, 04:44 PM

lead guitarist
I agree with the other posters - you don't have to rush things. This story could be excellent if you develop it with some patience!

And give us some real descriptions of what John looks like - really DESCRIBE his muscle and strength in real indulgent detail - us muscle fans LOVE that!

Thanks for the start - looks good!
  #7   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 20th, 2006, 05:41 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Loved the story. I totally agree with you, LG. Good job, rockhardmuscle1.
  #8   Add to rockhardmuscle1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2006, 12:11 AM

rockhardmuscle1 is on a distinguished road
thanks for the advice, my hands are big, so when I type fast it gets a bit messy. but I'll be more patient next time, and I'll add more detail.

#9   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2006, 09:19 AM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Big hands eh, I have big hands and I mess up a lot on typing, but my hands are a "slim" big sorta thing.

Anyways good so far.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options