The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to rockhardmuscle1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2006, 01:44 AM

rockhardmuscle1 is on a distinguished road
The Muscle Boy Part 2

John stood there looking at his massive body in awe. He felt so enpowered. The way his muscles bulged off of his body and glistened with sweat. He struck a double bicep pose and watched the veins stick out of his skin. He couldn't believe that what was once a small bulge on his arm, had now become a mountain of muscle mass. He lowered his arms, watching them shrink as the large veins became less noticeable. He bouced his two huge steel pecs, watching them move up and down. He went to his abs, tightening them and seeing how all eight became harder, and more defined. He flexed his quads, seeing how the front of the made a rain drop shape. He turned around and streched his neck as far as he could to see his massive back tighten and harden. He looked at his shoulders, it looked as if some one had cut a boulder in half and placed the two halves under his skin. He was glorious, and he knew it. John went from pose to pose, expanding his mass, flexing as hard as he could see he could see his perfection. He finally went into a most muscular pose, crouching down like a crab and flexing every muscle at the same point in time. It was like god had blessed his body, he's never felt so amazing, the way he felt his body grow, he opened his eyes while still in the pose, it was gorgeous. His pecs were massive, biceps bulging, his triceps looked like iron horseshoes. His legs swelled with mass. He could see that his lats had pushed his arms out and made them look more muscular. His shoulders were flexed as well, they were bulging with mass, almost towering over his head. He finally rested, and decided to get back to his work out, he knew that those weights couldn't stay up in the attic for long, unless his mom or dad were okay with the floor breaking and falling into the guest room.
John entered the attic, he quickly went over to the bench. He loaded the heaviest weights onto the bar. He was so anxious to test his mass against his heaviest weights, which, he had never lifted before. He laid on the bench, wrapped his mighty hands around the bar, lifted and began pumping. It was so easy it wasn't funny, in one minuet, he had done almost 80 reps, a new record for him, and he wasn't even getting started, hell, he wasnt even pacing himself, if had been pacing him slef, he knew he could have had about 200 reps. He decided to do dead lifts, a much harder exercise. He got in the proper position, and lifted. The 500 pounds felt like 10, as he did 20 reps before giving up because it was so easy. He took a sip of water, feeling his energy burst. He had an urge to lift, he wanted muscle, he wanted that euphoria again like he had in the bathroom. But nothing was heavy enough, but his dad was a scientist, maybe he could have something to pump with after all. John crawled back down the stairs and into bed. But then decided to go on his computer (just like every kid these days, spoiled brats lol). He looked up weight sets that had weights that totaled more than a ton. Nothing.
'Damn' He thought. Nothing could pump him up but his dads own shit. He wanted to make it feel official, not like an experiment. He suddenly felt like he was the only one like this, like no one would challenge him anymore. He needed this, a challenge, something he could work on. Something that would make him massive and strong. He tried entering other text for a bit, but got bored and ended up going on ebaums world and playing some of their games for an hour. As he played, he kept thinking of how amazing it would be to stand up on the Mr.Olympia stage, flexing his muscles, and, of course, winning. So that he would know that he was the most muscular, he had the mass, the strength. He could see it now. The news, the body building magazines, meeting all of his muscle heroes, and posing with them. He just needed something more, heavier weights, that was the goal. Heavier weights, more mass, harder body, mors trength, Mr. Olympia.
It was eleven. He heard his dad walking up to his room, obviously he saw the door open and he knew that John wasn't pumping iron like he usualy did. He saw him playing games on his computer. John has his shirt on again so he didn't notice the size at first. Jogn woke up from his day dream and turned to spake to Ray, but Ray quickly spoke first
"So, your done early. Did anything happen" He said with a bit too much curiosity. John looked at him as if his dad knew what had happened to his body. But he lost the thoguht and got excited.
"Yeah you should see my muscles, they're huge." John pulled off his shirt and exposed his newly found muscle. Ray was astonished, he had only expected a small growth spurt, but John became enourmous. John put on a little flexing show for his dad. Ray was afraid his jaw would dislodge if he didn't get a hold of himself.
"Did you like it?" He asked
"Are you kidding me, it was amazing, I've never felt so good in my whole life!" John replied.
"Well, I don't know how myuch your going to like this but, I put a vile of that bacteria in your water this morning, just to see how it would effect you." John had mixed feelings. He didn't want to be an experoment, but he was thankful because of the results.
"Wow, was that all you had?" John asked
"No, I made another gallon of it while you were lifting weights." He replied.
"When can I have it?" John asked.
"I guess when your lifting" Ray replied
"Oh, about the weights, they're too light for me. I was deadlifting a lot before"
"Holy sh..." He stopped before cursing infront of his eleven year old son. "I'll have to find heavier weights for you then." He said.
"I looked on the internet, they don't have anything that could be a challenge." John said.
"The internet doesn;t have friends like me, does it?" John smiled from ear to ear.
"Awesome." He said.
John thre his shirt back on and ran out to the car where his father was waiting. He hopped in the front seat, a first for him, but he new an air bag wouldn't hurt him. Ray got in the drivers seat. They took off for Rays old friend.
"I knew this guy back in college. He did a lot of experiments that was similar to the stuff that you have, but he made them more intense, and not permanent, but I have this!" He said as he pointed to the back of the car, showing John where the formula was, a whole gallon of it. He did a lot of tests on himself, but they never worked, but he has kids now, I think they may have the same hyper cells like you. So be prepared to see how large they are. And trust me, from the way he described them, they're huge. And I'm sure he knows how to make extremely heavy weights, hes done it before." John wondered how massive the kids could be, he had size, but could they be as big as body buiders? He didn't think so.
"How old are his kids?" John asked.
"Ten and thirteen, so near your age, both boys." They appoached the huge house. Ray rang the door bell several times before it was answered.
"Ray! Oh man its been years!" Eric said.
"Eric, I cant believe it, your still looking like you did when you wre twenty!" Ray shouted back at his old friend.
"And whose this big guy?" He asked?
"This is my son John, John, Eric, Eric, John." They shook hands.
"I see your like my kids, why don't you come in and I'll introduce them to you." The walked thorugh the house. It was really nice.
"Dan, Jale get down here I have some one for you to meet!" Eric shouted up stairs. They all heard foot steps coming form the stairs. The first boy who appeared was wearing a short sleeev t-shit like john. He could see thayt the fabric stretched across his body, but his real power wansnt revealded yet. Same with the other kid, but this one was much bigger. John could cleary see that the seems were close to bursting, he must have been the older one.
"Jake..." The younger boy came over," This is john, hes like you. Me and his dad are old friends, and he decided to bring his son over." Jake said hi and John replied with the same enthusiasm.
"Dan..." The older boy walked over, John saw the seems on his shirt stretch. "This is John." Dan was less shy then Jake and asked him how he was doing to go along with the friendly hi. John said he was fine, and happy that there were kids like him.
"Run off to your room kids, me and Ray have some catching up to do. The boys ran up stairs and into Jake and Dans room. Inside there was a huge set of weights. John looked them, noticing that instead of going from 5 to 100 like usual, they went from 500 to 10,000. John looked shocked.
"Like the weight set?' Dan asked as he pulled off his shirt.
"I hate shirts, none of them fit me, and I can barely move in them or else they'll burst." John was still looking at the weight set while Jake also discarded of his shirt. He noticed Jake had removed his so he did the same. He then peered over at Dan. John dwarfed Jake but Dan did the same to him. He had never seen mass like that. Dan was huge, tan, and powerful. He was vascular too. Veins ran up and down his legs and arms. He took off his pants expsong a black posing suit.
"Oh yeah, that feels good. Look at these pipes." Dan flexed his mighty arms showing off his cannonball bicep. Veins ran up and down as it bulged in all its glory. John knew he had found what he was looking for.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to rockhardmuscle1 For This Useful Post:
Boatsandhoes005 (December 29th, 2012)
  #2   Add to lead guitarist's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2006, 08:56 AM

lead guitarist
Woohoo! This chapter is terrific! Way better than the first - NOW we're getting the serious muscle and strength descriptions!

I can hardly wait to see all three kids strip down to posing suits and let their gigantic, mighty muscles run wild! Let's see them strain their superhuman strength to the limit as their muscles grow still huger, stronger! Yeah!

Thanks!
  #3   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2006, 09:24 AM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
*clap clap clap* Very good! You kinda didn't paragraph but I'll let it go. Very good, just make sure you don't get into the dark side of kid muscle stories (underage sex).
  #4   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2006, 10:12 AM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
I agree with MM and LG, you did an awesome job with this story, and you improved from last story in description and you took your time, hopefully you will continue with that as you describe the workout session with the three huge boys. Wow, first Corwin, now you, its like muscle boy paradise, I hope more authors come out of the wood work to write about pre-teen muscle freaks!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #5   Add to /\/\usclekid's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2006, 06:18 PM

/\/\usclekid is on a distinguished road
You're doing a fantastic job and you improved on the first part. I like where this is going, keep it up!
  #6   Add to rockhardmuscle1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 22nd, 2006, 11:26 PM

rockhardmuscle1 is on a distinguished road
thanks for the compliments I'm working on the third chapter right now, and just to let you know I'm going to california to visit my brother and I'm not back until saturday, but I'll try to keep ideas flowing. That small gallon is going to get bigger, if you have any ideads, more characters, detail ect, post them!
thanks for the compliments, I had written part three but my computer broke down

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options