The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to rockhardmuscle1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2006, 12:24 AM

rockhardmuscle1 is on a distinguished road
The muscle boy part 3

Ray and Eric sat in the dining roomand began discussing what hapened over their long absence.

"As you can see, I've created quite a potion for my boys." Eric said.

"Yeah, I thought you never made anything permanent though?' Ray replied

"They eventually had so much that their body just started producing it, but recently it slowed down, they're probably not challenged enough for it to kick in again, or maybe the formula wore off, I haven't found out yet."

"Well, my formula is permanent and hasn't wore off yet, actually, John didn't get big until recently. But he always was strong."

"Thats strange, I guess all we can do is research more on what happened with them." Eric said.

"Now, you came here because your sons weights are too light."

"Yes, he had no porblem with what we gave him, so I figured you could make some really heavy weights for him, you've done it before, and I'm sure you need it for your kids." Ray replied.

"Well, it may take a week or so, but I'll have them done."
Dan and Jake start doing a flexing routine infront of John. Each muscle on their bodys had such definition. It was like they could concentrate on flexing them all in any pose.

"You want one of these?" Dan said, pointing to his posing suit.

"You've got great muscles, no reason hiding them under anything."

"Thanks, I'll put it on in the bathroom, if you could point it out for me." John replied.

"Sure, right across the hall." Dan said extending his massive arm. John slid on the suit. It felt good, he could finally get to show off his body, even though he wasn't the biggest in the room. He bounced his pecs in the mirror before opening the door and walking back in Dan and Jakes room. He saw them on the bench press, Jake was spotting Dan as Dan pumped the extremely heavy weights. He did twenty reps, each time he pushed up, John saw his pecs flex.

"Easy little warm up, put another thousand on it Jake, okay?" Dan said

"Got it!" Jake said as he picked up two five hundreds and put them on the bar.

"Whoa!" John said.

"Thats a ton and a half!"

"Yeah, its not hard at all, you've probably never benched this much have you?" Dan replied.

"No way, there's no way I could bench three thouasand pounds." John shouted.

"I bet you could, I was about that size when I started doing three or four thosand." Dan said. John looked down at his massive body and flexed his biceps.

"C'mon try it!" Dan said getting up and stretching, showing off his eight pack and pecs. His body wasn't sweaty at all, even after three thousand pound, how much could this kid lift?

"Remember, its all in the pecs." Dan said bouncing the steel rack that were his pecs.

"I know." John said returning the bounces.

"I'll spot you." Dan said. John got on the bench and wrapped his hands around the bar. He lifted up and broutgth the bar down to his chest, he then lifted up. It was easy He did thirty reps, it was too easy, he coldn't feel anything in his pecs, he knew that they weren't flexing like Dan's were.

"Add some more, another two thousand or so." He said. Dan walked over and picked up two one thousand pounder weights. His biceps flexed as he picked them up. Veins ran up and down his canonball muscle. As he brought them up. his biceps frew bigger and even more vascular. Dan was now Johns new muscle idol, there was no one who could be that massive, that ripped, that strong, that vascular. He was the biggest.

"Alright ready?" Dan asked

"Yeah." John replied. he reapeated the same routine, but this time he felt his pecs move, he could feel the muscle power, it was great.

"Dude, your pecs are really flexing." Dan said as he stared at John massive pecs.

"You must be huge after your wokout."

"I don't usually flex after a work out, never crossed my mind." John replied.

"You should be on the formula I'm on, only if you want muscle like this." He said as John finished up his 30th rep.

"I'll put some more on." But as soon as Dan moved, Eric cam through the door.

"John can sleep over tonight if you want him to. His dad and I are going to make a super formula for you guys and it's going to take a while." He said. Dan smiled as his dad walked out of the room, John and Jake followed Dan with big smiles across their faces.

"Man, by tomorrow morning, your going to be so pumped, you can't even imagine it." Dan said. John thought

'This is going to be amazing.'

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to rockhardmuscle1 For This Useful Post:
Boatsandhoes005 (December 29th, 2012)
  #2   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2006, 09:11 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Awesome stuff man, not only do they have huge muscles, but their strength is many times the strength of a normal man! I can't wait to see how big and pumped the kids get, too, and please, take your time describing every striation, vein, and crevasse on the kid's body.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #3   Add to /\/\usclekid's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 28th, 2006, 08:01 PM

/\/\usclekid is on a distinguished road
I'm so glad you are open to suggestions. Some authors are temperamental about recieving suggestions.

There's only one thing I would change in this chapter:

"I know." John said returning the bounces.

to:

"I know." John said while looking at his own bouncing pecs.

I have a few story ideas if you want to think about them.
1. Having Jake (the youngest) grow to be the biggest and seeing how everyone deals with it. Or having John grow to be the biggest and it's consequences.
2. Going to the pool, beach or water park and seeing the reactions from people.
3. Being Gods at their schools having fellow students and teachers idolize them, wanting to touch them, praising them etc.
4. Playing around with smaller kids and men like picking them up and pressing them over their head, playful punching them but knocking them down, trying on their clothes and ripping them to shreds etc.
5. Competing in armwresting, wrestling or powerlifting tournaments and completely dominating opponents. Then shoving it in there faces by doing double biceps, ripping their shirt or singlet, pounding their chest etc.
6. Being totally uninhibited about their body, walking nude or accidentally flexing in front of others.
7. Anything to show their dominance over others.

These are just ideas for you to think about. The story is going really well so whatever you do it'll be great.

Last edited by /\/\usclekid; July 28th, 2006 at 08:48 PM.
  #4   Add to rockhardmuscle1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 11th, 2006, 11:09 PM

rockhardmuscle1 is on a distinguished road
I'm not doing any nudity, but flexing is fine with me

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size