You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

General General discussion about male muscle growth

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to rockhardmuscle1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2006, 12:51 AM

rockhardmuscle1 is on a distinguished road
Did you ever know any muscle kids?

I mean during your school years, did you know or see any kids who had great bodies? I knew a couple.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Lover_Boy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2006, 01:36 AM
A Lover of Muscle

Lover_Boy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lover_Boy
I can....

[COLOR=red]....think of at least four. The three most prominent in my mind are:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000]- One kid was a wrestler/football player from 7th grade on. He was absolutely HUGE![/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000]- Another was a kid that lifted over the Summer to beef up and not be skinny. He was nicely built. More definition than soze. Great pecs, though.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000]- This one might not count, but he is by faaaaar the best of the three. He was slender and fit, about 6'1" during school. I ran into him about four years after our class graduated. He was taller than me now, about 6'3", and totally packed with muscle. I mean, he went from being (waivers hand in the "so-so" gesture) eh-eh in highschool, to HOLY FUCKIN' SHIT, YOU'RE HUGE![/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000]- To this day, he stands as the biggest dude I've ever seen/known in person! No joke, 100% serious. I mean, so many guys' physiques go downhill after highschool. Not this guy.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000]- Adam, wherever ya are, stand tall (no pun intended) as one of the hottest guys I've ever known.[/COLOR]

"...But, as my plastic surgeon always said, 'If ya gotta go...go with a smile!'" - Jack Nicholson as The Joker

Last edited by Lover_Boy; July 23rd, 2006 at 01:39 AM. Reason: An Addition
  #3   Add to charliepanayi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2006, 08:18 AM

charliepanayi
Send a message via MSN to charliepanayi Send a message via Yahoo to charliepanayi
Yeah, I knew a really sweet guy in my last two years of high school who had an awesome body, very well defined arms, abs and lats (didn't list weights but did do martial arts and play badminton I think) - lost touch with him on leaving school though
  #4   Add to LittleArm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2006, 11:07 PM

LittleArm
Send a message via Yahoo to LittleArm
There was something simpler about those days... buds in school would arm wrestle eachother so you'd see the biceps and quite often you could just go up and give a feel. But the older we get, the more barriers everyone puts up and even in high school flexing and feeling sort of drops away.
  #5   Add to gogalicious's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 24th, 2006, 04:37 AM

gogalicious
Let's see.....

I remember a couple brothers during middle school....... both leanly muscled farmboys....... they tried to get me to judge who had the bigger biceps......... humunah-humanah-humanah......

I remember a loner kid during middle school.... very short and humungous chest/biceps........ oh, how i wanted to be his friend....... kinda creepy, though......

I remember 2 twin brothers on the basketball team....... both gorgeous beyond belief...... and muscled to a "T"....... those locker room visions will be with me for the rest of my life!

I remember a lot of kids that i get to see flex once.......... a kid in my gym class with veins you wouldn't believe (he bragged that he could gross the girls out when he got pumped up!).......... a beautiful kid that i played 2 on 2 basketball (shirtless) with that tried to get me to do a most muscular at each other when we one........... a kid in a HS History class who flexed his bicep at the urging of the skinny kid next to him........
  #6   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 24th, 2006, 07:09 AM
Muscle Czar

Corwin has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Corwin Send a message via Skype™ to Corwin
My earliest encounter with a school kid was in third grade. The kid who sat next to me bragged that he was lifting weights, and liked to flex his biceps and armwrestle the other kids. They were really hard for a kid his age, and he easliy won every armwrestling contest he got in.

I have lots of memories of kids showing off in high school. The family that lived across the street from me had two boys, one a couple years old and another a year younger. The younger one was into bodybuilding and use to lift with me (sometimes, when i was lucky).

I have one memory when I was about 15. Dino, the kid across the street, never wore a shirt in the summer. He had good genetics for lats, and did hundreds of chin ups every week. Our friend Chuck also was a bodybuilder.

"When i was 13, i went to the pool. A friend of mine had been lifting from a year, and all the girls payed attention to him. I was really skinny, and stood there in my swim trunks shaking. That's when i started lifting." Chuck was the same age as Dino, and was benching between 150 and 200lbs at the time.

Dino had cousins who were seriously into bodybuilding. Paul was in college, and had a 400lb bench. He got his brothers into lifting. Joe, who was the same age as Dino's older brother, was benching 300 and a real ladies man. Jimmy was next, and was benching nearly 300 (Joe stopped lifting for a while cause he didn't want to get too huge, and this gave time for Jimmy to catch up. Jimmy eventually got bigger than Joe, and started to push his "big brother" around.)

Mark was Dino's age. He started lifting at 12, and was the biggest of the brothers. He was taller, and age-wise, was the stronger than his brothers when they were his age.

We were standing in front of my house. Chuck, Dino and I were standing in front of my house. Dino wasn't wearing a shirt, and began flexing a bit. Chuck was telling us how he was working out with Mark. Then, Mark and Jimmy showed up. Jimmy began to tell us how he had pumped his arms over 16 inches that day, and flexed one of his big bis to show us. Dino's older brother showed up, and Jimmy left. Chuck commented on Dino's lat development, then took of his shirt to show us his body. Chuck had broad shoulders, big pecs and nice arms. He was growing fast, and knew it. Girls in the neighborhood thought he was very handsome, and he enjoyed flexing for them and anyone else.

I remember feeling flustered, being the smallest guy there. Mark stood there, the only one still wearing a shirt. "Funny... you faggots standing their shirtless and the biggest guy is still wearing his," he said knowingly. "I remember him pulling on his shirt, having problems getting it off. "Now this is a body!" he said. His pecs were huge, and shoulders broad. "Got 225 on the bench the other day," he told us, flexing his pecs. "You should have seen the football players working out. They weren't half as strong as me and my brothers."

Mark and Chuck would come around all summer, often riding their bikes. They didn't just have powerful upper bodies, but great lower bodies. One time, Dino told me that Mark was jealous of Chuck. Chuck had just broken 200 on the bench press, and Mark was struggling with 250. "Chuck got 50lbs on his bench in the same time Mark only got 25lbs." Chuck liked being the biggest of the bunch, and the attention it got him, and was often jealous of Chuck's size and strength.

When Dino's brother graduated high school, Joe was there. Like his younger brother Mark, Joe had a perfect body, but while Mark was also smart, Joe wasn't the sharpest pencil in the box. During the party, he enjoyed out-muscling the other guys, taking their hands and forcing them down while he flexed his arms and shoulders. It was later this summer that Jimmy became stronger than him. "Ya," they said, "Joe is the strongest guy to graduate out high school, but next year Jimmy will be stronger than him, and then Mark will be stronger than Jimmy when he graduates."

I didn't go to that high school (it was a catholic school), but there was a cohort of bodybuilders there. Once, during a (single-sex) health class, the teacher was talking about muscle development. "Wish I had a chart so I could show you," he said. One of the bodybuilders, raised his hand and offered to give a demonstration. He went to the front of the class, took off his shirt, and as the teacher spoke, flexed the muscles to show where they were. This guy later bought a gym and became an champion amateur competitor.

My final enounter was at my high school. I was competing in a speech tornament, and the track team was practicing. There was a new kid who was into working out. He stopped to talk, and bragged about how strong his legs were. He flexed, and the thighs became huge and ripped. They were probably only 23 inches, but they looked thick on his body. "Go ahead, feel how hard." and he let me touch his flexed thigh. It was like steel, then he bragged about how much bigger he was going to get and how much stronger. Don't know what happened to him, but I do know that there were lots of bigger and stronger kids when we graduated. Still...

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria
  #7   Add to benchdude's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 24th, 2006, 10:05 AM

benchdude has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corwin
I didn't go to that high school (it was a catholic school), but there was a cohort of bodybuilders there. Once, during a (single-sex) health class, the teacher was talking about muscle development. "Wish I had a chart so I could show you," he said. One of the bodybuilders, raised his hand and offered to give a demonstration. He went to the front of the class, took off his shirt, and as the teacher spoke, flexed the muscles to show where they were. This guy later bought a gym and became an champion amateur competitor.
awesome story. we had almost the exact same thing happen in my 10th grade biology class, except it was one of the JV football team's offensive linemen. the kid had an upper body like a gorilla (in 10th grade mind you), kinda pale though I remember.
  #8   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 24th, 2006, 10:39 AM
Muscle Czar

Corwin has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Corwin Send a message via Skype™ to Corwin
Quote:
Originally Posted by benchdude
awesome story.
As some of the people who chat with me know, I use real-life events in a lot of my stories. I'm sure some of these incidents have popped up one or more times in the things I write.

For the record, the guy Jimmy is now a lawyer and mayor of a town around Pittsburgh. Don't know what happened to Mark or Chuck. Dino lives in central PA.

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria
  #9   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 24th, 2006, 12:05 PM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
One of my elementary school classmates, Ricky, was always the biggest kid in school. He went to a different middle school but we wound up at the same high school a couple of year later. At the start of 9th grade, he was 6'2 and 220 lbs. And a dumbass. I think afterwards he went to a different school or his family moved away.

Better yet was his brother, Robby, who was a senior the year we were freshmen. He was no more than 5'10-5'11 but he must have weighed 240 lbs., all of it muscle. Huge pecs, shoulders, arms, legs, ass, and a neck like a gorilla. He went everywhere at school with his girlfriend on his arm -- she looked like a gorilla, too, so I guess that was the attrraction. I couldn't figure it out otherwise.

Then there was Doug. He was two years ahead of me in high school, about the same size as Robby, only furry when Robby was smooth as could be. I remember one time he and Kenny, a fellow classmate and football team member, were sitting in the back of Latin class, comparing biceps. Not the arms up shot, just palms on the table / twist / flex.

Why did it take me so long to figure out I was queer?

Then there was Peter, who, I think, was in the same class as Doug and Kenny. About 6 feet, probably no more than 200 lbs., but he had the broadest shoulders of any kid I'd ever seen. Didn't hurt that he was blond and hairy-chested and handsome as hell. He and his girlfriend stopped by my department at Montgomery Ward a couple of years after he graduated and I was nearly tongue-tied. I'm sure they wondered what was wrong with me.

Of course, at the time they didn't seem like "kids" at all to me, all being my age or older. Looking back one realizes that they were no more than 17-18 at the time.

xoxo

Richard
  #10   Add to benchdude's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 24th, 2006, 06:03 PM

benchdude has disabled reputation
I don't know if I can think of anyone off the top of my head that really stuck out in a crowd in high school or junior high.. but I do remember this one thing as kind of a "funny but not funny" story..

there was this guy Jason who played on our fb team on the offensive line up till 10th grade, and I'd say he was probably 180-200 at his biggest, ok-sized but not huge, at probably around 5'11". then he transferred to another school, which just happened to be our main rival. so of course the next year comes around and we have to play them.. and this season he's listed at 6'2" 280. the dude is just gigantic now, and they had those half-jerseys then, and I could swear he had some abs, not a defined 6-pack, but at least some serious solidness going on. he honestly looked like an NFL lineman size-wise and with the "too big for the jersey" thing going on. whether or not he was on roids I don't know, but I wouldn't put it past him. even at our school at his "normal" size he always had that badass aggressive look about him.
the "funny but not funny" part was kind of like.. hey that's not fair going up against him now, how come he wasn't that huge when he played for us?
  #11   Add to not2bright's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 24th, 2006, 07:52 PM

not2bright is on a distinguished road
When I was a freshman, there was this sophomore who was pretty big. He was easily the biggest guy in the school. He was Italian, and had dark hair and a full mustache. I'll call him "D."

I was been a skinny kid, and even thought I went to a private Catholic high school, I lived in near-constant fear of getting beat up. I never really had any justification for thinking that. Maybe I just watched too many bad "teen trauma" movies.

It didn't take long for me to figure out that gym was the class I hated most. I was thin, awkward, and had no athletic skills. But I soon realized that I didn't care much, at least not with this guy around to watch. It was only a few months into the school year, and I remember another guy in gym leaning over and saying, "I hate that guy. He's such a show off." Of course, I paid no attention to that comment, other than to mumble, "Get out of the way, you're blocking my view of him!"

I didn't think he was too obnoxious. In fact, he seemed almost graceful to me.

Then it happened. After one particularly grueling gym class, we returned to the locker room to change. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw D taking his shirt off, and prepared myself for the view of his amazing build. Then another sophomore, one who seemed somewhat athletic himself, approached him. I couldn't hear what he said, but the next thing I knew, D put his shirt down on the bench, took a step back, and flexed his biceps.

A wave of silence passed through the locker room. The normal background noises of lockers closing and idle chatter subsided, as each person wondered why the person next to him suddenly stopped talking. It felt like minutes, but it was really only a few seconds. But in those few seconds, all eyes were fixed on D.

I had never seen anything like that before. Sure, you see guys goof off and flex, but this was different. It's one thing to see someone roll their sleeve up and produce a half-hearted flex, but this was somehow more momentous. D's pose seemed unrehearsed, yet the fact that he paused to put his shirt down and stepped back made it watchable and mysterious at the same time.

Of course, I'm stalling here. It's just hard to describe the first time you see biceps of such size and power. Even thought the rest of his upper body was massively developed, his arms were clearly the main attraction.

After what felt like several minutes, D relaxed his arms and took a step back towards his locker.

As I remembered that I needed to breathe, the next shock came.

"Could you do that again?"

The way it sounded made it resonate, especially all these years later. It wasn't like someone saying, "Hey, dude, do that again." It was more like a polite request -- a plea. "Please" wasn't spoken; it was implied. And the source of that request was someone who struck me as a jock himself. Certainly not as built as D, but someone who actually enjoyed gym class.

D let his shirt fall back onto the bench and hit another biceps pose. This one was even more significant. I hadn't had time to recover from the first, so this hit like another wave, only harder. The room was still silent.

"Could you do that again?"

At that age, I had no idea what a "pump" was, but I was getting a crash course. Even though the first shot had left me stunned, I was thinking to myself, "Are his biceps getting bigger?" My eyes finally took a moment to scan the room, and I could see the crestfallen faces of the crowd.

"Could you..."

Bam.

Now the vascularity, which always had and continues to thrill and frighten me, kicked in. Thick veins started to appear over the peaks of his biceps.

"...one more..."

Was I still standing in the locker room?

After the last explosion, D turned and faced himself in the mirror. He studied his reflection and glanced at his biceps.

"Man, I gotta start lifting again."

And then it was over. He went back to his locker, the requester retreated to his, and the sounds of activity slowly returned.

But I was never the same again.
  #12   Add to newmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2006, 10:42 PM

newmus is on a distinguished road
i knew a few.

#1 my younger god-brother. he was my god-brother so i was only ever jealous. he has the genetics you'ld kill for and he never worked out until he was grown. haven't seen him in years but the last time i talked to him he said that his arms were about 17" with a 29" waist @ 5'-6"
#2 forgot his name, so i'll call him alejandro. he was in my 6th grade home room and a few of my other classes. we were 'friends' but hardly ever hung out. i was the new kid and he was nice to me. anyway, he was buff all over but for a mexican guy he sure did have a nice butt! the calves were nice too. he had an older brother #3 who was beefier and i hardly ever saw, but the one memory of him that sticks out is him chasing down and beating the snot out of some kid.

#4 chuck (not his real name) was my first serious high school crush he was a year below me, smaller than me and a bodybuilder. he was also my first trainer. my first memory of him was in drafting class when he was sitting next to me and we were talking about bodybuilding and he has me encircle my thigh with my hands and then he does the same. i was able to touch my thumbs together and he couldn't even though his thighs were smaller than mine. i thought it a silly way to show off at the time. now one day he's at my house for a work out on my dad's weight bench and he does his sets while i spot and i do mine while he spotts, with lighter weight of course and i'm struggling on a couple of sets and he just pulls the bar up with one hand! afterward we go into the bathroom to flex in front of the mirror and he does the pec dance and is amazed that i can't flex my own pecs! sadly he moved away to montana or someplace.

#5 let's call him sean. for the second half of senior year he sat directly in front of me in english class. he had more of a husky build, but never the less he was still hhhhotttt! he was 5'-7" 190# buzz cut and had a raspy voice. he was a friend too. i remember he used to always bring one of his flex magazines to class and we'ld look at the pictures. now get this, he was such a turn on that i didn't look at his magazines to look at the pros, i looked at them to be close to him! he used to drive me crazy though because the way he talked sometimes kinda sounded gay but i'm pretty sure he wasn't.

#6&#7 were "pete" and "will". pete was a senior my junior year and will was a sophmore both were taller 5'-10 - 6'-1" and on the football team and we all had choir together (yes i was a choir boy!) anyway, they weren't all that muscular but they were football players so they were bigger than everybody else. now that i think about it i don't think i would be surprised to find out that pete was gay. will on the over hand played gay until it got annoying. there was the time when it was just us two in the coat closet changing clothes and i look up to see the biggest....
  #13   Add to newmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2006, 10:43 PM

newmus is on a distinguished road
...pair of thighs, to which i asked him how he got them so big. it was an excercise that his wrestling coach had the team do he told me. oh to be a kid again.
  #14   Add to TeknoDave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 14th, 2006, 08:15 PM
MGS Author, Moderator

TeknoDave is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to TeknoDave Send a message via Yahoo to TeknoDave
I recall one of my earliest encounters with young muscles was when my little brother was in cub scouts. I was about 16 or so at the time, and this kid that was from another den/pack was at a scout event at the park. He could not have been more than 12 or 13 years old, and he had the perfect tan, lean and had a tight six-pack with some definition forming in the chest, as well as his upper arms.

I will have to think up of some other encounters, but that one was one of my first.

I was just shocked and amazed as to how well built he was!
  #15   Add to cozman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 19th, 2006, 07:00 PM

cozman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to cozman
When I was a kid I had a friend who was a little younger than me but was always strong and had big muscles. There was also this puny little man who had picked on my friend by getting him in headlocks and giving him "dutch rubs" and shit like that. By the time my friend turned 13 he was huge! The nerdy guy got him in a headlock and my friend told me how he hated when he did that.

I said "You're bigger & stronger than he is."

"Yeah, but he's a man. I'm just a kid."

"Yeah, but a really big kid! You're taller than him and out-weigh him by about 40 pounds. Plus, look how much bigger your arms are than his. You got some big arms. With your muscles you'd be able to kick the shit out of him."

It's like he didn't realize how big and strong he was. He was still thinking of himself as a kid even though his arms were exploding out of thye white t-shirts that he always wore.

My friend then prompted the nerdy guy into giving him a headlock and the next thing I knew, the little guy was being lifted overhead by my muscular friend. It was wild seeing a 13 year old kid beating up a 26 year old man!

From that day on, my friend would just toy with the guy. He'd get him in back breakers and head locks, etc. We would watch wrestling and my friend would practice moves he had seen on the nerd. One time we saw "The 3 Stooges Meet Hercules" and there was a scene where Hercules got Curly Joe's head squeezed between his bicep and forearm and my friend started doing that to the guy too. You should saw the little guy trying to get out of the bicep lock. And my friend started getting real cocky and would just love watching the guy do whatever he wanted him to do. What's more, he started lifting weights and just kept getting bigger & bigger while the "man" was full grown and stayed as puny as ever. He would force the guy into his basement where he worked out and get the guy to attempt to lift the big weights he was lifting.

And I never understood why the guy picked on him at all 'cause, like I said, he was always big. So didn't he realize that one day the tables were gonna turn? It was a great time though.
  #16   Add to flexicon1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2006, 06:31 AM

flexicon1
a kid packed with muscle...

We used to have a free jazz and blues festival every summer in my town, and even though they are not my favorite forms of music, I'd sometimes go, alone or with friends, just because it was something to do. About 10 years ago, I was just hanging out by myself the weekend of the festival, and I needed to get out of the house. I didn't live too far away, so I decided to get high, take a long walk and check out the festival.

As I made my way through the crowded event, I passed the large field stretched out before the main stage, where some blues band was playing. In the middle of the sea of spectators, I somehow noticed a kid, he seemed young, 7? 8? 9? Dark, shaggy hair, wearing nothing but a pair of gym shorts that seem a little tight on him. He was with a young couple, and he looked like he was helping them set up an umbrella to keep the sun off their chairs, and I noticed the strangest thing: the kid was beefy. And not just beefy, but defined too, like a little bodybuilder.

At this point, I was confused. I realized I was a little high, and I already knew I had an attraction to muscle, but I wondered if I was somehow halloucinating, because I seriously had never seen anything like what I was seeing before. The kid was pulling on the umbrella pole, sort of stretching, and tugging at it, and with each pull, his tan little body would just explode with definition. He seemed to be enjoying the effort, and it didn't even look like what he was doing had any purpose but to work his muscles. I looked around to see if I was being creepy, but I was a pretty good distance away from the family, and the crowd surrounding us was focussed all over the place, so I don't think anyone was noticing me.

I sat on the ground in a position where I could watch the kid. He was a bundle of energy, running around his family's encampment, carried by a pair of thick little legs with clearly defined thigh and calf muscles. His tight shorts seemed strained across a beefy little butt. He didn't have perfect symmetry. Like most kids, his head was way bigger than an adult's would look on such a body. But it was uncanny: he had abs, little pecs, lats. Maybe a gymnast? After a few minutes, I did feel creepy and decided to move on, but the image of that kid has never left me.

It could not have been long after that event that I saw the first internet images of Richard Sandrak, and though I have no idea what his family may have been doing in the midwest, the resemblence was close enough that I wonder if that's who I saw. If not, there are other muscle kid freaks out there. I have not seen anything like this kid in real life before or since.
  #17   Add to Jaik-D-Man's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 1st, 2006, 06:28 PM

Jaik-D-Man is on a distinguished road
4 guys come to mind (i know them from highschool though)

these guys were pretty much the same since grade 9, there were a few others that i definately noticed as ripped/buff, but these i actually knew (not disclosing their names for various reasons, so i'll use their first initials).

J - buff and well, buff, what more can i say? a teen hulk that definately sticks out in a crowd, the type you could see bouncing his massive pecs from across the hall way, not shredded, but a good 6-pack.

D - my favorte guy (hands down); pretty much average build, not huge, but definately ripped (cute too!); 6 (possibly 8) pack (not even flexed) that you could make out a mile away, pecs that easily stick out (not huge, but drool-worthy), ripped forarms like a muscle chart, biceps that REALLY stood out, overally deffinately muscled and very defined, he looks better than most underwear models actually (i'd kill for a pic of him).
(saw him shritless once in the gym lockerroom too).... *faints* (lord i'm ready to die now.....)

B - a friend and gym buddy of D, he might be a little bigger (kinda cuter too) than D; damn fine arms, good pecs, but probably not as ripped ( i still wanna see him shirtless though, i've only seen half way and already know he doesn't have much of a 6-pack)

I - Another guy i know, not super ripped, but BUFF, still thinner than J, but his pecs REALLY stand out, and his biceps stand out without being fully flexed, overall, another favorite guy (saw him do some bicep flexing with J, saw it from a poor angle, but still a bit of a turn on), i even saw him shirtless, and BAM! I don't know if he was flexing a little at the time, but his waist is so thin! his upper body must be twice the size of his waist, and his pecs are even better without a shirt on! Come to think of it, he looks a lot like Tyler Southwick; the pecs, shoulders, arms, waist... hell, even the face is a little similar.

D (different obviously) - a friend of a not-so-fit-friend; he's kinda short (5'3" or so), and when i saw him shirtless (heck, when i saw him in a tank-top)... not massive but holy crap! his shoulders, biceps, forearms, and PECS deffinately stand out, average deffinition, but WOW! I just have a thing for short muscular guys, and you never expect 5' tall teens to have a body like that (not afraid to flex either!). Deffinately memorable (saw him in the pool at the gym once, his hair style makes me thing of a mini hercules or tarzan)

R - another friend of the same not-so-fit-friend, he's average height and build, but WOW! he's got some decent pecs on him and a noticable 6-pack. The reason i'm so amazed is, this guys not on any sports team, rarely seen at the gym, and he's a frikin drama student who watches star trek and stargate (well... i do too, but that's besides the point).

? - Kid i use to see at the gym, likely around 16, but sheesh, he's not much buffer than the average joe, but his biceps and pecs are practically like they belong on a guy 30 lbs heavier! Kinda cute too, can't remember if he had a good sixpack though...

*memories come flooding back*

Last edited by Jaik-D-Man; November 25th, 2006 at 06:31 PM.
  #18   Add to LittleArm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 6th, 2006, 11:22 PM

LittleArm
Send a message via Yahoo to LittleArm
Musclemag published these photos of Lee Priest at age 12 and 17. All I know is that nobody in my school looked anything like that!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...iest_12-17.jpg
  #19   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2006, 04:45 AM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Real-life Superboy

This 10-year-old pulled 5 cars all by himself. The South African student said he goes to the gym weekly but doesn't "lift weights at all." Wonder what he'll look like in 8 years.
  #20   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2006, 08:58 AM

vlad is on a distinguished road
when I think kids, I think pre-high school...high school had plenty of buff or big guys, and it still doesn't seem that far away yet (i'm only 20) so...

I remember when I was in 4th and 5th grade, there was a kid in our grade who was held back a year. well, he also apparently started puberty well before anyone else, because he was already taller, stronger, and just bigger than anyone else. I played pop warner football with him, and he always crushed everyone. I remember him squeezing my hand in a handshake to show how strong he was. the thing I remember most though was that he really smelled pretty bad...but that sort of started me being turned on by that. and this was only 4th or 5th grade! I wonder what he looks like now...
  #21   Add to CanadianGordon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2006, 12:42 AM

CanadianGordon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to CanadianGordon
Talking

What a thread to return back with. Very nice. Glad I waited. Sad I waited, but we all have to spend time away every now and then. Now I've got two months of posts to catch up with.. Will post an update in my growth journal...

I have some stories to tell...

Did I know some muscle kids? Well.. In grade eight, I was really enjoying Power Rangers. Yup. I wanted to be one myself. I would fight several of the other boys. Who were smaller than me. Alas I didn't get into the arm wrestling thing myself until a few years later.. I was a slow learner. I knew I was "special"..
lol. Though looking back, I was pretty gay. Good god. I'd go up to people if we were both alone, guys I mean, and ask them to arm wrestle me.. But that's another story. Most were shocked someone would ask them. Others would taunt me and tease me. I know now what an idiot I was to randomly walk up to other guys.. Near my own age. It's amazing I didn't get my ass kicked. Especially since I did it around the local school. lol. Luckily we all were teenagers so it wasn't too strange. If I did that as an adult.. I'd hate to think what I'd be called now...

Anyways in grade nine, one of the guys who I now suspect was secretly gay, because he'd ram into me during running warmup in gym class, to knock me over. He was one of the stronger boys in the class. It took another two students to stop the jerk jock from hurting me.

Luckily they were the top students on the WRESTLING TEAM!

Pretty soon, once word got out, I didn't get touched in the halls. I also had several BIG broad older kids keeping eye over me.

How hot is that? To go through grade nine having personal bodyguards. One of them even picked me up and pushed me through the lighting booth because the keys had been locked inside and we had to get set up. I wasn't that small either. Still was 5'8. Maybe about 140-150lbs. Took a shit load of strength to do that. I remember me and him and a few other actors were wondering how we'd get into the booth. He had the big idea to pick me up and push me through the open window. Luckily I fit. Luckily I wasn't turned on, well it took me by surprise, or I would have, lost it, right there...

Picture a grade eleven. 6'4", 300lbs. Very big. Broad. Football player type stocky build. Pity he was straight.

No good pictures of him from that time. A shame.

Then I transferred high schools to an arts school. I befriended enough of the groups, I fit in with every one. From the musicians, to the actors, to the techies, to the artsies, to the jocks to the nerds. I ran for Student Council too. Since I had been working out for a bit the jocks all chanted for me to flex at the end of my speech. I did, quickly, and they all cheered. It was a close race. I didn't make it in, luckily. I never did do anything special in high school, other than be friends with everyone in the school. Everyone knows me, even though I may not have been in direct contact with them. Life's strange that way.
Sorry for the long post. Hmm muscle encounters.. Muscle encounters..

Let's see there was the leader of the jocks, who I knew in grade seven and eight, and in the year while I was at a different school, he grew up to 6'2 from 5'9 and from 150lbs to 200lbs. All muscle. Woof.
There were also the guys who worked out a boat load and were studying music. One of them was a red head, who had an amazing upper body with arm muscles upon arm muscles and a hot miltary haircut. We went to the movies a few times. Alas before I realized I was gay. God I wish I'd gotten a picture of us together. Like a before and after picture. I whacked off many times to him flexing. Easily 17" arms, and before I knew how big big muscles were.
Then there was his, rumoured to be bi, buddy, who was almost as big as him.
I had to share a motel room with him in New York, damn I wish I had asked him to have some fun... So many missed opportunities. I hope to run into them someday at the bar, and get them into bed...
  #22   Add to rockhardmuscle1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 26th, 2006, 08:49 PM

rockhardmuscle1 is on a distinguished road
Wow, I made the thread and never told my story.
Dan-I saw him shirtless in fifth grade at a friends pool party. He was amazing, round pecs, a six pack, and good biceps. Not to mention he was cute (my first crush.) I saw him shirtless a second time in highschool. improvement is how I describe it, he was biggers, more chisled, and rock hard (reffering to his muscles).
Mark-I saw him shirtless in seventh grade, he was also ripped and had an eight pack (woo hoo!)
Sam-I never saw him shirtless but I caught him flexing his biceps a lot.
?-I don't remeber his name, but one day he was wearing this shirt that said "You can by these pythons in a pet store" and it was hotttt!!!!! I saw him shirtless later that year, amazing.
Basically all the muscle guys on the FB team as well
  #23   Add to White Mage Cid's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2007, 05:45 AM
Paladin of Strength

White Mage Cid is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to White Mage Cid
We have a thai guy in our class and he's really toned, and he doesn't deny it but doesn't exactly show-off either. :3

www.forum.ld4all.com <-- Lucid Dreams allow you to experience all this we talk about on the MG forums.

www.furaffinity.net <-- Furries. You might even find buff ones. ^^

www.wikipedia.org <-- Seek articles over stuff here.
  #24   Add to Bull's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2007, 11:23 AM

Bull
Send a message via AIM to Bull Send a message via Yahoo to Bull
There was a black kid in seventh grade who had a great build. He could hold a pencil between his pecs, and would upon request; lol. Sadly, he died in his thirties of a congenital heart condition. I did an ECG on him shortly before the end, and we laughed about the pencil thing.

From ninth grade on I was in school with a guy of Finnish extraction who had this gorgeous body. I was always pissed about it, because he didn't seem to do anything to build it. Funny thing is, we are friends now, and he recently informed me that he was working loading hay during those years, so my jealousy was misplaced.

As far as really little kids go, there was a neighbor kid when I was, oh, 6-8 years old, very strong and stocky. My asshole older brother and his friends used to egg him on to behave in a bullying way, until one day I had had it, and socked him in the jaw, which sent him home crying. It must have done him a lot of good, because now He's a very nice guy; lol.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options