The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Lover_Boy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2006, 02:11 AM
A Lover of Muscle

Lover_Boy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lover_Boy
Exclamation Open To Suggestion(s)....

[COLOR=red]Lover_Boy here,[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000]- I've noticed that a number of this site's members post idea suggestions that you'd like to see put into story form. It is with this in mind that I've started this thread.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000]- I hereby open myself to suggestion. If you have a story that you'd like me to write, post it here in this thread as a reply.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000]- All you need do is give info on the idea and characters as detailed as you're capable of offering. I will go from there, selecting ideas that strike my authorial (is that even a word?) fancy and try to build a strory out of them.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000]- In advance, I reserve the right to form the story according to my own desires. I don't mean that to sound as arrogant as it does. However, if I'm writing a story, I can't be worried about "Oh, what will they think of it?", or "Is it okay with them?", or "They might not like it, so I better not write it like that.", etc., etc. .[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000]- Likewise, if you want to see something in a story of my own creation, feel free to post your request here.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000]- I do not make any promises that I will write a story just because the idea was posted here. The same goes for ideas for my own stories. I will pick and choose the ideas I like (if any) and go from there.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000]- Also, I do not promise postings within any sort of set time frame.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000]- Finally, if I choose to write someone's story idea out, I will give them credit as the originator of the idea and I will take credit for the authorship.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=red]_____________________________________[/COLOR]
[COLOR=red][/COLOR]
[COLOR=red]I hope I'm not being presumptuous, or arrogant in this endeavor. If I am, I will immediately withdraw the offer. So, any takers....?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=red][/COLOR]
[COLOR=red]Ciao,[/COLOR]
[COLOR=red][/COLOR]
[COLOR=red]L_B[/COLOR]

"...But, as my plastic surgeon always said, 'If ya gotta go...go with a smile!'" - Jack Nicholson as The Joker

Last edited by Lover_Boy; July 23rd, 2006 at 02:16 AM. Reason: Editing
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to rverne8's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2006, 01:56 PM

rverne8 is on a distinguished road
Some 'sexy' ideas-
characters whose tremendous muscle growth causes them to grow out of their clothes, while in public, in the course of a day
characters who flaunt oversized muscles and dicks while in public
characters who pump prodigious, that is quarts and quarts, of jism during each ejaculation
characters whose oversexed masculanity and muscularity and oversized cocks cause others, men and women to unconsciously seek them out
characters whose oversized (13-16 inchers) dicks cannot be hidden, despite mighty attempts, during sudden, unexpected growth spurts.
characters whose pubic hair, chest hair and armpit hair is superabundent and noticible, again, despite attempts to cover, say with swimsuits or shirts
characters who lounge back in a bar stool or at the beach while others crowd around to grope, feel, suck, and other wise be intimate
characters who spray huge amounts of jism around a crowed bar or beach while in the
sudden throes of a need to ejaculate
jeeze-I'll have to quit-it's getting quite warm suddenly
  #3   Add to cocla's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2006, 04:01 PM

cocla has disabled reputation
Dont have any detailed ideas to offer, but *drags out hin the size of a truck, lol* there havent been any good muscle immobility stories in a long while
  #4   Add to BGryphon18's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2006, 11:20 PM
Muscle Worshipper

BGryphon18 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BGryphon18 Send a message via MSN to BGryphon18 Send a message via Yahoo to BGryphon18
Sometimes it's scarry...

How similar ideas are thought among people so far away! I was actually thinking of doing this same sort of thing myself. Granted I don't have the experiance and postings under my belt as Lover_Boy, but I'm more then willing to give it a go. I've got a few ideas of my own simmering in the back of my mind, plus I've also got to finish the one I already posted (I'm such a procrastinator!) AND I'm working on one with muscl4life that has the makings of greatness, though right now it's only so-so I've also got three chapters of a new story written that a bodybuilder from this site had requested I do which is turning out... well it's turning into something! Anyway, I guess what I'm saying is that if we can get enough ideas posted from other members, it can help relieve some of the creative stress from the writers minds. Coming up with new ideas, or even twists on old one can be VERY hard and sometimes all it takes is a fresh perspective. Then, once you have it you go "Why didn't I think of that!?" and off you go! So don't be shy guys, post away. Let everyone know what you would like to see (well read I guess) and don't be afraid of the concequences. I would say that no idea is a stupid one but I've learned never to underestimate the power of the human brain.
  #5   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 24th, 2006, 03:24 AM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
Yes!

I kind of like the idea of a muscle theft story between a father and a son. I don't think it's been quite done. Young scraggly thin as a reed teenager bulks up and steals his musclebear father's huge body...then they slowly exchange ages perhaps. I really like age exchange stories and they're kind of rare.

I also really like the idea of cigars being the thing that makes a thin, super effeminate guy into a really huge and uber masculine muscle hunk. Only the person responsible for introducing him to the cigars is his military or police employed brother. And then they wind up having hot cigar sex.

Thirdly I picture a story where a super neat suit wearing young man, who is very very meticulous and clean cut, starts getting hypnotized to be more effective at work. Instead he goes from being thin and well groomed to more and more hairy, muscular, blue collar, and slovenly. And changes in his personality reflect this...stogie smoking, a sudden love of sports, trucks, and even the language he uses becomes more common whereas it was once very elegant. He winds up losing a lot of older friends and getting new ones that share his newfound passions for the gym, trucks, and outdoor activities. I think this would be incredibly hot, to go all the way from stuffy white collar to incredibly and sexually dominant blue collar.
  #6   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 24th, 2006, 01:36 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaru_grower
I kind of like the idea of a muscle theft story between a father and a son. I don't think it's been quite done. Young scraggly thin as a reed teenager bulks up and steals his musclebear father's huge body...then they slowly exchange ages perhaps. I really like age exchange stories and they're kind of rare.

I also really like the idea of cigars being the thing that makes a thin, super effeminate guy into a really huge and uber masculine muscle hunk. Only the person responsible for introducing him to the cigars is his military or police employed brother. And then they wind up having hot cigar sex.

Thirdly I picture a story where a super neat suit wearing young man, who is very very meticulous and clean cut, starts getting hypnotized to be more effective at work. Instead he goes from being thin and well groomed to more and more hairy, muscular, blue collar, and slovenly. And changes in his personality reflect this...stogie smoking, a sudden love of sports, trucks, and even the language he uses becomes more common whereas it was once very elegant. He winds up losing a lot of older friends and getting new ones that share his newfound passions for the gym, trucks, and outdoor activities. I think this would be incredibly hot, to go all the way from stuffy white collar to incredibly and sexually dominant blue collar.
Age exchange story sounds nice, don't like the cigar\smoking stories. But I can't choose what gets you going or not.

Anyways how about this:

A guy can't seem to get any larger or stronger so he takes a ____ to make himself more muscled then he is. The ____ ends up doubling his muscles (not stacking, he just has 4 pecs, 4 biceps, etc) and you take it from there.
  #7   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 24th, 2006, 09:01 PM
R O C K S T A R

Yachirobi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Yachirobi
Here's one. A twist on the theme of viral muscle growth.

There are two races of muscle growing changelings. Both procreate by "infecting" men through sex:

One race is a good and benign race that gives their power to noble gay men and uses their strength to help people. Those who join the good race almost always do so by choice and retain their personalities. The only major change in them is an intense urge to have sex with other men, regardless of their original orientation.

The other race, however, is obsessed with turning all men into monsters like them. They seduce, trick, or even force men into ingesting their seed.* Once a man is transformed he becomes an evil version of himself devoted to procreating and destroying human society. A man infected by the evil ones can be cured but only by ingesting the seed of the good race. Of course, these men also become members of the good race, even if they aren't gay (thus having to deal with a sudden influx of intense homosexual urges.)

The story itself would involve a young 20ish guy who is accidentally inducted into the good race and has to fight a deciding (and oversexed) battle to save the world from a take over of evil sex fiends (but would that be so bad?)

Last edited by Yachirobi; July 24th, 2006 at 09:15 PM.
  #8   Add to Garfield11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 26th, 2006, 04:22 AM

Garfield11 is on a distinguished road
I have an idea if anyone wants to run with it.

Slim average joe wearing the basic shirt, trousers and shoes (I tend to go with my undergorund work uniform of light blue shirt and navy trousers). The person becomes a were- soldier/sailor/cop/Royal Marine.

This transformation happens at regular intervals and came about for diffrent reasons and the transformation is often involuntry and inconvient.

The cop and sailor grow bushy beards and wear short sleeved white shirts (the cop bears the rank of sargent, the sailor chief petty officer in the Royal Navy) with black trousers and boots. Both during the transformation develope a pipe smoking habit and light up.

The soldier/Royal Marine are beardless (military regulations in the UK for soldiers alas!) they wear combats with rolled up sleeves to just above the elbow. The Royal Marines wear a stable belt of red and navy with a yellow stripe running trough it (look on ebay to see pictures of it and the green berets they wear). These guys smoke cigars and bear the rank of sargent or sargent major.

The average joe when he transforms tends to get aroused in response to the increased testosterone flooded his system, then he feels a burning sensation running up his arms back and chest as tattoos draw themselves in these places. His shoulders then stretch and his face changes while during this he gets a headache as his memories alter to his new profession. At this point he develops more body hair (and in the cases above starts to grow a beard) and the fill his pipe/cut his cigar before lighting up. At this point his knuckles expand causing him to drop his lighter and his muscles start to swell. He developes a beergut that slowly flows over his civilian belt (and later is constrained by his cop/soldiers etc belt!) stretching the belt holes pulling them into each other. He then crouches down to pick up his lighter causing his civilian trousers tp split down the seams around his rear, then his boots burst through his shoes and his gut breaks free of his civilian shirt to show a white/camoflage shirt holding in an impressive beergut. His muscles then proceed to tear the rest of his civilian cloths to shreads before he then goes off for a drink in a bar.

I've tried to write this up but I never seem to get it right to feel free to play with my fantasy.

Steve.
  #9   Add to More2048's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2006, 02:32 PM

More2048 is on a distinguished road
i love story's that involve devolving. say some guy accidentally spills a chemical or get infected with something that makes him slowly turn into a giant neanderthal. hariness, huge feet, and huge hands are a major +. or anything that causes some uncontrolable growth, that is unwanted. i know this is a bit vauge but anything that has these baselines i usually LOVE
  #10   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2006, 09:57 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
In general, I love stories with prolonged, extreme muscle growth, but in lieu of that, a long, detailed description of muscle growth works well, too. A combination of the both is heaven.
  #11   Add to nypup2train's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 28th, 2006, 01:55 AM

nypup2train is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nypup2train Send a message via Yahoo to nypup2train
Wow! This is going back a ways to nearly the beginning of this thread (I forgot to post this yesterday when I first read it), but rverne8 threw out a bunch of quick ideas, including a couple that piqued my interest even in their one-line-summary form.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rverne8
characters whose oversexed masculanity and muscularity and oversized cocks cause others, men and women to unconsciously seek them out
[...]

characters who lounge back in a bar stool or at the beach while others crowd around to grope, feel, suck, and other wise be intimate
The second of those, especially, really struck me -- it's a very hot concept, and one I really haven't seen explored in detail in all of the many, many (many!) muscle-growth erotic stories I've read over the years.

The image is hot enough on the face of it -- imagine the impact of a big, massively muscled, oversexed bodybuilder being worshipped right out in public, in a bar or on a park bench, etc. What would the reactions be of the people around him... both those sharing his sexual orientation/proclivities, and those who would be "offended"/"disgusted" by the display?

In terms of musclegrowth focus, think of the "selling power" of that sort of sight, in recruiting/enticing others to become like him. The standard formula for a worship scene in MG stories is either a first-person interaction (the "normal" character gets to worship a growing/grown muscle man, and one of those two represents the story's narrator), or a self-worship show put on to interest someone un-grown in the bigger guy's "condition". But to watch that sort of display from afar, without being directly targeted or played-to... has a sexiness all its own.

It's sort of a fantasy-world twist on the plot/intent behind every muscle-worship video, website, or story out there -- on why everyone here (one would assume) gets off on that sort of thing. But whereas we're normally encouraged to identify with the worshipper, how hot would the same scene be if we could put ourselves in the shoes of the worshippee? Looking at the big guy being pleasured and thinking not "it'd be so hot to have him", but "It'd be so hot to be him". (I'm sure we've all thought that, but in a world where it's not "just a fantasy" the thought has a different sort of power altogether.)

I'm not saying nobody's ever written about that sort of thing -- as I think harder I'm recalling a few hazy bits of stories making mentions along those lines -- including the first couple of pages of Stefan's most recent eBook (the name of which escapes me at 4:40am Friday morning, grr.) But as in that story, it always seems to be throw-away, setup type stuff. First-paragraph mentions of how hot it gets the narrator, seeing "them" going at it in public... but the quick mention isn't further explored once the narrator's journey is set up and underway. It'd be interesting to read a tale where that "watching-and-wondering" aspect is more of a main focus.

*sigh* Sometimes I wish my brain had a right side... it must have fallen out at some point. I practically get off on writing posts like this, going on far too long in too much detail, in the middle of the night... but for any sort of "creative" writing (or anything-ing) undertaking, my inclinations, skills, and talents are all practically nonexistent.

Anyway -- thanks, rverne8, for throwing out some non-formulaic ideas to the inclined, talented, and very skilled writers we do have around here!
  #12   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 28th, 2006, 10:19 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
[quote=nypup2train]

... whereas we're normally encouraged to identify with the worshipper, how hot would the same scene be if we could put ourselves in the shoes of the worshippee? Looking at the big guy being pleasured and thinking not "it'd be so hot to have him", but "It'd be so hot to be him". (I'm sure we've all thought that, but in a world where it's not "just a fantasy" the thought has a different sort of power altogether.)...

[quote]

Personally, I have never looked at muscle growth stories with the mind set of wanting to "have" the guy with muscle growth... I always read them with the idea of "being" the guy growing muscles...

Hence my tendency toward reasonable size growth... the lesson of all the "Be careful what you wish for... You may get it." sort of stories I read as a kid was not lost lost on me...

Ender
  #13   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2006, 08:47 AM
R O C K S T A R

I'm the same way as Ender is. In my mind it doesn't matter if the story says a man is 12 feet tall with an equal sized dick. I don't let them get that big because for me that's just too big. A lot of the super heavyweight bodybuilders do not look very attractive to me because they have more muscle than they can support so I make the men in my head big, even huge, but no part of them gets so big that they can't walk or fuck or do anything else normally.
  #14   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2006, 03:55 PM
"This is no trick!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender
Personally, I have never looked at muscle growth stories with the mind set of wanting to "have" the guy with muscle growth... I always read them with the idea of "being" the guy growing muscles...

Hence my tendency toward reasonable size growth... the lesson of all the "Be careful what you wish for... You may get it." sort of stories I read as a kid was not lost lost on me...

Ender
Yeah "careful what you wish for" stories are pretty nice. But I love out of proportion as well, (which is why I love morphs and morphs of morphs so much) so a guy with 60 inch biceps and 60 inch chest gets me going so much. I guess really it's how you picture it.
  #15   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2006, 03:31 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Talking Planet Peter

Me too! i love the idea of a guy truly growing MASSIVE or becoming a giant.

I like it even more when the big guy is a NICE guy, too.

Oh, TheMM, I loved "Planet Peter", by the way... Great job!

http://www.cyoc.net/stories/chapter_...apter_id=25010

Rex

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMM
Yeah "careful what you wish for" stories are pretty nice. But I love out of proportion as well, (which is why I love morphs and morphs of morphs so much) so a guy with 60 inch biceps and 60 inch chest gets me going so much. I guess really it's how you picture it.
  #16   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 10th, 2006, 09:54 AM
"This is no trick!"

Planet?

Who says I'm stopping there? Planet Peter isn't about to stop now.
  #17   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 10th, 2006, 07:34 PM
R O C K S T A R

Here's something I'd like to see more of: muscle growth stories where the growth is a major plot factor but not the focus.

It's kind of like my definition of the difference between pornography and erotica: Pornography focuses on the mechanics of sex. Erotica, however, focuses on everything around sex. Muscle growth is hot but I like it when there's more than guys growing bigger and fucking.

Say its a story where a guy is coming to terms with his own identity that has muscle growth as 'a' or 'the' major hook. Or a horror story that involves the villain getting massive before punishing the hero. (That also brings up the point that I'd like to see more stories that use muscle growth in innovative ways, even if they're not the most pleasant or most likely ways we'd depict them.)

Although I love our MG writers and feel that some of them have serious Literary chops, I wonder what would happen if a non MG writer decided to do a muscle story. What would that be like?
  #18   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 11th, 2006, 10:09 AM
"This is no trick!"

I found an mg story once, it was by a writer who doesn't do mgs, just stories. It was interesting to say the most. Not quite the feel of a true mgs.
  #19   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 11th, 2006, 04:29 PM
R O C K S T A R

Which is precisely what I'd like to see. Something that doesn't feel the same but has the same elements. Do we need the sex stuff added on? No, I don't think so. A well described growth scene, or the constant occurrence of growing, should be pleasing on its own.
  #20   Add to Friday's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 23rd, 2006, 11:56 PM

Friday is on a distinguished road
I'd love to read a story in which a character grows more muscular the longer he holds back orgasm - probably reverting to his original state soon after.
And/or muscle growth during sex/while in contact with another person.
For me it's more what muscle growth would feel like rather than what it would look like.
  #21   Add to willsheej's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 24th, 2006, 03:29 PM

willsheej is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfield11
I have an idea if anyone wants to run with it.

Slim average joe wearing the basic shirt, trousers and shoes (I tend to go with my undergorund work uniform of light blue shirt and navy trousers). The person becomes a were- soldier/sailor/cop/Royal Marine...

...I've tried to write this up but I never seem to get it right to feel free to play with my fantasy.

Steve.
That is increadibly hot as an idea.

I've always had an idea that this new fairly sexy but reserved and shy kid comes to a school and some guy becomes friends with him and falls in love with him. Unfortunatly the new guy has a secret which is that he becomes a sexy, hot, muscled jock when he gets turned on (or a similar idea, like I played with the idea of it being when his foreskin is pulled back. Don't ask why). As well as becoming sexy he actually becomes a real jock and is straight and hates fags. He is then nasty to his gay friend because he believes himself to be the jock he has become, and you could go from there.

Steve's idea is also hot and I love it.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options