The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media > Morphs & Artwork
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Morphs & Artwork Post your morphs and muscle-growth artwork here.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #81   Report Post  
Old April 9th, 2004, 06:44 AM
LeatherGryphon

LeatherGryphon.com

Yes, I finally have a web site http://www.LeatherGryphon.com

This is a revival of an old personal website that had lost it's home a couple of years ago. I have the domainname again and am now posting some of my graphic work on some of the pages.

Most of the images are 800x600 or larger. There also are some nice medium resolution animations. Check in frequently, I'm moving stuff over there permanently.

It is not an adult site so you won't see some of my best stuff there but I do respond to polite inquiries that state you are of legal age. I gott'a watch out for the penis police!

(PS: Gryphon is pronounced just like griffon, or griffen; short 'y' sound.)

-- LeatherGryphon --

Last edited by LeatherGryphon; April 9th, 2004 at 06:49 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #82   Report Post  
Old May 1st, 2004, 06:56 PM
LeatherGryphon

The 3D model company, DAZ is just about to release their new male character (as yet unnamed). He's shorter than "Michael3" and not as muscular as "The Freak" but from what I've seen so far, when they crank up the juice he gets pretty buff. Much more realistic looking musculature. The characters I used in the images of this thread were "Michael3 and "The Freak". The image below is a comparison between two views of the new guy and one of "Michael2".

-- LeatherGryphon --

Last edited by LeatherGryphon; May 1st, 2004 at 06:58 PM.
  #83   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 2nd, 2004, 08:48 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Whoa, cool!
I'm sure you'll be able to do some pretty great things with this new model! Thanks for sharing

Things happen.
  #84   Add to wrestlejock646's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 3rd, 2004, 05:15 AM

wrestlejock646 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to wrestlejock646
new guy

Hey LG,

That new guy's musculature is definitely more realistic than Michael3's--and I thought that was amazing when I first saw it. How much can the new guy's musculature be "amped" up? Beyond 115%? What limits does his programming have? Have you seen any of Antaeus' digital renderings of bearhugs, nelsons, body pressing? I believe much of his archives is held at the Yahoo Group, Bearhug Wrestling. Very cool stuff from both of you!
  #85   Report Post  
Old May 3rd, 2004, 06:09 AM
LeatherGryphon

Hello wrestlejock646,

Thanks for liking my work. I'm a sucker for compliments. :-)

I'm not familiar with the bearhug images and I try to avoid Yahoo group sites. Curiosity got the better of me and I went to see what was there but couldn't find exactly what you were talking about, never did find any actual images but I did find scads of pop-ups $#@!%@#*& which is why I avoid Yahoo groups. Damn, there's another one! Squash. Perhaps there's somewhere else to see some of the good images you were talking about?

About "the new guy". Yeah, he's a pretty hot looking teenager but I don't actually have him in my hands yet. In the image released by DAZ that I showed, he's scaled up in dimensions 115% to make him as tall as Michael2. I don't know how much the "musculature" dials have been increased but if he looks that good at those settings he can be made to look a bit bigger before he starts to get lumpy and wierd looking.

I found out that "the new guy" is not actually a completely new model in his own right. He is simply a set of morph changes to the model "Stephanie Petite" which is DAZ's teenage female model released a few months ago. Sort of a twist on the idea of Adam's rib :-)

I understand that he comes fully equipped, i.e. he's has a full toolbox. Which is good news because DAZ's super muscular jock model "The Freak" has no "equipment" (Too many steroids I guess) and has to borrow his "equipment" from Michael3 who has a removable set. (*chuckle*) :-s

-- LG --
  #86   Add to rp28nct's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 3rd, 2004, 08:29 AM
Developing Muscle Mammoth

rp28nct
Have to check out DAZ's site

Thanks for the notice LG! Looks like I need to check out DAZ's site for updates and this new model.

Looking forward to adding another muscle guy to the ones I already have. By the way, I found my copies of 3D Studio Max and Lightwave 3D. Back in business. haha.

Lates,
Russ
  #87   Report Post  
Old May 3rd, 2004, 08:50 AM
LeatherGryphon

3D studio & Lightwave! Sigh ..., rub it in, rub it in :-( I'm still stuck with Carrara2 for creating models..., mumble, grumble, yuck!

However, I am learning "Maya 5" with the nearly free PLE edition. I can't produce any external products with it, or import any external objects into it, but at least I'm learning how to use it. so when I get a spare two or three thousand dollars I'm in business! :-s

-- LG --
  #88   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 3rd, 2004, 04:51 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
I don't really care what you use, it all seems fantastic to me! Don't worry, there are bountiful supporters here at mgs for whatever you do.
You know...we could probably help raise money for you.... teehee...
Take care, bro

Things happen.
  #89   Add to LG2005's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2005, 03:55 PM

LG2005 is on a distinguished road
It's kind of hard to find old images on this site anymore but there was this series. Several pages, many comic-strip like images. Be sure to read in the correct direction. Last page is mostly talk, no images.

Click on the image links. I hope y'all can still see them, I can.

-- LG --
  #90   Add to brooklyn's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2005, 11:08 PM

brooklyn is on a distinguished road
wow nice lg these r awsome, i got poser and dont know how to do nething with it, i can figure out how u get them to be all muscular , and basically any thing else , haha i basicall ycant do very much with it , i hope i can figure it out one day
  #91   Add to LG2005's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 13th, 2005, 12:16 AM

[color=#c6cdf3]
Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklyn
wow nice lg these r awsome, i got poser and dont know how to do nething with it, i can figure out how u get them to be all muscular , and basically any thing else , haha i basicall ycant do very much with it , i hope i can figure it out one day
[/color]

Glad you liked.

[color=#c6cdf3]<O</O[/color]
[color=#c6cdf3]I did this series almost two years ago. I was my first and last attempt at a full comic book type series of images. <O</O[/color]

[color=#c6cdf3]The transforming character starts out with the 3D model "Michael3" base by DAZ. By injecting his [color=#800080]head and body morphs [/color]I could make him get more muscular up to a point. In the final scenes I had switched to using DAZ's 3D model "The Freak" and his morphs in concert with Michael3's body morphs. But even The Freak has limits on how big he can get with the standard body morphs. The statue is The Freak with a custom made "bulge" that I had a lot of fun creating with another 3D program called Carrara2. Since then I've found a set of morph injections that take The Freak beyond muscular hugeness. The results have been seen in a couple of my more recent postings. like this[/color]

The temple was created about four years ago using Carrara2 and is what I call my "Temple of Primes" If you look closely, everything about it is prime numbers (1,2,3,5,7,9,11,13,17, ...). Kudos to anybody who points out or guesses where all the prime numbers are applied. However, you really have to see the temple in magnificent closeup detail for some of the examples.

The mountain and background were a very crude attempt and I can do much better nowdays using Bryce or MojoWorld.

Unfortunately posting X-rated images now is such a bitch that there probably won't be many more. Most of my work nowdays is commercial, high resolution animation or video that requires lots of bandwidth or distribution on CD or DVD

[color=#c6cdf3]-- LG --[/color]

[color=#000000]<O></O>[/color]
  #92   Add to LG2005's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 13th, 2005, 12:44 AM

Damn! You can't edit posts anymore.

Of course '9' is NOT a prime number.

OK, here are a couple more of my more recent images.

http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/at...achmentid=4337

http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/at...achmentid=4293
  #93   Add to chr1s_87's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 13th, 2005, 02:17 PM

chr1s_87 is on a distinguished road
Damn, LG! This is the first time i've seen this thread. Incredible work! Love seein' him get into the growth and turn evil. Mental as well as physical transformation really pushes my buttons.
  #94   Add to Ogrebear's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 20th, 2005, 04:53 AM

Ogrebear
Linked to the page LG gave us for the Freak is a page of The Freak in varios figure hugging body suits.

They is Definatly worth a look!

HERE: Body Suits

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode