The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to MuscleKidLover's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 31st, 2003, 04:08 PM

MuscleKidLover
My idea for a story

I have an idea for a story which i hope to write for you.
My story is about a family of bodybuilders.

It will feature a Dad aged about 40. a Mom aged about 35. One Daughter aged 18. Two Sons aged between 10 to 15 years old. A Grandpa aged about 60-65. and other family members. All the family are into Bodybuilding and Muscle Growth. And the family own a gym or fitness club. The family go on vacation and meet another family who are all Bodybuilders.

If you like this idea for a story then please let me know.
Damon
  #2   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 31st, 2003, 10:04 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Thumbs up Great Idea!

Although it seems that the mother and sisters part would be left out on this site, but the rest of the idea would be great! Although the general idea of the multi-generational family of muscled men has been seen before, its mostly in chemical growth stories, not continual hard work growth through years of training, I myself would love to see it done!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to lead guitarist's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2003, 09:47 AM

lead guitarist
I love this idea! Go for it!
  #4   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2003, 03:15 PM
action_figure

I say leave in the mom and sister.
  #5   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2003, 06:45 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

Smile I wouldn't mind that

The reason I said that the sister and mother would be left out here is that the majority of this forum loves just MALE muscle and growth, so that the mother and sister would never, ever be allowed to be muscular in this place, I would like to see a female bodybuilder on here too, but just because of the strictness of the whole forum here, they always say, this site is titled Male Muscle Growth, therefore there can be no female muscle at all, never. I think its stupid, but thats the way the people on here want it and I can't change that. Want female muscle stories, go to Diana the Valkyrie. http://www.thevalkyrie.com, otherwise you will have to settle for the male on male stories here, if thats your thing, I am not going to say its bad, its just not my thing. Its just the close mindedness against muscle on women that gets my blood boiling, I love muscular women and I don't care what you think about that! I suggest to the guy who runs this forum to change it to male and female muscle growth as to open the doors for story writers and such. I like the stories here, but if there were more female muscle stories to be found on the web, I would be a very happy man. Thanks for your time, Jeremy W.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #6   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2003, 06:50 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

Actually the address I put down doesn't take you anywhere, here is the real address

http://www.thevalkyrie.com

if you are into female muscle stories you should know about it already and if you don't know, you should be impressed

#7   Add to lead guitarist's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2003, 07:42 PM

lead guitarist
I love female muscle growth too! I'm a big fan of female bodybuilders and I read a lot of stories on the Diana the Valkyrie site. I think the females should be allowed in this story suggestion.
However, as Diana's site is totally female-muscle oriented, is it not reasonable that this site should be male oriented? I don't see a problem with that.
Of course, there may be stories, like the suggestion here under discussion, which involve both male and female muscle growth. Rules can surely be bent to allow stories like that ...
  #8   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2003, 09:52 PM

brent has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to brent Send a message via Yahoo to brent
Well I prefer stories with only men, but I wouldn't be oposed to a story, or two, having female characters in it. However, this is Flex's site, so he'd be the one to ask.
  #9   Add to fleXodus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2003, 11:08 PM
MuscleGrowth.org

fleXodus is on a distinguished road
Though other elements can be involved (ie, women), the main requisite for posting stories here should be that there be -equal- if not more attention paid to the male muscle growth elements within a story.

The Valkyrie site you mentioned is a veritable haven for female muscle growth. And since there seems to be such a huge fan base for female muscle growth on the internet compared to male muscle growth, you can probably understand why I'm protective about keeping stories posted here male-oriented.

I'm pretty open, though... however, when reading straight or bi growth stories, I certainly do appreciate the author keeping some elements and scenes separated so I can enjoy sections that interest me and being able to skip the others... (since I'm -personally- not much into muscular poontang, ya know) ... but that's just me!

- flexodus
  #10   Add to lead guitarist's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2003, 11:36 PM

lead guitarist
I don't want to sound sexist here, but here goes:

While, as I said, I LOVE female muscle growth, I do like it in males better. I would be MUCH more turned on by a story in which a muscleMAN is more muscular and stronger than a muscleWOMAN than the other way around. But I would like to see muscleWOMEN in stories too!

But that's a sexual preference - it has nothing to do with political statements or anything of that kind. I'm just glad that the readers (and contributors!) here seem so open-minded!

Thanks for maintaining a great forum!
  #11   Report Post  
Old November 8th, 2003, 10:41 PM
LeatherGryphon

I can be really long winded but I'll try to keep it short & to the point. I am very opposed to involving women in the stories here. I love this site because it's men for men.

I've been through this in the supposedly male leather community. Club after club is admitting women in order to be politically correct. The original mentality of the clubs was men for men and I'm really turned off by women in gay mens leather clubs.

It's fine to have men for men, women for women, women for men and men for women in all the appropriate separate forums, clubs & societies.

I find it refreshing when a place indicates it is men for men and sticks to it. Once you start mixing men & women regardless of their individual preferences it's a mixed crowd. We join these various clubs & forums to get away from mixed crowds and to be birds of a feather. Nuff' said.

-- LeatherGryphon --
  #12   Add to polomuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 9th, 2003, 04:47 AM

polomuscle
Send a message via AIM to polomuscle
women vs men

Can't the women be part of the story, but you can separate the m2m stuff into a separate section, like "While Mrs. Brady and Marsha and Cindy and Jan were at the mall, Mr. Brady and the boys went down to the basement to try out the new growth machine." Then just do a whole section on the boys and men. If the people who aren't turned on by girl presence want to, they can skip over the sections they don't like.

We all have to live in this world together!!!

BTW, a movie like Red Sonja isn't a lesser Conan film just because a girl is in it. Arnold still has to do all the real fighting and work. We are men, and we are physically stronger than women, we are physically masculine while (most) of them are not. It would be a joke to deny it.
  #13   Add to hhhnookie2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 17th, 2003, 01:33 AM

hhhnookie2
sorry to get offtopic, but the brady bunch idea could be a good story. especially illustrated...
  #14   Add to gogalicious's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 25th, 2006, 05:38 AM

gogalicious
Sounds cool! I was at the Teen Nationals this weekend and saw a family there..... Mom and Dad were definitely bodybuilders..... with son about 14.... all totally into the show, commenting on the routines and every guys development!
  #15   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 29th, 2006, 02:51 AM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
The Muscle Family... I like the idea a lot!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options