The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts Post your muscle growth role-play chat transcripts here! (Please read the forum rules before posting!)

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to C.J.C.'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2006, 04:02 PM

C.J.C.
Exclamation IM Chat

When I'm bored or can't sleep I usally chat with a really muscular friend of mine named Tim. I use the name Tony. Here's one of our better chats:

Tony: Hey what?s up? I can?t sleep. I?m watching some video of muscle guys showing off in the gym.

Tim: Sorry you can?t sleep. I am going to plan hiking trips on my days off so I can let my muscles out hurting anyone.

Tony: Why would you hurt someone?

Tim: When they get big, I don?t know my own strength

Tony: I see but if they get that big what do you wear?

Tim: I camp away from everyone so I can wear a loin cloth

Tony: Nice. I?ve been up most of the night. Now the two guys are measuring their biceps.

Tim: You do not sleep much. Mine are too big to measure.

Tony: These guys are using some kind of machine with a kind of blood pressure cuff that measures the size and muscle strength of their bicep.

Tim: I already broke one.

Tony: Wow! Really? How?

Tim: My muscles got so big the band broke and the meter went off scale.

Tony: WOW! That must have been something to see.

Tim: Yep.

Tony: What happened?

Tim: It was at a hospital gym. They opened the cuff as far as it would open. My arm barely fit. But there was still a little room. I pressed the on button and let my muscles grow at the same time. Then I flexed my arm.

Tony: Then what happened?

Tim: The band got tighter and my arm got bigger. I flexed harder.

Tony: And then?

Tim: The needle on the machine was at 80%, so I flexed harder. The needle immediately went to 100%

Tony: Wow! What else happened?

Tim: My muscle got bigger again, so I really flexed it. The machine started to make a funny noise.

Tony: And?

Tim: The plastic part of the cuff split and the band stretched and the meter needle went beyond the 100% mark and hit the stem at the end of the gauge.

Tony: WOW! What happened after that?

Tim: The band got even tighter so I flexed one more time really hard. The glass cracked, then shattered and the machine overheated then completely shut down. The band finally popped open and a small fire started at the meter.

Tony: Whoa! That?s incredible.

Tim: I guess it was unable to measure all the power in my bicep.

Tony: I?ll say.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options